Libera

37 minutes ago, rottenxtears said:

I AM JUST LITERALLY SCREAMING OUT OF JOY. First, Ji Chang Wook is one of my fave korean actors.

Second, I wasn't considering him at first to become the lead of BCOTW with Sung Kyung since I am aware he's going to the military this year but then such news came out and I am so happy he's in a possiblity to star in a drama before enlistment this year.

Third, he'll be paired with my most liked korean actress right now, our queen Lee Sung Kyung and from just mere imagination about it makes me go giddy and so happy. My 2 faves will be seen together and everything could just be so perfect. I AM BEYOND HAPPY. 

And come to think of it too, I'm already starting to think that if JCW confirms to this, the drama will be a hit since it will serve as his last project prior to enlistment therefore fans will really look forward for it. And to think that JCW could also be considered a vatican actor, he'll definitely help with LSK's growth as an actress. Go go go LSK!!! Prove everyone that doubts you wrong! 

I am thinking that in a matter of 5 days to 1 week it'll be confirmed. :) ❤ *please cross your fingers and toes with me guys* HOPE AND PRAY THAT JI CHANG WOOK AND LEE SUNG KYUNG PAIRING WILL HAPPEN!!!

THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM BECAUSE OF THIS NEW DEVELOPMENT. I DIE.

Wookie and my baby sung kyung in a romcom?! Like whut?! Seriously, I dearly hoped for a known actor to be her potential co-star in her new drama. But after a month or so of zero news regarding BOTW, I was resigned to having an idol or semi famous actor as her leading man. But no news is more welcome than JCW being offered the lead role. I just can't. I love this pairing so much, moreso for LSK since JCW is (for me) a legitimate "actor" hence their drama will automatically be on everyone's (especially in Korea) radar. This will truly be her launching pad if all goes according to plan. 

I'm just so so excited for their confirmation in this drama now. Now we just need to wait and pray. The anticipation is killing me. 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

I heard he was offered another one, a melodrama that he announced last December so Im holding my hopes that he might decline too.But reading the synopsis of the male lead, it seems like they need to cast someone who is mature and reliable too.If not JCW, maybe yeah KWB. We have to admit it that LSK needs a strong lead for her to be introduced to the audience.

I'm in high hopes he'll choose this project honestly. He said before that he would also like to try a romcom without action scenes since he's been doing it for quite a numerous times in a drama. Therefore, since BCOTW is declared as romcom, this will be a big opportunity for him. 

27 minutes ago, rottenxtears said:

I'm in high hopes he'll choose this project honestly. He said before that he would also like to try a romcom without action scenes since he's been doing it for quite a numerous times in a drama. Therefore, since BCOTW is declared as romcom, this will be a big opportunity for him. 

Let's cross our fingers, but I just don't want to be too excited to avoid dissapointment if he declines. :D However, I am a bit relief that they have offered the role to him, it means that they are after that level of caliber and not just an idol/newbie for the drama. 

But I hope he accepts, the other offer has not finalised yet but should start shooting this month supposedly:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/ji-chang-wook-eyes-swift-return-to-dramaland-with-happiest-time-of-my-life/

I hope he accepts, he does have much time now as he is going for enlistment soon.

1 hour ago, jughead2000 said:

Let's cross our fingers, but I just don't want to be too excited to avoid dissapointment if he declines. :D However, I am a bit relief that they have offered the role to him, it means that they are after that level of caliber and not just an idol/newbie for the drama. 

But I hope he accepts, the other offer has not finalised yet but should start shooting this month supposedly:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/ji-chang-wook-eyes-swift-return-to-dramaland-with-happiest-time-of-my-life/

I hope he accepts, he does have much time now as he is going for enlistment soon.

I think "The happiest time of my life" is having some problem because it was initially supposed to air in June 2016 and now it's suppose to start filming in March but there are no news at all about the drama just that JCW was offered the lead role, so it will probably be postponed again and maybe this is the reason that he is looking to BCOTW.

Let's wait an see, me too don't want to get too excited in case he decline the offer or even worse he accepts and Lee Sung Kyung refuses :lol:

Reading about BCOTW it looks like the male lead will be much better written than the female lead, and it's a little clichè, it's a little disappointing. But it's ok, i hope it will surprise me.

44 minutes ago, Libera said:

I think "The happiest time of my life" is having some problem because it was initially supposed to air in June 2016 and now it's suppose to start filming in March but there are no news at all about the drama just that JCW was offered the lead role, so it will probably be postponed again and maybe this is the reason that he is looking to BCOTW.

Let's wait an see, me too don't want to get too excited in case he decline the offer or even worse he accepts and Lee Sung Kyung refuses :lol:

Reading about BCOTW it looks like the male lead will be much better written than the female lead, and it's a little clichè, it's a little disappointing. But it's ok, i hope it will surprise me.

Hahaha! I wont forgive YG if LSK will refuse :D Unless she is meant to be paired with GY or LMH or Insung.lol

I agree, this seems to be cliche, Male lead being cold and perfectionist with some inner struggles meets the bubbly female lead that will change his life, coated with thriller and suspense. 

