♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

13 hours ago, Amanda_HS said:

They share share artists, staff, intellectual property, and resources. If possible, they do pair up Keyeast actor with SM actresses/idols. This is not always the case but the possibility is higher if the genre is light-hearted/rom-com rather than dramas with a more serious tone.  

Park Seo Joon(Keyeast) - Go Ara (SM)

Lee Hyun Woo(Keyeast) - Joy (SM)

I am not saying Joy or Go Ara is bad at acting, just stating Keyeast-SM collaboration. 

I love watching talented idol actors/actresses act but we all know SM has very few talented actresses now. 

Thanks for the explanation. This is so not good. I agree that SM has very limited good actress. I sometimes wonder if they send them to any intensive acting class at all before putting them in a drama.

• Like 5

so happy that he's finally having his big break in the acting word. Discovered him in What Happens to my Family but I didnt consider myself a fan , now I'm not sure anymore XD im enjoying Strong Woman DBS like crazy :rolleyes: . Wishing all the best to him .

Thank you for all the updates!

btw, even tho I'm still not sure about myself ... my mom is such a huge fan of him XD she watched What Happens to my family 2 times bcos of him :lol:

• Like 4

I've always wanted to make a list of variety shows that Park Hyung Sik appeared in... I know that Wikipedia (and maybe other sites) have a list of the variety shows PHS appeared in but I noticed they don't list all of the shows he appeared in... So here is my list :D

• 2011, 2012 Weekly Idol
  • 2012 The Romantic Idol 
  • 2013-2014 : Real Men
  • 2013 : Taxi 
  • 2013 : Dream Team
  • 2013 Strong Heart 2
  • 2013, 2014 : Happy Together
  • 2012, 2013, 2014 : Hello Counselor
  • 2013 : Immortal Songs 2
  • 2014 : Infinite Challenge
  • 2014 : 4 Things
  • 2014 : 1vs100
  • 2015 : Healing Camp
  • 2015 : Law of the Jungle: Indochina
  • 2015 : Running Man
  • 2015 : Three Meals a Day
  • 2016 : The Return of Superman
  • 2016 : Celebrity Bromance
  • 2017 : 1N2D

Am I missing anything? :o I know there was the variety show for all the ZE:A members...what was that show called again?

• Like 7

6 hours ago, ferily said:

I've always wanted to make a list of variety shows that Park Hyung Sik appeared in... I know that Wikipedia (and maybe other sites) have a list of the variety shows PHS appeared in but I noticed they don't list all of the shows he appeared in... So here is my list :D

• 2011, 2012 Weekly Idol
  • 2012 The Romantic Idol 

Am I missing anything? :o I know there was the variety show for all the ZE:A members...what was that show called again?

Is that the dream team? I watched when VS gag concert,btw thanks for the list:heart:

Already watched  real man,law of the jungle,three meals day,1n2d,return superman,healing camp,RM,celebrity bromance,healing camp,taxi,happy together,immortal song 2,hello counselor and watched little bit romantic idol:lol:

What ep infinite challenge?

And I finished DL Persevere, Goo Hae-Ra(there's real man member there,that's why hyungsik bcome cameo)

@Ainee Etp:lol: I watched when crazy with woobin after UF,and that time I still dunno hyungsik name:lol:I asked my friend that kid appear too there and she answer me he's the one have HOT kiss on uee drama:Dbut I love the relationship all of cast,they're all close.

• Like 4

@ferily thanks for the list! i wonder what variety show he'll appear on next. i would like to see him in something similar to youths over flowers.

@Ainee Etp The Heirs is not my cup of tea as well. my officemates recommended that show to me before but i had to drop it after watching a couple of episodes. not sure if my love for Hyunsik outweighs what i feel about Heirs to consider rewatching it. i heard Sirius is good though, will need to DL it one of these days.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Era Ferawati said:

Is that the dream team? I watched when VS gag concert,btw thanks for the list:heart:

Already watched  real man,law of the jungle,three meals day,1n2d,return superman,healing camp,RM,celebrity bromance,healing camp,taxi,happy together,immortal song 2,hello counselor and watched little bit romantic idol:lol:

What ep infinite challenge?

And I finished DL Persevere, Goo Hae-Ra(there's real man member there,that's why hyungsik bcome cameo)

@Ainee Etp:lol: I watched when crazy with woobin after UF,and that time I still dunno hyungsik name:lol:I asked my friend that kid appear too there and she answer me he's the one have HOT kiss on uee drama:Dbut I love the relationship all of cast,they're all close.

