[Drama 2016-2017] First Love Again 다시, 첫사랑 Thanks for Watch.

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/17/2017 at 10:04 AM, imgreatgal said:

With DY returning to LK that means he will proceed with the divorce, i don't think DY will want to delay it any longer. My question is, what will happen to JW. Judging by his actions in the last 2 episode, it looks like he was ready to get serious with HJ. Now with DY back and the divorce, inevitable, there is no stopping DY going to HJ and I don't see how MH can stop that unless she finds GO first and use him to threaten them. There is still 20 eps to go I guess its needed for more plots stretching. So i don't see GO returning to DY and HJ anytime soon. .  

JW is headed for a big disappointment. but it will put an end to his thinking he has a chance with HJ. He will have to face the fact of competing with DY trying to win  HJ's heart was never a competition. It is was never about  the best man wins because HJ's heart has always and still does belong to DY.

Right now DY and HJ don't know for sure if MH is involved with Jang hiding with GO. They won't do anything that will compel MH into getting rid of GO for good. Once they do have GO back the threat to GO will be over. MH will no longer have anything to hold over their heads. The fight to really breakdown MH and the power behind her will start. The one thing MH and her family wants to hold onto is LK.  That company is one of the sources that would keep them in power. Their other source they think would be JW. They will try and use HR to try and pull him to their side. Them trying to use HR will be what totally destroys them.  

@USAFarmgirl

JW and Nam have noticed the change in DY and HJ. I agree what happen to them has forced them to grow.. Their calmness comes from having that confirmation of their love for each other.  Together they will become even stronger and two forces to be reckoned with. There will be nothing anyone can say or do to keep them apart. The old battle between their parents won't even matter because it has nothing to do with them. They have suffered enough hardship due to their part in things. It will be up to the parents to grow up and leave the past in the past. 

@awsparkle  @USAFarmgirl  Just read both  your thoughts and analysis of DY, and HJ. Love the way you explained how their "DEEP" love for each other has made them stronger and that they , "TOGETHER" will fight for their happiness and will not let anyone keep them apart like before.

@awsparkle  JW will definitely be disappointed that he no longer has a chance of being together  with HJ. He probably thought since DY was in a coma and his prognosis wasn't good; possibly HJ would develop feelings for him. Must have been a "GREAT" shock learning that DY's awake, looking so strong and confident,  and mustn't forget----- so handsome!!!! As he comes back to LK! As I stated previously, can't wait for Monday's episode when he returns and probably shocks everyone with his "CHARISMATIC " presence!

Min Hee can be fearful that Do Yoon is alive and well. He is probably put on an act he does not remember the last few hours of his accident. Min Hee got her Chairman's post as the wife of Do Yoon while he was in a coma so since he is alive and able, she will loose that position.

Min Hee is already on a guilt trip on her own as she is now suspicious and in paranoia of everything around her.

I must say that whoever is Han Jin's stylist is doing a terrible job. The accessories are so "Dynasty" days. 

It just occurred to me that to fill in 20 more episodes that will keep us guessing, they can return GO and replace it with other nail biting episodes. In this family, GO has been kidnapped twice, DY has been in two horrendous crashes. Only HJ has had amnesia once. MH's parents met and her mother had come up with another scheme that was not to be made known to her. So I am not going to be surprised if something happens to HJ.

7 hours ago, maribella said:

It just occurred to me that to fill in 20 more episodes that will keep us guessing, they can return GO and replace it with other nail biting episodes. In this family, GO has been kidnapped twice, DY has been in two horrendous crashes. Only HJ has had amnesia once. MH's parents met and her mother had come up with another scheme that was not to be made known to her. So I am not going to be surprised if something happens to HJ.

Good point. I yesterday after reading preview 80 episode subs, I thought what it is very likely that MH will attack the life of HJ, and with your comment reinforces my idea. MH is a potential assassin, since we have already seen her attempts to run over her car against HJ, she ordered the physical disappearance of GO, the accident of DY and who knows how many evils she will continue to commit.

This week we will/might see a few things

1. Do Yoon is awake and well. Min Hee will lose the Chairman seat.

2. The hunt for Ga On will still go on but there is no point coercing Min Hee as it is already establish she does not know where Ga On is.

3. Jang's son's health probably turn for the worse, and he will return Ga On back to Ha Jin before leaving for the States.

4. Once Ga On is safe, I think both Ha Jin and Do Yoon will not hold back and "award" Min Hee and Myunghwa Foundation its dues. 

