Takuya Kimura

Guest KATTK

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now more Pride pics.......of Halu!!!

i truly am in love love2.gif with this MAN's expressions!!

Credit : halu from jdorama.com

7.jpg

i will be uploading the MV on Pride with the song "i was born to love U" by Queen later. ;)

kiss..kiss...kiss....I can never get enough of Mr. Sexy Lips, especially when he goes all pouty like that! :rolleyes::lol:

Guest dadedum

i know he is calling 'cos he is needing someone to scrub his back..... ;)

TKscrubback.jpg

I never thought I'll say this in my life but please god let me be the sponge.

Guest guchiguchiageugeu

OMG!! you are GREAT for making this thread!! Ive just watched PRIDE too and i've fallen head over heels for this guy! to think i ignored his work all these years!! he's really one talented actor... the good looks are really just the icing on the cake coz he sure is bursting with substance!!! so hot so cool so suave and love his trademark smirk!! go go Halu Satonaka!! 'Haluuuuuuuu!!!!' hehe... dont mind me pls

haah im a bit slow at this but i dled the clip with taku and choi ji woo..oh man that was so funny...some parts were quite lame lol! at first i could quite understand their english, then towards the back i cant tell what they were talking about lol..but it was soo funny they kept passing the joker card to one another..hahaaha!

and yeaaaaaaa pride roccckks!! :D all my friends are crazy over it lol..i feel like watching the ice hockey league going on now...but my exams are coming so URrrRGGGHh!

Guest adorable_babyz

ackkkkkk.. i luv this guy.. he look so hot wen he was playing pride :wub: ... i luv that show.. he was like so cool n hot in it.. too bad i wasn't able to catch the ending.. any1 know wad happen.. im in the process of persuading my mummy to buy me the vcd.. it seems like everybody fall for him after PRIDE *well mayb most* I JUZ TOTALLY LUV THIS GUY IN PRIDE..

^___________^V

kiss..kiss...kiss....I can never get enough of Mr. Sexy Lips, especially when he goes all pouty like that! :rolleyes::lol:

Minami

Does your nick here has anything to do with TK's LV drama? headscratch.gif

i totally agree with that pout!! thumbsup.gif

The other part is the that eyes that mesmerized!!smitten.gif

I never thought I'll say this in my life but please god let me be the sponge.

kay.....did i tell U that i am going to use another sponge on him!! :lol::lol:

OMG!! you are GREAT for making this thread!! Ive just watched PRIDE too and i've fallen head over heels for this guy! to think i ignored his work all these years!! he's really one talented actor... the good looks are really just the icing on the cake coz he sure is bursting with substance!!! so hot so cool so suave and love his trademark smirk!! go go Halu Satonaka!! 'Haluuuuuuuu!!!!' hehe... dont mind me pls

bubble_hi.gifguichi!!

***high five***hug.gif

U are relating my story too!! :P

i have gone on to Engine and LV.....and i am still going on....

Takuya never stop keeping me spellbound by his acting B):rolleyes:rolly.gif

Now let get the Man to welcome U....and x_FL4 n adorable babx!!

Takuyawelcome7.jpg

Guest tengteng

ackkkkkk.. i luv this guy.. he look so hot wen he was playing pride :wub: ... i luv that show.. he was like so cool n hot in it.. too bad i wasn't able to catch the ending.. any1 know wad happen.. im in the process of persuading my mummy to buy me the vcd.. it seems like everybody fall for him after PRIDE *well mayb most* I JUZ TOTALLY LUV THIS GUY IN PRIDE..

^___________^V

Halu went to dun-noe-where to train his ice hockey and become famous, three yrs later, h elike went back to Japan and ask Aki to go with him to where his training centre is so that he won't have to fly back to Japan so often to see her...ya, that's what I rmb...aki didn't get married with her ex;he let her go...

I'm disappointed...I thought Halu and Aki won't be together...

adorable babyz

thanks to tengteng U know the answer!! Spoilers....for those who r watching....He saw the ice-maiden(which was Aki) and he won the championship for Blue Scorpion!! Later, He became a professional in the National Hockey League in Vancouver.......and the most romantic n sweet ending is when he proposed to Aki in the last episode.........U must definitely watch it!!

i hope U managed to persuade your mom to buy PRIDE.....and your mom love Takuya as much as U do!! :lol:

i definitely love Halu B) but now i am 2 timing him:blink: :P for JIROH(Takuya's character in Engine!! :rolleyes::lol:

And here are pics of JIROH in a scene when he was changing and the 4 gasl from the centre just walk in .....Poor Jiroh....they just have no sense of privacy for him....:rolleyes::lol:

Credit : http://s2.invisionfree.com/la_creme_d_asie...opic=1589&st=75

e7c.jpg

e7d.jpg

.......which i am sure kay ....and the other will have something to say..........

:lol::P

hello3.gifnaoto :)

It's ok.....at least U like Engine B) Have U watch his other dramas? :unsure:

My nephew is a guy......and he likes Takuya Kimura alot. Infact he has seen most of his dramas....

And now that i am into him.....we talk Takuya....

and he wanna rewatch some of his dramas too!! :rolleyes:

Brook!! 11_7_100.gif n emoticonthanks2yf.gif

At least U have not forgotten your pal here pitched on Mt Fuji!!love3.gif:lol::P

Takuya looks great!(especiallyin that hairstyle and he's got style! 36_3_7.gif

yes yes ~ pride is such a good drama!

i love him too

his singing's so good too. smap is such an amazing group!

i like the drama love generation a lot too ... <3! GAH!!

i m missing engine's ending episode ... anyone.. U_U??? pleaseee??? T^T

kattk..

can u post some some CB links that has any of his shows subb with eng..?

thanks in advance!! :)

yes yes ~ pride is such a good drama!

i love him too

his singing's so good too. smap is such an amazing group!

i like the drama love generation a lot too ... <3! GAH!!

i m missing engine's ending episode ... anyone.. U_U??? pleaseee??? T^T

WingL......Welcome!!

Takuyawelcome7.jpg

Wen n WingL......

Maybe both of U wanna try this site!!

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.ph...der=asc&start=0

Credit : popcornfor2.com

takuyanewdrama.jpg

This is a newspaper report about Takuya's new movie .....i think from Spore!!

Hmmmm...... i dun like the way the reporter does it :angry:

though i like what the director has to say about Takuya!! B)

Guest wonbinlover

Ooh a thread on Takuya. I love this guy. He's the epitomy of cool and he's so comfortable with his own sexuality. :wub: He's the one who started it all. I love all the dramas that i have seen him in but i loved him in Pride the most. Maybe...i loved it when he said that. What a cutie!!! :wub:

Archived