Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I have to write about jin  seo woo, her character in doctor crush. I have not seen this drama until I found lsk in wlfkbj. And i watched doctor crush becoz of her. Same with other secondary and villain characters,  her role here is somewhat negative  in personality and attitude....like what libera said before....her desperate vision for man. From being secret admirer for her school teacher and openly flirting with her special friend maledoctor. Her inferiority complex towards psh' s character made situations worst. Apart from that ,  she was simply amazing as a student, friend and daughter . I think lsk has done a good job here . She can act demure and soft spoken girl. For whoever said she just can act in harsh and loud atmosphere...i suggest them take a look at her in doctor crush. 

Somehow i like the specky doctor with her. His baby face is matching with lsk. It is pity his height is just around 1.81 m. Lsk needs to wear flat heel to make their visual perfect together. By looking at their bts....seems he had some crush towards lsk especially in the cafe when lsk in black dress and a little bit drunk....his ears so brightly red even they shooting indoor. I wonder why...from what i found according to science info,  when the adrenalline in human body is high ,  our heart beat faster hence can led blood gushing to our soft skin immediately. Well...this is my opinion only....peace no war.

Missing LSK day 1. I have moved on a little from Bokjoo and now ready to accept LSK's new character (but protagonist please) and new leading man. As I was reading across dramabeans, I am happy that the comments are 80% positive and ecstatic to see her in a new drama. If this SBS drama will not push through, it might be God's will and she can wait for another good drama so she can also rest like what she is wishing for. But if this will push through, I'll still be glad on whatever decision she will make, I know she will work hard for it. 

One comment:

"If I were lsk, wait for the right drama with good material and a good team. She is probably on the casting wish list of several projects and she can select."

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/lee-sung-kyung-offered-new-rom-com-from-i-remember-you-writer/

On 3/4/2017 at 5:01 PM, Libera said:

That's what i think, she needs to estabilish herself as a trustworthy actress now that she has the occasion or later it will be more and more difficult.

Me too can't wait anymore for news. I don't understand why it's taking so long to have some news about the drama, it's so frustrating. I think LSK herself is waiting to know more about the drama so to decide if to accept or refuse. I can't think of any actor right now that could play the male lead role, everybody seems like they are already busy with other dramas. I thought about Lee Soo Hyuk  but now that he joined YG it is pratically impossible for the two to pair together in the drama.

If we can't have her soon in a drama can we have her in a variety show or in a arirang shobiz interview, a VLive interview, a fanmeeting or can she make a singer debut with a single just for her? I am ok even with a duet. :D

Also her movie Broker when will it be released, it's been 1 year and no news yet.

Hoping for that too. Most especially a VLive interview so that knetz would get to know her more while she's still not doing any dramas.

I'm also waiting for some trailer or stuff from her movie too. There is not much news from it so far. It was already finished shooting right?

On 3/5/2017 at 8:39 AM, sima158 said:

I hope she will not use any  hair extension in her next drama. And I love to see she plays her alluring beauty to charm the audience . She should use her pysical attraction in full throttle but in innocense way. I know she can be sexy without showing too much skin. That is her charm. I think a lot of clothing , shoes and handbag ads will sponsor her in bcotw. 

Somehow I see her is the younger version of jun ji hyun. Before this I thought  kang sora is the only one . I honestly think that girl and lsk are in good rivalry acting performance.

I thought I'm the only one who saw the similarity between LSK and JJH. I'm really hoping and praying that LSK would be able to follow JJH's footsteps. 

5 hours ago, sima158 said:

I think I have to write about jin  seo woo, her character in doctor crush. I have not seen this drama until I found lsk in wlfkbj. And i watched doctor crush becoz of her. Same with other secondary and villain characters,  her role here is somewhat negative  in personality and attitude....like what libera said before....her desperate vision for man. From being secret admirer for her school teacher and openly flirting with her special friend maledoctor. Her inferiority complex towards psh' s character made situations worst. Apart from that ,  she was simply amazing as a student, friend and daughter . I think lsk has done a good job here . She can act demure and soft spoken girl. For whoever said she just can act in harsh and loud atmosphere...i suggest them take a look at her in doctor crush. 

Somehow i like the specky doctor with her. His baby face is matching with lsk. It is pity his height is just around 1.81 m. Lsk needs to wear flat heel to make their visual perfect together. By looking at their bts....seems he had some crush towards lsk especially in the cafe when lsk in black dress and a little bit drunk....his ears so brightly red even they shooting indoor. I wonder why...from what i found according to science info,  when the adrenalline in human body is high ,  our heart beat faster hence can led blood gushing to our soft skin immediately. Well...this is my opinion only....peace no war.

