[Soompi Event] Welcome to Our Annual Holiday Hunt on Soompi Forums! [ALL WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

akinahana89

46 minutes ago, phikyl said:

I'll find the article and PM it to you as soon as I find the present box for clue 8. I'm glad you found it before the deadline!

The new clue is posted on the very first post of the thread. =]

thank you so much
waiting for you 
good luck with the second clue
fighting <3 

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, waya94 said:

where should i go?
to the band's thread or does that member has his own thread?

The member's thread. ^^

I didn't think the last clue was going to be so mind boggling and hard, but it seems like this clue was really easy so... it evens out. lol.

7 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

The member's thread. ^^

I didn't think the last clue was going to be so mind boggling and hard, but it seems like this clue was really easy so... it evens out. lol.

thank you 
but i'm still confused tho
IDK which one of them is he :\ 

unnie one more question plz,,,  for the last clue and for the coming ones should i save the link of the wanted page or is it ok to just write down the the thread and page number...?

21 minutes ago, waya94 said:

thank you 
but i'm still confused tho
IDK which one of them is he :\ 

unnie one more question plz,,,  for the last clue and for the coming ones should i save the link of the wanted page or is it ok to just write down the the thread and page number...?

Check both threads. lol. The correct one will have the present box. ^^

You can do either one: link of the page or just writing down the thread name and page number.

4 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Check both threads. lol. The correct one will have the present box. ^^

You can do either one: link of the page or just writing down the thread name and page number.

Luckily i wrote down the thread name and page number too beside the link. As i just realized the previous round, the link didn't come out with the page number. Lol.. 

This thread is the first i look when i just woke up. Lol.. and the 8th clue is the fastest one that i can get :wub:

Hi fellows~ 

It was fun hunting with you but that's my leave.

Yesterday there was a thunderstorm here and I'm without electricity in my house :'( 

And through mobile I won't have any chance. 

I'll keep an eye on the hints just to see if I can help with anything even if I can't go hunting myself.

Have fun!

32 minutes ago, MugunghwaFlower said:

Hope everyone's okay and things will get back to normal soon! 

Tomorrow's xmas anf the expected date for the company to come fix the cables is in two or 3 days.

It'll be a "candle xmas" this year.

I'm furious.

But everybody's fine.  It's just summer being summer in Brazil: tropical storms almost everyday.

4 hours ago, Ella said:

Hi fellows~ 

Yesterday there was a thunderstorm here and I'm without electricity in my house :'( 

I'll keep an eye on the hints just to see if I can help with anything even if I can't go hunting myself.

Have fun!

Awww, that sucks. =[

Hopefully everything gets fixed soon! 

4 hours ago, Ella said:

Hi fellows~ 

Have fun!

Sending my well wishes that, hopefully, the electric company will be able to restore power to your house sooner than two or three days!

8 hours ago, Ella said:

Hi fellows~ 

Have fun!

Awww !! that's too bad :(  :fearful: is everybody save? are you okay? :cold_sweat:

i wish that there wasn't any harm :\ :cry: sending my sincere deep wishes for you that it'll be fixed and the electricity will come back sooner
thank you for your kind , wanting to help us even when you can't join the hunt :heart:
be safe and have a good time :blush: 

Archived