[Soompi Event] Welcome to Our Annual Holiday Hunt on Soompi Forums! [ALL WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

akinahana89

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woo! Found it!

I had a hunch it would be an idol group again for this round...

Thanks for the intro to them as well! :) I hadn't heard of them before seeing this clue. 

Time to hung again! 

And a boy group, lol.

Just looking at the  picture, I don't know who they are.

Kinda busy now, but I'll try to find out the next present box as soon as  possible.

Probably I'll be 50% working and  50% hunting without anyone noticing. :grimace:

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

FOURTH CLUE HAS BEEN POSTED

I can't believe just as I said I can't do boy groups you did this too me ;-; I'm so lucky I have a twitter mutual which has been trying to make me  stan them for ages lmao

23 minutes ago, MugunghwaFlower said:

Wow, now that's quite some intuition! 

I guess I am magical

Found it!  I'm happy with these clues because I remember suffering with a easter hunt before with "brain killer" hints.

I have a question about the form: can I just send the  link to the thread/page where I've found the box? After reading some coments I got confused if I have to send an image too. I've sent only the  links for the first round.

22 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

@MugunghwaFlower You can upload the photo to a hosting site and attach the link to it, send the thread URL, or both. 

@Ella I understand that there are three ways to send the answers:

1. The link to where you have uploaded the screenshot.

2. The thread URL

3. Both the link to the uploaded photo and the thread URL

I have sent the thread URL, just like you.

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

FOURTH CLUE HAS BEEN POSTED

Wow ! You gave me this time a hard time. My knowledge about k-pop groups are very small :crazy: and only if their songs are in the dramas that i am/have watched so.... This time I have no idea who they are so I counted how many team members I see in this pics.... Daebak... I found out :w00t:

Thanx for the challenge

On 2016. 12. 15. at 10:40 PM, akinahana89 said:

I repeat, each clue will only be available for ONE day, so save, save, save! (Our recommendation is to write down the thread name and page number of where you saw that sneaky gift box, copy the URL, and/or take a screenshot of the present.)

@Ella 

And I guess it is also a valid entry if you just send the name of the thread and the page number of where you saw the box.

27 minutes ago, MugunghwaFlower said:

@Ella I understand that there are three ways to send the answers:

1. The link to where you have uploaded the screenshot.

2. The thread URL

3. Both the link to the uploaded photo and the thread URL

I have sent the thread URL, just like you.

3 minutes ago, MugunghwaFlower said:

@Ella 

And I guess it is also a valid entry if you just send the name of the thread and the page number of where you saw the box.

Thanks, fellows!

When I copy the thread link/url, it has the page number in the end, so I think it's fine. 

32 minutes ago, heartforkdrama said:

This time I have no idea who they are so I counted how many team members I see in this pics.... Daebak... I found out :w00t:

Wow! That's a great idea! I haven't thought about this method while studying the clue and I have found the solution by other means. It's really interesting the way we each approach the answers with different techniques.

20 hours ago, Aminah Saleem said:

I can't believe just as I said I can't do boy groups you did this too me ;-; I'm so lucky I have a twitter mutual which has been trying to make me  stan them for ages lmao

I guess I am magical

It wasn't intentional since the order of the clues were decided before the event started. I admit I did laugh when I saw your previous post about boy groups though, since I knew what was coming. lol.

3 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

It wasn't intentional since the order of the clues were decided before the event started. I admit I did laugh when I saw your previous post about boy groups though, since I knew what was coming. lol.

Then I guess it's true that I predicted it kskakamkasmks

2 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

It's a 2016 Kdrama. :)

I THINK I MUST BE BLESSED I JUST FOUND IT AND I HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED THE DRAMA AHHHWKSKSKS I've been planning on watching it after I finish my a levels (next year june/july) since I don't have time for new dramas ;-; it's a good thing I knew the plot lmao this is so fun

Archived