♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

On 3/21/2017 at 1:01 AM, ferily said:

Definitely suggest watching High Society! His chemistry and romance with Lim Ji Yeon is so adorable! :wub: Although it is a push and pull relationship between the two, they are my favorite couple in the drama. Also PHS's acting is pretty good in there, as a super rich chaebol and with that classic chaebol attitude. He's really good at portraying that :D

I'm waiting to watch it when we are Park Hyung Sikless:( We have been very lucky that he has done back to back dramas. Omo I won't think about it for another 4 weeks... panda-emoticon-05.gif

@Era Ferawati I just love his look when his hair is pulled off his forehead

ceci13_zpss68vxt90.gif&key=069e57b441b29               hard-love-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif

CR:@Era Ferawati

I know a lot of people gush about how "pretty" he is but to me he is such a handsome manly man... I'm just going to our PHS corner to swoon.

Edited by evie7
making sense
  • Like 6

10 hours ago, Yura25 said:

i guess no one answer my question

are all of you are fan the group itself? Z:eA?

Yes!! I'm a fan of ZE:A and I'm quite sad if they do end up disbanding :( It sucks that they are such an underrated group, because I think some of their songs are really good. Although I didn't dig that deep into ZE:A, but when I first got into PHS, I checked out ZE:A and watched a few videos with them~

• Like 4

Sorry chingus, I have been quite absent in this thread :sweatingbullets: I'm more active on the Strong Woman Do Bong Soon thread... But here are some photos of PHS, that I stole from the other thread, where he is just so adorable, handsome, and cute :wub:

DRZLuqh.jpg

qR9V22I.jpg

YSThJj7.jpg

Spoiler

COOPQ2O.jpg

V4xebeD.jpg

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Yura25 said:

i guess no one answer my question

are all of you are fan the group itself? Z:eA?

TBH I only found out about Z:eA because it is Park Hyung Sik's group.  I haven't listened to much of their music. 

• Like 4

I first knew PHS in Real Man. Boy, how cute was he as baby soldier.... He always looked at lost at that time but he fit well as the maknae of that group hehe... Next I saw him in WHWMF. I was initially sceptical when he had such a huge role (in a weekend drama no less), in such a quick time. Surprisingly he did well in that drama. The potential is definitely there.

Next I saw him in HS where he was absolutely yummy!! The second leads definitely steal the show from the main leads. I watched Hwarang sporadically, mainly because I couldn't stand the fugly wigs. Although I did like his appearance as in the promo poster below.

8b7b211d3919eb63684d8def955dc2e7.jpg

The other reason I passed Hwarang  is because of GAR's subpar performance compared to the leads. She's always frowning... and frowning...

Now I'm watching him SWDBS. I thought his chemistry with PBY is wonderful, and he did brought AMH to life. His facial expression is really great in serious, sad and funny comedic moments although there is always room for improvement.

I do hope he will be offered challenge of a dark role soon as we mostly see him playing sunny characters. I'd like to see him carry out an angsty role - not romantic angst - but a tortured one. Something like Lee Joon in Gapdong or Kang Ha Neul in Missing Noir M. I look forward to that.

I also hope that PHS doesn't delay his National Service too much, because I noticed thin Korean actors who went into the army will return with a wider chest and a bit more bulk in the arms. He's a bit too skinny right now so he needs to dress well to hide that. Because of that, at the moment he isn't going to be believable in physical characters such as a police, a criminal or a fighter. It would be awesome if he can have a criminal role with Healer/City Hunter-like abilities...

• Like 6

STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON EPISODE 10 RECAP

Episode 10 Recap:

Collage-SWDBS-Episode-10-1.jpg?resize=64

Back to where we left off, the news of the caught killer is all over the news – Min Hyuk thoughtfully watches it in his ward, Do family’s excited about the news and the killer is furious about someone else taking his credit.

Bong Soon and Guk Doo are frustrated, having failed to persuade the Team Lead that Kim Jang Hyun is the actual killer. Bong Soon wants to return to hospital and Guk Doo is bothered by this, almost asks if Bong Soon has other reason to return to him, but stops himself from saying out. He insists that she does not have to do this, but Bong Soon replies she wants to do this.

