[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

10 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Seems recently Sunbae-Hoobae relationship is picking back up in KWorld celebs. Eg: Hyun Bin and Kang Sora and a few others. So I'm not surprise if these two will keep having feelings for each other wayyy after the drama is over. 

Btw chingus, I do want to see GY and KGE appear on TVN's show called Taxi. I want to see their interactions and interviews. Jaebbal TVN!!! *begging* 

TVN is such a party pooper though. They aired something about shin ha kyun and kim go eun while goblin is ongoing (no one's interested tvn, no one.) :tongue: Curiously it's right after they released the goblin couple's bts. 

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, makeuptemple said:

Shin Ha Kyun is 17 years older than KGE but GY is however GY is 12 years older. 

Yass!! Anyways, my parents also have a 12 year age gap, but it doesn't matter, they just look like they have the same age :Danyways, thank you for starting up this thread. 

P.S. I wish someone could upload a slowmo GIf of their kissing scene in episode 13 :lol:

• Like 1

my ex hubby was 10 years older than myself.  so 10-12 years not important but 17 years it looks OK when younger but when you actually got married and have kids when the kids hit to a certain age you understand that 17 yrs is like a century..   oh i so ship these 2..  i said it yesterday if anyone can find me their birth times I have their birthdays I can look at their natal chart see the sparks :tongue: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, janeeta said:

More adlib? GY is saying something (that wasn't captured in the show) and KGE is laughing at it, teasingly hugging him tighter.

Well, if it wasn't captured in the show, we can always invent our own dialogue.

giphy.gif&key=31fac24151ab6794759e4edb0e

She's saying:

ET: Ahjussi, I like squishing you more than my Mr. Bogle Gel. (squissshhh).

Shin: Watch where you're hugging, Eun-Tak. Something might burst into flames...and it's not this barbecued sampyusal. 

What do you think, @phikyl? You're better than I am with imaginary scenarios and conversations. Give it a try? 

Is Bogle Gel the name of the Buckwheat doll? 

• Like 11

46 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Well, if it wasn't captured in the show, we can always invent our own dialogue.

She's saying:

ET: Ahjussi, I like squishing you more than my Mr. Bogle Gel. (squissshhh).

Shin: Watch where you're hugging, Eun-Tak. Something might burst into flames...and it's not this barbecued sampyusal. 

What do you think, @phikyl? You're better than I am with imaginary scenarios and conversations. Give it a try? 

Is Bogle Gel the name of the Buckwheat doll? 

Let me correct it for you, shipper style

KGE: Ahjussi, I like squishing you more than my Mr. Bogle Gel. (squissshhh).

GY: Watch where you're hugging, KGE. Something might burst into flames...and it's not this barbecued sampyusal. 

:wink:

And the doll is called Bogle Gel but she's named it Mr. Buckwheat

I didnt like that bell bottomed cut trousers 

Spoiler

1970s-Bell-Bottom-Trends-for-Men.jpg

with the one  @sooyoungdaebakshared he looks like one of the guys above

he looks more sexy here

1c77ce345fb657ae3a38bbe86b6fc1ca.jpg

here

846f354eb59386f62f8f4be2a1c6c38a.jpg

with beanie hat

Spoiler

cbe3fa303bd05bc9e2d5a3c83f44f8f1.jpg

b7922787f275e433e4a8f55f0f57c8af.jpg

gong+yoo.jpg

this guy needs to wear low & skinny cut

2nd needs to wear more whites, navy, black & gray...

omg look at the prices of the  trousers..  6 usd lol..  

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: When posting more than 3 images, please place the rest under spoiler
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, makeuptemple said:

this guy needs to wear low & skinny cut

2nd needs to wear more whites, navy, black & gray...

He looks so hot in all the photos you posted. My heart did a somersault :( He sure looks so hot and handsome. Huhuhu. My poor heart. KGE, you're a lucky girl! 

Look at him... He looks good in every angle. 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, spikey constantine said:

@yonjo yeah..ikr? they r really close.. like if you watch the whole video of that gif, before Goeun calling Gong Yoo to go inside the shop, Gong Yoo play around with her like.."What? No I don't want to go there." Then, it made GoEun to grab his coat and dragging him..haha

I love it when Go Eun touching his back until Gong Yoo completely entering the shop..lol..it's so cute :D

BTW..another interesting fancam; the way Goeun looking at Gong Yoo tho. Plus the heart fluttering height difference. He also looks like a reliable oppa when asking her to stand near  :wink:

the way she look him at same eye level, even though hes tall kinda funny and romantic.gong yoo is so tall,maybe not tall as kim woo bin but hes tall ,approx 184 cm ,if he used boot/shoes maybe he reach 186-187 cm.as for kim go eun ,she kinda tall for asian woman,167 cm ,is he used heels, her height around 170 cm,but she still look tiny girl besides gong yoo 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, ceressi said:

Mandatory zoom-in slow motion kissu gif in shipper thread..

Take over the zoom-in job desk of the PD..

ZOOM-IN

ZOOM-IN

The comeback of The God of Kiss, uri Gong Yoo :heart:

Thanks for sharing this chingu.. and for feeding my byuntae soul :wub:

• Like 1

Just read a post in main thread that the cast will get a reward trip to Phuket Thailand in February. yay... I really hope GY and KGE can join this trip also, and spend sometime together in a romantic tropical island ... the warm beach haha... oh my .. i hope I can go there too to see them :wub:

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, violetpetal said:

Just read a post in main thread that the cast will get a reward trip to Phuket Thailand in February. yay... I really hope GY and KGE can join this trip also, and spend sometime together in a romantic tropical island ... the warm beach haha... oh my .. i hope I can go there too to see them :wub:

Isn't it Gong Yoo's wish to hold his girl's hand while walking on the beach? :D

• Like 9

I really want them to go! However I don't think it's gonna happen since GY is almost always busy with commercials and brand deals and KGE is popular now and probs has a lot of things lined up too. 

Prayer circle that they go! KGE's bf is busy making a movie and it's the perfect time for GY and KGE to get a little bit of alone time. 

I think if GY will go,,he won't have privacy or time to walk around Thailand especially this drama success.. It seems like he's a private person and he hate crowd following him..but I think mostly staff will go ..if ever this will be KGE first time to have trip with staff overseas.. Her previous drama had before but because of the controversy only staff did..

Call me bad but I'm praying that after this drama news of her break up from that ajussi will come out..

• Like 12