Takuya Kimura

Guest KATTK

Guest minami

You mean for this?

takuya_kimura.jpg

That's a toughie :huh:, I haven't seen anything by him since Good Luck, and some of the hairstyles look quite recent. Also these appear to be pictures from news and photo shoots rather than dramas, so I'm just gonna take a WILD guess. I guess we could say that these are kimura's "look" when he was making: Love Generation, Hero, Beautiful Life, Pride, Good Luck, last one no idea. Anyone please correct me, I probably got them all wrong.

I dig his ponytail look in Gift:

gift3.jpg

The last picture looks like it's from Beautiful Life, more than the 3rd pic to me. 4th and 5th pics are from Good Luck and Pride, I believe. Dunno, it's hard to tell alright. ;)

NEWSFLASH: Kimura Takuya will take part in a movie - 武士的一分 - directed by Yamada Yoji (山田洋次), whose previous work "The Twilight Samurai" (たそがれ清兵衛 / 黃昏清兵衛) garnered many awards at the Japan Academy Prize (the Japanese equivalent of Oscars). Kimura stars as a warrior whose job is to taste food (for poison) before serving them to his superiors. He would later lose his sight from food poisoning (I guess he's not very good eh ;)) and his wife would also be raped :blink:. This movie deals with his revenge for justice. The director compares Kimura to Ken Takakura, who similarly can arouse one's emotions by the intensity of his acting. Kimura hopes that the story will show the virtuous and gentle side of the Japanese people.

source: www.appledaily.com

yay, long-haired kimutaku will be back!

oda.JPG

Yay, more kimutaku movies! :D I had always wondered why he does so little movies, being the biggest star in Japan and all that. But they say that tv rules in Japan.

Oh, I like his long haired look the best too. It makes him look bohemian and androgynous. But his short cut in Good Luck was also good - very sharp and handsome. :P

G'am KimuTaku Admirers, Lovers, Fans.......etc!!!

Why does he need to hug those dogs when he can have us!! :P

Dadedum : Thanks for the name of the dramas....... i am believing everything U said And thank U for being this wonderful news about his next project!!!! U make my day!!B)

When will they crank in and when is it expected to be screening??

Though i am new to J-films and all but Ken must be a renowned actor for TK to be compared to him!!

Jun : i have already created 2 files and subfolders storing all that my hand can lay hold of !! ;) And Jun..... i will probably be able to watch Engine by this weekend!! And he is gonna give me Engine!!!!!!

i just discovered that my nephew has been a TK fans since 2001!!!

We were smsing each other last night over TK

YJ...is that you? I recognise your writing style....LOL! Since when did you get hit by the Kimutaku love bug? :lol: Well, can't deny that Kimura-kun has magnetic appeal. He wasn't voted the most loved star by Japanese for 10 years running for nothing. B)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest naxareth

and naza!

sexy wallie!....it's smoking hot...

total sexyness, indeedy. takuya is so hot. :D and thanks, brook! ^_^

Naxareth! your wallie looks awesome. you should post it in the artwork section!

thank you.. glad you like it! oh no.. mine's nothing to those who posted on the artwork section. :D

Naza

Thanks for the contribution.....

Keep them coming!! ;)B)

thanks kat. sure thing! will post when i make more. ;)

NEWSFLASH: Kimura Takuya will take part in a movie - 武士的一分 - directed by Yamada Yoji (山田洋次), whose previous work "The Twilight Samurai" (たそがれ清兵衛 / 黃昏清兵衛) garnered many awards at the Japan Academy Prize (the Japanese equivalent of Oscars). Kimura stars as a warrior whose job is to taste food (for poison) before serving them to his superiors. He would later lose his sight from food poisoning (I guess he's not very good eh ;)) and his wife would also be raped :blink:. This movie deals with his revenge for justice. The director compares Kimura to Ken Takakura, who similarly can arouse one's emotions by the intensity of his acting. Kimura hopes that the story will show the virtuous and gentle side of the Japanese people.

source: www.appledaily.com

oh wow!!! a movie!! i've only seen his dramas, but none of his movies before. :blush: but yayness takuya! oh, dadedum? is that tomoya on your banner? LOVES. :wub:

The last picture looks like it's from Beautiful Life, more than the 3rd pic to me. 4th and 5th pics are from Good Luck and Pride, I believe. Dunno, it's hard to tell alright.

Yay, more kimutaku movies! I had always wondered why he does so little movies, being the biggest star in Japan and all that. But they say that tv rules in Japan.

Oh, I like his long haired look the best too. It makes him look bohemian and androgynous. But his short cut in Good Luck was also good - very sharp and handsome.

YJ...is that you? I recognise your writing style....LOL! Since when did you get hit by the Kimutaku love bug? Well, can't deny that Kimura-kun has magnetic appeal. He wasn't voted the most loved star by Japanese for 10 years running for nothing.