Oh yeah I forgot about Dream Team! I'll add that to the list :) 

He appeared on the episode that aired on March 15, 2014, but it looks like it was only a short appearance~ He still came out to the show though :D

Maybe we could have the list of variety shows that PHS is in pinned somewhere on the thread?

• Like 3

Twenty VIP

7__1__zpsjjeg33vq.jpg

Spoiler

_filtered_filtered_zpsubixgvmy.jpg

3__zpsdvo9vhst.jpg

4__zpsj1wdqbkt.jpg

860__zpseudhkshm.jpg

Sr.logo

@ferily would you consider to make blog abt hyungsik,give information all abt him,translate all video:lol: it will help international fans a lot:D

@jjoy84 first reason I watched drama bcos the cast:lol: when I love that star I'll search and watch everithing abt him:lol:same like hyungsik now,and believe me it's make me respect others idol and their works,bcos actually they're all good and have own charm.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, ferily said:

• 2011, 2012 Weekly Idol
  • 2012 The Romantic Idol 
  • 2013 : Dream Team
  • 2013 Strong Heart 2

How about Radio Star? If you want, I can update this into PHS's Wikipedia. 

The reality show about ZE:A's life in training - is it 'Children of Empire'?

@jjoy84 @Era Ferawati Still stuck at episode 10. I think Won Bin looks nice. I couldn't see the reason for Park Hyung Sik's character to exist in the drama. He's not paired with anyone, he had no struggle, just cute. I think I will go back to Sirius and Nine, cause he shines in these. And Cha Dal Bong is cutier.

@Era Ferawati He looks hot in that black lather jacket. His shirt ... with Cara Delevingne's face is good too.

• Like 3

@Ainee Etp can you update? Yes please,seem his wiki not provide many information. :lol:

Bcos I watched for woobin(believe me I hate him before bcos his hair on heirs,and keep think why people like him there:lol:but after I watched with love:lol:ok this is why they're like him)most hyungsik scene with him,so I can enjoy it(and more enjoying the making when he mock kimtan grade:lol:bcos LMH laugh like hyung)

But if you want watch hyungsik better WHTMF.

for @WendyHo should watch HS too,he's so handsome and sexy there:lol: the kiss so HOT too.

1489069403_zpsqyykr2oe.gif

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Era Ferawati said:

@Ainee Etp can you update? Yes please,seem his wiki not provide many information. :lol:

Hi, I couldn't find any video in reference to 2011 Weekly Idol with PHS. I have only found one which is 2013. I wish to watch it cause it's very hard to get pre 2012 video of him except Children of Empire.

Sorry @ferily I should be asking you this too cause you started the list. Hungry now so.. a bit blurred. :astonished:

• Like 3

@Ainee Etp yup, didn't think he had any purpose in Heirs, tbh. i only stayed for the few eps for Woo Bin, and to some extent Kang Min Hyuk and Krystal, since they were cute in the drama.

@Era Ferawati same here, i usually start a drama because of the leads, but i usually follow it through depending on the storyline. there were a few dramas that i watched because of the story, despite not knowing the leads, but these are very few. one of the few exceptions for me staying, despite not really liking the trajectory of the story is hwarang. i pretty much held on for SMJ. for Heirs, as much as i like Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, and Kim Woo Bin, i just could not go through that drama when i first watched it. i'm still contemplating if it's worth a re-watch for PHS alone. also still thinking if i should watch High Society since i'm not very fond of Lim Ji Yeon. 

• Like 4

@Era Ferawati @ferily Ok.... updated the Wikipedia for Park Hyung Sik variety show part. Let me know if I made any mistake.:tongue:

Wow my eyes are :dizzy: , checking the episodes involved. Hope I got them right. Sorry as I did not put all the name links because there are too many.

Sometimes they will revert back the old self because some bugs detected by wiki's system, hope this time they won't.

