[Soompi Event] Welcome to Our Annual Holiday Hunt on Soompi Forums! [ALL WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

akinahana89

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, sagwaoo said:

I think we both remember the article but we were stuck because of the TNmS rating. Once again it was my sister who helps me by guessing that decimals need to be counted.

Yep! I remembered the article but I was thinking [like @waya94] that a 16.7% rating would be 17. 

Plus there's the Nationwide TNmS AND the Seoul TNmS...

24 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

LOL. I'm glad most of you ended up finding it.

For those that still need a little push, it's a 2016 drama. ^^ As previous posters have stated, please include the decimal.

i want to ask you , which rating is the one:
nationwide rating? or Seoul rating?  

4 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Nationwide. =]

can you please tell me (or give me a link) where i can  search for the TNmS ratings because i just found out that i have to sites shows different average TNmS rating for the same drama!!!!

4 minutes ago, gummybear246 said:

Hehe im lost:confused:.. any hints about the leadactor or actress of this drama? Plsss.

Hm.... Somewhere in my first post, there is something that can be linked to both the lead actor and actress. Look very carefully at my whole post.

4 minutes ago, gummybear246 said:

Hehe im lost:confused:.. any hints about the leadactor or actress of this drama? Plsss.

welcome dear
join me :3 
im going crazy!! it's 03:31 am here & i have to go to my college at 7am!! i haven't sleep yet!!

2 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Hm.... Somewhere in my first post, there is something that can be linked to both the lead actor and actress. Look very carefully at my whole post.

which post please?

11 minutes ago, enji005 said:

Nationwide or Seoul?? T.T

@phikyl said nationwide 

To perharps help those who are still stuck. The extra tips so far are:

@akinahana89 It's a drama with a medical aspect to it.

@akinahana89 ...it's a 2016 drama

@akinahana89 As previous posters have stated, please include the decimal for the Nationwide TNmS rating.

@akinahana89 Somewhere in my first post, there is something that can be linked to both the lead actor and actress. Look very carefully at my whole post.

6 minutes ago, queenbrooke said:

To perharps help those who are still stuck. The extra tips so far are:

@akinahana89 It's a drama with a medical aspect to it.

@akinahana89 ...it's a 2016 drama

@akinahana89 As previous posters have stated, please include the decimal for the Nationwide TNmS rating.

@akinahana89 Somewhere in my first post, there is something that can be linked to both the lead actor and actress. Look very carefully at my whole post.

I'll be nice. ^^

Something or someone. Look very carefully at my whole post.

21 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

I'll be nice. ^^

Something or someone. Look very carefully at my whole post.

please tell me where to look 4 the TNmS rating i found 2 (and even 3 sometimes) average rating for the same drama on different sites 
please give me a linke to a TNmS rating site PLEASE TT.TT :bawling::bawling::bawling:

15 minutes ago, waya94 said:

please tell me where to look 4 the TNmS rating i found 2 (and even 3 sometimes) average rating for the same drama on different sites 
please give me a linke to a TNmS rating site PLEASE TT.TT :bawling::bawling::bawling:

I use the Wikipedia page for a specific drama for their TNmS ratings. I actually don't know of any sites that list all TNmS ratings for all dramas.

Archived