YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

Guest tokyollvogue

yes, i auditioned. was rejected and asked to take a couple more years of dance training. as well as vocal.

...i was 15 at the time, 5'5" 110lbs maybe, they told me to lose 15 lbs and they'll take my audition with more consideration. though it was the vocal training that they specifically emphasized on.

...as a pre-pubescent teen at age 15, they were pretty tough. it wasn't rude tough or anything...just "i don't have time to deal with mediocre talent" kind of tough.

i'm 20 now, since then i've been practicing and have had two surgeries on my vocal cords. they've enflamed and swollen to the point where i couldn't pass air through my mouth.

thier auditions are also really short...they can also tell straight off the bat the reason why you're there and took out a couple girls and didn't give them a chance to audition.

i'm being straight up honest though...i don't know if a career in singing is my thing. i've been working on it for the past five years and i can tell, there's room for me to possibly improve further in the future but not so much. i refuse to waste their time and mine, so i work weeklong graveyard shifts to pay for MTM out in the city.

however, if YG does happen to stop by for audition in the US...i plan on auditioning.

yes, i auditioned. was rejected and asked to take a couple more years of dance training. as well as vocal.

...i was 15 at the time, 5'5" 110lbs maybe, they told me to lose 15 lbs and they'll take my audition with more consideration. though it was the vocal training that they specifically emphasized on.

...as a pre-pubescent teen at age 15, they were pretty tough. it wasn't rude tough or anything...just "i don't have time to deal with mediocre talent" kind of tough.

i'm 20 now, since then i've been practicing and have had two surgeries on my vocal cords. they've enflamed and swollen to the point where i couldn't pass air through my mouth.

thier auditions are also really short...they can also tell straight off the bat the reason why you're there and took out a couple girls and didn't give them a chance to audition.

i'm being straight up honest though...i don't know if a career in singing is my thing. i've been working on it for the past five years and i can tell, there's room for me to possibly improve further in the future but not so much. i refuse to waste their time and mine, so i work weeklong graveyard shifts to pay for MTM out in the city.

however, if YG does happen to stop by for audition in the US...i plan on auditioning.

sorry to hear that u got 2 surgeries i know exactly how u felt

i got 2 surgeries as well o.O

not on my vocal cords tho :(

im pretty sure they will hold auditions again in US like they did in 2005 but the point is i do not know when.

Ah I've been reading this thread this last hour, and I was wondering if they took in people who just want to be producers o_O

they do that in SM and JYP

i THINK yg do too

i cant check it on the audition site cuz its all in Korean. o.O . im not krn :(

uhm...it doesnt say anything on the application form neither.

i think u can just try it. they will take u if they like u.

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

they do that in SM and JYP

i THINK yg do too

i cant check it on the audition site cuz its all in Korean. o.O . im not krn :(

uhm...it doesnt say anything on the application form neither.

i think u can just try it. they will take u if they like u.

sorry...how do you have connections when you are not korean? cuz i know that a lot of koreans know somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who is like in the entertainment industry..haha.. does that make sense? are you chinese or japanese?

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

I really like how your determined. You've turned into my idol.

You got turned down but you kept going to achieve what you want.

I seriously respect your attitude.

five years is a long time, but you gotta keep going because you

dont want 5 years to go to waste.

tokyyoo did you audition in korea when they had auditions?

anyways I know you got alot better since then and im happy.

=]

This is my last post for now. I have to go to sleep haha good night everyone<3

LOL! *dead*

I'm not trying to get in the business like our good friend JSM. Don't pretend ASSumed something you know nothing about.

Go away child.

Here another fact about YG Entertainment: All of the artists sing LIVE!

It's a well known fact that YG is tough and they just don't take anyone.

go away child is the best you can come up with?? that shows your the childish one.. cuz you know i proveed you wrong.. i'll stop buggin you when you can actually come up with constructive for JSM.... stop being so childish by flaming other ppl

Hey, ppl! When's the deadline to all this?

theres no deadline rite now cuz the only way u can audition for YG is thru the website or mail.

when they hold audition in US then there will be sum deadline

Guest delici0usbh

Here another fact about YG Entertainment: All of the artists sing LIVE!

