[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

Hi I was wondering if anyone was able to pre order this drama Blu-ray director's cut? I watched this show to late and I noticed when I bought the ost it left out a lot of the music pieces in the drama. I wondering if their was a hidden ost that came with the Blu-ray?

• 4 months later...

After finish watching Hwayugi aka A Korean Odyssey which was filled with much humour and jokes, i've now turned my attention to this rom-com work where found both the lead actor & actress were able to carry themselves very well in their comedic roles which we rarely see by Lee Jong-suk and Bae Suzy...sincerely believe those whom had been skeptical on Bae Suzy acting ability will be won over if they have a chance to watch this highly engaging drama... 

found the storyline to be a bit similar to Another Oh Hae Young where the main protagonist is able to see the future but is unable to change it...however, with with much courage and sacrifice, the forthcoming fate can be reduced somewhat to a much better & happier ending!!!...   

• 1 month later...

Have you tried Viki Learn yet? It's a language learning site from Viki that helps you learn Korean from K-Dramas and it has While You Were Sleeping on it!

It has quizzes and vocab lists on top of the clickable dual-subs that Viki has with Learn Mode. https://welcome.learn.viki.com

Have you used it and what do you think of it?

• 5 months later...

10 Best Action Thriller Romance K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist

best Action Romance KDrama, best thriller kdramas, kdrama recommandation, best kdrama, romance kdrama

For new K-Dramas fans and non addict to K-Dramas, it is often hard to make a great watchlist. You most probably ask your friend’s opinions or read the reviews online to make your selection, but sometimes it is not enough. K-Dramas have plenty of genres. We previously listed the best romantic comedy and best romance historical K-Dramas.

This time, we will list the top action thriller romance dramas. These dramas with action never felt short or it is hard to get bored because you are hooked onto the mysteries, suspense, action scenes, and a blooming romance. If you are a K-Drama beginner, you might want to look out for the dramas that suit your taste the most among the one selected below.

For K-Drama addict, you probably have watched all of the drama listed below, if not it is time to add to your watchlist.

Let us know in the comment which one for you are the one you would advise your friend to watch.

1- “While You Were Sleeping”

best Action Romance KDrama, best thriller kdramas, kdrama recommandation, best kdrama, romance kdrama

When: 2017

Cast: Suzy, Lee JongSuk, Jung HaeIn

Summary: It is three young adults with the ability to see the future through their dreams: a field reporter, a rookie prosecutor, and a police officer. The field reporter sees upcoming accidents and the prosecutor does everything he can to stop them.

Why watch?: There are many reasons why this drama is a must-see. It is a well-shot drama and the plot made it worthwhile to watch. The story is well-written and captivating with the fantasy and action elements from the beginning to the end, you’re hooked with their romance and stories.

https://www.kpopmap.com/10-best-action-thriller-romance-kdramas-to-have-on-your-watchlist/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tumblr_oywowjg6jl1vmym0mo1_r1_250.gif tumblr_oywowjg6jl1vmym0mo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_oywowjg6jl1vmym0mo3_r1_250.gif tumblr_oywowjg6jl1vmym0mo2_r1_250.gif

elsven:

It’s a blessing to know what’s going to happen. I thought it like that. But this blessing takes away the feeling of throbbing. It kills a will to challenge. It puts out embers of hopes. A future i can’t change. A future that’s been decided. That’s another form of despair. That makes me lose everything by giving up and repeat every day in vain. I wish i gave her some time to relax by bringing her to the sea. I hope this can be a shelter from those days that are in vain. I wish…she had a throbbing day today.