YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

Guest MoNkEyMoNkEy

try to persuade ur parents like i did

all parents want the best for their kids

if u keep trying to talk to them, they will understand

my parents didnt get it till i got so mad and actually yell at them

o.O

they kept saying singers are no good and they promised they will let me audition but at the end they said no

so i got mad

really?

My parents think its a waste of time. They really dont believe in me when it comes to singing & dancing. They think I should be a doctor or something. The only people think that I atually got a chance are my cousins , because they seen me sing before and dance too.

But yea. I wish my parents would believe in me.

Guest juicyjin

i think se7en started training when he was 14? and GD started when he was 12 along with taeyang aka taekwon..correct me if im wrong...and they all debuted when they were around 18ish...so obviously yg wants to train talents at a young age but would it be too late to train talents if they were 18?? :sweatingbullets: ya kno its jus all out of curiosity :P

i think se7en started training when he was 14? and GD started when he was 12 along with taeyang aka taekwon..correct me if im wrong...and they all debuted when they were around 18ish...so obviously yg wants to train talents at a young age but would it be too late to train talents if they were 18?? :sweatingbullets: ya kno its jus all out of curiosity :P

I wonder too... but I heard that Sungri and Top from BB didn't train for that long though. Didn't they just got in YG like one or two years ago? Correct me if I'm wrong. :blush:

Guest cindel25

Actually GD been in there longer; if you watched any of their earlier work, you could see him and YB.

^ hmm..im not sure..but yg may not discriminate race but maybe age...that sucks for me :tears:

ahhaa I'm actually 18 too! Turning 19 in march!!! I wish I was younger...but oh well if they like you/accept you then they'll accept all your flaws. Then later they'll turn all your flaws into perfection? hahaha but you don't look old in in your avastar though. Age is just a number.

Guest cindel25

JSM, I don't know you but you seems to be very determined to keep trying to get into YG Entertainment.

STOP TRYING

Now I know it's what you don't want to hear however if that is really you on youtube, then quite frankly it's terrible. Please why don't you save yourself some heartache for the million times since you can't seem to take no for an answer. YG don't want ya. SM don't want ya. JYP don't want ya.

TAKE A HINT

You do not know anything about YG. You do not know any of the artists.

Stop giving "advice" to other people as if you are the lonely ghost that haunt the halls of YG Ent. Stop pretending that you got the inside track because if you did, you wouldn't be on here every waking moment posting BS after BS.

Guest GDlovesBEE

masta wu arnt koreans :)

HE IS DAMMIT GIRL!!! WOO JINWON!

It's supposedly that Taekwon was an actor before rapping/singing. I've seen picture of clips, and he got into YG while auditioning for the part of lil JS in the AYO mv.

JSM, I don't know you but you seems to be very determined to keep trying to get into YG Entertainment.

STOP TRYING

Now I know it's what you don't want to hear however if that is really you on youtube, then quite frankly it's terrible. Please why don't you save yourself some heartache for the million times since you can't seem to take no for an answer. YG don't want ya. SM don't want ya. JYP don't want ya.

TAKE A HINT

Stop giving "advice" to other people as if you are the lonely ghost that haunt the halls of YG Ent. Stop pretending that you got the inside track because if you did, you wouldn't be on here every waking moment posting BS after BS.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

Those comments are rather harsh. JSM may not be the best singer.. but what's wrong with having a strong determination for their dream? Not all her infos maybe be accurate, but some of them are quite useful to others.

Guest K-popMiko

Those comments are rather harsh. JSM may not be the best singer.. but what's wrong with having a strong determination for their dream? Not all her infos maybe be accurate, but some of them are quite useful to others.

Same here...

I've met Soomi before and she's really nice.

She really wants to become a singer and she tried SM and JYP to more of experience them than to get in since she wants to really get into YG [from what I've observed anyways]. But haven't stars everywhere said that they had to face criticism and negativity before making it big and well known? Well this seems to be like what they had to deal with and because of their determination they reached their goal. Soomi did say that she heard from her friends and her friends claimed they had connections so she assumed the facts she knew were true as she does not know much about Masta Wu or Perry.

If you guys have direct connections with YG operations then please feel free to share how things work in YG so we may be able to have more accurate facts as you guys state. We just take in the facts we assume is true because some of us have no other place to find the information provided in this thread.