It's a well known fact that YG is tough and they just don't take anyone.

yea isn't that y so-1 got kicked out of big bang? o_o

well that's wat i heard..

correct me if i'm wrong~

they said he was better for sm cus he lip sycn

go away child is the best you can come up with?? that shows your the childish one.. cuz you know i proveed you wrong.. i'll stop buggin you when you can actually come up with constructive for JSM.... stop being so childish by flaming other ppl

your doing the same so maybe you should take your own advice

yea isn't that y so-1 got kicked out of big bang? o_o

well that's wat i heard..

correct me if i'm wrong~

they said he was better for sm cus he lip sycn

so-1 got kicked out cause he wasn't ready & compared to seung-ri u should know as a bb fan when u watched the doc that it was between him & seungri. yg choosed seung ri, he proved to yg he can sing as well as dance..he was impressed..so-1 did not leave yg if u have read yg's messages he is still in yg for training.

i thought u were a big bang fan u should know this stuff why he was dropped out of the group if u don't remember go back to the bb thread & read it again.

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

omg i cant believe i missed this party! goodness this thread grew like-5 pages??? :sweatingbullets:

too bad i missed it! but i wasnt allowed on the computer...haha...

yes-JSM can do it! i give her all my support-doesnt matter if she's korean or not. i think its pretty crazy cool she has this much determination~

well. i dont really know mucho bout YG-i just admire them for being really like-hard working~

i hope everyone knows that if you work hard and in a smart way-you can reach your goal~ok ok it wont happen all the time...but! i guess when you really go for it-it will happen.

Lizzie~nice for you to come by~^_^

hey soo mi-website audition??? i wanna look at that!

Guest juicyjin

i asked sean when yg was gon hab an audition in the u.s. and he dint rlly answer...kinda avoided the topic...i think they not gon hab one too soon~ :sweatingbullets:

i asked sean when yg was gon hab an audition in the u.s. and he dint rlly answer...kinda avoided the topic...i think they not gon hab one too soon~

o.O sean didnt answer? how mean jk :P

hopefully they will have one next year like my oppa said.

since rite now is November and theres still no info about auditions being held in US so i guess they're not gonna have one this year.

Guest K-popMiko

o.O sean didnt answer? how mean jk :P

hopefully they will have one next year like my oppa said.

since rite now is November and theres still no info about auditions being held in US so i guess they're not gonna have one this year.

Maybe because nothing's been finalized about auditions and so they can't really leak any information out or things might get out of hand. That may be another reason why Sean didn't say anything on the topic and tried to avoid it.

Guest cindel25

The only person who is flaming is you by sticking your nose in other's people business. This is between JSM and I and oh yes, keep on buggin me child. I just love the attention.

JSM, I suggest you take your own advice and PM other people if you're going to be giving advices and answering questions about your own personal experiences with auditions. Unless you have someone to add about YG audition process itself, please refrain from it.

Freedom of Speech doesn't apply here and the Admins said that more than once.

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

The only person who is flaming is you by sticking your nose in other's people business. This is between JSM and I and oh yes, keep on buggin me child. I just love the attention.

JSM, I suggest you take your own advice and PM other people if you're going to be giving advices and answering questions about your own personal experiences with auditions. Unless you have someone to add about YG audition process itself, please refrain from it.

Freedom of Speech doesn't apply here and the Admins said that more than once.

Speaking of freedom of speech, since it doenst apply here, i advice you to stop. You're the one causing trouble. If it's between JSM and you, then i suggest YOU to take ur OWN advice and pm her instead. and unless YOU have something about YG itself, then "please refrain it".

And I know you love the attention, but seriously.. just end it.

*spam* o wells couldnt help it.

Guest cindel25

Speaking of freedom of speech, since it doenst apply here, i advice you to stop. You're the one causing trouble. If it's between JSM and you, then i suggest YOU to take ur OWN advice and pm her instead. and unless YOU have something about YG itself, then "please refrain it".

And I know you love the attention, but seriously.. just end it.

*spam* o wells couldnt help it.

I am not the one causing trouble; it's JSM's little buddies. I did not say anything to anyone except for her and other people have chosen to jump in when she seems to doing just fine on her own.

And by the way, why don't you read? I have been putting out facts about YG since some people really don't know much about them?

now thats not nice to say.

shes a bigbang fan so what.

that doesnt mean she has to know everything about bigbang.

u dun have to show ur love to ur fav. singer/band by knowing everything about them o.O

plus. she said "correct me if im wrong"

u dun have to be like "i thought u were a bigbang fan. go back to the thread and read it."

o.O u just need to say "no its not bcuz of that. its bcuz... .. .. ... "

be nice~

i never said that she has to know everything about them but if she is a fan she should know basic info like why a member was kicked off. and yeah it was i am sick of reading the same questions when it can besolved by just going to the thread going back a few pages to find something like that out. and i'm nice oh and if i did do it that way i would still be defending myself