Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KATTK

Takuya Kimura

moogles....U know me tooo well!! :rolleyes:

i know U are here 'cos of TakuKimu too!!!!!!

:lol: You're quite transparent, dear Kat.

And it's actually Kimutaku. :)

*waves to other JWS girls* Hello!!! ^_^

:lol: You're quite transparent, dear Kat.

And it's actually Kimutaku. :)

*waves to other JWS girls* Hello!!! ^_^

Thanks Jun!! **blush**

Let the MAN of the thread show us more!! :lol:

Takuya13.jpg

4118744.jpg

hohum....it's been a tiring day...

see ya online tom KATTK!

See ya Brook!!

And thanks for this pic!! :rolleyes:

Muack! Love ya!!

He is sooooo cute in this pic!!

And guess who wants to feed him all the strawberry n cakes....

i am gonna have breakfast with TK in bed!!! :lol::o;)

And one more pic!!

Takuya18.jpg

Please let me know if we need to add more stuff!!

i was hoping to add clips, MVs, etc...

but have no clue where to look for it!! :(

Do you watch smap*smap? I love that show, so goofy and hilarious you don't even need to understand Japanese to laugh. You can download some clips from this site --> http://cgi.chol.com/~takuyakimura/ez2000/ezboard.cgi?db=data . :D I'm back on my jdorama-frenzy lately, have been watching eps after eps...

*waves*

^_^

newbie on the thread. i was just browsing the old thread last week and thank god i managed to save ALL the pictures. :D

been a fan since beautiful life. LOVES. full of hotness. :wub:

oh kat, can i please make a request. can you put in the first post in HUGE BOLD the following:

"Please refrain from writing 'this guy looks like Won Bin!' or anything similar as Kimura Takuya debuted EONS before WB and it should be WB who looks like KT, not the other way around. :angry:" sorry i get angry over the silliest things, ignore me, haha.. :lol:

That's a very comprehensive list on p1! I just did a quick inventory of what kimura merchandise I've come across at various points in my life, I think I was more kimura-obsessed than I've cared to admit.

Dramas

------ Sono toki haatowa nusumareta (Who stole my heart) -- This was surprisingly good, I miss Uchida Yuki-type actresses.

1993 Fuji TV Asunaro hakusho (Asunaro white paper / Asunaro ~the ordinary people) -- Everyone was crazy over this drama, including a 10-year old kid I used to tutor.

1996 TBS Kyousoukyoku(Concerto / Sakkyoku) -- My least favorite kimura drama, I couldn't stand Tamura Masakazu.

1996 Fuji TV Long vacation -- Minami! Sena-kun! Shinji! (I also got the LongVacation compilation CD set :D)

1996 Fuji TV Furuhata Ninzaburo 1 (Lieutenant - Ninzaburo Furuhata 1) -- Saw this in Japan without subtitles, didn't know what the heck was going on.

1997 Fuji TV Love generation -- Teppei-chan! Love this.

1997 Fuji TV Gift -- He looked kakkoii in Gucci suits.

1998 Fuji TV Nemureru mori (A sleeping forest) -- Bizarre.

2000 TBS Beautiful life -- Not a fan of tragedy or Tokiwa Takako.

2001 Fuji TV Hero -- This series is so well-scripted and acted it's too good to be true. Utada Hikaru had a cameo.

2002 Fuji TV Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi (One Million Stars Falling from the Sky) -- Have it but haven't watched yet.

2003 TBS Good Luck !!! -- Better than expected. It got me thinking about what goes on in the cockpit when I'm on a plane. :lol:

Movies

1995 Kimi woi Wasurenai -- So-so movie, but where else can you get kimura, Sorimachi Takashi, and Karasawa Toshiaki on the same screen.

Single

Yozora NO MUKOU (14 January 1998) -- I used to play this all day.

Album

SMAP 011 ~SU~ (6 August 1997) -- This came with a cute blue keychain which I LOST! <_<

SMAP 012 ~VIVA AMIGOS~ (18 June 1998) -- Cowboy hats and boots on the cd cover. Weird.

I also kept their 1997 concert tape, even though I don't even have a VCR anymore...

smap.jpg

I think kimura has the best voice out of SMAP, second being Shingo.

Does anyone know of any Clubbox's where I can dl his dramas with Korean or English subtitles??

I want to watch J-doramas but there is like no way of seeing 'em unless I buy the DVDS...which are way over my budget. -_-;;

I watched Sleeping Forest by chance when I found it at a korean video store. The dorama was so different and nothing like I have seen before so I was hooked! Hehe ^^

But, I have yet to watch Long Vacation, Love Generation, and Beautiful Life, which I heard were all great!

Thank You! ^_^

But, I have yet to watch Long Vacation, Love Generation, and Beautiful Life, which I heard were all great!

Love Generation: http://box3.clubbox.co.kr:8037/app/list_fi...#51060;션

Beautiful Life: http://box3.clubbox.co.kr:8037/app/list_fi...eautiful%20Life

I'm not sure what language they're in though, you might want to PM the host.

"Please refrain from writing 'this guy looks like Won Bin!' or anything similar as Kimura Takuya debuted EONS before WB and it should be WB who looks like KT, not the other way around.

I second this. Takuya is the absolute forerunner of fashion, trend and dressing androgynously. Only people try to copy him, never the other way around! :angry:

Do you watch smap*smap? I love that show, so goofy and hilarious you don't even need to understand Japanese to laugh. You can download some clips from this site --> http://cgi.chol.com/~takuyakimura/ez2000/ezboard.cgi?db=data . :D I'm back on my jdorama-frenzy lately, have been watching eps after eps...

dadedum!

i love U for this!!!!!!! muack!!

i am gonna put it up in the 1st page!

That's a very comprehensive list on p1! I just did a quick inventory of what kimura merchandise I've come across at various points in my life, I think I was more kimura-obsessed than I've cared to admit.

I think kimura has the best voice out of SMAP, second being Shingo.

i hope U are still in that mode highlighted in purple.......

'cos i need company!!! ;)B)