Strong-Woman-Do-Bong-Soon-Episode-10-5.j

• Like 5

C77YQiQVYAAjMuc.jpg

C77YRR2VsAIipBh.jpg

C77YR_MV4AAjIMW.jpg

Spoiler

C77Q-3_U8AAbpa6.jpg

C77Q_uwVAAAfuXT.jpg

C77RDEuVAAAyqbV.jpg

C77RJjNVMAAbrms.jpg

Spoiler

C77QGJhVYAAwWzR.jpg

C77VhBKVsAAOLNw.jpg

C77VhBFVMAAOjck.jpg

C77VhBJVUAA2bmz.jpg

Looks like PHS attended an  event today.. THERE are many others who are attending including,Shin Se Kyung and Jenny.(blackpink)

I think the event is called BOON THE SHOP Event

"Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello" Event

[백수연 기자] 배우 박형식이 27일 오후 서울 강남구 청담동 분더샵 청담에서 열린 생로랑 포토콜 행사에 참석해 포토타임을 갖고 있다. 

이날 행사에는 정우성, 박형식, 이수혁, 송민호, 강승윤, 신세경, 제니 등이 참석했다.

bnt뉴스 기사제보 star@bntnews.co.kr

anyone who can translate??

Spoiler

C77WmLwVQAAvE_g.jpg

a70d8cca6a36e89392b67ca6e815cf76.jpg

0d0a261db8ca9f719ffd9144182d3ffb.jpg

• Like 7

@athena22

Trying my best : 

[Baek Su Yeon reporter] Actor Park Hyung Sik on 27th at Gangnam-gu Cheongdamdong 'Bundo Shop' ... Urghh.. I always vex at the words arrangement.  :tongue:

Basically saying (I think) he attended the opening ceremony of Saint Laurent at Gangnam-gu Cheongdamdong on today and other attendees include :

Jung Woo Sung, Park Hyung Sik, Lee Soo Hyuk, Song Min Ho, Kang Seng Yoon, Shin Se Kyung, Jenny.

BNT News.

I imagine the 생로랑 is Saint Laurent (Seng Ro Rang), but I could be wrong.

Sorry I sucks at understanding whole sentences. :dissapointed::grimace:

The jacket color doesn't suit him, he looks a bit pale/washed out in it. He cut his hair again.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, athena22 said:

Then and now...

EVEN  WHEN HE WAS A CHILD HE WAS SO CUTE...:wub:

The fourth pic at bottom right (when he's looking at a computer screen), now I know why I like looking at his side profile.

His side profile is very cute, like Rudolph (Santa Claus's deer).

51DQQ62GX2L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Like 5

12 hours ago, dzareth said:

I first knew PHS in Real Man. Boy, how cute was he as baby soldier.... He always looked at lost at that time but he fit well as the maknae of that group hehe... Next I saw him in WHWMF. I was initially sceptical when he had such a huge role (in a weekend drama no less), in such a quick time. Surprisingly he did well in that drama. The potential is definitely there.

Next I saw him in HS where he was absolutely yummy!! The second leads definitely steal the show from the main leads. I watched Hwarang sporadically, mainly because I couldn't stand the fugly wigs. Although I did like his appearance as in the promo poster below.

The other reason I passed Hwarang  is because of GAR's subpar performance compared to the leads. She's always frowning... and frowning...

Now I'm watching him SWDBS. I thought his chemistry with PBY is wonderful, and he did brought AMH to life. His facial expression is really great in serious, sad and funny comedic moments although there is always room for improvement.

I do hope he will be offered challenge of a dark role soon as we mostly see him playing sunny characters. I'd like to see him carry out an angsty role - not romantic angst - but a tortured one. Something like Lee Joon in Gapdong or Kang Ha Neul in Missing Noir M. I look forward to that.

I also hope that PHS doesn't delay his National Service too much, because I noticed thin Korean actors who went into the army will return with a wider chest and a bit more bulk in the arms. He's a bit too skinny right now so he needs to dress well to hide that. Because of that, at the moment he isn't going to be believable in physical characters such as a police, a criminal or a fighter. It would be awesome if he can have a criminal role with Healer/City Hunter-like abilities...