Nami!!!!!!!!! :o:P

Aww.....U found me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

My writing style....hmmmm......of course....Jun said i am transparent!

Let THE MAN greet U 1st!!!!!!

Takuyawelcome3.jpg

My conversion was a phenomenon!!!! ;) i mean i who breeze past the J-wave totally unscathed......could not imagine myself talking about nothing except Kimutaku.

My friends think that i am buried under Mt Fuji......but i told them i am on the apex of Mt Fuji and it is exhilarating!!!! Breathe.......... :rolleyes:

Halu in Pride did it for me............. :rolleyes:

And that was less than a month ago......

And i wanna lay hold of all his dramas........

i am gonna get my dosage of Engine this weekend........from my nephew.....

And last night, my nephew n i share 13 smses just over Kimura which i discovered that he has been a fan since 2001!!!!!!!!

i've seen some clips of Kimura singing........playing the harmonica......

and saw him in guitar......and the next thing that i have in mind ..........

i wanna go for the SMAP annual concert in Japan!!!!

i am crazy.....i am mad....and all 'cos of ..........THIS TALENT - KIMURA!!! :o:lol:

i dun know....maybe this is the initial stage of "Romancing THE MAN".....

My fire may fizzle out...........i dun know.......

As for now............ :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest dadedum

The last picture looks like it's from Beautiful Life, more than the 3rd pic to me. 4th and 5th pics are from Good Luck and Pride, I believe. Dunno, it's hard to tell alright. ;)

Yeh you're probably right, I can't tell Good Luck from Pride...

oh, dadedum? is that tomoya on your banner? LOVES. :wub:

Yup, I'm watching Tiger and Dragon now, it's quite an interesting drama. Too bad the subs only go up to ep 6. In all my years of jdrama watching (haha), I've never been not able to keep up with the subtitles, but they speak so fast! in this... I haven't watched anything Tomoya since Ikebukuro and I forgot how cool this guy is. B)

...Can't go away without posting a kimura picture, otherwise Kat will be mad! :lol:

takuya_kimura1_2599.jpg

is it me or this guy's looking younger, same with tony leung these days as a matter of fact...

i am only sure of Pride being the 5th pic! ;)

And dadedum ...... U are such a NICE Co-fan of Takuya! Muack!!

Thanks for the pics on Good Luck!!

I think he looks GREAT here.....my kinda of MAN!!! wub.gifwub.gif

Guest _snowbunniee

takuya_kimura1_2599.jpg

is it me or this guy's looking younger, same with tony leung these days as a matter of fact...

wow he can come and visit me with that any time xDDDDD

remember SHARING IS CARING lovess xDDD

Guest minami

Nami!!!!!!!!!

Aww.....U found me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

My writing style....hmmmm......of course....Jun said i am transparent!

Let THE MAN greet U 1st!!!!!!

Takuyawelcome3.jpg

Wahh....that's some welcome from KimuTaku! Be still my heart. :wub:

Lol.....okay, I'll start calling u Kat again as before, since that's your real name. :)

My conversion was a phenomenon!!!! i mean i who breeze past the J-wave totally unscathed......could not imagine myself talking about nothing except Kimutaku.

My friends think that i am buried under Mt Fuji......but i told them i am on the apex of Mt Fuji and it is exhilarating!!!! Breathe..........

Asoh...he swept u away like a tsunami huh? :D Enjoy your view on top of Mt Fuji then, it's beautiful up there. haha.

Halu in Pride did it for me............. :rolleyes:

And that was less than a month ago......

And i wanna lay hold of all his dramas........

i am gonna get my dosage of Engine this weekend........from my nephew.....

And last night, my nephew n i share 13 smses just over Kimura which i discovered that he has been a fan since 2001!!!!!!!!

i've seen some clips of Kimura singing........playing the harmonica......

and saw him in guitar......and the next thing that i have in mind ..........

i wanna go for the SMAP annual concert in Japan!!!!

i am crazy.....i am mad....and all 'cos of ..........THIS TALENT - KIMURA!!! :lol:

i dun know....maybe this is the initial stage of "Romancing THE MAN".....

My fire may fizzle out...........i dun know.......

As for now............ :rolleyes:

Whoa Kat....seems like you have a full blown case of the KimuTaku fever....high fever.... Ah, nothing beats the first rush of lurve..... :lol:

Is Pride the only drama you've seen with Takuya? Then u've only touched the surface of his wonderful works. I'd highly recommend you to watch Good Luck. I like this dorama even more than Pride, although Halu in Pride was very kakoiii too. Next watch A Million Stars Falling from The Sky to see the contrast. He plays a very dark character, very different from his charismatic lead roles. The story is way twisted but keeps u on the edge of your seat to find out what happens next. Love Generation was also a good watch, but Matsu Takako gets on my nerves so it was never one of my favorite KimuTaku doramas. Beautiful Life is a must watch, but get prepared with lots of tissues. It's very moving. :( And last but certainly not least, I highly highly recommend Long Vacation. This was the dorama that started the J-wave, introducing the young and very kawaii Takuya to asian viewers and the dorama is simply a classic. :)