But I guess Im fine with it, as long as LSK does well, all good so she can slam her detractors on their comments such as she is a bad actress, no emotion, not a lead material. This will be a good project IMO as long as she gets a sort of established leading man, then she can just keep moving forward after this drama. She just needs an opportunity to show what she can to a wider audience.

As expected most of Knetz comments are against Lee Sung Kyung, they are seriously pissing me off :angry:

[Exclusive] Ji Chang Wook cast as male lead in SBS 'Be Careful of this Woman' 

Ji Chang Wook has been offered role of Noh Ji Wook, a prosecutor who switches his career from to lawyer. His character is described as someone who can do anything from writing, music, sports or modelling if he puts his mind to it. Despite his strong points, he lives with a trauma brought on by his parents and his first love. However, his life changes when he meets female lead Eun Bong Hee. If Ji Chang Wook accepts the role, it will be his first SBS drama in 5 years since 'Five Fingers'. 'Be Careful of this Woman' is a mixed rom com and legal drama, and will air in May after 'Saimdang' wraps up.

1. [+3,019, -183] Not feeling optimistic about Lee Sung Kyung

2. [+2,645, -184] Get someone who can do better than Lee Sung Kyung

3. [+2,270, -160] Lee Sung Kyung is the female lead? Hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2,102, -135] Are there really no other actress...

5. [+911, -57] He's hard at work before enlisting in the army

6. [+460, -36] I don't dislike Lee Sung Kyung but I predict the drama will do poorly in ratings if she's the female lead

7. [+444, -36] Not hating on Lee Sung Kyung but they don't match

8. [+449, -41] He and Lee Sung Kyung don't match... Lee Sung Kyung looks good with Kwangsoo

9. [+406, -33] They don't match. An actress who's shorter and delicate looking is a better match

10. [+289, -8] 90% of SBS dramas are about prosecutors and lawyers

http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.it/2017/03/ji-chang-wook-cast-as-lead-in-rom-com.html

20 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

I want to ignore the Knetz and other Wookie fans but Im a bit worried it will affect her opportunity to be casted in this drama. I was told that sometimes if the feedback is bad, the role will be offered to someone else.

Most of international fans are happy about them being cast in the drama, some are worried about the clichè plot, it's just korean haters that are so negative all the time. If she doesn't get the role because of those idiots it will be really unfair. Just because of a damn role that they didn't like her they don't even give her a chance also they hate so much big agency actors because they have it "easy". She always had supporting roles, this would be her second lead role, and they make such a big deal like if she had millions lead roles. There are so many idols that can't act and always get cast but they have to always target Lee Sung Kyung. That article was about Ji Chang Wook being offered the role, Lee Sung Kyung is not even mentioned and most of the comments are about Lee Sung Kyung, they can really only hate.

Lee Sung Kyung for Cosmopolitan

24 minutes ago, Libera said:

Most of international fans are happy about them being cast in the drama, some are worried about the clichè plot, it's just korean haters that are so negative all the time. If she doesn't get the role because of those idiots it will be really unfair. Just because of a damn role that they didn't like her they don't even give her a chance also they hate so much big agency actors because they have it "easy". She always had supporting roles, this would be her second lead role, and they make such a big deal like if she had millions lead roles. There are so many idols that can't act and always get cast but they have to always target Lee Sung Kyung. That article was about Ji Chang Wook being offered the role, Lee Sung Kyung is not even mentioned and most of the comments are about Lee Sung Kyung, they can really only hate.

Lee Sung Kyung for Cosmopolitan

Will be praying for her, I agree that most international fans are anticipating this, I just hope that these Knetz plus Wookie fans being negative to LSK won't affect the production decision and her chance to be able to lead the drama. If Wookie declines because of the feedback, its fine, we can move on to another potential leading man but I hope LSK at least confirms soon. I just want her to secure this opportunity and don't let these idiots affect it.

Maybe it's inevitable but let's not get too affected about the comments. These comments translated by that site is usually from netizenbuzz. One news outlet in Korea that only highlights the bad comments or irrationally picks just the hate comments from naver or other sources as it also reflects it's writer. Most writers there are too biased and just like to make a commotion out of things especially if they dont like the artist. I'm sure that among the bunch of comments there are still a lot of good comments from her supporters too about the news. :) 

22 minutes ago, rottenxtears said:

Maybe it's inevitable but let's not get too affected about the comments. These comments translated by that site is usually from netizenbuzz. One news outlet in Korea that only highlights the bad comments or irrationally picks just the hate comments from naver or other sources as it also reflects it's writer. Most writers there are too biased and just like to make a commotion out of things especially if they dont like the artist. I'm sure that among the bunch of comments there are still a lot of good comments from her supporters too about the news. :) 

Actually there are not positive comments. Those comments listed are the ones that had more votes I read also the other comments and are all negative, there is one positive <_< they are really so mean, i hope that Lee Sung Kyung will be ok after all this hate :(  But i don't want to think about it, i hope that they both accept and Lee Sung Kyung will be finally able to change the opinion of Koreans. What i am more worried about is the plot and the director. Sometime Lee Sung Kyung overreact so i hope that the director will guide her well and doesn't happen what happened with CITT again.

