YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

aww...i read those posts and umm...yeah, i agree...that was quite harsh >.<

maybe try sticking to the topic? >.<

Guest juicyjin

first of all: theres a fine line between criticizing and jus straight up hatin...if someone makes a mistake jus correct the person...yu dont hav to write an essay to tell someone how horrible that person is...JSM is just tryna help ppl out...and if yu think yu could do a better job then be my guest... NOW CAN WE ALL JUS SQUASH THIS ISH~ AND PLEASE GET BACK TO TOPIC

so does anyone kno how long teddy and danny were in brosent. before they got into yg? and what age they were at that time?

and what age they were at that time?

sumone told me they were around 15,16

i know this stuff arghhh its been a while

i need to recall my memories

Guest cindel25

To the people that are defending her: Stop being naive and defensive.

This thread is about YG entertainment in the Performers section and the last time I checked that includes singing and dancing.

This is not JSM YG Entertainment Showcase. She lacks knowlegde of the company that she is trying out for. The issue isn't whether or not she didn't know Masta Wu is korean; it's the fact that she didn't know anything about the company, its history and the artists.

If you are going on a job interview, you want to do anything you can to make a good impression, not just by your skills and talent but the fact that you know about the company that would make a good impression.

My comments are harsh however it's constructive criticism and she seems to be taking it very well than a lot of you which means she knows how to take her lumps because you need a thick skin in this business.

sry if i kept sayin "my oppas and un nee"

cuz i just want to be cleared that i didnt not say those things. they did.

so if im wrong. not my fault. they told me about it :P

in a way it is yes they told you but u went along with it you did not check your facts. in jobs, school and life even if someone tells you something usually u have to recheck it in jobs you can get fired for that kinda things they won't care if it was someone else that told u; you presented it. in schools its the same with papers and projects even if u use connections to help they are not getting the grade of presenting its still on you so its not all your "connections fault" so it kinda is your fault for not getting your facts straight.

in a way it is yes they told you but u went along with it you did not check your facts. in jobs, school and life even if someone tells you something usually u have to recheck it in jobs you can get fired for that kinda things they won't care if it was someone else that told u; you presented it. in schools its the same with papers and projects even if u use connections to help they are not getting the grade of presenting its still on you so its not all your "connections fault" so it kinda is your fault for not getting your facts straight.

at skool, i never do w.e ppl tell me to.

but cuz they know more than me so i believe in them.

i will recheck the info next time. sorry about stating Masta wu isnt korean.

This is not JSM YG Entertainment Showcase. She lacks knowlegde of the company that she is trying out for. The issue isn't whether or not she didn't know Masta Wu is korean; it's the fact that she didn't know anything about the company, its history and the artists.

overall most of the things ive been saying is that

YG wants talent, they dun care about if ur korean or not, they will kick u out if u have attitude problem and if ur not working hard during training time, ive been providing address for audition [got it from the website].

uhm im pretty sure those are TRUE.

If you are going on a job interview, you want to do anything you can to make a good impression, not just by your skills and talent but the fact that you know about the company that would make a good impression.

but this isnt a job interview :(

they dun ask u what date se7en debuted or whats skull [from stony skunk] bday. do they? o.O

My comments are harsh however it's constructive criticism and she seems to be taking it very well than a lot of you which means she knows how to take her lumps because you need a thick skin in this business.

aww thank you for saying that.

i feel so proud of myself now :P

people like cindel25 are the haters that comes with ppl who wants to pursue their dreams.. its bound to happend anyways and providing constructive critisicism is actually giving good advice for people to BeCOME BETTER not dissing ppl..."oh you won't make it".. okay whats does that do.. its not constructive criticism. thats does nothing.. so try to really think about what your saying before you say anything..

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

To the people that are defending her: Stop being naive and defensive.

This thread is about YG entertainment in the Performers section and the last time I checked that includes singing and dancing.

i know we should stay on the topic but i cant ignore how full of yourself you are. You can know nothing about the company's artists and still try out for the company. Where does it say anything about needing to be educated about the company? What is with the job interview analogy? when you audition, they dont quiz you on their artists and history..i think they could care less if you knew master wu is korean or if the company started 10 years ago...it is all based on skills and talents of the person auditioning.

your first comment was far from constructive criticism..you didnt correct her facts or tell her how she could improve her singing. you just flat out told her to give up. constructive criticism is "why dont you try this..." not "you sing horrible..just give up your dream..'YG dont want ya, SM dont want ya, JYPE dont want ya'"

youre right..this isnt a JSM YG entertainment showcase..but we werent talking about her. you were the one that put the spotlight on her by bringing up her singing.

so...why do they call it YG? i heard it stands fer like yang goon....but whats that???

yea

its Yang Goon

hes the founder like The Legend said

he was in Seotaiji

his real name is Yang Hyun Suk

if u have YG 10th anniversay album, he sings track no.1 on disc 1 :)

Guest jess1tym4life

crap have to edite post was gonna answer that YG question..