Brook : Oh Yes!! This week-end will be super thrilling racing round those car-track with Jiroh?? B)B)

Bunnies : Looking at Kimura ....... in that uniform......i melt.........Okay ..... we share! B) Which day do U want?? ;):lol:

Nami : Yeah do can me Kat! i sounded bad huh? i am just glad that i am finding alot of KimuTaku friends that i can discuss him with or shall i say learn about about him and his work from! :P Thanks for the recommendations!! B)

i hope Brook is listening 'cos she and shamshik are my 'suppliers'.

i think i am getting Long Vacation, Beautiful Life n Good Luck! ;)

Guest dadedum

Kat, don't forget HERO. :D

Yes, I was just about to add that.

Kat you may be interested know that I'm dl/ing Pride, so I'll be watching it eventually, maybe I'll go all crazy and drool over his kakkoii-ness, again. :lol: Btw how many episodes are there? I only see 9 in someone's clubbox.

tk5men07.jpg

Guest dadedum

Got some time to kill before going out to dinner, and don't feel like working, so SMAP attack! (not the best ones but oh well)

003.jpg

5070611421485.jpg

9d3f82b4.jpg

smap1.jpg

SMAP stands for "Sports and Music Assemble People", yeh quite lame. :P

Guest yanjun

actually i was thinking the last pic is from engine...LOL!!! but oh wellll..nobody mentioned it and i havent watched 'engine' before..so i dunno.hahha...luv him with short hair..rmb a scene in love generation when matsu takako snipped off his long hair..i think from then on he stuck to the shorter hairstyle..

Yes, I was just about to add that.

Kat you may be interested know that I'm dl/ing Pride, so I'll be watching it eventually, maybe I'll go all crazy and drool over his kakkoii-ness, again. Btw how many episodes are there? I only see 9 in someone's clubbox.

tk5men07.jpg

Thanks Sahmshiki! Brook! Jun! Dadedum Nami, :) i feel sooo privileged and thankful with all gals helping me and supplying all the necessary info, pics, news...etc....!! :)

Dadedum.....Pride has 11 episodes.....and i am glad U ar gonna watch......then we can talk Halu all day!!:rolleyes::lol:....MAYBE!!!! :lol: what is kakkoii?? :huh:

And a Warm Welcome to BeiJing Baby and Yanjun!!!

Takuyawelcome.jpg

Do continue share about the Takuya!!! :) :)

Guest minami

Got some time to kill before going out to dinner, and don't feel like working, so SMAP attack! (not the best ones but oh well)

003.jpg

SMAP stands for "Sports and Music Assemble People", yeh quite lame. :P

Oh is that what it stands for? Yeah, a bit lame. lol. SMAP sounds like a snack to me. :P Besides Kimutaku (obviously), I like Tsuyoshi and Shingo best in SMAP. But they're all really funny in SMAPxSMAP. :)

Thanks Sahmshiki! Brook! Jun! Dadedum Nami, :) i feel sooo privileged and thankful with all gals helping me and supplying all the necessary info, pics, news...etc....!!

Dadedum.....Pride has 11 episodes.....and i am glad U ar gonna watch......then we can talk Halu all day!!:rolleyes::lol:....MAYBE!!!! what is kakkoii?? :huh:

Kat, it's my pleasure to talk about Takuya. :) Not quite as obsessed about him as I was back in the late 90s but I still like him loads. Kakoii means coolness....all japanese guys want to be kakoii, and kawaii means cute, in the land of Hello Kitty and Pokemon, u know the japanese cannot resist all things kawaii. :lol:

Oh is that what it stands for? Yeah, a bit lame. lol. SMAP sounds like a snack to me. :P Besides Kimutaku (obviously), I like Tsuyoshi and Shingo best in SMAP. But they're all really funny in SMAPxSMAP. :)

Kat, it's my pleasure to talk about Takuya. :) Not quite as obsessed about him as I was back in the late 90s but I still like him loads. Kakoii means coolness....all japanese guys want to be kakoii, and kawaii means cute, in the land of Hello Kitty and Pokemon, u know the japanese cannot resist all things kawaii. :lol:

Nami....

U have to remind me i miss KimuTaku when he was at his very peak!! :(

i must say that Halu has both kakoii B) and Kawaii in Pride!! :rolleyes:H..A..L..U....

Dadedum.... download Pride quickly.... i need U to spill n breath Halu's kakoii n kawaii here.... :lol::P

I love his hair. I love guys wid dat length of hair, its so SEXY.

Hi babeelo7

tk6ir.jpg

hehehe.....KimuTaku doesn't seemed very friendly huh??

He is teasing U.....hehehe :lol:;)

Archived