5. I just hope that Do Yoon has fully recovered and there isn't any hidden condition that he is not telling.

6. I hope Tae Yeong's mother used Min Hee's secret to the best of her advantage.

Good one by Do Yoon's mother to Min Hee when she found out that Hye Rin has been seeing Choi Jung Won without her knowledge. You must be mistaken and think I am just Hye Rin's nanny? Yes, Min Hee takes Do Yoon's family as Hye Rin's babysitter. That is what Jung Won's observation that she does not love her daughter but is a tool to her advantage.

On 3/18/2017 at 3:27 AM, ross27 said:

I am glad that she verbalized her realisation to DY of how foolish and stupid she had been to allow MH to manipulate her in the past. Of how she should have been braver and stronger and discussed with him their problems so that they could worry together and fight their enemies together.

@ross27... I loved that scene when she apologized for what what happen 8 years ago and telling him she is strong and hat he should do what he needs to do. I love her support for DY and reporting to him how much the his coworkers misses him. So sweet and so true. Now we viewers see how strong they have become and can see why will defeat MH and her family.

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@ross27... I loved that scene when she apologized for what what happen 8 years ago and telling him she is strong and hat he should do what he needs to do. I love her support for DY and reporting to him how much the his coworkers misses him. So sweet and so true. Now we viewers see how strong they have become and can see why will defeat MH and her family.

But she is still keeping Little Nam's recording from DY which clearly makes out MH to be capable of murder.

At the very least, I would not want someone I love that much to be sharing a house with someone who tried to kill him and he is ignorant of the fact. 

If she regretted not working on a solution together with DY 8 years before, she should start on their revenge, together . Of course, that would be too easy. :)

5 minutes ago, maribella said:

If she regretted not working on a solution together with DY 8 years before, she should start on their revenge, together . Of course, that would be too easy. :)

@maribella.... I understand where you are coming from... Since we 40 more episodes left , there are still some secrets being kept from each other. I also think DY is keeping stuff from HJ too. I think secret need to be kept from DY because I think he will blow up chingu. When he blows up it is so scary.  :o

@maribella

I'm sure Nam kept a copy of those recordings for himself after all it was his brother who died. MH is going nuts because she doesn't know who is sending the recording.  First she thought it could be Nan, then HJ and next will be DY. It's driving her crazy that she can't find out who's doing it. DY being awoke and well is the icing on the cake which will have her jumping out of her own skin. MH is many things but a murder no. She did tell Little Nam to do whatever it took to stop DY but she didn't expect what actually happen. 

With everything that has happen HJ knows DY wouldn't be able to handle Nam's betrayal right now. His mind needs to be clear and focused on their agenda. MH won't know how to handle the cool and calm DY. HJ is handling MH just find  sending her those recordings. They both are going to work on MH until she cracks. 

@UnniSarah

I agree DY would explode not only on MH but also Big Nam. Also there's only 20 eps left. 

8 hours ago, Morelia said:

Good point. I yesterday after reading preview 80 episode subs, I thought what it is very likely that MH will attack the life of HJ, and with your comment reinforces my idea. MH is a potential assassin, since we have already seen her attempts to run over her car against HJ, she ordered the physical disappearance of GO, the accident of DY and who knows how many evils she will continue to commit.

@Morelia It's more like Madam Kim order a physical attack on HJ and MH will be blamed for it.. If there is and attack on HJ this should be the start of the family down fall. Some how it's going to lead back to Madam Kim..

5 hours ago, maribella said:

@Morelia I think we have seen MH to be capable of many things, but this time she is so frazzled and becoming paranoid, she does not know whom to target. I believe mother snake Kim and Bow tie have devised something, maybe another kidnapping.

@maribella Maybe the order is to kidnap HJ to get Jw to give up his shares of LK group.. Whatever bowtie daddy and thug mama Kim got planned it has something to do with HJ.. Only thing is Madam Kim don't know DY has returned.. So this next move I think is the downfall of them all. I;m just upset nobody has thought about planting a bug or a hidden camera in MH room.. If they did this they should would learn a lot especially her outspoken inner thoughts..

1 hour ago, awsparkle said:

MH won't know how to handle the cool and calm DY. HJ is handling MH just find  sending her those recordings. They both are going to work on MH until she cracks. 

@UnniSarah

I agree DY would explode not only on MH but also Big Nam. Also there's only 20 eps left. 