Agree with you about the fugly hair in Hwarang.  Even the actors commented on them. Although, I think that they all looked pretty good when they actually went into Hwarang and had their "uniform" hair (pulled off their forehead).  It worked to really highlight each actor's attractive features, especially PHS.  He has a beautiful face, his hair can really change his appearance, and while I love his High Society hair, I also really like it when he has his hair pulled off his forehead.  When he was in ZE:A, they tended to put long bangs on him often or a bowl hair.  Not sure why.

The black hole of Hwarang that was GAR... I know she got some acknowledgement as an actress for her role in Reply 1994, but I think perhaps that's the one character that she knows how to do naturally.  I think she tried to bring that over into Hwarang and it just did not work.  Her constant pouting, her slouched position, her pouting, her crying, her pouting followed by random shrieks at people ending with more pouting.  I heard that she's left SM and that she's looking to take more acting classes.  Good for her for recognizing that she needs more training.  And good for her for leaving SM which really shouldn't take on actors or actresses.  They should just focus on idols and forget about trying to transition them into actors.

I think that PHS already showed his versatility.  He played the younger leads in Nine: Nine Times Travel (or something like that) and he also had a short role as the younger characters in Sirius.  Those are darker, more serious roles and he received attention for them.

And yes, about him being too skinny.  Although, I wonder if the army would help all that much.  I also want him to go to military soon because he's getting older and older.  Although, I can also see his reluctance to go while he's on his current upward momentum.  Also, he'll have to cut off all his beautiful hair in the military.  His new company (once he gets one) should do some type of farewell party for his hair when he enlists in the military.  I think many of PHS' fans will attend to mourn the cutting of his hair.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, jechoi1 said:

Agree with you about the fugly hair in Hwarang.  Even the actors commented on them. Although, I think that they all looked pretty good when they actually went into Hwarang and had their "uniform" hair (pulled off their forehead).  It worked to really highlight each actor's attractive features, especially PHS.  He has a beautiful face, his hair can really change his appearance, and while I love his High Society hair, I also really like it when he has his hair pulled off his forehead.  When he was in ZE:A, they tended to put long bangs on him often or a bowl hair.  Not sure why.

The black hole of Hwarang that was GAR... I know she got some acknowledgement as an actress for her role in Reply 1994, but I think perhaps that's the one character that she knows how to do naturally.  I think she tried to bring that over into Hwarang and it just did not work.  Her constant pouting, her slouched position, her pouting, her crying, her pouting followed by random shrieks at people ending with more pouting.  I heard that she's left SM and that she's looking to take more acting classes.  Good for her for recognizing that she needs more training.  And good for her for leaving SM which really shouldn't take on actors or actresses.  They should just focus on idols and forget about trying to transition them into actors.

I think that PHS already showed his versatility.  He played the younger leads in Nine: Nine Times Travel (or something like that) and he also had a short role as the younger characters in Sirius.  Those are darker, more serious roles and he received attention for them.

And yes, about him being too skinny.  Although, I wonder if the army would help all that much.  I also want him to go to military soon because he's getting older and older.  Although, I can also see his reluctance to go while he's on his current upward momentum.  Also, he'll have to cut off all his beautiful hair in the military.  His new company (once he gets one) should do some type of farewell party for his hair when he enlists in the military.  I think many of PHS' fans will attend to mourn the cutting of his hair.

I agree that Park Hyung Sik has shown he has the ability to play different roles. In Nine and Sirius, he had quite serious roles, and that was when he first started acting! I think he did a good job in those two dramas, and if he did a serious role now, I think he'll do even better! I actually want to see Park Hyung Sik in a more serious and darker role in the future. Right now he is in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and it's a romance/comedy drama, which by the way he is doing a fantastic job at playing Min Hyuk. He is doing a really good job in romance comedy. However when SWDBS ends, for his next drama, I hope he tackle on a more serious role :)

I think Park Hyung Sik will enlist to the military when he is 30 years old. He mentioned to Ryeowook in Celebrity Bromance that he'll work as long as he could and then go to the military~ He is at his peak with his career at the moment so I don't think he'll be going to the military any time soon :) My goal is to see Park Hyung Sik before he enlists to the military...!! Once again, struggles of international fans....

• Like 2