Takuya Kimura

Guest KATTK

ayu......

Thank you for providing all the pics all the time!

23_29_16.gif

Uh oh....you shouldn't have wrote that. :o

The TK fans in here are gonna beat u up~

Puhahaha...Naw I'm just kidding :lol::P

Does anyone know of any Clubbox's where I can dl HQ Long Vacation and Engine (is this one new?) with Korean (preferably) or English (this is fine too) subtitles??

Also...if there is any other doramas with TK that you guys recommend, I would love to watch!!

Hehe

:D

Oh, and I want to give thanks to dadedum for providing me the Clubbox's for Love Generation and Beautiful Life!

Thank You~!

Hello MeiLin.......

Maybe U wanna try d-addict.com.

i have never been one who d/l dramas and stuff unless they are send via sendit and that will be the LQ ones. But i often heard from this forum that people does that......so maybe U could try? :mellow:

Engine is TK's latest drama as it was screened on TV earlier in this year.

Pride was done in 2004 and i like it alot!! B) That is where i am introduced to Takuya Kimura and fall hard for him .36_3_7.gifDadedum mentioned that she is d/l Pride....but i dun know where she is doing it.

i am new to TK myself.......but i am sure those old timers will help U when they come in!! ;)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dadedum

kinda looks like wonbin in some pix~

thats just me... some people might disagree... ^^

Uh oh....you shouldn't have wrote that. :o

The TK fans in here are gonna beat u up~

Puhahaha...Naw I'm just kidding :lol::P

Also...if there is any other doramas with TK that you guys recommend, I would love to watch!!

No, I ain't kidding. violent-smiley-010.gif:ph34r:

MeiLin83, sorry about the no-subs! If you can read Korean, try this: http://clubbox.co.kr/photoyun

I think you need to register or something because I pm'd the host and she/he wrote me something in Korean which I couldn't make out, but supposedly they have a VERY comprehensive Japanese drama database. Their open registration date is the month of October. Gd luck. I would also recommend watching Hero.

Gif from EnginePride (whoops):

kuryu-sig2.gif

Some icons from www.roler.cc:

KimuraBase01.jpgKimuraBear.jpgCaptainKimura.jpg

Last one is his stint as Johnny Depp on smapxsmap. :lol:

No, I ain't kidding. violent-smiley-010.gif:ph34r:

MeiLin83, sorry about the no-subs! If you can read Korean, try this: http://clubbox.co.kr/photoyun

I think you need to register or something because I pm'd the host and she/he wrote me something in Korean which I couldn't make out, but supposedly they have a VERY comprehensive Japanese drama database. Their open registration date is the month of October. Gd luck. I would also recommend watching Hero.

Gif from Engine:

kuryu-sig2.gif

Some icons from www.roler.cc:

KimuraBase01.jpgKimuraBear.jpgCaptainKimura.jpg

Last one is his stint as Johnny Depp on smapxsmap. :lol:

hahaha......dadedum!! It is getting on your nerve huh?? :lol:

And U are teasing me with that Halu's wink from PRIDE 36_3_9.gif

Even Johnny Depp.............TK is such a talent..... kat4di.gif

Ohayo!! Kat, Chi, Brook & Ayu.......

Whoa!! Thought of checking this thread with the name bearing none other than the HOTTEST ...J-King and look what I've discovered so many tomodachi in here!!!

I thought only Brook and Ayu was into J-drama but...umph!! MAY BE I'm wrong .....MUST BE ....wrong coz I found more acquaintances which I never expected too....he!he!he!

Hey! I'm also into TK but it was actually some years ago that I had a crush on him....but now I'm too old for this....moreover he broke my heart when he married Kudo Shizuka and had two girls.... :(:( Am happy for him and my respect for him too as as he had managed to sustain in a highest position for many years as a TOP STAR despite his marital status.

P.S : Kat you are dearly missed by Dramalover.... :(;)

Sayonara!!

KAT is practically camping here... aren't you? :P:P

Another actor who pulls off the floppy hair look quite well is Fujiki Naohito.

Oohhhh Jun! you just mentioned my other fav J-actor. I really love him in Love revolution and To the one I love...

Yeh you're probably right, I can't tell Good Luck from Pride...

