Libera

1 hour ago, cmoirae2 said:

Smeg fridge is such a generous present. Kang ye won and park hoo ji better do a good job in styling Lee sung kyung. Since lsk has been a model for years I had been used to seeing awesome shots. The Paris one was one of my faves. Of course she must have probably worked with the best of the best in the industry. However, there were a few get ups that were meeh ... All courtesy of the dynamic duo kyw and phj and at times with halo Lee ... Case in point, the last photoshoot in Switzerland was supposed to give a retro vibe but I thought it was a missed opportunity. The retro feel did not come out and it is the job of the stylist and director to make it happen. I may speak too soon but I hope the actual photos in the magazine  would prove otherwise. We should have seen lsk in bright psychedelic colors with bouffant hairstyle and large sunglasses ala Jackie O, colored tights and Mary Janes.  Mianhe just venting after seeing those sample photos but I really hope I am wrong.  I have been critical of her stylists since lsk outfits lately are not at par with what I had been used to ... Sharp and edgy yet fun style ala sung kyung ... Just like this -

As for the bipolar knetz, I think they bash if it concerns their bias otherwise they could care less ... The sasaengs or self shippers can really be scary.  I have strong faith I jcw and lsk but I am also hoping that sbs puts together a strong team to support the lead actors. I hope they would reconsider the rookie pd.  If you have a strong actor like jcw, the pd should be capable of giving proper guidance. Jcw has the tendency to adlib if he thinks the script was not adequately written and maybe in this case if pd doesn't direct accordingly.  Hopefully we get good news this week. Production should start rolling soon. 

I 'm not liking her style of clothing in  troll press conference and  in tv japan interviev with njh...seems like ajumma dress . Other than that like anom said before,  they tried to make her look mature , classy and sophisticated especially the photoshoot in bali . And with song hye go stylist on board,  I think we can see sung kyung less pictorial in sharp, edgy and spunky style anymore. I'm feeling they tried to make her more to feminine and ladylike vibes. 

Oh..I do not know that jcw also loved to do adlibs since I 'm not following him much. Maybe he did that a lot in k2 becoz I think that drama seems lost in story continuity not like healer. JCW stunts that make me glued to the drama .

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also didn't like the outtakes of her Switzerland photo shoot, her make up looks weird too. I like the Bali shoot, but it seems like she can do more. I miss her long hair, and I think, her cheeks looks rounder and chubbier than before too. lol Hopefully, she can focus more now on getting back her figure, and growing her hair lol. She was really pretty during the start of Doctors. 

Honestly I don't think height should be an issue in show business as long as there is good chemistry. It's just another stereotypical view that needs to be broken. Good cinematography and camera angle can also help. I mean look at Hollywood actors like tom cruise with Nicole Kidman and Katie Holmes or Hong Kong celebrities like Tony Leung chiu wai with Maggie Cheung or carina lau. As long as LSK and her costar can create memorable chemistry, height should not really be a distraction. Also I really do hope the script is good, lots of new dramas are playing safe adding a fantasy component. Hopefully BWOTW will be a surprise like Defendent or Chief Kim. I know I shouldn't expect cliche, but I kinda hope they make her character strong & levelheaded like Michelle pfifer's role in Dangerous Minds.

1 hour ago, jughead2000 said:

I also didn't like the outtakes of her Switzerland photo shoot, her make up looks weird too. I like the Bali shoot, but it seems like she can do more. I miss her long hair, and I think, her cheeks looks rounder and chubbier than before too. lol Hopefully, she can focus more now on getting back her figure, and growing her hair lol. She was really pretty during the start of Doctors. 

I think she has a problem with the fats deposited around her face. Those stubborn fats seems the hardest to melt  compared with other parts of her body. She has to be really skinny if she wants the heart shape face like in doctors. But somehow  I also love her appearance in make up and dressing in that drama. She looked so sweet and pretty. I do not mind if she has that kind of style in her next drama. 

I' m curiuos if we still can see her in this march fashion show runaway. 

