[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

11 minutes ago, princess nour90 said:

Yoon Eun hye isn't married nor dating all are rumors also gong yoo didn't date her 

They 're just friends

Spoiler

Kang Ji Hwan

He is currently married to Yoon Eun Hye and has a child with her. The two got married in 2011.

He said that he is not a sociable person and he prefers to stay at his own home because he like a peaceful and quiet life. He said that he never had any girlfriends prior to her, but he was linked with Lee Da-Hee and Jung So-Min.

Relationship status Married (Since 2011)
Sexuality Straight
Current Wife of Kang Ji-Hwan Yoon Eun Hye
Ex-girlfriends or ex-wives:  
Has any kids? Yes, father of: Ji Hwan

• Like 3

@ChunSungIm Ommo, seems he always speak softly to her!! No roughness. GY sshi is in lurveee....kekekke. 

Btw chingus, I watched a few of TTB presscon and although GY is close to Yumi, he didn't stand close to her during presscon photos like how he did with KGE. Also he talked to Yumi like a friend and he didn't behave like how he is with KGE. 

Did you gals noticed how in that graduation bts, while the director was giving KGE suggestions, she kept posing with the bouquet and her eyes was on GY the whole time. And he was smiling ear to ear...lol. 

• Like 7

@makeuptemple thanks but very strange...wiki & news outlet never mentioned that just like what princenour90 said...what site did you get the info from, i don't think it's correct.  

41 minutes ago, princess nour90 said:

Yoon Eun hye isn't married nor dating all are rumors also gong yoo didn't date her 

They 're just friends

• Like 3

I just want to thank you all for filling my day(s) with juicy details. I will continue to follow until the end of time. Lol

I really hope something comes out from this drama even if it takes years. :bawling: It'll be something to look forward to. 

Hwaiting! 

• Like 3

i read somewhere that when gong yoo said yoon eun hye fits the character of his ideal type he clarified that he was pertaining to her character in coffee prince not YEH herself.

sooo can we go back to how gong yoo look at go eun?:wub:

:tongue: 

• Like 16

UdFsRFNX0slxK.gif

Love this moment and look at the way GY look at KGE as she walks away...that dress or her all dress up must have made his heart skip a beat. 

@janeeta Ommo, you're right! Great eye! He was indeed saying something! And KGE look like she's trying to lift him up/fall back? Kekeke....these two really know how to tease each other. 

• Like 15

I've never ship any couple from drama before as I don't feel the 'connection/ chemistry'. Majority are trying too hard to act and worst trying to be couple on screen.

After watching Goblin, I 100% ship GY & KGE. I can see both are smitten and playful with each other. Both are intelligent educated adults with amazing career in successful movies and dramas. GY manly stares/ gazes and KGE beautiful smile & charming cuteness are just perfect combo for me and convinced me they are my ultimate OTP. Both shines brightly standing side by side.

:heart:

• Like 12

I remember the BTS scene, when GY practicing his line while hugging KGE saying his line: " I'm not mad, I'm just worried..." it was so cute that he kept on hugging KGE while laughing and even adjusting their position without let go off her. And then the PD-nim tell him, maybe you can say it faster (so no need to hug KGE too long time) but KGE respond was: "it's not a problem for me ...(laugh)" KGE is joking by saying that, but i think it also implied that she really does enjoy being hug by GY longer .. 

Btw, I dont know how to attach picture here hahaha .. sorry...

• Like 14

1 hour ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

12EugjMC84AUz6.gif

Pulled and double pat on the back, he seems to listen to her. 

GY looks like a little kid, his feet ready to go with her but his head still turn to see pdnim's reaction...lol. 

How close can they get?! :wink: Is this how a sunbaenim and hoobae interact? I'm genuinely curious

• Like 11

@yonjo yeah..ikr? they r really close.. like if you watch the whole video of that gif, before Goeun calling Gong Yoo to go inside the shop, Gong Yoo play around with her like.."What? No I don't want to go there." Then, it made GoEun to grab his coat and dragging him..haha

I love it when Go Eun touching his back until Gong Yoo completely entering the shop..lol..it's so cute :D

BTW..another interesting fancam; the way Goeun looking at Gong Yoo tho. Plus the heart fluttering height difference. He also looks like a reliable oppa when asking her to stand near  :wink:

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, yonjo said:

How close can they get?! :wink: Is this how a sunbaenim and hoobae interact? I'm genuinely curious

Seems recently Sunbae-Hoobae relationship is picking back up in KWorld celebs. Eg: Hyun Bin and Kang Sora and a few others. So I'm not surprise if these two will keep having feelings for each other wayyy after the drama is over. 

Btw chingus, I do want to see GY and KGE appear on TVN's show called Taxi. I want to see their interactions and interviews. Jaebbal TVN!!! *begging* 

• Like 10