together...hehehe..

:D

hello3.gif Lu.....

U got to watch more than "Old Maid".....<_<

U have to watch Takuya's dramas ......

And when he hit U....:rolleyes:

U dun even know what happen....drool1.gif

'cos this guy is amazing......and JDorama is nice!! love7.gif

Damn! Yousendit isnt working for me for some reason. I hate it when that happens!

I think I'm turning into a Kimura Takuya obsessive...what great timing..I have exams in less than 3 weeks! lol.

My friend sent me the first 2 episodes of Engine and I love his acting! lol he is such an richard simmons in this drama but..but soo hot!!!! *swoooons*

EDIT:

Does anyone have the translation of the dialouge when Kwon Sang Woo went on SMAP bistro?? I really wanna know whats going on!

I understand the korean but not the japanese...:(

Rouge....

which sendit doesn't work? i will try again for U.

i dun understand anything :(

And i have seen 9lap/epi of Engine....

i love him too!!

U are gonna cry on the 6th lap and the 8th lap.

Is Engine your 1st of Takuya's drama?

Rouge....

which sendit doesn't work? i will try again for U.

i dun understand anything :(

And i have seen 9lap/epi of Engine....

i love him too!!

U are gonna cry on the 6th lap and the 8th lap.

Is Engine your 1st of Takuya's drama?

Ah, they're wroking now! Sometimes youseindit goes spazzy on me but it usually gets 'better' on its own. D

Yeah Engine is my first Takuya drama! I prob won't be able to see the rest of the episodes until after my exams but I'm willing to wait. lol.

My banner maker, lovewls emoticonthanks2yf.gifhas rolling out more welcomer banners.......

Takuyawelcome6.jpg

Soooo.....

G'am Takuya Lovers!!

AND

A warm welcome to the thread beyondrock.......

Yanjun : :) i know U will be coming back....'cos U have TK's thread in your banner....share about those clips that U d/l k? ;)

Sari!! Thanks for the pics!! i love it!! And i am sure if Inez come in she will scream about the 1st pic!!

i love it ...... he is soooo seductive.. :rolleyes:

rouge : Study hard!! <_< So when does exam ends? So we can count the days ......and dance3.gif with U here when U can get back to Engine......i tell U ....he will endear U even more as the episodes continues.....B):lol:

Felicia......

Am i rekindling your love for this MAN?? ;) i surely hope soooo!!!

Yes... i enjoyed Pride 'cos of the team spirit, friendship that revolves Halu and not just solely for his love toward Aki.....though i think that part was soooo sweet too!!

i read that U are watching Engine too!!

**high five** i am watching it too!!

i am at episode 6....it is a touching drama....

Come and discuss with me here k?

Hello KATTK !

Noticed that your thread is fast moving.....a GREAT JOB ....well done for all Kimutaku's fans... and so many facets of pictures to drool and swoon over too....I need not travel far to view all these....used to jump at other sites... :P

Yeap!! I'm currently watching Engine but am a bit slow....coz I am hooked on another K-drama...

I shall discuss with you once I am done with it...OK here's a reciprocal **high five**....

Engine is slightly different coz the kids played an important role in the storyline unlike others where the female lead took the limelight most of the time.... :rolleyes:

OK ! Shall catch up with you ........soon...... B)

i like how serious Takuya look while cooking!! :rolleyes:B)

Wonder if he cooks for his wife and daughters....

i understand he family own and Italian restuarants in Tokyo

And Takuya's specialty in cooking is pasta :lol:

Takuyachef.jpg

Guest aQuALyN

lovewls & KATTK , thanks for the links, really appreciate it.. wow, have english subtitles too ehm cannot wait to download n watch it ^^ thanks

?!?!?!?!? why i cannot open http://clubbox.co.kr/aiba ?!?!?!?!? and how do we know if the owner of certain clubbox reply the email ?!?!? thanks ^^

Mukodono's next on my list, I seem to be going backwards... Minami can you read Chinese? I'm downloading Chinese-subbed eps from http://clubbox.co.kr/xiaomao123. (I watched the first 6 eps with English subs thinking they would eventually upload the rest but no.....so I got really desperate and searched high and low for another copy.) I've only seen up to ep7, the series is very creative, but I find the earlier episodes a tad better...

does anyone know where can i get the english subtitles for this drama?!?!?!?!

hello3.gifwen!!

Do come on in!! i am hooked on Pride 'cos of Takuya characterization of Halu :rolleyes:B)

For pics of Pride....this is one good place to look for them...

i know U will love it....i have already....

http://www.geocities.com/gimgabinko/photo-pride.htm

yea! yea!! this place rocks with all the pics and stuff!!

anyway..(havent finish looking at all the pics..) but i still prefer his hairstyle in pride rather than the rest..(

Archived