[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

18 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Hahaha....I had to laugh with the new found title. 

Like @kaoriharang i want to ask the same, Where is the bride? I should also add another Q..where is the groom?

Oh the backhug, just saw that..at least that lifted my mood up a bit. Did HB learn that backhug from watching drama? :D

Looks like HB gonna leave in tomorrow's ep. 

SA ah...look at the brighter side. If the writer don't make you a bride, You still have HY. Don't die. :astonished:

lol lol lol you made my day...or should i say night....hahaha...this softtoy is still waiting for her turn.

nice part as in...starting with C and ending with N ?? hahahaha

Hahah either that or starts with a K and ends with an S? 

Actually during that scene my eyes immediately went to the HANDS!!! How he pulled her toward him and moved his hands up to her....! Hands -.- 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8gBU6y7.gif&key=b111e191d999a75354539214

I wonder how Soo Ah feels when those sexy long slim fingers start to move slowly up to the area of you know what...  separated by a thin 1 mm cotton fabric.. oh lala baby... 

I would probably frozen and dead like a dried squid... BTW just like Lee Seung Gi, Nam Joo Hyuk fingers are haawtt.... I mean look at those veins bolding out so masculine.. a proof that this guy love sport and exercise hehehehe -pervert mode continue-:wub:

Just now, SeGafanlady said:

I wonder how Soo Ah feels when those sexy long slim fingers start to move slowly up to the area of you know what... 

I would probably frozen and dead like a dried squid... BTW just like Lee Seung Gi, Nam Joo Hyuk fingers are haawtt.... I mean look at those veins bolding out so masculine.. a proof that this guy love sport and exercise hehehehe -pervert mode continue-:wub:

So Ah let herself stay under that SUPER SEXY hand movement!!! She loves him a lottttttttttttB)

1 minute ago, ayoko094 said:

yes :D I would go crazy and let him kiss me :tongue:

5 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

I wonder how Soo Ah feels when those sexy long slim fingers start to move slowly up to the area of you know what...  separated by a thin 1 mm cotton fabric.. oh lala baby... 

And ME! Do you know what happened to me while watching the clips?

I stopped breathing for couple seconds.... As if I'm drowning. I'm breathless, literally.

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

This is a translation of the naver version of the preview as requested by @Visually-wandering. I thought I should just post it to the thread because I had a couple of notes about this translation. The first is that because pronouns are not typically used in Korean, I took a guess at the pronouns, so I may have gotten the gender indicators wrong. The second is that I'm a bit handicapped by not currently watching this drama, so may not have enough context to be more accurate. Sorry about that. Anyway, it seems that it's been tense as HB tries to decide whether to stay or go, but it seems that he's finally going to go back to the Kingdom of Heaven. And, one thing that I'm not sure of is whether MR is indicating that HB not becoming king would make him nothing metaphorically or literally. 

http://tv.naver.com/v/1932977

MR: Whatever you have to do, convince him. 
SA: You said that you didn’t do anything. 
MR: It means a Habaek who isn’t king is nothing at all. 
HB: What I really want to say…
MR: I’m begging you, don’t disturb that child. 
HB: Why did I loudly proclaim that I would protect her? 
MR: I admitted that I loved him. 
HB: Why did I make a promise that I couldn’t keep? Is it okay for me to go?
SA: Return to your place. 
HB: I came to understand that you want me to return with all of your being. 
SA: It’s only if you exist that it’s less bitter. Return to your place.
HB: Let’s separate here. 
SA: Goodbye. Fare well. 

Text in the book that SA is reading: That might be what love is. I am now the servant of your passing love. 

:bawling: I am doomed......

1 hour ago, lolly84 said:

Pdnim, writernim...chaeballlllllllllllllllll give us happy moments!!! My heart skip a beat with HB drunk and his hand on RED zone!!:wub:

Yes as well but this drama will disappoint us about consummation... :( HOT KISSES are the best we all could get, trust me chingu!!

hahaaha i cant stop laughing reading all of your comments about the red zone and "other than hot kisses" .... lol :D

Hey guys! Lurker here, but just came in to post:

Despite all the sadness between our main OTP, I feel HORRIBLE watching Huye slowly lose control of his sanity and his well-kept character. It infuriates me seeing all of our other gods discriminating and taunting the poor guy until he really does lose it and confirm what they think he is. It's just horrible because we can all see how much he's trying to hold back; he really doesn't want to be a bad guy. He's made an entirely different life for himself here in the human world, as a result of his own hard work and his own beliefs. It's just so heartbreaking to see all of that work and growth he's made for himself be torn down by some gods who can't keep their prejudice to themselves and keep egging on the guy to confirm their bias. I'm sorry to say, I have not warmed up to BR or MR at all because of this, and on top of the fact that I just don't really like their characters in the storyline at all. I do feel sad when I see their moments of weakness or sadness (like hearing that they were once engaged made me go awwwww), but their personalities and the way they're being portrayed just really turns me off. I usually like Krystal and Gongmyung too, so I'm not sure if it's just that their acting seems too forced and exaggerated, or if it's just the characters themselves.

