[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

-newsflash-

GY gonna appear in CNN 'Talk Asia' which will be broadcasted end of April. He had the interview on 3rd of April. I'll attach the news link later...

Oh he also have a fan signing event on 14th of April right?

I mean maybe when he comes out from his hiding, GE will come out too, who knows lol

• Like 9

@JaneyBae That car split scene was from episode 3, wasn't it? Wow, these two really hit off from the word go! Also before the presscon i presume.... 

GY is known to be a very cautious man where relationships are concerned...he had his feelings reined in tight....but i guess when love hits you hard, all rules flew out the window....he unabashedly courted this lady infront of cast & crew.

• Like 7

He's hella good-looking seriously

@JaneyBae I'm trying to hint at that possibility very subtly lol Suddenly I remember shintak little vacation scenes *swoon

It must be quite hard for the editors to censor all the footages of them walking together, gazing sweetly towards each other, fixing each other's attire, holding hands, hugging, kissing don't mind me

That zoomed in shot though almost looks like a dispatch photo haha.

Now waiting for GE...

• Like 12

1 hour ago, ChunSungIm said:

when kim go eun doing aegyo ajusshi sarangheyo they said she so cute,when gong yoo face appeared they said so handsome

I am laughing also watching this, KGE is really cute. I wanna pinch those cheeks, somehow this made my day. No doubt how good looking GY is and he is always. 

And girl @JaneyBae your very observant, I'm also watching bts but never notice it. I wish u have clear vision of what will gonna happen in the future just like goblin. hahaha! 

• Like 5

@molybdenum Gosh, he looks so handsome in that pic! Now I can't wait to see if he will speak English or Korean during the interview. Hopefully we'll have more eargasmic words from him...teehee. 

Chingus, I have 99% of faith that no news is good news for our couple. This doesn't always apply to other couples but these two are like two peas in a pod that I'm sure they zap each other on their first meeting...lol. 

• Like 8

@JaneyBae Yes, his looks has improved tremendously since 2016 and certainly after Quebec in Goblin. He is also multi-talented and very articulate and charming. Very attractive people usually find it difficult to find a life partner who could match their good looks & personality.

But age is catching up fast with him & he seems earnestly looking for a life partner. And comes this pretty & charming lady who could match his acting prowess and talents and it does look like a match made in ℋeaven. That's why we are all hooked on this love story....it certainly seems like a fairy tale.

• Like 12

Did anyone count the number of times that ET say *saranghae* to KS in Goblin? Seems alot of times compared to KS saying to ET. :lol:

GE has been very quiet since the last watch CF. Not even photos with friends, But GY has been busy with old and new CFs and giving interviews. Wonder how's our girl doing. Miss her much :(

• Like 6

@yoogo Your right, KGE is very quite these days. No guestings, no TV appearance, no CF, no post on her social media and even her friends no post with her in instagram. It looks suspicious actually that after popularity of their drama they never had a CF together (GE&GY) or even pictorial for a magazine. Unlike previous drama that I've watched, once its click, most of the ad agency get the main cast for a CF or pictorial most of the time. But this time, nothing at all.

Something is fishy, there might something going on that needs to hide. haha

• Like 8

@Mage Abando I think it's probably because of the the recent break-up news of KGE & her ex-boyfriend after Goblin ended. I have this gut feeling that GY is calling the shots in their relationship now. He is at the top of his popularity now after so many years in the industry.....which he deserves of course....and he certainly does not want to tarnish his image by being accused of 'stealing' another man's girlfriend. 

It is so frustrating isn't it? KGE has got her own legion of fans & would love to see more of her especially after such a hit k-drama. It looks like GY is reaping all the rewards of Goblin. I just wished KGE didn't go public with her relationship with her ex.....it was certainly a Big, Big mistake....and it certainly made everything so complicated. But that's ℒife....you make mistakes & you learn from it.

I put my trust in GY to make things right . I'm sure what we witnessed during the BTS were real feelings between a man & a woman. Barring any catastrophic lovers' quarrel, i think this ship will sail to its destination.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, docwan said:

@Mage Abando I think it's probably because of the the recent break-up news of KGE & her ex-boyfriend after Goblin ended. I have this gut feeling that GY is calling the shots in their relationship now. He is at the top of his popularity now after so many years in the industry.....which he deserves of course....and he certainly does not want to tarnish his image by being accused of 'stealing' another man's girlfriend. 

It is so frustrating isn't it? KGE has got her own legion of fans & would love to see more of her especially after such a hit k-drama. It looks like GY is reaping all the rewards of Goblin. I just wished KGE didn't go public with her relationship with her ex.....it was certainly a Big, Big mistake....and it certainly made everything so complicated. But that's ℒife....you make mistakes & you learn from it.

