[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

So Ah and her friend talk in her office. She asks So Ah something and So Ah seems sad as she answers. Her friend says something and she acknowledges it in her head.

She thinks as she walks home. Habaek is waiting once more for her under the lamppost. She says something and says 'let's go (in)'. Habaek calls her name but she cuts in by saying something. I think she mentioned the word 'stop'(?)Habaek looks at her with sadness. Wahhh...Habaek looks like he's going to break down and cry but he holds it in. They walk in to the house.

Next morning, Habaek takes the newspaper as she leaves for work.They talk before she leaves.She says something and he smiles. Habaek looks at her walk away. JD from upstairs look on. He uses his power and takes care of the plants as Habaek goes upstairs. They talk. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OB0WFIS.gif

Spoiler

NTGvMn4.gif

asvPFoa.gif

VLoujxt.gif

Spoiler

ZWpb7XH.gif

NorX1GR.gif

QguODLy.gif

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

When that fight happened between Mura and BR, they manage to recover 2 stones at that point in time, JD went off to search for Mura;s stone which was flung further away.

So they originally had 2 stones already. (JD's and BR's)

Hi Dongseng! :)

Ah yes..but I mean..when did BR and MR agree to give the other 2 stones to HB? Weren't they hesitant in giving it to him..?

5 minutes ago, athena22 said:

@jeonghyang you are not alone me too ...I just had large chunk of episode freeze...and came back in ja ya's part :bawling:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

HB in his position waiting..

Reveal hidden contents

Yeay!! He's back at his Waiting-For-SoAh wall.  Damn!! He looks superhot under the street light.  

4 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Ah yes..but I mean..when did BR and MR agree to give the other 2 stones to HB? Weren't they hesitant in giving it to him..?

they were hesitant because of the lost god stone not because they didnt want to hand the stones over. After HB knew they lost the stone, they presented the two stones they had to HB first, telling him what happened.

EDIT

the reason why Mura shouted and stopped the car was because JD was saying some about her and BR being a married couple (hehe :P) I am liking JD's character

12 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I can see that rich granddaughter is starting to have sleepless nights hahaha because of HY.

Hmm..so when did HB get the other 2 stones? :blink:

it was shown in ep 6 that MR and BR gave HB the stone. it was after the threat that BR gave to HB at the bridge trying to drown SA, and after HB realised that they didn't have the stone (in actual fact, they do have 2 stones, but MR's was lost).

10 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

They were scared because MR's stone was missing at that moment. They kinda messed things up when they fought so to cover their misdeed they tried to mislead Habaek by delaying giving him the stones.

ok scary hoo ye...

he gets hit by bi ryeom who is actully hitting the punching bag... no wait it was due to minor gods...

he is brutally hurt he gets angry comes to lash at them  but joo gol rin appears and stops him...

Spoiler

DGJtJkiUwAE9KBN.jpg

DGJtJkjUwAIxdzN.jpg

DGJs5dtU0AENFMJ.jpg

DGJs5eVUMAARgXi.jpg

DGJs6mLUwAAD2iw.jpg

DGJs5fLUAAA56Cp.jpg

DGJtJkaVwAErOsY.jpg

Spoiler

DGJtJkkUIAAZZsm.jpg

he then magically heals himself.. woah..

DGJtsCuUMAAenKV.jpg

Spoiler

DGJtsExUAAA5_oM.jpg

gtes call from BR

EDIT

some of you guessed  it correct, BR was the one that was punching HY, (at least I think so)

EDIT #2

I am unsure if the minior gods were put up to do this by BR. BR is really really pushing HY's buttons. goodness!

3 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@moodypie @kaoriharang i think i have memory loss like JD. I cannot remember when they gave him the stones haha

Awwww seeing HB sad makes me sad. I think when he actually starts to cry from not being able to hold it all in..i will cry too :(

If I am correct it should be somewhere around ep 6-7? need to rewatch to remember. Yes it pains me to see HB like this.

JD is talking about love to Habaek,I think(?) Habaek thinks about his words and looks sad. 

Biryum is boxing in the gym.At the same time, Hooye at the carpark looks at CCTV camera before walking onwards. Lights consecutively switches off.As Biryum punches, Hooye is being thrown around as if he's being punched by Biryum himself. It's actually 2 minor gods who are making Hooye suffer. Hooye runs to them angrily and attempts to use his power but the hungry god stops him. The 2 minor gods run off.Hooye stands up but shivering from anger.Split second later, he recovers from his wounds.Biryum calls him and threatens him further. Hooye keeps asking why he's doing this to him. 

As Biryum gives the minor god orders,Moora enters the gym and questions him.He avoids the question and walks out.

Hooye driving with hungry god in anger at a high speed. Minor god tries to talk sense into him and he calms down. He pulls over.

The 4 gods having a meal as they talk.Moora gets a call.Biryum looks smug and says something as Moora leaves the table to reply.Habaek points at him and asks something. Biryum replies. They must have changed topic once Moora comes back. Afterwards,Habaek leaves first. While walking, he thinks about Biryum and Hooye's words.

2 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@moodypie @kaoriharang i think i have memory loss like JD. I cannot remember when they gave him the stones haha

Awwww seeing HB sad makes me sad. I think when he actually starts to cry from not being able to hold it all in..i will cry too :(

I was like you at first....until i rewatched and realised i missed that scene. Actually i saw that scene, but didn't know the two round shape were the stones. lol. 

Archived