[Soompi Event] Welcome to Our Annual Holiday Hunt on Soompi Forums! [ALL WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

akinahana89

@akinahana89 thank you for the help chingu ^^ i did both and scrolled down the pages for several times since 6 hours ago but still couldn't see the blue box. Lol.. :sweatingbullets:  will try to find again. Hehe..

EDIT: I have finally found it! Yeayy... :wub: have submitted the answer too. But what should i fill the blank after "Thanks for hunting!? 

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Aminah Saleem said:

@valzki that bit doesn't matter too much, if you want to leave a little message there you can but it wouldn't affect your answers if you leave it blank ^^

ahh...i see :) so i don't need to submit another form again. thank you chingu :wub:

6 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

It's a drama with a medical aspect to it. ^^ If that helps.

Does it cover mental health generally then or is it set in a hospital? Is it a recent drama? I feel like I'm asking a lot lol this clue will be my downfall

3 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Yeah, I'm having no luck either. Even knowing there's a medical aspect....

Has anyone found it yet?

I feel happy that it isn't only me that hadn't found it, I've pretty much searched like 20+ kdramas I know that are medical related and used the average tnms on wiki but still no luck .-. I feel like I'm just searching wrong ;-;

2 minutes ago, Aminah Saleem said:

I feel happy that it isn't only me that hadn't found it, I've pretty much searched like 20+ kdramas I know that are medical related and used the average tnms on wiki but still no luck .-. I feel like I'm just searching wrong ;-;

Definitely not just you... I've been doing the same thing.

I thought I knew for sure which drama it was [I remember reading an article about it] but then it wasn't there. 

2 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Definitely not just you... I've been doing the same thing.

I thought I knew for sure which drama it was [I remember reading an article about it] but then it wasn't there. 

The actual clue doesn't help me much at all because I don't remember ever reading anything about kdramas relating to anything in real life

Since I have to go to bed  (it's 11:38pm here) I'll check in the morning but one last question, for the tnms number do we need to count the decimals, like if it said 13.4% would we need to go on pg 134 or pg 13. Thank youuuuuuuu  <3 good luck searching whilst I sleep

13 minutes ago, Aminah Saleem said:

same here :( i feel like crazy now!! 
i think i misunderstood something 
maybe i am using the correct drama  TNmS rating but searching in the wrong thread? 
are we supposed to go search in the drama's thread or in the hunting event thread ?

3 minutes ago, Aminah Saleem said:

Since I have to go to bed  (it's 11:38pm here) I'll check in the morning but one last question, for the tnms number do we need to count the decimals, like if it said 13.4% would we need to go on pg 134 or pg 13. Thank youuuuuuuu  <3 good luck searching whilst I sleep

You're right. If it's 13.4%, try looking at page 134 ;)

2 minutes ago, waya94 said:

same here :( i feel like crazy now!! 
i think i misunderstood something 
maybe i am using the correct drama  TNmS rating but searching in the wrong thread? 
are we supposed to go search in the drama's thread or in the hunting event thread ?

You need to find the blue gift in one of the pages of the drama's thread. The page number is the average TNmS rating. If there are decimals, you have to count the decimals.

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

It's a drama with a medical aspect to it. ^^ If that helps.

i feel like i misunderstood something 
when i find the rating where should i go? is it a page number on the drama thread or a page number on this thread? 
and just like @Aminah Saleem said 

17 minutes ago, Aminah Saleem said:

do we need to count the decimals, like if it said 13.4% would we need to go on pg 134 or pg 13

or like 16.7 does it mean page 16 ? 167? OR 17 (approximating 16.7 to 17) ??
I AM TOTALY LOST ?_? 

2 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Thank you! You are a lifesaver!

I think we both remember the article but we were stuck because of the TNmS rating. Once again it was my sister who helps me by guessing that decimals need to be counted.

Archived