[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

13 hours ago, AnothaiDara said:

Hi everyone ~ I've been lurking from the very beginning and decided to de-lurk for our OTP. I never knew that I would fall very deep into this pit of shipping LOL. 

Welcome and thank you chingu, thanks for delurking, to drop this news...

If she can show her picture with them, maybe we will consider her tweet is true. but nothing...

Me in delulu: But, whatever.....I will take this as a truth unless there's a news saying otherwise hahaha #delulumode #backtosunil

• Like 10

I am nervous about this news and at the same time I am ecstatic. 

Now I will rather wait for official confirmation too. 

It could be something as innocent as Song Kang Ho actually inviting them to the party. 

*crosses fingers and hope for the best*

As long as there is no photographic proof, we can only speculate, so this is not fact yet. 

• Like 16

One problem I have with this twitter is her considering GY's saying No to pictures as rude. No, he's not rude. He's exercising his rights to say No. And I'm sure he declined nicely. He's with friends during his private time and you're invading his space. So you can't call it rude. <_< Because of that, I do want her to share the pic she claimed she took so we can tell it's legit or not.

*Furthermore GY was spotted leaving the restaurant alone.*

• Like 19

28 minutes ago, yonjo said:

My heart is racing :D but my brain says "pics or it didn't happen" And if she's following misszero, I'm not entirely sure she's rational -_-

yes, exactly, one thing that made me keep in mindthat i have a delulu is that she mentioned miss0zero hahaha.. that like a bomb, dang! this might never really happened. 

• Like 9

This is the most exciting ship I've been on since the YIN-JHW ship from 2012!

But Imma take this fan account with a grain of salt until we get pictures! This sounds a bit like fan fiction and if GY-GE were dating and we're both at SKH's birthday party then I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have been so careless to have been caught by a fan....

I'm with @pnaysurfer84, @sooyoungdaebak, @yonjo and @NRGchick, pics or it didn't happen. Suspicious how this fan didn't back this Calvin up with the supposed pictures she got even if it wasn't with GY. And I agree @sooyoungdaebak, she needs someone to define rude for her. 

"Rude"

19789999.jpg

• Like 18

@madmonika thank you for this. I need this to start my hectic day. I always got this feeling that maybe GE had somewhat a crush for LDW. Like when she gave the hot pack to him, during a bts where they were trying to console Deok hwa she kinda lean on him. Or maybe she was deliberately doing it to make GY jealous. Like the stare hes given them when they eat potato side by side. I like LDW being a bait, now we can see how GY treat GE. Showing her he's the man. 

10 minutes ago, JaneyBae said:

I think the twitter news is fake. KGE has no reason to be hanging around that cast. Without legit proof, I won't believe it and seems like the user is private now so I don't see the credibility.

and now she just lock her twitter account, somehow i think this is maybe someone like that guy who edit the wikipedia page. hahaha, like you said, they're taking delulu to the extreme.

• Like 15

I have to admit that piece of news raise my shipper spirit so much much much. But i think it's not true or GE might be invited by SKH and that's all. In the public eyes, GE's still in the relationship with SHK. There's no way they can go out officially like that cause the minute someone catches them, their career will be destroyed. It's too risky. Right now, all i care is the confirmation of GE break up (I pray every night before sleeping that tomorrow when i wake up, it will happen. Hohoho #goingtohell). Until that, i think we shouldn't trust any rumors/stories from twitter or insta. Ah some of "sunbae" kpop/kdrama fan/shipper told me that we can trust the rumor starting from Weibo if it is repeated all over again. Cause a lot of them turn out true. Chinese fan are well known for their info and craziness. But first and foremost we need break up news

• Like 19

Thank you guys for your warm supports hehe. Yeah let's just pray for the best and don't let this piece of scoop clouds our judgement. Let us be the shippers whose hearts stay strong despite the abundance news, or even the lack of news. Through hell and high water ! *Why do I sound like a politician lol :p* 

• Like 17