[Drama 2016-2017] Still Loving You 빛나라 은수, Mon-Fri 20:25. Thanks for watch!

0ly40

@jimb   Yes I think the writer and Park Ha Na did a good job giving Bit Na sharp fingernails but hopefully someday  her nails will come back to her in some form. hehe   Unfortunately this drama just started so it means we will have to endure her for a long time.  

Is  Park Ha Na making her trade mark with this kind of character!   Though in ‘Heaven’s Promise’  she acted a similar spoiled/immature role, she wasn’t quite dominant like here and her character in HP showed such bewilderment about her situation  which made me hate her less then.   One of the reasons I tried to watch this drama was her.  I was surprised to learn that she is 31 yet lucky for her  she still can carry such a younger character.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah  dear  lord..  a spoil  brat  that   will  later  get excused  cause she did not  get   love. all the pain and suffering she will cause  others  ,it  will   be  excused  as a  girl in pain.  no matter even if she kills someone. poor thing  had a  difficult upbringing. but money to  spend and abuse is   her  main  order...

SYNOPSIS, EPISODE 6

Halmoni charges into Eun Soo's classroom but is greeted courteously by Eun Soo. Halmoni then slaps Eun Soo and accuses her of injuring Rich Brat. Halmoni boasts that she has never laid a finger on Rich Brat which is easy enough to believe. Halmoni claims Eun Soo "ruined" Rich Brat's "dream of being a pianist." Yeah, right.

Halmoni demands that Eun Soo fall to her knees and beg her forgiveness. Eun Soo refuses and replies that Halmoni should apologize for disrupting her class. Halmoni throws Eun Soo to the floor. Halmoni has to be restrained by two men, one of whom is a Supervisor.

The Supervisor has taken the two women to his office. Halmoni loudly regurgitates Rich Brat's false charges. The spineless Supervisor swallows Halmoni's line whole and demands an explanation from Eun Soo. Eun Soo firmly explains that Halmon's charges are a pile of guano. Eun Soo states that she merely scolded Rich Brat. The Supervisor accuses her of "verbal abuse."

Eun Soo refuses the Supervisor's demand that she apologize to Halmoni. Halmoni produces pictures of Rich Brat's self-inflicted injuries as "proof" that Eun Soo abused Rich Brat. Halmoni claims that she is acting not only on behalf of Rich Brat but other students whom Eun Soo might abuse.

Just then, a police officer arrives to investigate the report of "abuse." Halmoni brags that she has reported Eun Soo to the police.

Eun Soo's mother is at the hospital. At the department store, her supervisor loudly complains about her absence. She is informed that she has a stomach tumor, but that it can be cured.

Rich Brat is on the phone receiving a report on Halmoni's antics from a member of her posse. Rich Brat is disappointed to learn that Eun Soo rejected Halmoni's charges and not only refused to apologize but demanded an apology from Halmoni. Rich Brat is angered when her confederate asks her if her story is true.

Rich Brat's father enters the hospital room. A passive enabler, he has swallowed her story whole. Rich Brat accidentally dropped the bullied student's cell phone in the toilet. Eun Soo beat her because she hates her. Rich Brat's father opines that Eun Soo must lack self esteem. He's a doctor so he should know. Rich Brat's smirk morphs into a broad smile.

Eun Soo's mother, on her way out of the hospital, is in an elevator with Rich Brat's father. Rich Brat's father is talking with Halmoni on his cell phone about the "abusive" teacher.

Eun Soo is interviewed by the police officer. Eun Soo describes Rich Brat's bullying, and her confrontation with Rich Brat in the counseling room. She describes how she made Rich Brat apologize to the student she had bullied, after which they shook hands. Clearly the bullied student can attest that Rich Brat did not have a broken hand or exhibit any other signs of physical abuse. But will she?

The police officer is in Rich Brat's hospital room. Rich Brat, supported by her Halmoni, loudly disputes Eun Soo;s account. She repeats her claims that Eun Soo physically abused her. Rich Brat claims that the bullied student witnessed the assault. Rich Brat boldly suggests that the police officer interview the bullied student. What will the bullied student tell the police officer?

At the department store, Eun Soo's mother's supervisor berates her for being away from her work station. They are interrupted by the store's manager, who tells the supervisor he will deal with the situation. Once in his office the manager, who clearly is infatuated with her, makes pleasant small talk. She rushes from the office complaining of stomach pain. He is disappointed. In the restroom she vomits and cries.

Back at the school, Eun Soo is back in the Supervisor's office. The Supervisor, a pompous richard simmons, is clearly more concerned with the problems Halmoni can cause than with the actual facts of the situation. He demands that she "put things right." by which he clearly means she should make a false confession and offer an unwarranted apology.

Back in her office, a fellow teacher recommends that Eun Soo comply with the Supervisor's demand. Halmoni is so influential that resistance is futile.