Guest juicyjin

ahhaa I'm actually 18 too! Turning 19 in march!!! I wish I was younger...but oh well if they like you/accept you then they'll accept all your flaws. Then later they'll turn all your flaws into perfection? hahaha but you don't look old in in your avastar though. Age is just a number.

haha werrrd...i wish i was younger too :tears: but today at the doctors office the nurses asked me how old i was and i was like 18 and they were like :blink: we thought yu were like 12 or somthing and i was like :mellow: its good to look young but i sure dont feel young...i sound so old

STOP TRYING

TAKE A HINT

o.O

whats so wrong with trying to help people?

im not in YG. im a normal student. i have time to go on soompi and i know a bit to answer simple questions that people have. i love helping people. whats so wrong with that ?

okay u need to keep in mind i never said anything about i sing or dance well.i know i sing poorly but i wanna be a singer so i need to improve a lot more.

everyone has his/her own dreams. and you have to right to tell that person to stop dreaming.

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS BTW. :) I REALLY APPRECIATE IT :)

Same here...

She really wants to become a singer and she tried SM and JYP to more of experience them than to get in since she wants to really get into YG [from what I've observed anyways]. But haven't stars everywhere said that they had to face criticism and negativity before making it big and well known? Well this seems to be like what they had to deal with and because of their determination they reached their goal. Soomi did say that she heard from her friends and her friends claimed they had connections so she assumed the facts she knew were true as she does not know much about Masta Wu or Perry.

If you guys have direct connections with YG operations then please feel free to share how things work in YG so we may be able to have more accurate facts as you guys state. We just take in the facts we assume is true because some of us have no other place to find the information provided in this thread.

dude i havnt talk to u in the longest time

tty soon

Guest delici0usbh

yea... that was really harsh. if u don't like the way she dances or sings, then just leave it at that... it's her dream and she's doing watever it takes to make it come true instead of quitting and ending up doing something she hates for the rest of her life. she's also my friend and i don't get y u guys are trying to stop her from doing wat she wants. y does it matter to u, anyways? and how do u know all the stuff she posts is fake??

nothing is wrong with that but after awhile there comes a time to let it go

Same here...

ok so she has connections but i dont need to hear about it in almost every post we get the idea she has connections. also she should check in to her facts before misleading others. being nice is fine and all but what does that matter if she can sing or not we are not saying that she is a horrible person.

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

STOP TRYING

TAKE A HINT

that was really uncalled for.. this is a thread about yg entertainment..not a place to insult other ppl. so what if jsm can't sing? [i dont know if this is true or not, i haven't heard her] even if it is..does it make you feel a little better about yourself now that you told her to give up on her dream? does it affect your life that jsm wants to be a singer? if it does..you have no life. you can say that she was wrong about the info she posts.. but just correct her..dont bring up her singing or dancing cuz it has nothing to do with yg. You are personally attacking her just because she wants to share her knowledge. I think she has contributed a lot more useful posts in this thread than you have. I cant believe you ppl are that low to insult jsm just because she didnt know master wu was korean. get a life. come on now..at least pretend you have class.

Guest VitaDolce*

STOP TRYING

TAKE A HINT

WHAT is wrong with you! O_o!

JSM only wants to help us.

Who are you to say that!

I agree with:

iSNT LiFE JUiCY

shinhwa_sarang.

My advice to you:

Get a Life :excl:

ok so she has connections but i dont need to hear about it in almost every post we get the idea she has connections. also she should check in to her facts before misleading others. being nice is fine and all but what does that matter if she can sing or not we are not saying that she is a horrible person.

sry if i kept sayin "my oppas and un nee"

cuz i just want to be cleared that i didnt not say those things. they did.

so if im wrong. not my fault. they told me about it :P

i dont think this about who has a life or not

i think maybe he was just unhappy that jsm misscorrected someone on some info with the claim she has sources but they turn out to be incorrected and still got mad about it

get over it, its the internet, winning an internet arguement will help you so sooo much in real life when someone say it to your face during an audition or something

Guys can we just drop the drama and focus on the main point. YG ENTERTAINMENT

oh i didnt wanna argue

but u know...i got a bit mad and im a bit talkative so yea...

if u chat with me u would know

i talk a lot haha. sowiez

spammmm