[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

3 hours ago, JaneyBae said:

It's funny how they answer things in the same way in interviews. 

GY: "I like girls who are straightforward"

KGE: Straightforward. Loyal.

Their favourite band is MATE

Both love to care for the people they love

GY: I like girls who wear skinny pants.  Instead of high heels, I like girls who wear flats or runners.

KGE literally wears skinny jeans and flats/sneakers in every picture.

Sorry for cutting this awesome post!

Sources:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Major :heart: your "He said, She said"!!! They were so in-sync before they even met. It's like they meet their own version of opposite gender. I'm amazed at how much alike they are. 

Also love your mini trip observation! When GE showers him with kisses, this was me...lol. 

ihcgUFx6HMMcE.gif

• Like 21

52 minutes ago, innerchild said:

Just quickly dropping by to share good news with you guys. It looks like we'll get to see them soon in one place. According to this the cast of Goblin is going to attend Korea Cable TV Awards scheduled for 10th March. Posting Google translation from Japanese in the spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

In addition to making a complete set of the top performers of the topic drama "Oniga <Tokakebi>", it is an attractive event with K-pop celebration performances.

In recent years, South Korea's cable television industry that has been playing a huge hit drama, from last year to this year it was said that "demon <Tokakebi>" produced at tvN, one of the cable television stations, wrapped around Korea It was not an exaggeration, it became an unprecedented big hit. KCTA SHOW 2017 which evaluates the topic work of last year will be held at the COEX Auditorium Conference Room in Gangnam-gu, Seoul City. It will be an event that fans can not miss because they will also join the leaders of "Demon <Tokebi>" such as Kon Yoo and Kim Goung. This product which Lotte JTB will organize will be accompanied by a transfer to Myeongdong after viewing.

Event: KCTA SHOW 2017 (Cable Broadcast Awards & Cable Show)
Date and time: March 10, 2017 (Fri) 18: 00 ~ 21: 30
Venue: COEX Auditorium Conference Room
Organizer: Korea Cable Broadcasting Association
Participation schedule: Kon Yoo, Lee Dong-uk, Kim Goun Eun, Yu Inna, Yuk Sung-jae, Eric, Han Chae Young, helicopter, Han Hye Jin, Jeong Hyun-dong,
Celebration performance: Black Pink, BTOB, Seventeen, TWICE, BewhY

※ Cast and performers are currently scheduled. Even if the appearance disappears without notice due to health reasons and other circumstances, refund etc can not be received. Please acknowledge it beforehand.

Korean link http://www.kctashow.com/main.do

I'm jumping in joy over this news, but am afraid to fly too high, coz I don't want my hopes to be dashed again like after the news about Phuket trip cancellation.

And, apparently Gong Yoo is going to Dubai today for another round of ad shooting.

Hallelujah! @JaneyBae, GY is going to Dubai! Might as well fly yourself out there lol! and what news! I'm excited that they are going to be together in 1 place with the same people. AH! Finally something good after a few weeks of no news together.

• Like 19

@neela88@nearsea@pnaysurfer84@JaneyBae @momakas

They just couldn't help themselves..haha. I still can't believe that they flirt openly like that. Her sweet gaze after the teasing looked bashful and lovely. I died

On 2/14/2017 at 8:23 PM, madmonika said:

Mod sorry again for quoting gifs, but this is gold!!! Gawwwdddd what a pair of hawk eyes you have! I'm feeling giddy right now can't stop my deluluness kyaaaa mwahahaha, thank you for this!!!!

I'm feeling giddy until today..Kyaa~~

On 2/14/2017 at 8:52 PM, sooyoungdaebak said:

Mad props to ARJENIA for subtly stating the obvious...:lol::phew: A single lady and a single man....ready to mingle for sure! :wub:

@xHera Gahhhh my heartbeat went overdrive with that gif!!! So funny how DW had to enter the frame to calm them...bahahaha.

Haa..Ikr? Poor LDW, I feel sorry for his character in the drama being a third wheel, and it's actually the same in real life too..lmao. 

@yayaling000  No problem, the gif is from here (55:44). Yeah, he was so cheeky right?..like, "I'm not done teasing you." haha

• Like 20

@maryofbethany Very nice! I have the digital version only. 

A rough translation is that it mentions this picture was uploaded on KGE's instagram on 22 Jan and mentioned that she wrote happy and thankful as the caption. 

Mentions GY wearing a black tuxedo and KGE's wedding dress, how their arms were linked and their happy smiles. 

*Hmmm... is High Cut telling us something?*

• Like 21

I'm happy that they will both attend but I don't want to expect too much...hehehehe after the Thailand vacation cancellation,, and last minute announcement always,, now I'm learning not to get excited and lower my hopes...heheheh thanks for posting @ChunSungIm dear ((but in real I'm excited))

• Like 18

@ChunSungIm, wow! Both of them confirmed?! Wait...They agreed on the same day?! HAHAHA!! They must be hanging out or texting each other to agree on going on this award show. I can't wait! I hope netizens will leave them alone if they do appear together.

@kuraharu, I think you need to start back reading this forum because you are accusing the wrong people. The problem has been solved and for you to point fingers at responsible shippers is uncalled for. If you want to deflect any gossip or rumors to arise, may I direct you to Instagram where hundreds of people are openly tagging KGE and SOOP in ALL of their IG posts. We don't need your "MOTHERLY CARE" because we have our own mothers and some are mothers themselves. Thank you. But no thanks.

• Like 22