I found the guy with specs cuter than Kyunsang too.too bad he is not that tall. 

As per chemistry, I felt the chemistry of LSK and the kid from Wild and Young MV.Lol She looks young there but they have more chemistry than Song Min Ho (he's good looking but not charming for me lol) in that Urban vid. 

Sigh, since we don't have new news about LSK, Im just trying to watch her olds vids that I missed before.

4 hours ago, jughead2000 said:

Missing LSK day 1. I have moved on a little from Bokjoo and now ready to accept LSK's new character (but protagonist please) and new leading man. As I was reading across dramabeans, I am happy that the comments are 80% positive and ecstatic to see her in a new drama. If this SBS drama will not push through, it might be God's will and she can wait for another good drama so she can also rest like what she is wishing for. But if this will push through, I'll still be glad on whatever decision she will make, I know she will work hard for it. 

One comment:

"If I were lsk, wait for the right drama with good material and a good team. She is probably on the casting wish list of several projects and she can select."

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/lee-sung-kyung-offered-new-rom-com-from-i-remember-you-writer/

Missing her too. Never once in my life so excited in knowing any news of korean actress   new drama project . I hope we can get the news in this week. At this rate now...it does not matter anymore for me whether her new drama cannot pull through or not. I can wait her comeback drama as long as she will be in good team. Two days ago I read something about her, ljs and njh are being a hot property of yg.  They said YG even neglected other stars in its label to favour these three redspots. I feel relieve after reading this...knowing lsk is in good hands.

1 hour ago, sima158 said:

Missing her too. Never once in my life so excited in knowing any news of korean actress   new drama project . I hope we can get the news in this week. At this rate now...it does not matter anymore for me whether her new drama cannot pull through or not. I can wait her comeback drama as long as she will be in good team. Two days ago I read something about her, ljs and njh are being a hot property of yg.  They said YG even neglected other stars in its label to favour these three redspots. I feel relieve after reading this...knowing lsk is in good hands.

Can you please post the link of the article? I really hope so that they also do their best for LSK, she deserves good projects.

I don't know how to feel anymore about BCOTW. I don't know if it's normal that is taking all this time to have news about the drama or if they are having problem preparing for the drama. It was supposed to air after LJS drama so maybe they weren't ready yet so it's taking so much time. I don't know. At this point i am not sure i want her to do it unless they cast a great lead actor and a good supporting cast. I wish she will take a project soon because people forget easily and now that she is at the peak of her fame she needs to keep it or she will just be forgetten soon, but i also don't want her to take a bad project. I am still unsure about the director, it's his first project and a good director and screenwriter are half of the success of a drama, i hope he is some genius and will do a masterpiece.

She might have had many offers but if they are talking only about this offer i think this is the best offer she had and the others maybe were just supporting roles. From our prospective WFKBJ and LSK are successful but in Korea WFKBJ was a big flop and LSK is still critizied by Knetz so i don't think she has many good offers. For sure she had no offers for big project with big directors or we would already know. But if BCOTW is really bad at this point maybe is better if she refuse and wait for a better project even if it will be later. I am actually wondering why is taking so long to know if she refuses or accept, she probably likes this offer but she is still unsure about something. We can only wait and see what happens but the waiting is unbearable.

1 hour ago, sima158 said:

It doesn't seem to me that they are caring much about Lee Sung Kyung, it looks like they don't know what to do with her, i just hope that they are not trying to replace her with one of the new actress that they are hiring, but i hope that i am wrong.

I wonder if Lee Sung Kyung has an acting coach, i hope she does so she can always improve herself.

1 hour ago, jughead2000 said:

Can you please post the link of the article? I really hope so that they also do their best for LSK, she deserves good projects.

It is just the love hate article for papa YG. I read before in korean that i translated to english using goggle. I just ignore but i found something similar in the english commenters in the page 120 in kim so hyun actress thread right here in soompi. You have to read through the comments . The comments about yg is quite similar to what i read in the translated article. I do not know how to find the article again.

Libera....i dont really afraid about the new comers : kim sae ron and the next model/actress in the making. ..forgot their names. They are still newbie and lack acting experience .

tumblr_mxyy0rMxfC1rwl5auo4_250.gif

tumblr_mxyy0rMxfC1rwl5auo3_250.gif

tumblr_mxyy0rMxfC1rwl5auo6_250.gif

I like their chemistry in this MV. LSK is really ship-pable as she has this "cutie/flirty" charms even before. It made me think that I would not mind LSK dating a rock star with a good heart in the future lol. 