Yup, I'm watching Tiger and Dragon now, it's quite an interesting drama. Too bad the subs only go up to ep 6. In all my years of jdrama watching (haha), I've never been not able to keep up with the subtitles, but they speak so fast! in this... I haven't watched anything Tomoya since Ikebukuro and I forgot how cool this guy is. B)

Right - Heard that Tiger and Dragon is good. Tomoya is cute in My Husband (which I like very much - the only J drama I owned hehehe)

Is Pride the only drama you've seen with Takuya? Then u've only touched the surface of his wonderful works. I'd highly recommend you to watch Good Luck. I like this dorama even more than Pride, although Halu in Pride was very kakoiii too. Next watch A Million Stars Falling from The Sky to see the contrast. He plays a very dark character, very different from his charismatic lead roles. The story is way twisted but keeps u on the edge of your seat to find out what happens next. Love Generation was also a good watch, but Matsu Takako gets on my nerves so it was never one of my favorite KimuTaku doramas. Beautiful Life is a must watch, but get prepared with lots of tissues. It's very moving. :( And last but certainly not least, I highly highly recommend Long Vacation. This was the dorama that started the J-wave, introducing the young and very kawaii Takuya to asian viewers and the dorama is simply a classic. :)

Agree with you minami! I like Good Luck but my fave so far is beautiful life.

Those 2 are my next favorites too, especially Shingo who's so adooorable. I love his little segment on BistroSmap, nearly fell off my chair when he imitated BYJ from Winter Sonata. :lol:

ninsama.jpg

Heheeh Dades... I remember that! I saw the clip and it was hilarious!!

oops ... any kind souls here can share the clip with me ... i've the short clip of that only ... don't get to see shingo in that costume at all ... i really want to watch that ...

Ohayo!! Kat, Chi, Brook & Ayu.......

Whoa!! Thought of checking this thread with the name bearing none other than the HOTTEST ...J-King and look what I've discovered so many tomodachi in here!!!

I thought only Brook and Ayu was into J-drama but...umph!! MAY BE I'm wrong .....MUST BE ....wrong coz I found more acquaintances which I never expected too....he!he!he!

Hey! I'm also into TK but it was actually some years ago that I had a crush on him....but now I'm too old for this....moreover he broke my heart when he married Kudo Shizuka and had two girls.... :(:( Am happy for him and my respect for him too as as he had managed to sustain in a highest position for many years as a TOP STAR despite his marital status.

P.S : Kat you are dearly missed by Dramalover.... :(;)

Sayonara!!

hello148an.gifFelicia!!

For someone who knows sooo well what he said in the drama just last year....

i can't believe that U are not into him at all.....

He broke your heart as a lover....but i am sure he has gain your respect as a Father of his 2 lovely daughters! B)

Okie.... i got your message about Dramalover....

i will visit her tomorrow! ;)

KAT is practically camping here... aren't you? :P:P

Oohhhh Jun! you just mentioned my other fav J-actor. I really love him in Love revolution and To the one I love...

Right - Heard that Tiger and Dragon is good. Tomoya is cute in My Husband (which I like very much - the only J drama I owned hehehe)

Agree with you minami! I like Good Luck but my fave so far is beautiful life.

Silvia.....i am definitely camping here......what now when i have my Engine on.....

and will be going on for a LOOOOOOONG VACATION with TK sooooooon after! :rolleyes:

Selvi! I love him in those two as well. I thought he did really well, especially in Love Revolution. Really liked the chemistry between him and Esumi Makiko! :wub:

Kay (dadedum), kept forgetting to ask you: have you seen Concerto? What did you think of it?

Kat, more pix!

07kimutaku.jpg

takuya_kimura1_2599.jpg

cover2.jpg

2046 cast (ignore the frump that is Zhang Ziyi):

406025351628.jpg

Guest dadedum

Kay (dadedum), kept forgetting to ask you: have you seen Concerto? What did you think of it?

2046 cast (ignore the frump that is Zhang Ziyi):

I watched it about 6 years ago so don't remember much other than HATING it. It's more to do with Tamura Masakazu than anything, I guess his acting style just didn't appeal to me. He always knitted his brow and threw this upward glance and contemplative look which annoyed the heck outta me. tamura.jpg

I love Kimura's long hair in this though, if that's any consolation. :P Plotwise it was alright because I was into architecture those days and the drama was about that, but I think Tamura really spoiled it for me.

Oh I loathe ZZY with a passion too.

oops ... any kind souls here can share the clip with me ... i've the short clip of that only ... don't get to see shingo in that costume at all ... i really want to watch that ...

Sorry Ayu, I deleted it long time ago. If not mistaken, I downloaded it in the old CJW thread. Maybe other CJW forums have it?

Selvi! I love him in those two as well. I thought he did really well, especially in Love Revolution. Really liked the chemistry between him and Esumi Makiko! :wub:

Yes Jun! Both of them were superb in Love revolution. Love the OST too.

Archived