Outside of the school, Eun Soo discusses the matter with her boyfriend. Boyfriend (surprise, surprise) is not a tower of strength. He says Rich Brat is basically a good kid. Eun Soo is like, WTF? Boyfriend suggests that they go to Rich Brat's hospital room and talk it over. Will Eun Soo be stupid enough to accept his suggestion?

In Rich Brat's hospital room, Halmoni is holding forth and Rich Brat's feckless father nods his head. Halmoni wants Eun Soo to admit to Rich Brat's falsehoods and apologize. At some level Halmoni must suspect that Rich Brat's story is false, since an apology would clearly be insufficient if Eun Soo had actually broken Rich Brat's hand.

When her father leaves, Rich Brat smirks and asks Halmoni what she will "do to" Eun Soo.

At this point Eun Soo, who it turns out may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, arrives at the hospital with her boyfriend and asks to speak with Rich Brat. Fortunately, the two biddies, old and young, refuse. Saved from herself (or more precisely, her boyfriend.)

But not quite. Halmoni emerges from the hospital room and spits insolence and intimidation. Eun Soo leaves the hospital with her boyfriend, who continues to be good for little.

In her bedroom, Eun Soo's mother seeks advice from a portrait of her deceased husband.

Eun Soo arrives home and eats dinner with her mother. Eun Soo breaks down in tears.

Talk about humiliation! BN's GM charging into ES's class and slapping her without any warning. And how strong is that old woman?! She literally dragged ES to the ground in front of the students in her class. And it took two men to tame and contain her. I guess you only need to be rich to be rude, unreasonable and demand the person you dislike to obey and oblige with your impossible requests in Korea. GM's accusation of ES's physical violence/assault on BN and demanding an apology by kneeling down in front of her. The plebs who dare to disobey and retaliate face possible lawsuits against them. BN is "Heather Choi (the woman in the nut case who is obviously a nutcase herself)" in the making. BN's ability to lie (if this case goes to court, she might even lie under oath) and manipulate already make her a terror and threat to society:blink:. I wonder how is ES going to overcome this and prove her innocence...I wouldn't call that BF of hers a supportive or reliable guy.

I am skimming this drama but the way this brat is acting right now I can't fully watch this.. The worst thing for me is they will end up not only sister in law's but step sisters too. I can't even fathom how Mom and brats dad got together without their children knowing. Also brat has harassed and been rude to the leads mom. 

I honestly do not want a situation of that woman trying to be nice to this kid after the way she did her and her daughter. But I have a feeling that not all the facts of the situation are going to be known as well as the players. It will not come out to much later who the two are and the past and by that time its too late to do anything without others finding out. 

SYNOPSIS, EPISODE 7

Eun Soo arrives home and eats dinner with her mother. Eun Soo breaks down in tears. Eun soo's mother remarks that Eun Soo has a reliable boyfriend. Eun Soo suggests that the family meeting in preparation for her marriage to her boyfriend be postponed.

Rich Brat and Halmoni chat in Rich Brat's hospital room. Halmoni goes home for the night. Rich Brat remembers how she pressured the bullied student into slapping her face.

The next morning at the high school, Eun Soo's good for little boyfriend takes a call from a reporter. The Vice Principal bustles in and waxes officious. There is a post about a teacher striking a student at the school on the Internet. Meanwhile, Eun Soo is in a counseling room enduring further interviews about Rich Brat's allegations.

The police woman interviews members of Rich Brat's posse. They deny Rich Brat's bullying.

The police woman interviews the bullied student.

Halmoni and Rich Brat arrive at the school so that Rich Brat can lie to representatives of the Office of Education. She and Eun Soo encounter each other in a corridor. Rich Brat is called into the conference room before they can converse.

Rich Brat and Eun Soo are interviewed together by representatives of the Office of Education. Rich Brat repeats her lies.

The bullied student is called into the conference room. To Eun Soo's surprise, the bullied student supports Rich Brat's lies.

In Eun Soo's classroom, the students are reading stories on the internet about Eun Soo's alleged assault on Rich Brat.

At the department store, Eun Soo's mother is being verbally abused by her supervisor.

After school,, Eun Soo meets her brother. He jokingly asks her whether she was the teacher involved in the reported incident of violence at her high school. Eun Soo explains the situation to him.

At the hospital Rich Brat's father, recently appointed president of the hospital, is settling into his new office. He receives a congratulatory call from Halmoni.

At the school, the Vice Principal struts about and acts like an officious richard simmons. He tells Eun Soo that until further notice she is not to teach students. He struts off.

In Eun Soo's former classroom Rich Brat struts in and offers to buy the bullied student lunch. The bullied student smiles. Rich Brat's posse members look on resentfully. Eun Soo's good for little boyfriend has been assigned to take over the class. He announces that the students will receive no English instruction for the time being. The students are upset because examinations are approaching.  He summons Rich Brat for a Talk.

Good for little boyfriend and Rich Brat talk but Rlich Brat continues to lie. Rich Brat plays the victim. Good for little boyfriend wavers.