Yes @awsparkle  This is exactly whats going to happen MH will end up telling on herself and when she's caught for being behind GO's kidnapping HJ going to reveal that recording where she said the person should be punished with death.. Also Thanks for clearing up the remaining of the episodes..  

If some of you predicted that DY will fake amnesia, well you were right. In the opening scene MH was shocked to see DY standing in their living room. Can't get much of what was said after that and remaining scenes but i gather that he faked amnesia.

In the scene from teaser, where the ahjumma was looking at DY while he was sleeping, well i think she is keeping an eye on him as instructed by MH, but DY was conscious of her presence and was careful not to get caught when HJ called a while later.

The other big issue in today's episode was the fight between MA and the annoying mistress.

There is a scene of DY meeting someone near the famous often used place in kdrama- the Han river bridge. 

My streaming was breaking up at this point, so i can't give you the cliffhanger or whats on the teaser. 

2 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

If some of you predicted that DY will fake amnesia, well you were right. In the opening scene MH was shocked to see DY standing in their living room. Can't get much of what was said after that and remaining scenes but i gather that he faked amnesia.

Good black comedy when MH, dithering between believing that DY really has lost his memories (including asking "who's he?" when she gingerly drops the name GO, whereupon she assures him "It's nobody important") and suspecting that he may be totally faking, chides MS for keeping her in the dark about DYs' return to consciousness. "I'm his wife! You should have told me right away even if you kept it secret from others."  "I didn't want to worry you," she explains in the best traditions of daily drama secrecy, but for once this is a cunning, not a stupid thing to say.  A little later, MH is even emboldened to tell DY that his accident, like all his other previous misfortunes, was entirely HJ's fault.  That really gets his coffee-mug shaking (because the standard Kdrama fist-clench is a bit hard when you've got a hot drink in your hand).

The meeting by the bridge is to set an investigator on Jang's trail. Thanks to plot necessity, DY and JH aren't updating one another about their different attempts to get GO back, apart from assuring each other that they're making them. This seems bound to lead to trouble, DY tells HJ they mustn't meet up again for the time being or else his cover will be blown.

Thanks to the standard Kdrama communication gap, HJ doesn't know that DY is planning to show up at LK HQ that very day. Otherwise she wouldn't have, after some hesitation, accepted JW's offer to bring her in a lunch box.  And DY has no idea that JW (who of course is in the dark about the latest developments with DY, because HJ isn't going to tell him) is cosily gut-stuffing with HJ in her office as DY himself strides through the lobby to general amazement. That's the cliffhanger.

2 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

In the scene from teaser, where the ahjumma was looking at DY while he was sleeping, well i think she is keeping an eye on him as instructed by MH, but DY was conscious of her presence and was careful not to get caught when HJ called a while later.

The other big issue in today's episode was the fight between MA and the annoying mistress.

There is a scene of DY meeting someone near the famous often used place in kdrama- the Han river bridge. 

My streaming was breaking up at this point, so i can't give you the cliffhanger or whats on the teaser. 

@imgreatgal.... Thanks for the recap Ching I 

19 minutes ago, baduy said:

A little later, MH is even emboldened to tell DY that his accident, like all his other previous misfortunes, was entirely HJ's fault.  That really gets his coffee-mug shaking (because the standard Kdrama fist-clench is a bit hard when you've got a hot drink in your hand).

@baduy... Thanksnformthe translation chingu

Thank you @imgreatgal  and @baduy.  

The preview with GO calling someone is probably going to be the cliffhanger tomorrow. I am looking forward to what the mistress is going to wring from JW, maybe for Chairman Cha to get the chair. Slowly MH is being dragged down.

DY has hired a PI? Seems like a long scene for giving instructions.

For those who don't understand Korean I would advise not to watch it raw. HJ's clothes or costumes ranged from red faux leather to god-knows what coloured chequered coat - salmon lace were all very distracting. It was hard trying to catch familiar words while trying to avert my eyes. 

1 hour ago, maribella said:

DY has hired a PI? Seems like a long scene for giving instructions.

For those who don't understand Korean I would advise not to watch it raw. HJ's clothes or costumes ranged from red faux leather to god-knows what coloured chequered coat - salmon lace were all very distracting. It was hard trying to catch familiar words while trying to avert my eyes. 