Anom65....if right now, they ask me to choose between ji chang wook and kim woo bin to be in bcotw,  I will choose jcw even he is just 1.82 in height. He wins over kwb by his superb acting skill. And I ' m sure he will able to create great acting chemistry easily with his lead female ....even with ha ji won who his senior by many years. So for me ....I just bypass the idea of getting the right height for sung kyung next potential lead if he is already the established actors with spectacular and amazing  acting skill . If he is taller by 4 inches than sung kyung....it is a bonus. So like you said...as long as both the leads can deliver amazing and  spontaniuos acting skill....it is already enough for me..

@jughead2000 @sima158 I thought I was alone. Her get up made her look older.  honestly I was disappointed with lsk's Switzerland team and except for halo Lee, it's the same team responsible for her trolls get up and ghj movie premiere.  Bali went well because they dressed her in ferragamo.  I just felt at times her team was kinda sloppy and they could've done a better job.   Mianhe. I'll stop here. 

@anom65 height should not be an issue. There is always a work around and the camera can do tricks to make wooks look taller ... Can be taken care of by the angle of the shots. But I can see how they can hit it off on screen. I hope they move forward with the drama. Lsk may have already accepted otherwise she wouldve declined by now. I think the ball is in jcw's court. I can't contain my excitement but I hope we get confirmation soon ... 

34 minutes ago, cmoirae2 said:

@jughead2000 @sima158 I thought I was alone. Her get up made her look older.  honestly I was disappointed with lsk's Switzerland team and except for halo Lee, it's the same team responsible for her trolls get up and ghj movie premiere.  Bali went well because they dressed her in ferragamo.  I just felt at times her team was kinda sloppy and they could've done a better job.   Mianhe. I'll stop here. 

@anom65 height should not be an issue. There is always a work around and the camera can do tricks to make wooks look taller ... Can be taken care of by the angle of the shots. But I can see how they can hit it off on screen. I hope they move forward with the drama. Lsk may have already accepted otherwise she wouldve declined by now. I think the ball is in jcw's court. I can't contain my excitement but I hope we get confirmation soon ... 

How long will it take for the production of the drama to commence? Say it will premiere on May, should it start the production this month or next month?

As I was reading some offers, like for example Criminal Minds, before it was offered to Moon Chae Woon, it was offered to Kim Ah Joon last January 11, then Moon Chae Woon offer news came out at February 23. It's almost been a month since the offer for BCOTW went out to LSK but we have not heard of any new female names that came out, so there is a high possibility that LSK has accepted the offer. Also, I noticed that if both offers are confirmed, it will be confirmed 3 days to a week after, so if JCW accepted this, we should hear a positive news this week, otherwise they will still be looking for his replacement.

Regarding JCW, I am 50-50 that he will accept it, it might also depend on the material as we all know he already had a good profile on under his belt. Also, this is a female lead titular role, and his name is bigger than LSK. But if the material is good, unless he does not have better offers, he might accept this as he does not have much time before the enlistment. He also mentioned in Taiwan that his fans will hear some news regarding his new drama soon, hopefully he is pertaining to this offer. However, if he declines, maybe SBS will announce the new lead guy alongside with his refusal. We can only hope for the best.

@cmoirae2 the only outfit and look that I love for LSK lately was her airport outfit, she looks rock and chic with a dark red hair, fresh make up (a lot of times her make up is too much). We will see her again next week, hope her hair grows longer. 

7 hours ago, sima158 said:

I think she has a problem with the fats deposited around her face. Those stubborn fats seems the hardest to melt  compared with other parts of her body. She has to be really skinny if she wants the heart shape face like in doctors. But somehow  I also love her appearance in make up and dressing in that drama. She looked so sweet and pretty. I do not mind if she has that kind of style in her next drama. 

I agree with you, latley her style is weird, i don't know if she changed stylist but i love her old style much more. It's also true that she still haven't found her old shape, in Doctors she was so gorgeous, i hope that she can lose all the weight gained in WFKBJ.