At Rich Brat's house, Halmoni is on the phone talking to her attorney while Rich Brat looks on. Eun Soo's case will be decided by a court. The two biddies discuss how severely Eun Soo will be punished. The two vipers hiss in satisfaction.

Then Rich Brat shifts gears, asking Halmoni whether she could forgive Eun Soo "just this once." Hamoni is like, WTF? Now it's in the court's hands, no turning back. Rich Brat senses that things have gotten out of hand.

After hours, Eun Soo returns to her empty classroom. She stares wistfully at the empty chairs. She cries.

The next morning at court, a judge has pompously sentences Eun Soo to six months in prison "with a stay of execution for one year." (Huh?)

After the verdict, good for little boyfriend wobbles on the brink of becoming good for nothing boyfriend.

Rich Brat, all smles, leaves her house to join her posse. Eun Soo confronts her on the street and informs her that her lies have resulted in a six month sentence. Rich Brat imperiously replies that Eun Soo "should have gotten on my good side." Rich Brat says she is "just exercising her right" to be a rich brat. "Do you think we live in the same world?"  Department store personnel, teachers, all hired help subject to her whims and command.

Rich Brat offers a deal: apologize to me in front of my friends, and my Halmoni will "pretend that nothing happened."

In episode 7, the judge sentences Eun Soo to six months in jail but "stays the sentence for one year."

does anyone know anything about the Korean legal system?

What's up with delaying the sentence for a year?  Why would anyone want to live twelve months with the knowledge that they are going to prison at the end of the year?

i not surprise one bite. that the rich brat/bully BN is the reason ES lost her job.

i just going wait till ES meet SH. i just hope by then the writer would make rich brat scene less.

so i dont skip the drama so much.

watching the spilor brat scene just make me mad.

1 hour ago, jimb said:

@wunwing1  Perhaps there's a glimmer of hope in the preview for ep. 8.  Towards the end Rich Brat asks Halmoni "What are we going to do?"  Perhaps her plot to frame Eun Soo begins to unravel?

In episode 7, I hope ES has her conversation with BN recorded on her phone when she went to confront her at her house. ES's attorney has advised her that her appeal will only be successful if she is able to find concrete evidence or witnesses to prove her innocence. In the preview, we saw ES holding a one-woman protest in front of the school gate. The bullied girl saw ES and she looked anxious and uneasy.  Something "incriminating" has gone viral on the SNS and this seems to be reason why BN asks her GM that question. I want the rich brat to receive the punishment she deserves for framing an innocent ES. While ES is alone fighting for her innocence, she should ditch that so called BF of hers!

38 minutes ago, jimb said:

@sk0317  Isn't Good For Little Boyfriend the guy who ends up marrying Rich Brat?

ES's current BF is Jae Min. If I am not wrong,the Rich Brat is going to end up marrying Yoon Soo Hyun (Choi Jung Won), who is a brother of Soo Ho, the "jerk" ES met while clubbing.:sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, sk0317 said:

ES's current BF is Jae Min. If I am not wrong,the Rich Brat is going to end up marrying Yoon Soo Hyun (Choi Jung Won), who is a brother of Soo Ho, the "jerk" ES met while clubbing.:sweatingbullets:

omg. then that  means  if   Rich brat marries  the younger  brother  ,then ES will be getting  more hell from  Rich brat if she marries the older brother. . gosh what a  future not  to look forward too in  this  dramaland...

want to    scream   out  ,turn the car around  i am not heading to that  place.

7 minutes ago, anbud said:

omg. then that  means  if   Rich brat marries  the younger  brother  ,then ES will be getting  more hell from  Rich brat if she marries the older brother. . gosh what a  future not  to look forward too in  this  dramaland...

want to    scream   out  ,turn the car around  i am not heading to that  place.

How is your 96 year old mother-in-law (granny) doing @anbud? She has been on my mind ever since I read about her condition in your earlier post that says she was feeling a little under the weather. The weather must have become very chilly over at your place. May I suggest @anbud's homemade comfort food (soup) for her granny? Soups are delicious, keeps one warm and very nutritious:). You sound like a close-knit family and I trust your love and care for her will keep her well and fit. 

Back to this drama. If ES gets married to the younger Yoon brother, that will make her the wife of the second son in the Yoon's family. And if Rich Brat ends up marrying the Yoon's older son (who has not made an appearance yet), she will become the first son's wife. Oh no...unless as @jimb suggested in his earlier post that BN makes a personality transplant, the feud between the former teacher and student will resume when the two women become sisters-in-law living in the same household:blink:.

@sk0317 thanks for  asking . granny is in the hospital since the 29th of november.    seems like everything is   sad  these  days .  for good  and bad  i  know  granny  for  so long  . it is   painful. i  hope   she comes  home and i  told  her i  will make her the  best  christmas meal ever.  and she  replied, but your cooking is always  good.  then we  both  cried..  ah life with its joy and sorrows,some worst then others.   hugs.

Archived