Not exactly a PI, since they have to act in (relatively) legal ways or risk their license. The guy in the tinted glass limo seems to be a gangster.

he  "identifies" himself as "the person you contacted". DY explains that he did so on Big Han's recommendation. "I've lost my son," he continues. "The man who took him has quite a reputation in his line of work. Others reputedly really good in that field still can't find him. That's why I'm resorting to the methods used by people like you. I'm sure you'll be able to find out where that man's hiding and track him down."

As for that chequered coat... In a scene that was missing from the final cut, HJ, in something of a hurry, grabbed her Mom's dish towel and threw it round her shoulders. She reckoned that people would just think it was another bizarre top.

The way GO is talking in the preview, he can only be speaking to HJ. Or at least, he must THINK he's speaking to HJ. Kdrama folk never lock their phones, and tend to leave them around in silly places for all comers to grab and answer if it adds a few more episodes of complications to the plot

For those who are only here for GO...

It's a relief to see the puppy is still around -- the ratings went up  a bit, so KBS could afford his fee again -- and while GO is playing with him Jang is talking on the phone to what sounds like his secretary or whoever that woman was who once let GO wander off when she was supposed to be watching him. She's reporting that DY has been discharged from hospital, having apparently recovered consciousness,. At least, that's what she clearly heard the doctors and nurses saying, she adds. He thanks her for all her hard efforts and hangs up.

He turns to GO and tells him there's some really good news. But when GO asks what that is, he merely warns him not to get too fond of doggy Teunteun because the ratings will soon plunge again and he'll have to earn his bone in some other show DAMMIT soompi has fiddled with this interface yet again and removed the "strike out" button even in full width mode, not to mention a bunch of other controls that are only meant to vanish on phones, so I can't cross that out and replace it with the more serious because he's going to have to be parted from him soon . "Have you found somewhere for me to go?" asks GO. "If it's the States..." I'm not sending you to the States, so don't worry," Jang consoles him. "But you need to go to the States, dont you? GO asks him, considerate as ever. "You said your son's sick. So have you found somewhere for me? You said you'd take me to a Mommy just as kind as Ha Jin. And even though I really miss Ha Jin, I've steeled myself to forget about her." "That lady has caused me a whole lot of problems," Jang replies. "And she's making huge efforts to find me. And the "펜션" lady wouldn't  be able to take you in now" [No idea who that is, especially since 펜션 is a fiendishly difficult word to translate without more context. It's actually a loanword from French "pension" which is from Italian pensione or "lodging house", but it's used in Korean for everything from a rural homestay to a private country retreat a notch or two smaller than a villa for wealthy towndwellers. He could mean the owner of wherever it is he's holed up with GO right now. "There's nothing else for it..." 

"Making huge efforts?" GO asks, brightening up. "HJ is?" "Yes," replies Jang. "Are you really so pleased about that? In the fix I'm in there's nothing else I can do but go to the States." "But if you do, who will I go to?" asks GO. "To someone really good" Jang assures him. "Just be patient a few days longer. I need a bit of time to prepare things."

1 hour ago, baduy said:

Good black comedy when MH, dithering between believing that DY really has lost his memories (including asking "who's he?" when she gingerly drops the name GO, whereupon she assures him "It's nobody important") and suspecting that he may be totally faking, chides MS for keeping her in the dark about DYs' return to consciousness. "I'm his wife! You should have told me right away even if you kept it secret from others."  "I didn't want to worry you," she explains in the best traditions of daily drama secrecy, but for once this is a cunning, not a stupid thing to say.  A little later, MH is even emboldened to tell DY that his accident, like all his other previous misfortunes, was entirely HJ's fault.  That really gets his coffee-mug shaking (because the standard Kdrama fist-clench is a bit hard when you've got a hot drink in your hand).

The meeting by the bridge is to set an investigator on Jang's trail. Thanks to plot necessity, DY and JH aren't updating one another about their different attempts to get GO back, apart from assuring each other that they're making them. This seems bound to lead to trouble, DY tells HJ they mustn't meet up again for the time being or else his cover will be blown.

Thanks to the standard Kdrama communication gap, HJ doesn't know that DY is planning to show up at LK HQ that very day. Otherwise she wouldn't have, after some hesitation, accepted JW's offer to bring her in a lunch box.  And DY has no idea that JW (who of course is in the dark about the latest developments with DY, because HJ isn't going to tell him) is cosily gut-stuffing with HJ in her office as DY himself strides through the lobby to general amazement. That's the cliffhanger.

Thank you so much @iamgreatgal and @baduy for the update on tonight's episode.

Archived