Year Title Network Role Note
2011 Weekly Idol MBC Every 1 Guest (ZE:A) Episode 6
2012 The Romantic & Idol tvN Cast (with 4Minute's Nam Ji-hyun)  
Weekly Idol MBC Every 1 Guest (ZE:A) Episode 65
Hello Counselor KBS Guest (with Kwanghee, Dongjun, Siwan) Episode 91
2013 Taxi tvN Guest (with Kwanghee, Siwan)  
Happy Together KBS2 Guest (with Kwanghee, Defconn, Jo Jung-chi) Episode 313
Hello Counselor KBS Guest (with Siwan, Davichi) Episode 120
Immortal Songs 2 KBS Guest (ZE:A)  
2013–2014 Real Men MBC Cast  
2014 Happy Together KBS2 Guest (co-stars What Happens to My Family?) Episode 365
Hello Counselor KBS Guest (with Kwanghee, Dongjun, MinWoo) Episode 174
4 Things Show Mnet Guest  
Infinite Challenge MBC Guest Episode 372
2015 Law of the Jungle: Indochina SBS Cast Episode 158-162
Running Man Guest (ZE:A) Episode 236
The Racer Guest  
Three Meals a Day tvN Guest Fishing Village 2, episode 1,2 and 3
Healing Camp SBS Guest Episode 196
2016 Celebrity Bromance MBC Season 3 with Ryeowook  
Return of Superman KBS2 Guest (with Kwanghee) Episode 126 (SoDa siblings)
2 Days & 1 Night KBS2 Guest with Park Seo joon and Choi Minho Season 3 Episode 154-155
  • Like 5

23 minutes ago, Era Ferawati said:

@Ainee Etp you're great like always :heart:

Thank uuuuu

Ooh hwasin not yet

Ok, added now. Episode 22.

I missed out Radio Star as there is no episode mentioned and not particularly like that episode. PHS was so lost in there, no one paying attention to him and the MC keep cutting his talk.

I am missing out 1 musical right? I remember he mentioned he had a musical in 2016. Go Ara and PSJ even visited him.

• Like 3

With all those photos from his debut until now, it's only a span of 6 years plus. How did a cute boy transformed into a charismatic man, especially with only the teeth changed and losing some baby fat. :wub:

Heirs was in 2013. Two years later High Society and kaboomm, a man was born! Another two years later Hwarang, and a sageuk king was born.

Whoever did his hair in High Society and Hwarang, I want to hug her/him. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

@Era Ferawati @ferily Ok.... updated the Wikipedia for Park Hyung Sik variety show part. Let me know if I made any mistake.:tongue:

Wow my eyes are :dizzy: , checking the episodes involved. Hope I got them right. Sorry as I did not put all the name links because there are too many.

Sometimes they will revert back the old self because some bugs detected by wiki's system, hope this time they won't.

Year Title Network Role Note
2011 Weekly Idol MBC Every 1 Guest (ZE:A) Episode 6
2012 The Romantic & Idol tvN Cast (with 4Minute's Nam Ji-hyun)  
Weekly Idol MBC Every 1 Guest (ZE:A) Episode 65
Hello Counselor KBS Guest (with Kwanghee, Dongjun, Siwan) Episode 91
2013 Taxi tvN Guest (with Kwanghee, Siwan)  
Happy Together KBS2 Guest (with Kwanghee, Defconn, Jo Jung-chi) Episode 313
Hello Counselor KBS Guest (with Siwan, Davichi) Episode 120
2013–2014 Real Men MBC Cast  
2014 Happy Together KBS2 Guest (co-stars What Happens to My Family?) Episode 365
Hello Counselor KBS Guest (with Kwanghee, Dongjun, MinWoo) Episode 174
4 Things Show Mnet Guest  
Infinite Challenge MBC Guest Episode 372
2015 Law of the Jungle: Indochina SBS Cast Episode 158-162
Running Man Guest (ZE:A) Episode 236
The Racer Guest  
Three Meals a Day tvN Guest Fishing Village 2, episode 1,2 and 3
Healing Camp SBS Guest Episode 196
2016 Celebrity Bromance MBC Season 3 with Ryeowook  
Return of Superman KBS2 Guest (with Kwanghee) Episode 126 (SoDa siblings)
2 Days & 1 Night KBS2 Guest with Park Seo joon and Choi Minho Season 3 Episode 154-155

Wow, everyone, thanks for updating Wiki. There are many more but unfortunately I don't know how to translate the variety show name.

He is a cast of The Racer not a guest. His driving skills are quite good. I don't find this variety show interesting but he looks so handsome when driving. I think it is actually quite dangerous to ask amateurs to try car racing so I was actually glad he was out quite early due to a mistake made by him.

005EtRDXgw1evtoojzzb9g309q0ap7wh.gif  

005EtRDXgw1evtopbrg88g30ci09okjn.gif005EtRDXgw1evtoof4cuhj30ne0qogr2.jpg

• Like 4

@Amanda_HS   Hehe.. i have problem differentiating cast and guest. I ll correct it later. I watch part of The Racer but could not get all the episodes in dailymotion. Did you watch it? The start of the episode, he s using his own cars? First a BMW (no surprise given his father's job) and then he drove a Bentley on the road?

• Like 3