Some of my favorite casual style of hers

0959975d7249492f3f9a060791b3853a.jpg

Immagine correlata

tumblr_nuqi49LDhX1thncv3o1_540.jpg

Spoiler

Risultati immagini

b02b2562013b1dd45a6f2381fc517d2e.jpg

Immagine correlata

201608281044472898897_20160828104530_01_99_20160828104603.jpg

Close

Missing LSK week 2. 

tumblr_ntasnhaupN1rj46xdo1_540.gif

She has not posted for 5 days, hope that whatever she is doing, she is able to rest and have fun. I am really eager to hear about her new project but I am trying not to expect too much to avoid dissapointment. I just hope she's happy and dhe is enjoying her break and taking care of herself. 

Trivia: Leeutek crushing on her, while watching her guestings, I noticed there are a lot of guys attracted to her haha.Also in her Happy Together guesting, Jihun (correct me if Im wrong) was also crusing on her.hehe and LSK just shrug them all off. Cutie.

Lee Sung Kyung for LOVCAT

"Lovcat Bijoux's item for romantic date look (for White Day)!"

C61m1KAVoAASRJf.jpg

43 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

Missing LSK week 2. 

She has not posted for 5 days, hope that whatever she is doing, she is able to rest and have fun. I am really eager to hear about her new project but I am trying not to expect too much to avoid dissapointment. I just hope she's happy and dhe is enjoying her break and taking care of herself. 

Trivia: Leeutek crushing on her, while watching her guestings, I noticed there are a lot of guys attracted to her haha.Also in her Happy Together guesting, Jihun (correct me if Im wrong) was also crusing on her.hehe and LSK just shrug them all off. Cutie.

I think any normal man would have a crush on her :lol:

12 minutes ago, MarrahJanine said:

안녕하세요 여러분! :)

Just wondering who has a link of LSK's guesting on Taxi? I found several sites that uploaded the raw video but I can't seem to find one with English sub. :( I hope someone has...please please?

I looked for it like crazy too but there is just the raw version, nobody subbed it :( Also the Lee Sung Kyung episode of "Please take care of my refrigerator" wasn't subbed.

12 minutes ago, Libera said:

I looked for it like crazy too but there is just the raw version, nobody subbed it :( Also the Lee Sung Kyung episode of "Please take care of my refrigerator" wasn't subbed.

oooh, that's sad... I'm still learning Korean... I know few words and phrases...but still, having an eng sub would be much much helpful... 

Maybe, I'll just have to watch it plainly assuming whatever they're saying. lols!

20 hours ago, jughead2000 said:

How long will it take for the production of the drama to commence? Say it will premiere on May, should it start the production this month or next 

If I 'm not mistaken....prior to the premiere date,  the production will have to shoot at least 3 or 4 episodes already then in one month period  the actors and actresses should do script reading, cloth fitting and press conference. So I think the schedule for bcotw is quite hectic and kinda rushing now since there is no official statement yet regarding the drama . 

I hope sung kyung has already some basic skills in taekwando so she can save her time more to other things . 

Jughead2000

Spoiler

Have you seen jcw latest ig?  He ' s wearing the leather jacket quite similar to what sung kyung wore in her airport fashion to switzerland. Can we take it as a signal he will join her in bcotw? Hahaha sorry for delusional thought.

Spoiler

@sima158 lol not really, I think JCW has been enjoying riding his bike hence the jacket. Its taking too long for them to confirm and discuss the details so my expectations are going lower and lower. Usually, after the offer announcement, it will only take 2-3 days to confirm. If they don't confirm tomorrow and Friday, expect that they are now finding another male lead to replace JCW, also we have not heard from LSK, lol. So I am not sure what to expect until there is a formal confirmation.

15 hours ago, Libera said:

Lee Sung Kyung for LOVCAT

"Lovcat Bijoux's item for romantic date look (for White Day)!"

C61m1KAVoAASRJf.jpg

I think any normal man would have a crush on her :lol:

Love her dress. One of my fave designers, Orla Kiely.  She should wear more of this style.   

And I agree, men would be drawn to her. She is the total package.  She is down-to-earth, low maint, effortlessly cute and happy girl. 

