[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Haha..we have quite a strong club here. 

It may be where some perverts are too. I admit. I am one :tongue::lol: Haha all these theories only create more theories. I need more clues and hints! But Monday is still 3 days away for me :(

Awww..no you haven't mentioned it yet but thank you very much. I too absolutely adore it myself and it is an art of one of my favorite dramas :wub:

I actually kind of hope Monday comes slowly, since that's when a lot of things start happening for me irl I'm not ready for—trying to recover from this test.  LOL.  But I do look forward to seeing more Habaek~!  And hopefully more ancient-style Habaek.  Yessssss.

18 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

new stills of Habaek-nim and Nam Soo Ri

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20170729080603526?f=m

Thank you for your investigative efforts~  :tongue:

10 hours ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Ahhhh:unsure:As much as an open-ending would allow people to create their own versions of an ending to satisfy their need for closure,I don't like open endings.I guess because open endings aren't always happy endings.I would either like it to end in such a way that I know that everything will be alright or, if they want to end with an open ending, give us a Season 2:D

I agree with @reijeanne .I don't think Habaek will live on Earth.Otherwise,who will take care of Water Kingdom and the Realms of the Gods as a whole?As it is,Moora has been facing problems having to revive the dead fishes that are washed ashore on the beaches.And she says it will be even worse to the point that she can't do anything to help if Habaek doesn't return to Water Kingdom quickly.

But then again....Who knows,right?Maybe there are some loopholes....:wink:

Let's all hope and pray for a good ending and a smooth flow of the story.Writer-nim,Fighting and don't let us down!:)

That is an awesome theory.It would explain why Hooye is so protective of the little girl.

Same...can't believe we're already halfway through.Hope everything we want to know gets answered in the end.Then again,I'm not surprised if that doesn't happen...because that would reiterate the fact that we're only humans and we won't understand or know everything:blink:

Hi @dramu51ch0c10ve, season 2 a good idea but any series/movie comes with season2/part 2 hardly will be as good as the first. 

I love @reijeannewriting up to the point 

"After jumping, So Ah will be transported to the Water Country and will be reunited with Habaek. "

Let it be open ending, I can deal with that with my imagination :tongue:, I don't like sad or bitter sweet ending.

@fans123 hello my fellow Monarch chingu! So nice to see you here too! *hugss*  noooo..i don't want open ending. I cannot deal with it. I can't deal with sad ending or staring contest ending either. Like Ruler..i need a confirmed, solid happy ending. HB and SA deserves happy ending. How? Idk. Just make it happen :tongue:

@dj.soul haha we are opposites. I want Monday to be faster because it is the day I get to analyze more hints and details and watch more OTP. And plus..Mondays are less busy for me in RL (i hope it continues that way haha). But no matter..i am always exhausted by the end of the days hahaha.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부 - <Mondays & Tuesdays, KST 22:50>
1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@fans123 hello my fellow Monarch chingu! So nice to see you here too! *hugss*  noooo..i don't want open ending. I cannot deal with it. I can't deal with sad ending or staring contest ending either. Like Ruler..i need a confirmed, solid happy ending. HB and SA deserves happy ending. How? Idk. Just make it happen :tongue:

@dj.soul haha we are opposites. I want Monday to be faster because it is the day I get to analyze more hints and details and watch more OTP. And plus..Mondays are less busy for me in RL (i hope it continues that way haha). But no matter..i am always exhausted by the end of the days hahaha.

Annyeong chingu @vangsweetie637 (((hugs))) :D so good to see you here, no flipping tables here I hope haha. I will be as usual on and off here and there. 

My hope of course a happy solid ending for habaek and so ah but it's pretty hard to grasp to this type of ending mainly due to the few points..

*no good would come in God+human love relationship

*habaek abandoned his realm to be with so ah means the non existence of God's realm

*So Ah be his bride , when according to manhwa ....it's not a good ending. As per the story written she was to be sacrifice so....:weary:

:dissapointed_relieved:which is why, I settle for *open ending* 

Let's just see how writter-nim gonna screen writing the whole story ya? Finger cross:thumbsup:

“Bride Of The Water God” Reveals Behind-The-Scenes Bromance With New Stills

park-kyu-sun-nam-joo-hyuk.jpg

On July 29, tvN released some behind-the-scenes stills of Nam Joo Hyuk and Park Kyu Sun and it’s clear that the bromance is real.

In the drama, Nam Joo Hyuk plays the role of Habaek, the water god, and Park Kyu Sun plays Nam Soo Ri, who is Habaek’s assistant and cares for his every need. So it is no surprise that these two actors have some great bromantic chemistry.

nam-joo-hyuk-park-kyu-sun.jpg

The stills show how close the two are even when the cameras aren’t rolling and it’s hard to believe that this is their first time working together on a project. They can be seen joking around on set and also working together by looking over the same script while rehearsing lines in between takes.

For more bromance, watch “Bride of the Water God” at Rakuten Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/28/bride-water-god-reveals-behind-scenes-bromance-new-stills/

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching

by DB Staff

Life has been a bit chaotic lately, and that means I’ve not only fallen behind on shows I’m watching, but also haven’t been able to pick up as many new shows as I’d otherwise like to. But there are some promising new titles in this bunch, and I’m determined to get a taste of everything on my plate… soon… someday… –javabeans

javabeans

• Bride of the Water God 2017: I like the small character interactions and introspective moments, but I feel like the mythology is trying to be pretty ambitious and it’s not quite coming through. Don’t get me wrong, I like that the mythos seems complex and deep—I just think it’s being conveyed in choppy bursts of information, enough to make me wonder if I accidentally skipped a scene where they explained everything. If they were just a little less cryptic, I think it would do them a world of good.

cr: dramabeans

20 hours ago, maddymappo said:

@reijeanne  If he did find the coordinates in the pen, he still has to find the other stones. Who has them? Maybe JD, 

Still wondering who is HY's assistant, who is Shin who found him - the monk; or someone else,and where is he?

And could the monk really give the blind girl sight to see where the birds were flying?  She asked him to let her see that.  Did she ask him that because he has that power? Then seems he is JD, or some other god.

HB already has the 2 god stones given to him by Bi Ryeom and Moo Ra. Maybe JD has the remaining one. When HB finds the coordinates, he will know the location of the last stone and hopefully JD too. Hoping he's not captured somewhere that's why he cannot come back.

It's cute that they all have assistants. Habaek has Nam Soo Ri and So Ah. So Ah has Yoo Sang Yoo. Hoo Ye has Secretary Min. Bi Ryeom has Jin Geon. Moo Ra has Joo Geol Rin? lol Maybe Secretary Min knows JD too. 

Archived