Takuya Kimura

Guest KATTK

Kat, your exhilaration for all things Kimutaku is quite infectious. lol. I see many closet kimutaku gals have come to join you... :lol::rolleyes:

So hot hot hot hot I can't breathe! :o Do you know that Kimura did the voice for the lead character in the Japanese animation "Howl's Moving Castle"? I haven't seen the movie yet, but his voice sure is sexy. He also hosts a radio show on Tokyo FM. This site contains some information on his past and current projects, but no pictures because Japan imposes strict copyright infringement laws --> http://www.grndbreaker.com/

Those 2 are my next favorites too, especially Shingo who's so adooorable. I love his little segment on BistroSmap, nearly fell off my chair when he imitated BYJ from Winter Sonata. :lol:

ninsama.jpg

Kimura is in Shanghai to help promote the new film "2046" directed by Hong Kong director Wong Kar Wai.

Shingo is so hilarious, heh. The SMAP guys never fail to crack me up. I also loved that skit with Kimutaku dressing up as Jack Sparrow. lol. Hey, if Depp falls sick and drops out of the Pirates of the Carribean sequels, Kimutaku would do a great job as his replacement. He's got that sexy, sultry, playful vibe down to a T. B) Kimutaku could go mano a mano with the other pirate from the east, Chow Yun Fat. :P

Right - Heard that Tiger and Dragon is good. Tomoya is cute in My Husband (which I like very much - the only J drama I owned hehehe)

Agree with you minami! I like Good Luck but my fave so far is beautiful life.

Heheeh Dades... I remember that! I saw the clip and it was hilarious!!

lovewls, I liked Tomoya in Mukodono (My husband) too! This guy's quite funny and easy on the eyes. Tiger and Dragon is next on my list of jdramas to catch, but I heard the subs aren't complete. Talking about Good Luck, yeah...it was good....the ratings were phenomenal for that one, wasn't it the 3rd highest rating recorded in Japan? I think it's the kakoii uniforms of those pilots that draw people in...:D But the record holder is still Beautiful Life.....whoa, that one hit it out of the ball park in terms of viewers tuned in. Kimutaku really showed off his acting ability in this one. One of the most poignant dramas (japan or korean, for that matter) I've ever watched. It won the most awards in japan for its season too.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vicodin

hahahaha KAT.. thank you for inviting me here.. i fell in love with him once after watching "Long Vacation"

he's such a schexy nerd there hahahahaha :lol:

Guest Brooklyn

Talking about Good Luck, yeah...it was good....the ratings were phenomenal for that one, wasn't it the 3rd highest rating recorded in Japan? I think it's the kakoii uniforms of those pilots that draw people in...:D But the record holder is still Beautiful Life.....whoa, that one hit it out of the ball park in terms of viewers tuned in. Kimutaku really showed off his acting ability in this one. One of the most poignant dramas (japan or korean, for that matter) I've ever watched. It won the most awards in japan for its season too.

Beautiful Life is like the all time fave of most if not all of kimura-san's fans

but for the life of me...i couldn't bring myself to finish that series...

i just couldn't reconcile and accept kimu love as a hairstylist...

it just jars my senses and my sensibilities...

of course i saw the ending...really...really...sad...or imo...creepy...morbid... :P

i'll have to finish it though before i send a copy to KAT... ;)

Hi Kat......Whoa!! Great to see so many new and old pictures of TK....he's so adorable...and HOT!!! ;)

BTW, the news I read was posted in Yuko Takeuchi's thread...in J-dorama site.. You have the access to it? There's everything "J" you can find in there.... just like in Soompi.

I particularly like PRIDE because the entire storyline is simply electrifying with the beautiful OST from QUEEN my favourite group...when Freddy Mercury died....I actually was deeply affected my his death ... love his songs:( :( Moreover, the story did not only revolve on HALU and AKI but other supporting roles were equally important and each couple roles were very entertaining too. J-dramas normally are not as lengthy as in K-drama.......short and precise!!!....simply love it...that's why I'm desperately waiting for CJW and YT's drama RONDO...(was so sorry that TK did not get to play opposite our princess, CJW)...never mind...There's always future chance to collaborate.....