Good morning! Missing LSK day 2. LOL

I like their chemistry in this MV. LSK is really ship-pable as she has this "cutie/flirty" charms even before. It made me think that I would not mind LSK dating a rock star with a good heart in the future lol. 

Good morning! Missing LSK day 2. LOL

Morning. 

Spoiler

Have you already abandoned the ship????:anguished:

Me too have one bandboy that I like . But he is still in the army..siwon super junior. I hope oneday dramagod will let them be the leading pair in a romantic comedy drama. I love top too but since he was in several controversies this recent years....I 'm a bit off.

15 minutes ago, sima158 said:

Morning. 

Reveal hidden contents

Have you already abandoned the ship????:anguished:

Me too have one bandboy that I like . But he is still in the army..siwon super junior. I hope oneday dramagod will let them be the leading pair in a romantic comedy drama. I love top too but since he was in several controversies this recent years....I 'm a bit off.

Spoiler

Ship of NJH and LSK? I am a "Bookjonhyung" shipper than their real selves because I can only see plain friendship between them.But of course, who I am to tell their fate. lol. But as what I can see, its only friendship, nothing more and no hint of romance. I also realised that I am only an LSK fan lol, I can't even bother to watch NJH alone so I will be happy whoever she will be paired with as long as he is kind and gentleman to her.

I will try to post every day of her past gifs lol so we will not miss her that much. haha At least she gets to rest now. 

Reveal hidden contents

Ship of NJH and LSK? I am a "Bookjonhyung" shipper than their real selves because I can only see plain friendship between them.But of course, who I am to tell their fate. lol. But as what I can see, its only friendship, nothing more and no hint of romance. I also realised that I am only an LSK fan lol, I can't even bother to watch NJH alone so I will be happy whoever she will be paired with as long as he is kind and gentleman to her.

I will try to post every day of her past gifs lol so we will not miss her that much. haha At least she gets to rest now. 

I hope you can post something about kim woo bin and lsk modelling days. In 2013, they had the CF ....their chemistry was also off the chart. Since we are in waiting period of her new project, we should shower her thread with her past pics and clips. Thank you in advance.

Spoiler

Me too go for whoever that can make her happy. Even IF oneday she will choose zico , i really hate that guy....i don't know why....i still wish  her the best of life. But i really hope she doesn't choose him. 

Honestly speaking....from my personal view as a matured adult....i want her other half be someone matured and already have stability in life either in career or personal life. But my pov seems to be clashed with her independant personality . She someone  has a full control of herself and her vibes effect people around her. She is the one who lead not anyone else. If she choose someone that levelheaded like her....the relationship is going nowhere. But for this time being....I want her solo and go for what she dreams first.

11 hours ago, jughead2000 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Right, this thread is new but there are alot of old goodies, in the meantime that we are waiting for news of Lee Sung Kyung we can share them.

Wild and Young Making Video

Good morning. Missing LSK Day 3. :( :D

@sima158 To be honest, I am not really fond of KWB, maybe because I only saw him in his third wheel, wooden tough face all the time and I have not watched his other works. Judging by the gifs, I don't feel the warmth between him and LSK too (same feeling I felt with the guy in Urban vid) but who knows, LSK is quite a chameleon, if ever she will be paired with KWB or other guys, surely she can adjust to create chemistry. 

tumblr_mkeqtqTxtR1qc9xhwo1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mkeqtqTxtR1qc9xhwo3_250.gif

4694803.gif

Kim-Woo-Bin-Lee-Sung-Kyung.jpg

More photos of Lee Sung Kyung in Switzerland revealedlee-sung-kyung_1488921150_83201557.2_99_20170307103303.jpg

Following the unveiling of her Switzerland photo shoot with 'Grazia', actress Lee Sung Kyung shared a few more photos this time in one of the country's major cities located in the east, St. Gallen. She presented a soft, natural aura against the classic landscape.

The actress headed to a renowned library, commenting, "Now I understand why this place was named one of the UNESCO's World Heritage Sites." 

Next, Lee Sung Kyung reached a pond called Drei Weieren, where she admired the beautiful view.

Fans can look into more of Lee Sung Kyung's Switzerland journey in 'Grazia's April issue.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/more-photos-of-lee-sung-kyung-in-switzerland-revealed

Archived