This is the actual article with the comments on naver.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002648965&gid=999339&cid=1057264

37 minutes ago, Libera said:

Actually there are not positive comments. Those comments listed are the ones that had more votes I read also the other comments and are all negative, there is one positive <_< they are really so mean, i hope that Lee Sung Kyung will be ok after all this hate :(  But i don't want to think about it, i hope that they both accept and Lee Sung Kyung will be finally able to change the opinion of Koreans. What i am more worried about is the plot and the director. Sometime Lee Sung Kyung overreact so i hope that the director will guide her well and doesn't happen what happened with CITT again.

This is the actual article with the comments on naver.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002648965&gid=999339&cid=1057264

LSK is a strong woman. Hope she'll look into the brighter note that a lot of people supports her internationally. If only she'll read the comments in international websites such as soompi, she'll see how much she's loved. I really am hoping that a drama will come to her that'll change the korean's perspective :( And I hope that it'll be this drama, BCOTW. 

4 hours ago, rottenxtears said:

I AM JUST LITERALLY SCREAMING OUT OF JOY. First, Ji Chang Wook is one of my fave korean actors.

Second, I wasn't considering him at first to become the lead of BCOTW with Sung Kyung since I am aware he's going to the military this year but then such news came out and I am so happy he's in a possiblity to star in a drama before enlistment this year.

Third, he'll be paired with my most liked korean actress right now, our queen Lee Sung Kyung and from just mere imagination about it makes me go giddy and so happy. My 2 faves will be seen together and everything could just be so perfect. I AM BEYOND HAPPY. 

And come to think of it too, I'm already starting to think that if JCW confirms to this, the drama will be a hit since it will serve as his last project prior to enlistment therefore fans will really look forward for it. And to think that JCW could also be considered a vatican actor, he'll definitely help with LSK's growth as an actress. Go go go LSK!!! Prove everyone that doubts you wrong! 

I am thinking that in a matter of 5 days to 1 week it'll be confirmed. :) ❤ *please cross your fingers and toes with me guys* HOPE AND PRAY THAT JI CHANG WOOK AND LEE SUNG KYUNG PAIRING WILL HAPPEN!!!

THIS IS LITERALLY ME. HAHAHA! Upon seeing the news from koalasplayground.com I was so happy I scream silently (okay how did I do that?). Like Ji Chang Wook is one of my fave actors since Healer my ghad then LSK confirms. What a great day it is for all of us. <3

40 minutes ago, rottenxtears said:

LSK is a strong woman. Hope she'll look into the brighter note that a lot of people supports her internationally. If only she'll read the comments in international websites such as soompi, she'll see how much she's loved. I really am hoping that a drama will come to her that'll change the korean's perspective :( And I hope that it'll be this drama, BCOTW. 

Im more worried about the producer's and JCW's camp, I hope they can give LSK a chance and can see her potential, regardless of these Knetz' feedback.I know she's strong and she is aware of her status but I hope that the production will stand firm with this offer regardless of the negative feedback.

I searched when MCW refused the offer for Water Gods, it took 3 weeks after the offer lol, that's a lot of time. I hope we won't need to wait that long and can hear confirmation/refusal soon.

Before I forget, LSK sent her friend a food truck, this girl is naturally kind and knows how to give back, no wonder she has a lot of friends. Maybe if she can gain more international fans we can send her a truck next time too haha.

As I always say, I only hope that best for SK as she deserves all the love.*sigh* I HOPE THAT KOREANS WILL ALSO SEE WHAT WE SEE IN HER AS INTERNATIONAL FANS :( Hope that won't happen with JCW's side. I really see that they'll make a great pair in the drama. 

On 08/03/2017 at 10:49 PM, rottenxtears said:

Still no update about her drama :( thanks God for her IG updates that could keep me going. Her cute IG vid with the long hair was deleted. I wonder why.

Me too wonder why she deleted that cute IG video. She is so pretty and cute doing such kim bok joo  aegyo . Seems like she wanted to provoke us  to say that she is still kim bok joo even in long hair. I 'm not an ig person so I don't know whether it is her style in uploading the pic/ vid  then deleting  it after a few hours. Such a waste....the cute ig vid has 1 million likes in just 24 hours. 

I think if ji chang wook be in bcotw,  the story line will not be engaging around lsk anymore. Not fully female oriented. Ji chang wook is already a big name in korea and now with his box office movie 'The fabricated city' , he surely has his claw in the supposed drama he will join. He is very popular in china after healer so I believe  this effect can boost lsk name to international spektrum.

Lsk won't have any difficulty in practicing the taekwondo martial arts since she will have the best teacher around.

I sincerely hope bloggers  like koala playground, dramabeans and girlfriday will give their supports for lsk drama like what they have done with wlfkbj. I think those bloggers played  such a big part in wlfkbj succesfull internationally.

Archived