:rolleyes:

Felicia......

Am i rekindling your love for this MAN?? ;) i surely hope soooo!!!

Yes... i enjoyed Pride 'cos of the team spirit, friendship that revolves Halu and not just solely for his love toward Aki.....though i think that part was soooo sweet too!!

i read that U are watching Engine too!!

**high five** i am watching it too!!

i am at episode 6....it is a touching drama....

Come and discuss with me here k?

Lu!!! 36_1_67.gif

i finally have both SMAP Bistro of CJW n KSW with TK

Yeah!!

hahahaha KAT.. thank you for inviting me here.. i fell in love with him once after watching "Long Vacation"

he's such a schexy nerd there hahahahaha :lol:

My looong lost friend Sari!!!

Welcome to the whole of Takuya Kimura!!!

So am i gonna expect your visit here too??

Takuyawelcome3.jpg

Guest vicodin

Yeah!!

Takuyawelcome3.jpg

hahahaha most likely i will, Kat

i just created a thread for my fave japanese boy myself :D

i thought someone had alredy made a thread for him but when i was looking around i found out there's no thread for him.. true bummer...

Guest dramalover

Felicia......

Am i rekindling your love for this MAN?? ;) i surely hope soooo!!!

Yes... i enjoyed Pride 'cos of the team spirit, friendship that revolves Halu and not just solely for his love toward Aki.....though i think that part was soooo sweet too!!

i read that U are watching Engine too!!

**high five** i am watching it too!!

i am at episode 6....it is a touching drama....

Come and discuss with me here k?

Lu!!! 36_1_67.gif

Yeah!!

Takuyawelcome3.jpg

YOU are welcome...GOOD NIGHT..

Kat, your exhilaration for all things Kimutaku is quite infectious. lol. I see many closet kimutaku gals have come to join you... :lol::rolleyes:

minami....

i sure hope it is truely infectious :lol:

Beautiful Life is like the all time fave of most if not all of kimura-san's fans

of course i saw the ending...really...really...sad...or imo...creepy...morbid... :P

Brook! U din like Beautiful Life?? :o

Anyway.... i like what i have seen sooo far....namely Pride and Engine....

i will talk about the rest as and when i'm done with it!! B)

...Can't go away without posting a kimura picture, otherwise Kat will be mad! :lol:

takuya_kimura1_2599.jpg

is it me or this guy's looking younger, same with tony leung these days as a matter of fact...

*drools* Mmhhyeah... this man is looking goooood. :wub:

It's true that he never seems to age....still remains young spiritually. That's why he remains so boyish and kawaii... :D I think kimutaku is one of the few guys who can pull off the long haired look and not turn me off. He's got the personality and flair to look good in shaggy, long or colored hair...it suits him. Whereas when other actors try the same look, they just look unkempt and dirty to me.

I agree with you about Tony too. He also amazingly retained his boyish good looks thru the years (compared with old geezer Andy...ekkk!). Takuya and Tony have their individual facial features that stand out to me. For Takuya, it's his sexylicious pouty lips.....grrwl, those lips seem to have a personality of their own. :lol: (this is where I see Wonbin's slight resemblance to him). For Tony, it's the flirty, magnetic eyes which can emit sparks at will. :P

Some pic of Takuya in Chuusingura 1/47 (2001-12-28)

Credit : ryo from la creme d'asie

36_3_7.gif

chuu5.jpg

Banzai!!! Kimura is going to play a samurai again in his new movie.....can't wait. :lol:

To each their own neh? I guess we each have our favorite kimutaku role. :)

As for me, I couldn't stand to finish Stairways to Heaven. :rolleyes:

I watched it about 6 years ago so don't remember much other than HATING it. It's more to do with Tamura Masakazu than anything, I guess his acting style just didn't appeal to me. He always knitted his brow and threw this upward glance and contemplative look which annoyed the heck outta me. tamura.jpg

I love Kimura's long hair in this though, if that's any consolation. :P Plotwise it was alright because I was into architecture those days and the drama was about that, but I think Tamura really spoiled it for me.

