[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/14/lee-el-raves-kim-go-eun-writer-kim-eun-sook/

Lee El expressed her affection for Kim Go Eun and said, “She’s like a puppy. Her aegyo (cuteness) makes a person melt. She’s an all-around wonderful friend.”

after lee sung kyung ,lee el said she is like puppy and has tons of aegyo.

#CANCER (6 / 21 - 7 / 22) There will be new energy in your life this year. # If you are single, be a little more bold. You are a type that is burdensome to other people's interest, but sometimes it can be fun to be a topic person. If you show yourself boldly, Men will stand up to receive your choice in February! # Try to trust your intuition. In April and July, I need to make sure his heart is real. Do not be afraid to paint the future with him you feel that the relationship is solid even in the fall. He's a good enough man to swear eternity together! #Kim Goo Eun Cancer

• Like 22

First i want to clarify about KGE attended SKH's birthday party which was GY attended too. 

First GY had a bluray (Age of Shadows) commentary (13 Feb 2017) and all the casts of Age of Shadow celebrated SKH's birthday on that day please go and check IG (zaantasy) . SKH birthday was on 17 January 2017.  there was no KGE in SKH's birthday party. only AOS casts ( GY, HJM, UTG) and crews who celebrated it. 

If KGE attended the party along HJM in there, it would be a big lie,..

@AnothaiDara please give the source of the information about KGE attended the party. 

Edited by kuraharu
  • Like 12

I don't want to get both our couple hate from netizens especially GE..She already receive too much ...if both are really dating I hope that her company will announce the break up first but so strange that they're not giving any statement,,,what kind of a boyfriend he is seeing your girl receiving too much backlash unless they already broke up but just want to get some slice of GEs fame.. If our couple are indeed dating,, I'm on for them to keep it private ..

• Like 17

found this, and overall, Kim GoEun is #6, which means while haters voiced the loudest, as in empty vessels make the loudest noises. yet there are still people who appreciate her>

cr. agneshanhyojooind

i happened to be a 'lurking' hanhyojoo's fan, and found this at one of HHJ's fan IG.. see #6, it is our GE

• Like 20

Guys please dont share any information based on unofficial statement or others untruth. 

KGE is really suffered from bullying and so Gong Yoo too. Gong Yoo is really afraid about casting in Drama. Its really hard to see him because he is feared of the knetz or netz. He was said in interview back then about his rumours with his co-lead which is is untrue. Its really hard for him to make sure the media or society about the truthness. 

KGE also is suffered alot nowadays. From CITT scandal - the last news. We dont know about she is already break up or not. If its not, please support her and respect her. If they already break up and the company still not giving any statement since the condition of her is still 'hot/unstable' and please dont make any false news about her dating GY until both of them confirmed it. 

This thread is make for fun not for make any false/untruth information i hope all of you respect them as human not as actor/actress. 

• Like 16

to fullfill our missing desires for the hotel kiss scene, here's a fanfic I'm following from archiveofourown.org Link in the spoiler

The writer is so good I can definitely imagine the actors in the way she writes. I suggest you read all the chapters! happy reading :))

• Like 15

29 minutes ago, Zuellene Casela said:

to fullfill our missing desires for the hotel kiss scene, here's a fanfic I'm following from archiveofourown.org Link in the spoiler

The writer is so good I can definitely imagine the actors in the way she writes. I suggest you read all the chapters! happy reading :))

Ok. That was .....hot? hahaha... 

jXQbLe.gif

Just a reminder for anyone who has forgotten *evil laugh*

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Ok. That was .....hot? hahaha... 

Just a reminder for anyone who has forgotten *evil laugh*

I know right??!! gonna put the additional comments in the spoiler so mods won't kill me for saying it keke

Spoiler

I loved how the writer mentioned/described the male and female reproductive organ in such a flowery way(neither vagina nor penis)  that will make you react 'oooohhhh so that's it" I can't help myself but blush and silent squeal while I imagine the scenario hahaha *pervy minds active again hehehe*

• Like 8

1 hour ago, lorac529 said:

GY: I can’t stand girls who gives out a lot of aegyos…too much can’t bear.  I also can’t stand girls speaking in cutesy tone and act very cute.  I like girls who are straightforward and speaks her mind!

Thank you for your information :DHis ideal type is "straightforward", and in another source Kim Go Eun said that her real personality is "straightforward and loyal" WHAT A DESTINY!!!:wub:

here is the link :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQiRrsshrND/

• Like 15

More gifs to get through Hump Day!!

The farewell kiss, in reverse this time! :D Now, who wants to analyze to see if there's ((tongue)) or not :tongue: 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

51 minutes ago, lorac529 said:

Host: What type of girl do you like?
GY: Elegant and very feminine is not my style.  
GY: I like girls with boyish appearance and after knowing her, her feminine side will reveal. (Appearance and character) a bit opposite type of woman.
Chinese Host: isn’t this kind of like YEH’s character in coffee prince?
GY: Instead of dress, I like girls who wear skinny pants.  Instead of high heels, I like girls who wear flats or runners.
Chinese Host: GY adding more strict requirements, making female reporter can’t bear/listen any longer…
Host: So can you stand females?
GY: I can’t stand girls who gives out a lot of aegyos…too much can’t bear.  I also can’t stand girls speaking in cutesy tone and act very cute.  I like girls who are straightforward and speaks her mind!

This sure sounds like he's describing KGE! Thanks @lorac529 for sharing this interview translations! 

• Like 18

18 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

@kuraharu I think you're advising the wrong crowd. Most of us here ship them responsibly. We don't take any news we hear and run with it. If you backread and see our responses, we no longer talk about the "GY/GE encounter". We took it like #Saltbae use his salt. Very little (attention). Those that can really use your advice is the crazy, rabid shippers on IG who till today won't stop tagging KGE for any of their delulu posts. That's harassment. She didn't open IG to be harass by crazy fans who don't know their limits and respect her privacy. Let me know if you need their IG. I can give you their names. They are in direct contact with her while with us, we are far away in Antartica. Supporting her and protecting her and GY as much as we can. 

*Lurkers who come here just to use our photos and use our posts, calm your richard simmons when you see any unconfirmed news and ask for permissions before you use someone's pics/gifs. Atleast give proper credit.* 

*back to shipping our couple responsibly* 

PREACH PREACH!! can I give a 100 likes for that! sorry to copy but this:

*Lurkers who come here just to use our photos and use our posts, calm your richard simmons when you see any unconfirmed news and ask for permissions before you use someone's pics/gifs. Atleast give proper credit.* 

and AMEN to that unconfirmed news, any types of news regarding to our OTP like the speculations and blind items, ya'll crazy shippers who spreads them in IG or other social media platform is sooo much putting GY and GE in a critical situation. You all know how Knetz could be so scary and also to think that they're in that kind of situation right now, so let's not add more onto that. let's just hope for the best of them and wait for their agency's official announcement :blush:

• Like 20

im not sure if the tweets of @gracie_nam (now deleted) are discussed here. the tweets claimed that she saw gy&kge together on a bday party. but feeling pissed that gy doesn't want to take picture with her.

*edit* h ijust backread, and i saw it

Edited by con8