I put my trust in GY to make things right . I'm sure what we witnessed during the BTS were real feelings between a man & a woman. Barring any catastrophic lovers' quarrel, i think this ship will sail to its destination.

I think it's not GE who made the relationship public..it's her management who release it... No sighting of them together with her ex except the one during the scuba diving... No news even came out just suddenly her management release it..how selfish are they.. At that time I think GE was busy filming..how could they announce it when the drama was suppose to air and both are building their chemistry.. Some management cover their artist relationship not to ruin the image but on their case they release it even no one ask. Maybe the old ex was just jealous.. Grr..

• Like 8

@docwan I guess we as fans are a bit greedy  :D Ofc we want to see her updates everyday, but I guess she's just taking a break from all the attentions? Sure other actress/actors will have tons of cfs after a hit drama, but maybe that's not on her priority list :) Beside Lancôme itself already have like many version of their ads lol

Actually it's almost like a norm, even for DOTS, we can tell that the actor receives a lot more attention than the actress after the drama, the same goes for Secret Garden and The Heirs. Most drama watchers are women after all.

About GY does not want to tarnish his image, I am not sure whether such public opinion is important for him, but one thing for sure, rumour comes and go. The first time ppl hear it, there will be ruckus everywhere. But the subsequent times it appears, most of the time, ppl will be more accepting or just don't care. 

I can say this because I'm stanning an idol group whose member(s) keep getting into some dating rumours, and another member could go underground for a straight 5 months or so. Lol I'm clearly need to choose my fanbase wisely *sigh

She post this kinda right before that break-up news, I guess it's her telling the fans not to worry? ^^ ~Patient is your best friend~

• Like 7

@JaneyBae Yes, i certainly hope you are right about GY's not calling the shots. Maybe GE is calling the shots..haha...sorry, just joking. Anyway, I do believe they both are smart, level headed people and true love will find a way. 

If it is really GE's agency which is preventing them from doing CFs or photoshoots together, then it is committing a serious injustice to fans of the Goblin couple. After taking the viewers to the moon with their sizzling chemistry, they were left high & dry after Goblin ended. No wonder their fans are getting the withdrawal syndrome.

• Like 7

Regarding CFs, GY once said he can't do soju CF cos that goes against his image as Coffee Prince. And since Coffee Prince is what make him rose to stardom, he wants to keep that clean image. As for cars, we can see he is into cars. Same with Discovery, he's a rugged, outdoorsy person. And I remembered reading he said, working with people at these CFs after many years, it makes him feel comfortable and it's like meeting family. People know you, your style and you don't feel any awkwardness. So that's why he keeps doing the same cfs. 

With GE, I'm sure she chose what she enjoys doing. Especially Lancome. As you can see, her previous CFs are mostly done while she was with her previous agency, not HODU. There are two ways how agency look at CFs offers: One, how much it can help the artist's image and money offered. Two, who is the partner for the CFs. 

So not doing many CFs can't be entirely GE's fault. HODU receives the offers first. They manage and then ask the artist for approval BUT sometimes they won't ask the artist and turned it down. 

What an agency does is find jobs/work for their celebs. And the manager of the celeb manage her day to day work schedule. 

If GE is in GY's agency, he can help her decide. But she's not. So I'm sure GY has no say whatsoever. 

• Like 8

12 hours ago, Mage Abando said:

@yoogo Your right, KGE is very quite these days. No guestings, no TV appearance, no CF, no post on her social media and even her friends no post with her in instagram. It looks suspicious actually that after popularity of their drama they never had a CF together (GE&GY) or even pictorial for a magazine. Unlike previous drama that I've watched, once its click, most of the ad agency get the main cast for a CF or pictorial most of the time. But this time, nothing at all.

Something is fishy, there might something going on that needs to hide. haha

well shes doin her job as Ambassador to the Korea Legal Aid Association,here is promotional picture

C9F7xpNU0AAVZsF.jpg:large

now she has medium hair ,back to young ji eun tak

• Like 8

@sooyoungdaebak Thank you for your enlightenment regarding CFs & photoshoots. I'm surely learning so many things in this forum. Thanks again.

But the most schooling i have gotten so far is reading body language. Boy oh boy, i think i have learnt about body languages more in 305 pages of this forum than in my entire lifetime!! 

Happy tuesday everyone. ❤️

• Like 9

Although Train To Busan is a box office draw, I feel that Goblin is the one that make GY's popularity soar internationally. His fanbase increased and the media is paying more attention to him and even exclusive CNN interview coz of Goblin's success.

And I feel that he looks more handsome only in recent years and especially so in Goblin. Seeing his past MS photos, he was actually putting on weight. :o

GY's getting alot of attention coz of Goblin. I would feel that the fantastic chemistry and acting he had with GE makes the drama so successful and also the bromance between him and LDW.  Of coz the writer and PD plays a big part too.:)

• Like 9