Takuya Kimura

Guest KATTK

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eerylin

Hi !

Please I have a question : In Engine drama ep 06 koyuki play something at piano (to kimutaku) in the church. Can someone tell me what is it ?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Takuya Kimura's "Moon Lovers" co-stars revealed

Tue, March 23, 2010 (6:31pm EDT)

More details about Takuya Kimura's upcoming drama series were revealed on Tuesday. Titled "Tsuki no Koibito ~Moon Lovers~," the drama will air in Fuji TV's Monday 9:00pm time slot this spring, though the starting broadcast date has not yet been determined.

As reported earlier this month, the drama has Kimura (37) playing the president of an interior design company. It is described as his first real romance series since "Beautiful Life" in 2000, but he will have not one, but three female co-stars.

Leading the list of actresses is Ryoko Shinohara (36), cast as a capable interior designer who works with Kimura. The complicated relationship between the two characters goes back to their days as students together. Kimura and Shinohara previously acted together in the 1997 series "Gift."

Next is Taiwanese star Lin Chi-ling (35), who appeared in the "Red Cliff" movies. This will be her first time in a Japanese drama. She plays a Chinese woman whom Kimura encounters.

The third love interest is played by Keiko Kitagawa (23), portraying a popular model who comes from a wealthy family.

Another key member of the cast is actor Shota Matsuda (24). He plays one of Kimura's subordinates who seems to be obedient, but secretly has his own ambitions. However, he also becomes entangled in the five-way romance. His role reportedly has him speaking fluently in Chinese.

• 1 month later...
Guest rainidy

Just finished watching Kimura's old dramas, 'Long Vacation" and "A Beautiful Life", can't help but love his acting and chemistry with the actresses. Every time I rewatched his dramas, make me like him even more.

Guest nuwera

Kimura-san is one of my favorite Japanese actors :)

I'm watching his drama "The Great Family", and although I reached episode 4 but I'm loving it.

--angel

• 1 month later...

Personally I don't think Kimura san was ever best friends with Nakai. They were in same school together so knew one another and became senior members for SMAP. they are not close. Kimura was always the one to make everyone work harder and never give up. they all admire him and in the beginning a little bit scared of him as he was such a perfectionist.

Yes he is close to Shingo because he is the youngest and they are the strongest in the group physically. Then he likes Goro because he is the intellectual one. I like Kimura san because he always admires people for their best qualities and never puts anyone down.

I am having sad feelings because I can no longer d/l any of the SxS weekly shows. If anyone knows where I can do this I would be most appreciative for the information. thanks and more thanks.

Peggy

wow! it has been so long since i have visited this thread...how are you Peggy? have you found links to download sxs yet? here it is..smapxsmap. i am also gonna start watching moonlovers...hope it's as good as his previous romantic dramas...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nanuko31

Hi everyone !

I can't believe i've never seen this thread.

I'm a huge fan of KimuTaku as an actor, sorry not a SMAP fan, except maybe Lion Heart and Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana.

I've just ending watching Tsuki no Koibito, and it's such a disappointment :(

I hope to see him at his maximum potential on the next film or next dorama.

Guest P.Bradbury

Hi roaceica,

Yes I have tried to post you elsewhere but no luck. Hope all is well with you. Yes I did find the link you gave. Forget how I got it now. Still adore Kimura san. It's been about fifteen years or maybe more since I found him in a drama,,'White Book'..then found SMAP afterwards.

Have finshed the drama 'MOON LOVERS' Not totally satisfied because they used such a poor actress who dominated most of the early episodes. She is not a good actress and Kimura, of all people, needs a strong person to play against. However satisfied with the ending. Funny final scene, and just waiting for the Hard subs. I can pretty much understand Japanese dramas now but I like to have the subs to make sure of all the dialogue.

Stay well :-)

Peggy

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

hi all!!! I'm a newbie in this forum. I joined here just because this particular thread... Douzo Yoroshiku!!
I love Takuya Kimura since I was a teenager. He caught me in Long Vacation. But, so far my most fave drama of him is Beautiful Life. Never fails to make me sob!!!
Btw, does anyone of you have Takuya Kimura pictures where he wears blue shirt and blue hat (kinda look like Willy Wonka)? He posed in front of some plants ( If I'm not mistaken). Could you post it here? That's one of my fave pics of him. I lost it in my old lappie. I've been searching it everywhere, but no luck so far. Thank you so much!!!! m(-_-)m

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sonflower

I like him but i like his member Shingo Katori more. Cause he's so funny

Its amazing how he's still a superstar/famous celebrity after so many years.

Archived