Oh I loathe ZZY with a passion too.

Agreed about ZZY, I can't stand her too. <_< Do you reckon she's going the way of Bai Ling?

As for Concerto... I didn't like how the story panned out. It was not Kimutaku's best series, that was for sure. Tamura Masakazu was okay in the Furuhata Ninzaburo series, though. I quite like him there.

Yes Jun! Both of them were superb in Love revolution. Love the OST too.

Aww, another LR fan! Yay! I love their scenes there, I wish they did another serial together. Also love Esumi in Over Time, yum!

Pic for you, Kat!

takuya_kimura_070.jpg

Guest Brooklyn

Brook! U din like Beautiful Life?? :o

Anyway.... i like what i have seen sooo far....namely Pride and Engine....

i will talk about the rest as and when i'm done with it!! B)

I didn't Kat...the story is ok but kimura honey as a hairstylist

was just really too much for me...

Sari!!!!

fancy meeting you here

love who's your fave j@p guy?

Jun :emoticonthanks2yf.gif for pic!! i am like really stuck here ....'cos all day looong....i have all these pics to droool drool1.gif

Brook : U mean don't want TK to be your hairstylist??

i thot U would like it for him to brush thru your loooong hair....

giving u those thrill down your spine ;)

Anyway.... i see U have your 2 pics up again!!

R U gonna put one up with U know who?? :unsure:

Yeah!!

Eep! Could you pls post the one with KSW and TK (who is TK?)..

Takuya Kimura is so handsome! I must watch 2046!

^ lol. Thanks~

He is sooo handsome! I heard about him years ago but never really paid any attention....I just told my friend about my 'discovery' on msn and shes going on and on about how amazing it is that I don't know him!

I'm looking up the movies he did so I can get...aquainted...lol.

:lol::lol:rouge!

U sounded like me!! :huh: The Japanese wave passed me by without me interested or getting into any of the dramas and actor..... :rolleyes:

...... until one fateful day.... less than a month ago :rolleyes:B)

This soompi friend of my...chimu/shamshiki n Brook....

They send me a copy of Pride.....

and i am a goner!!!! ;);)

i am just sooooo amazed by his acting ability :rolleyes:

And soo i continue to bug these 2 friends.....emoticonthanks2yf.gif again!!

and they were sooo nice to indulge my every wisps and fancies ...

and of course there is ayu....who is with me all day long...posting away all the fabulous pic of TK 36_3_9.gif

And now ..... i breathe and talk Takuya Kimura!!

And i am watching Engine !! my 2nd TK's drama

Guest dadedum

This thread is moving at lightning speed. I saw something in the earlier pages about Kimura getting along with his female costars. I think one of the leads (maybe the girl in "Pride") let it slip that Kimura likes giving his lead actresses thongs as gifts when the shooting wraps up.

SPT%20thong%20tn.jpg

How um, unique. :lol:

See he did it again in SMAPXSMAP ....

1108624400.jpg

This pic is just hilarious, I've never seen it before!! :lol:

Kimutaku could go mano a mano with the other pirate from the east, Chow Yun Fat. :P

lovewls, I liked Tomoya in Mukodono (My husband) too! This guy's quite funny and easy on the eyes. Tiger and Dragon is next on my list of jdramas to catch, but I heard the subs aren't complete.

Chow and Kimura as pirates not be a bad idea. I miss CYF in hongkong movies though.

Mukodono's next on my list, I seem to be going backwards... Minami can you read Chinese? I'm downloading Chinese-subbed eps from http://clubbox.co.kr/xiaomao123. (I watched the first 6 eps with English subs thinking they would eventually upload the rest but no.....so I got really desperate and searched high and low for another copy.) I've only seen up to ep7, the series is very creative, but I find the earlier episodes a tad better...

Archived