But, in the end, I do want our OTP to be happy, but more than that, I want all the gods to REALLY realize what they've done to Huye. I want them to feel the guilt and sincerely apologize for wrecking someone who's done their best to never associate with that realm again, and has never caused a problem in the past until the gods started picking on him. It just really makes me upset because his story with his father really pulled at my heartstrings, and seeing him slowly come undone is just too much sometimes, because you can just see from this episode how he knows he's starting to lose it, but really doesn't want to. I may come off like I'm dissing the show, but I can assure you guys I'm not! I apologize if I sound like I am, but to me it sounds ironic that the gods are supposed to be these people who overlook the human world and come in to help (and understand how the human world works so that a person like HB knows how to rule justly), but then you have these gods who are just mucking around and using the world as their toy to deal with their own problems instead of realizing what their powers are actually supposed to be used for. /rantover

But on a positive note, I'm liking the drama a lot more than I thought I would. I only started following NJH recently due to Weightlifting Fairy being so god-darned cute, and SSK seems to have improved a lot (or fits this role much better) compared to her previous works. It helps that the fact that the drama is just so aesthetic in every single frame. I have not read the original manhwa, but I may have to check it out to see what it was really like!

2 hours ago, ElleSor said:

Is it possible that BiRyeum is the one who's interfering with the kissing scenes?

interesting, he is always there overlooking the scene. acting indifferent but we know he is not

I just rewatch the preview. I got all the sad feels now. The backhug..is going to be a sad one too. Nothing feels happy tomorrow. Also..we see MR talking to HY. Then HY having a drink with SA. Is it possible MR asked HY to be with SA? :blink: i really want to see the extent of HY's power so I can finally understand why the Gods hate him so much. And if his element is really as destructive as they put it..

I am hoping..the writers do not rush the 1200 incident towards the last 2 episodes. That is my continuous nightmare with kdramas most of the times! <_<

50 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

This is a translation of the naver version of the preview as requested by @Visually-wandering. I thought I should just post it to the thread because I had a couple of notes about this translation. The first is that because pronouns are not typically used in Korean, I took a guess at the pronouns, so I may have gotten the gender indicators wrong. The second is that I'm a bit handicapped by not currently watching this drama, so may not have enough context to be more accurate. Sorry about that. Anyway, it seems that it's been tense as HB tries to decide whether to stay or go, but it seems that he's finally going to go back to the Kingdom of Heaven. And, one thing that I'm not sure of is whether MR is indicating that HB not becoming king would make him nothing metaphorically or literally. 

Text in the book that SA is reading: That might be what love is. I am now the servant of your passing love. 

I'm doomed  :bawling::bawling:

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

hmm well my guess is maybe at least over 1-2 months? i think so? I have no clue. so in other words, lets say if HB does leave, it still leave SA several months before she jumps?

but didnt the High priest said she would die BEFORE HB returns and becomes king?

yeah the high priest said SA will die before HB's return 

43 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

so if Habaek refuse the throne, he will cease to exist? just like what the High Priest told Habaek, how some gods failed to live forever, and become forgotten. which could mean, Habaek is not the first god to have given up being a god. 

as such, Suh Wang Mo's punishment of the descendant by having a short-lived love. in the manhwa, it was actually Nakbin who Suh Wang Mo said that she and Habaek are no more than just "passing friends." meaning, they aren't meant to be.

1 minute ago, LadyIgraine said:

so if Habaek refuse the throne, he will cease to exist? just like what the High Priest told Habaek, how some gods failed to live forever, and become forgotten. which could mean, Habaek is not the first god to have given up being a god. 

as such, Suh Wang Mo's punishment of the descendant by having a short-lived love. in the manhwa, it was actually Nakbin who Suh Wang Mo said that she and Habaek are no more than just "passing friends." meaning, they aren't meant to be.

OMG, so what will happen? If Habeak refuses the throne, he will disappear. I wonder how the ending will be like. It reminds me so much about Goblin. Maybe we'll have miracle :wink:

10 minutes ago, LadyIgraine said:

actually, now im thinking that when JD said to HB that ppl have short lives and therefor will give up everything for love, and then he also said that he will support whatever decision HB will make, JD in fact is giving his 'consent' to HB giving up for the sake of his own love and for SA. 

2 minutes ago, goldenmoon said:

I'm still confused with the water image it doesn't look like SA to me :mellow:

exactly,  i wonder who she is?the image?

Archived