[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

@JaneyBae I go here for school actually and as far as I know, some of my friends do watch K drama but not as crazy as some other places I have observed. Tbh I watched him because my really good friend is Korean and she kinda forced me to watch it lol (dang now I got the fever). And yeah, most of us won't try to go to the airport or anything. Me? I will not. Maybe if he has an event that is open to public, I might consider that. It's a good thing that he is here. It's a good place to visit! :) 

@ludadeer I would assume that it is the same reason why they go to the UAE. The weather is quite nice lately since we are in the Spring season. However, this week has been gloomy and cloudy. I guess now we know why that is! :wink: 

Edited by reyna123
  • Like 12

4 hours ago, JaneyBae said:

I demand a live performance when they receive the best kiss award :lol: *prepares herself, paper in hand to take detailed notes*

Imagine the acceptance speech going a little like this:

GY: Thank you all for the best couple award

KGE: Yes, it's truly an honor

GY: It is during this amazing occasion that I have a confession to make. We're not the best on screen couple

*everyone looks shocked*

GY: WE'RE ENGAGED!

KGE, LDW, YSJ: Daebak!

GY: And we're getting married this weekend

*the world explodes*

Fin.

OOOhhh... I like. Can I request @sooyoungdaebak for the appropriate gifs....hehe...

• Like 13

On 2/15/2017 at 1:07 PM, ghosthunt said:

I just wanna say I am this girl on the left side (needless to say GY reaction kekeke I love this BTS almost the most. GY like: What did you say, awkward? You meant enchanting right?)

this guys (camera men and this bro with the mask)

and this background guy with glasses:

photographer lady and even director too:

Let's forget rumors and concentrate on BTS xD!

If professionals can't help themselfs how can I? (lol and I was so normal all these years watching dramas without shipping business:astonished:)

I am sure Go Eun and Gong Yoo were everyones sunshines and vitamines!

#GoingToMentalAsylumNow, #ThisPlaceReallyHappy, #InvitingEveryone

By the way when will Elle release Go Eun photos?? We have been waiting for ages :bawling: 

I wish I could have been that person who holds umbrellas or the coffee cups or the reflectors during the Goblin shoots! These ppl got front row seat to the unedited GongGo interaction.

Again, I think I would have been kicked out on day 1 for excessive staring and not doing my job properly!

#IsThereAWaitingListForTheAsylum #WillAsylumHelp

• Like 16

@rnia93Awww, the CAT! Too cute! And if they win best couple award, I think we need to open the new wards! Ah, and our honey store will get a honey production influxㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Imagine their sweetness mwahaha.... God. I need to stop before this heart bursts due to beating too fastㅋㅋㅋㅋ

#getmypills

And it will be a kimchi slap like to those who said GY and GE have no chemistry. Geeee...

giphy.gif

Cr to owner

3 hours ago, molybdenum said:

Can I be the award presenter pleaseeee??? It shall go like this..

Me: The Best Kiss goes toooo SHINTAK!!! (*GongGo but let's be low-key) But you have to perform it on stage first mwahahahahaha

Me: The Best TV drama goes tooooooo GOBLIN!!!! But you shall show us the whole hotel scene Bwahahahahahaha #persuadingmypsychiatristtobeashippertoo #whatissanity

Also I like her dress here :))

7f20d845eb3cbef4d0163a5ff089caf6.jpg

On a more serious note, I may have missed some posts so I might be wrong (and soo late). But let's not be so harsh on each other. Some people (including me sometimes) sounds like we're irritated but we're not:) especially when it comes to written communication, we can't always deduce the tone the person's using.  So yess I like everyone here, the gifs, the analysis, and everything :heart: Let's keep it that way:) *go back to my real life (or maybe not)

Love the dress but I prefer not too heavy or long gown...she look good in simple one piece type..like when she attended Cannes..all white but backless. Hahahah and her presscon hair is to die for!!

2 minutes ago, deara said:

After saw their pictures with formal dress, I can imagine how will be looks so lovely our couple on red carpet together :blush:.  In korea they're nick name is "Soulmate Couple" yes they areee. Even their nick name is so perfect for them. 

:heart:

So excited that after so much editing of their red carpet pics we can see them..hopefully really together at the red carpet

• Like 12

16 hours ago, Icy00Swirl said:

Omg this video of them together in Golbin is soooooo DAMN CUTE :wub: #ohmyheart ... Sorry I don't know how to post youtube videos directly in here. 

Awwwwww, yes they're so cute:wub:! But that is a reupload version. I don't know if the channel asked the video creator, but I think it's inappropriate to reupload someone's video and give no credit to the original. The original version is made by ourShinTak, it was shared by one of our member here back then. This video is so sweet that makes our teeth rotten ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Let's give credit to the creator by watching from her channel only!

I think this is my last response to this, I know i should just ignore, but I just felt it's better for me to spill out my words the last time. Since this is Happy Friday, i will just put this on spoiler, not to upset anyone here :) and yes i promised this is the last one :tongue: 

Spoiler
8 hours ago, kuraharu said:

First of all i dont want to make all of you feel offensive or anything. I just shared the information about GY. Yes sure i am a GY fan. I lurked this thread because somebody told me about KGE attended birthday party.

A member "quoted" a tweet that she saw on twitter about that 'incident' and wanted to know if it's true or not. Just like your friend 'saw something' and told you about it. Members here then discussed and concluded that should be a piece of false rumour and that the topic shouldn't worth to be discussed anymore. It's done and dusted. And most importantly the rumour did not start HERE, I think you should get this straight. We worried about the rumous as much as you do, and that we wanted to clarify and did not want to spread any false rumours. However, if any other individual continued to talk about it elsewhere then there's nothing we can do.

And i want to clarify everything and ended up like this thank you very much.

We already clarified before you come to tell us to, and we are WELL AWARE of the situation. you are very welcome!

I didnt read this thread from first-end second i just all of you know about that situation

If your friend told you somebody saying this and that at wherever place, the 1st thing you should do is that you go and check how that has been dealt with, instead of coming like a police and shout at people and thinking people here are the richard simmons stirrer to create rumours!! As said above we are WELL AWARE of the situation and had been trying our best to get the facts straight and to protect BOTH of them

Third i have already sent the dm too those who tagged Kge&soop management Ig with Kfans also did, not only GY kfans but kge kfans also.

That's good, please continue. thank you

Third i didnt meant to blame all of you in here, i know whis thread was making for fun. I know. I respect that

No we don't make fun on it, we are hoping this could come true one day, and it's a thread to share our blessing instead of 'making fun'.

And i'm sorry if i sound like i am blaming this thread but i didnt. I just want to share about the situation of GY himself. I am not KGE fans but i respect her. I'm not a shipper but i respect shipper. 

I hope you really mean it. And if you are who you are, as in you are very close with Kfans of GY and you know a lot, then you should know GE was the one who has been hiding away to avoid rumours, she definitely deserves your respect and our protection! 

And what i said is to remind it again to remind it not to blame. Its sound offensive and blame due my bad english. I have already said i am sorry about my bad english. 

It's nothing to do with your English, your English was as loud and clear as it sounded. It is the fact  that you had accused and assuming we were the one creating the rumours and doing all the tagging and asking us NOT to do all these anymore were so getting onto our nerves. And that's how we got offended.

And again, i know you are really concerned about situation, but next time please read carefully and make sure you are speaking to the right group of people.

Have a great weekend.

• Like 17