[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

Can some kind hearted God on this thread translate the preview for tomorrow?

This poor heart of mine can't wait for another 6 hours for subs.

Awww the preview shows SA and the dragon stuffed doll. I wonder if HB got it for her or if she came across it herself. And we got a back hug from HB this time! I'm still waiting for SA to become the bride here. Come on show.....time is running out!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kaoriharang said:

in the manhwa yes, but i don't think they are following that storyline right now. but that can be a possibility of SA going to the Water country? like what happen in the manhwa, and she is still human.

yeah that video was really really sad, you could see that look. No wonder MR freaked out.

hmmm 1 year after HB left? so means she tried to get on with her life but didnt work out? I need to rewatch also to be sure.

Okay i checked, SA jumped into the river, one year after HB was ask to go to the human world and claim the stones. So as of right now HOW LONG HAS HB BEEN IN THE HUMAN WORLD? anyone know?

looking at the preview, MR took her to the top of some building? my guess is the top of the hotel building?

looking at the preview you can see MR and SA talking, cause they are wearing the same clothes as the ending scene for tonight's episode.

Thanks for clarification. I must have missed that part. 

Seriously, my mood has just gone downhill. I can feel my heart at the bottom of my feet. Ahh...so heavy .

What a gloomy ending ...Hopefully with subs, I will feel better. 

Watch: Take A Look Behind Nam Joo Hyuk And Shin Se Kyung’s Kiss Scene And Water Fight In “Bride Of The Water God”

bride-of-the-water-god-5.jpg

On August 7, tvN released a behind-the-scenes video of Nam Joo Hyuk and Shin Se Kyung in “Bride of the Water God.”

In the first part of the video, they engage in a water fight that starts off mildly but quickly intensifies. By the end of the fun water fight, the two actors are both soaking wet.

After this scene, the clip shows what happened behind the scenes of their latest kiss scene. Nam Joo Hyuk looks visibly nervous, and he says, “I’m just unfamiliar with this. I’ve never done it like this.”

Check out the making film below!

Meanwhile, “Bride of the Water God” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10:50 p.m. KST.

source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/06/watch-take-look-behind-nam-joo-hyuk-shin-se-kyungs-kiss-scene-water-fight-bride-water-god/

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

oh right she is, the high Priest said that in ep 2. so huh? I am confuse now, will HB not go back yet? at least not by the end of tomorrow's episode.

They showed the time 2018 when she jumped and the present is 2017 but how much time went away since Habeak came in human world?!

Ahh I'm so confused with the time line if Habeak is going to leave tomorrow then is she going to jump too!But it's still 2017 right? 

Just now, SeGafanlady said:

the tittle is BRIDE of Habaek... then PDnim please prepare the Bride and Wedding things and make sure Bride stays with Groom or you may change the tittle to Water God Romeo and Human Juliet. 

Oh man...nooooo....not Water God Romeo and Human Juliet....I don't think any of our hearts are made for such tragic. :dissapointed_relieved:

7 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

hot kisses? we need CONSUMMATION.

edit. the skinship galore is driving me crazy... too much sensuality and sexiness.. I can't!!!!

HAHAHAHA! Your comment made my night. I missed the episode due to school stuffs but your comment.... pure epic. Sexy is so welcomed. Bring it on PDnim. Don't tease us, we can be very scary when it comes to skinship. #cough 

6 hours ago, LadyIgraine said:

different preview version for ep 12. Habaek is seen entering the gateway to the realm:

cr: tvN DRAMA

Here comes the usual "I'm gonna let you go" scene. O lord, this kind of thing make me want to go on hiatus until episode 16. My poor heart can't take it. She basically asked him to leave, with tears flowing down from her eyes. Lord, this is too much. Off from delulu land, back to reality. :( 

17 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Thanks for clarification. I must have missed that part. 

Seriously, my mood has just gone downhill. I can feel my heart at the bottom of my feet. Ahh...so heavy .

What a gloomy ending ...Hopefully with subs, I will feel better. 

no worries chingu, there are also alot of things i don't understand. i really need the subs to understand it all as well.

but it does look rather gloomy but we will soon hopefully! get to to the nice parts?

16 minutes ago, goldenmoon said:

They showed the time 2018 when she jumped and the present is 2017 but how much time went away since Habeak came in human world?!

Ahh I'm so confused with the time line if Habeak is going to leave tomorrow then is she going to jump too!But it's still 2017 right? 

hmm well my guess is maybe at least over 1-2 months? i think so? I have no clue. so in other words, lets say if HB does leave, it still leave SA several months before she jumps?

but didnt the High priest said she would die BEFORE HB returns and becomes king?

15 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

the tittle is BRIDE of Habaek... then PDnim please prepare the Bride and Wedding things and make sure Bride stays with Groom or you may change the tittle to Water God Romeo and Human Juliet. 

YEAH WHERE IS THE BRIDE???!

32 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I was so sad thinking about the last scene and reading the comments on them when I saw this:lol:OMG this cracked me up!

I'm just trying to make myself happy by thinking, imagining, dreaming and analyzing scenes that leads to "consummation" gesture, cause YOLO.

anw not ready to see the scene full of tears in the next episode but i should tho. 

33 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Pardon me ... my eyes juz zoom in this line... heee

Gosh @sleepinthegarden

mianhe~ pervert ahjumma here kekekeke

Has it ever been mentioned in a previous episode that if a god descends to earth and returns to a realm of god it will take a certain period of time? Or can they at any time come back to earth? I hope if it is true habaek back to the realm of god we will get answers from all questions from the highest priest and get the power back then save SA...... and soon to bang bang. *not giving up* -_-

goodnight chingus, i should sleep tho B)

7 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

Hahaha....I had to laugh with the new found title. 

Like @kaoriharang i want to ask the same, Where is the bride? I should also add another Q..where is the groom?

Oh the backhug, just saw that..at least that lifted my mood up a bit. Did HB learn that backhug from watching drama? :D

Looks like HB gonna leave in tomorrow's ep. 

SA ah...look at the brighter side. If the writer don't make you a bride, You still have HY. Don't die. :astonished:

7 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:tongue:sexy hugs... happy waiting for the subs!

Spoiler

Ok chill... me off to zzzzzz:huh:

lol lol lol you made my day...or should i say night....hahaha...this softtoy is still waiting for her turn.

6 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

no worries chingu, there are also alot of things i don't understand. i really need the subs to understand it all as well.

but it does look rather gloomy but we will soon hopefully! get to to the nice parts?

nice part as in...starting with C and ending with N ?? hahahaha

5 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

- Pervy Mode Imagination Activated -

Opps! The Erotic movement of a hand! I thought it will * cough * reach

either upper (.)(.) or below the belt

60.gif

Hide contents

Aigoooo IT'S HOT HERE CHINGU!! The scene is so sensual and sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy OMO OMO :wub:

Archived