Anyways good luck to everyone who is trying out for yg hard work will pay off..we are not saying that u shouldn't follow your dreams..if u make it than that will be a dream come true..

If u do have connections that will help u on the way than make sure it's taking u to the right path...if you do get in it will cause of your abilities not cause you have connections..cause when u do fall they will not always be there to help u, it's your choice to stand back up..

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

Yeah okay let's end this.. poor jsm.. trying to help but ended up being the in the spotlight. OKAY OKAY YG YG>. *focus* ahh i wonder when will they come. Well when they DO come, i hope their judges are nicer than the SM one.

Guest The Legend

I freakin can't wait till they come!! ><; Ahh I'm gonna go crazy. :sweatingbullets: Gotta practice like crazy!

Whatever happened to Perry? Well..yeah he's producin songs but I haven't heard him. Probably the last time I heard him was on Soulstar's cd.

i still dont get it...theres no G in his name...im sorry im rlly slow and confused...

YG comes from Yang Goon

but his real name is Yang Hyun Suk

i dunno how he got Yang Goon tho :P

Yeah okay let's end this.. poor jsm.. trying to help but ended up being the in the spotlight. OKAY OKAY YG YG>. *focus* ahh i wonder when will they come. Well when they DO come, i hope their judges are nicer than the SM one.

OC audition, the judges were very very nice to me and my group actually.

where did u audition?

Whatever happened to Perry? Well..yeah he's producin songs but I haven't heard him. Probably the last time I heard him was on Soulstar's cd.

me too :(

random => even tho wheesung isnt in YG anymore. but i miss him hahaha

Guest K-popMiko

Considering how they base a lot of talent I think the judges may be more "mean" than the SM judges. I mean, if you think about it YG base a lot on talent so that must mean that they're going to be really critical of the way you dance/sing and how you carry yourself. If you guys have been in the SM callbacks thread a person there [i forgot her username :sweatingbullets:] quoted how hard Yang Goon oversees everything. Baekkyung said that even though MooGaDang was only a fun project, Yang Goon wanted perfection in quality of the music and other technical aspects. He wants to the best of everything that gets produced and released from YG.

All in all I think the judges may actually give you criticism rather than just observe.

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

YG comes from Yang Goon

but his real name is Yang Hyun Suk

i dunno how he got Yang Goon tho :P

OC audition, the judges were very very nice to me and my group actually.

where did u audition?

me too :(

random => even tho wheesung isnt in YG anymore. but i miss him hahaha

Oakland. They werent MEAN but they're werent all that nice. Actually she was pretty um rude to our group... even though we were the second group. She looked at the paper the whole time... n then started pointing at the camera cuz i was looking at her LOL .. she gave me the really um annoyed faace? ahha but i thought the jyp judge was pretty nice.. well at least more respectful. So let's all hope that the judge for YG will be nice (if they're having a audition)

Guest jess1tym4life

i still dont get it...theres no G in his name...im sorry im rlly slow and confused... :sweatingbullets:

YangGoon is like a nick name..u should try to listen to his album..He only release 1 album in yg..

I freakin can't wait till they come!! ><; Ahh I'm gonna go crazy. :sweatingbullets: Gotta practice like crazy!

Perry is @ yg helping producing music he is in se7en's latest cd se7olution..he hlepd with some of the songs along with teddy. You could say Teddy & Perry are the producers for YG..they write music, lyrics for yg artist. You will not see Perry as much..he has Only releases 1 album which i think is good..

Guest cindel25

i know we should stay on the topic but i cant ignore how full of yourself you are. You can know nothing about the company's artists and still try out for the company. Where does it say anything about needing to be educated about the company? What is with the job interview analogy? when you audition, they dont quiz you on their artists and history..i think they could care less if you knew master wu is korean or if the company started 10 years ago...it is all based on skills and talents of the person auditioning.

your first comment was far from constructive criticism..you didnt correct her facts or tell her how she could improve her singing. you just flat out told her to give up. constructive criticism is "why dont you try this..." not "you sing horrible..just give up your dream..'YG dont want ya, SM dont want ya, JYPE dont want ya'"

youre right..this isnt a JSM YG entertainment showcase..but we werent talking about her. you were the one that put the spotlight on her by bringing up her singing.

You are the one who full of yourself as you blind to what's going on around here. If you have notice, the MAJORITY of these posts in this thread are by JSM. I did not put the spotlight on her by bringing up her singing, she did that herself.

Once again naive; if a company is going to invest in you by taking you on, you sure as hell want to know a lot about that person by asking questions hence the "job interview" analogy.

You blantly disregard to YG Entertainment with this comment

i think they could care less.........if the company started 10 years ago

shows how ignorant you are. JSM is trying to be part of YG Family and is going to one many trainees to carry on the history and legacy of this company.

Oh and how can I be a hater when people make comments like this

...why do they call it YG? i heard it stands fer like yang goon....but whats that???