[Soompi Event] Welcome to Our Annual Holiday Hunt on Soompi Forums! [ALL WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

akinahana89

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MugunghwaFlower said:

Me, too! It was instant reaction.

OMG!

This hunt has just made me realize the depth of my K-drama and K-pop addiction. I can't deny it anymore! It's official.:heart:

Me too! And here I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find any of these!

Guest macha97

The moment when I thought my love for dimples could help me ... but don't know yet the owner...

Found the owner anyway and I'm adding a new dimples owner in my collection :blush: 

34 minutes ago, MugunghwaFlower said:

@akinahana89

You have really picked some great K-dramas, K-pop artists and actors/actresses. Everyone has found some favourites among them. Thank you!

Thank you! I try to offer a variety so everyone can enjoy. Most subjects for the clues are people or productions that I'm personally a fan of, while others required a bit more research. ^^

53 minutes ago, waya94 said:

they are saying he's k-drama actor and kpop artist ! I'm confused :cry: the one i think about is an actor only

I'm pretty sure he's just an actor but I've never really known much about him

Just now, MugunghwaFlower said:

Merry Christmas to you all!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!! I have my icon and background Christmas themed lol

46 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Thank you! I try to offer a variety so everyone can enjoy. Most subjects for the clues are people or productions that I'm personally a fan of, while others required a bit more research. ^^

I hope there are some questions on solo artists :P after girl groups they're my thing

16 minutes ago, Aminah Saleem said:

I'm pretty sure he's just an actor but I've never really known much about him

@waya94 Yes. He's just an actor. 

Fingers crossed you can join us for round 4 @Ella

Merry Christmas everyone!

I've found it!

Yas~

I'm not  into kdramas but this one was kinda easy: I know him because  of another idol (wich I'm a biiiiiiig fan) and is related to him, and it took just one second to remember his name after seeing a picture  of his entire face.

Archived