Does anyone know who styled her and did her make up?  I think she should work with this team.  her lovcat style is onpoint and well put together.

Spoiler

As for jcw taking long to confirm. It could be that the prod team may be working around his demands among which if ever, is revision of the script since he may want to get a bigger role. I get the impression that the drama is more focused on the female lead. As i mentioned earlier jcw is positioning himself to be in a drama that will be a sure hit before ms. Lsk being a junior wouldn't have much bargaining power and i am hoping that other aspects of production to ensure the drama's success have been thought out and taken care of by jcw's team. I am wishfully thinking with half the glass full. 

7 hours ago, cmoirae2 said:

Reveal hidden contents

As for jcw taking long to confirm. It could be that the prod team may be working around his demands among which if ever, is revision of the script since he may want to get a bigger role. I get the impression that the drama is more focused on the female lead. As i mentioned earlier jcw is positioning himself to be in a drama that will be a sure hit before ms. Lsk being a junior wouldn't have much bargaining power and i am hoping that other aspects of production to ensure the drama's success have been thought out and taken care of by jcw's team. I am wishfully thinking with half the glass full. 

Spoiler

I think the same, they are making deals for JCW so it's taking time, it's a little sad if LSK part will be cut but if the drama will be a hit it's for the best, he also said in his fanmeeting that soon there will be news about his drama and i am pretty sure that he is talking about BCOTW i am more unsure about if LSK will be part of the drama or not.

Am i the only one that think that LSK manager is doing such a bad job in keeping the momentum? LSK is at her peak and we heard nothing about her for more than 2 months, i feel like she/he couldn't keep the hype about her at all and people are already forgetting her. She/He should have done a much better job.

I' m not familiar about LSK manager. Is he the one that accompany her during bali trip?. The rest of the gang were her assistant and stylist right? 

Right now, I still reserved my perspective towards him....I hope we do not have to hear any failure regarding bcotw from lsk part. I think this drama will be a benchmark for lsk from korean nitizen viewpoint. She has to win no matter what the challenge is.

@Libera @sima158

if i am understanding the korean entertainment business, the manager is more like an assistant more than the person responsible for shaping careers.  I think there should be a booking agent and a publicist who should both be aligned in planning and promoting lsk.  

Spoiler

if i were them, i would learn from psh's team.  her first dramas as an adult did not rate well in korea but were big hits internationally (like you're beautiful) but eventually sk caught on and she is now one of the more bankable actresses and is now more popular than jgs.  

definitely lsk has the momentum.  her team needs to analyze and put together a roadmap so they are guided in choosing projects.  and not just take whatever comes along.  they should see the bigger picture and understand how each move would build up to where they want to be in a year, five years, ten years.  in addition, they also have to package her in a way that is appealing to the local korean market.  

4 hours ago, cmoirae2 said:

@Libera @sima158

if i am understanding the korean entertainment business, the manager is more like an assistant more than the person responsible for shaping careers.  I think there should be a booking agent and a publicist who should both be aligned in planning and promoting lsk.  

Reveal hidden contents

if i were them, i would learn from psh's team.  her first dramas as an adult did not rate well in korea but were big hits internationally (like you're beautiful) but eventually sk caught on and she is now one of the more bankable actresses and is now more popular than jgs.  

definitely lsk has the momentum.  her team needs to analyze and put together a roadmap so they are guided in choosing projects.  and not just take whatever comes along.  they should see the bigger picture and understand how each move would build up to where they want to be in a year, five years, ten years.  in addition, they also have to package her in a way that is appealing to the local korean market.  

Spoiler

I was thinking the same thing before about learning something from psh camp. LSK also can learn how to handle her anti fans since so far psh is well loved by korean nitizen. She has not been in any huge scandal that can tarnish her image . That is why I love to see their friendship....just I carefully do not always tagging along her name to psh since I do not want to mislead psh fans....thinking lsk is using her popularity to stay firm in the industry. LSK does' t need to use  any of her famous friend to stay put....she is independant woman and know how to take care of herself. As I said before she is a modern version of mulan.

Archived