[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

the difference is GY wants to settle down, he wants a wife, and the chemo is obvious not only on screen off screen as well..  Korean press is now keeping their silence but all the fans from all over the world can ship these 2, and it is just not our pervy thoughts lols. it is not common for all fans to ship the two main leads.  

they are a good match, she likes older guys, and he likes the girls like her

2+2=4 

so here we have the maths..  we ship them and we hope them to be real couple. 

@maryofbethany we got to work hard to make it on top.   keeps your fingers working

• Like 8

If Gong Yoo decided to go to Phuket..I'm gonna throw a party. Lmao..This guy finally willing to have fun with other people instead of being a loyal homebody. I'm half and half, I think it's not possible if he joining the rest for this vacation since he seems close and comfortable with all of the casts and crews, so it feels like he's going for a vacation with his friends. :blush:

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, spikey constantine said:

If Gong Yoo decided to go to Phuket..I'm gonna throw a party. Lmao..This guy finally willing to have fun with other people instead of being a loyal homebody. I'm half and half, I think it's not possible if he joining the rest for this vacation since he seems close and comfortable with all of the casts and crews, so it feels like he's going for a vacation with his friends. :blush:

yes, before i hesitated he'll join but now watching this japanese song he sang ...i think he'll to relax with friends!

• Like 5

hey been spamming here for the past hour i think.. hahaha. actualy i was coward and couldnt come here for a long time.. i was and am shipping another couple real hard.. still am.. and everytime i think about them... maybe i dont have news and dont have confidence.. so i gotten discourage.. now i worry when i gotten so knee deep ,or even neck deep wallow into "shipping business" with GongGo, i will get drown... that is me.. i cry easily.  was worry for GongGo... beacuse GE is a very private person... you just cant get any news out of her.. esp her IG closed... oh, about GY.. what is his IG.. he has an official IG account? let me go there and hint hint him directly....
GY has any social sites account..lets go spam on him DIRECTLY... SENT HIM TONS AND TONS OF 'MUSE-movie' CLIPS.. make him lose sleep having delulu dreams over bride.....

• Like 6

by the way jang do yeon has praised GY's cooking when they were filming abroad for Man & Woman.  And GY has mentioned he likes to watch Baek Jong-won to get inspiration for cooking, so it sounds like he's a really good cook.

In here, JDY also says that he's romantic and considerate (trait KGE loves) and will make partner excited (see 2'53")

U can also see when she complimented his cooking when a fan asks when GY is the most sexy and JDY said when he's cooking around 4'18"

• Like 4

@maryofbethany bad thing GY doesn't have any social media account.. Seriously looks like both of them are private couple..really hard to see latest news especially GE since her management doesn't update much on their actors .. Seriously I will cry too..

Anyway anyone has idea how long does she sign her contract on her agency now??

• Like 4

@lorac529 those vids r so cute. He had fun to the max. Let's pray a circle that he would go there. Get some time to relax after working hard non stop these past months :D

Anyway the rumor about them having a bed scene just freaking me out (in a good way). Lol. I need some preparation, oxygen tank or something 

• Like 5

i post my 'Entrance Fee' last night right?
now i post my application form for long term-stay at this Elite Club. so can view whether this Fee worth my VIP-Gold-Card at this elite club?
see spoiler: goosh. if i continue with this thread.. my unblemish clean image in soompi will be tarnish for good... should i stay on and earn the 'vip-Gold Card"?

Spoiler

@sooyoungdaebak you just submitted my "application form "... i just posted that MV... nevermind. so i delete here... 

u gals know what i mean right. .hahaha.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, spikey constantine said:

@lorac529 those vids r so cute. He had fun to the max. Let's pray a circle that he would go there. Get some time to relax after working hard non stop these past months :D

Anyway the rumor about them having a bed scene just freaking me out (in a good way). Lol. I need some preparation, oxygen tank or something 

@lorac529 @spikey constantine actually i have been Phuket few times in past.. anyway i actually already suspect they may go there.. Kdrama post-drama reward-retreat always end up going Bali or Phuket.. duno why? and stars always end up going there.. i was very into Changmin couple (ahyo.. don't mind just leak to you girls...). ChangWook and Minyoung on their own always go to these places for their own personal private trips. so those who stay in Phuket or Bali, very blessing.. you may consider part-time working at Beach side hotel for fun. or Villa. esp Villa.. they loved Villa, remote villas...

GoEun also looks like those who don't fool around,, and may just settled down if she found someone dear to her heart. PLEAZZZ.. both just settle down for good... first thing first, must  settle 'down' at Hyatt Hotel on screen first.

• Like 2

DC post ep 16 is really happening in Hyatt hotel..just read some info in DC gallery ..they've been rehearsing since 3pm and they shoot until 12midnight.. Looks like they use Hyatt as a hotel for Canada scene...huhuhu he my expectation really high for this bedscene..they said only Shintak couple

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Here's to treat our soul!! Thank you whoever you are for putting this together!! 

@maryofbethany He has a twitter account. *actorgongyoo I believe so. Cos after TTB, he tweet why everyone keep calling him Appa...kekeke. 

@sooyoungdaebak pls jaebel go send him this MV... you might just save the Handsome ahjussi with inspiration for his Hyatt Hotel scene.. you know. he need encouragement to do the scene, actually ,  you know in kdrama, there are some Kdrama already has very subtle, very classy, very 'clean' bed-scene.. Healer and Personal Taste and La Dolce Vita are examples. very beautifully done.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, cristapark said:

DC post ep 16 is really happening in Hyatt hotel..just read some info in DC gallery ..they've been rehearsing since 3pm and they shoot until 12midnight.. Looks like they use Hyatt as a hotel for Canada scene...huhuhu he my expectation really high for this bedscene..they said only Shintak couple

@cristapark woahhahahahahaha. (evil cunning laughters.....) what kinda of scenes such rehearsal till long hours... Jaebal.. pls make them keep making mistake.. better still, make the film gotten lost, or catch fire.. and tomorrow they continue re-shoot the SCENES...

shall i burn candles for this... praying the scenes film gotten deleted, lost, spoilt.. and re-shoot continue tomorrow.. and Kim Eunsook said not happy with result,,, not enough energy given.. AND, HOPE KIM EUNSOOK THUNDERED " 'GIVE IN YOUR UNRESERVE BEST"!!!!
Image result for praying

I AM KNEELING DOWN LIKE THIS.

• Like 5