♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

6 hours ago, ferily said:

You know... Falling behind on this thread is not a good idea :sweatingbullets: I haven't visited this page in awhile and I'm behind 10 pages already...!

I heard from somebody that everyone here was thinking to make a website dedicated for Park Hyung Sik? How is that idea going? I went to the website that somebody posted a few pages back and saw there wasn't much content to it yet. Are people here still in favor of making a website dedicated to Park Hyung Sik?

i'm also wondering about that...count me in...however, I don't know anything about creating a website or maintaining it :( ..how can I be of help? As I've mentioned before, I am willing to chip in if ever we have to pay for a website ^_^ ..I may sound very ambitious but I'm hoping to be able to do something for Park Hyung Sik...it's my first time though ^_^ ..never been a fan of any Korean actor/actress/idol before :)

• Like 6

9 hours ago, anazs said:

he's one cute lil boy. he doesn't change at all. eyes, lashes, mole :D (i have grown fond of his mole hehe..)

THANKS for the clip! love it :heart::blush: i could spend whole day feasting my eyes on him (well, that's what i do on my free time :D) although my fav drama is WHTMF but his best short hair is definitely HS and SWDBS :wub: long hair is of coz Hwarang hehe..

i love this ig too. her spam is daebak! :D

yes, she has lovely collection. 

i had to edit my post of that shared link since it wasn't showing up. weird. I wonder if this was him getting ready for a scene in SWDBS. Anyone know?

• Like 2

I think PHS really come from a well brought up family, besides very loving to each other even till so old still tell parents I love you. I remember he also obeyed his mum not to change his original name to other name so I guess he will also stay true to his original features without any cosmetic surgery even that small little mole. Really very good parenting :wub:

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, willowmyst said:

yes, she has lovely collection. 

i had to edit my post of that shared link since it wasn't showing up. weird. I wonder if this was him getting ready for a scene in SWDBS. Anyone know?

looking at the hair, i think it's an old clip being compiled 

• Like 2

That trip he had in Hawaii, which photoshoot was it for? I thought i read somewhere it was for a magazine photoshoot but cant remember for which.

Funny that was such a ninja trip no one expected him to be in Hawaii right after the Bali vacation. No wonder he looked exhausted showing up in Singapore.

Looking forward to those photos in Hawaii!

• Like 2

I did not know this guy before Hwarang and i decided to watch it because of PSJ and V.. not realizing that this guy here will wreck my bias and i got the taste of what obsession really means and my first taste of second lead syndrome so intense that it hurts.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, willowmyst said:

I actually meant the one where his hair was getting styled by the stylist and he briefly glanced down towards her with those deadly eyes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTsO4UwFJ5I/

wow this instragram is daebak!!! the 3rd recent clip that he show wet hair after removing his hoodie is from which scene? sexy... :tongue:

• Like 4

Hi Al!! 

I just had to create an account to join in the fun!! Love the ongoing contributions to the thread!! <3 

Knowing that he takes pride in being part of ZE:A, but I'm not sure if anyone posted this here before, i'd like to share a song PHS composed alongside e.one for ZEA's album "First Homme" titled "ONE" :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0DDPViaHyQ

Edited by tanuukiec00kie
no link
  • Like 2

Have u guys seen this? maybe im too late,, hoho

But I cried so hard when he talk about his trainee days T^T precious baby~

I cried while I laugh actually LOL Kwanghee is too funny! hahahah

And do u guys know anywhere i can find the earlier part of the vid? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, enilec_15 said:

wow this instragram is daebak!!! the 3rd recent clip that he show wet hair after removing his hoodie is from which scene? sexy... :tongue:

It's from one of the Real Men episodes where they were part of the Navy. There were several episodes that covered the Navy stint so I can't tell you which one, although guessing from the comment that he got wet in the rain, i would guess that it's one of the earlier ones during the land base training and not from when they were on the ship

• Like 4