[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

May I rejoin again... ㅎㅎㅎ...actually I had said goodbye a week ago, but I'm back again now... :D

I still can't move on guys.. :(

Honestly, every OTP whom I'm rooting on the Korean drama, which I join the thread on forum soompi, end up together in real life...

Woah.. Goosebumps :lol:

First, DOTS : such as YooShijin&KangMooyeon become Song-Song couple 

And then second, Reply 1988 : DeokSun&JungHwan become Hyeri&Junyeol couple 

So, maybe this time my OTP would happily ever after too, :wub: I hope so.. 

Not now, maybe they would secret dating and baammm...news out when Jongsuk finished his military service couple years later.. (ㅎㅎㅎ .. Such delulu fans I am) 

Anyway, it just my opinion, I just want  to share it...I wish my couple dream come true :lol:

OK, see you guys.. :D

Spoiler

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2017/11/enter-talk-looks-like-lee-jongsuk-is.html?m=1

I'm glad Knetz was rooting and cheering for this couple too :wub:

I'm so sad that this drama is alreadyyyy over >< 

I feeeeel so bad for woo-tak tho? Is there anyone that feels the same with me?? I just fell in love with Woo-tak toooo aaahahhhh <3 

I did a cover for the OST of this drama since it's so good ;-; 

Is there no one hanging out here anymore? I still can't move on. hahaha...

You know what would have been nice as a closing scene? A wedding picture of Jaechan and Hongjoo in both their father's niches, a panning over the cribs to show both fathers' niches are next to each other, and the wefie he took with Mr Choi... Ah... that woulda been nice... 

@triplem @stargazer187 @lynne22 

• Like 3

K-Lookbook: Bae Suzy (While You Were Sleeping)

bae-suzy-fashion.jpg?w=600
Date: November 29, 2017 Author: maknaeahjumma 

I always thought the ‘pause button’ is the worst enemy of any personalities in the entertainment industry, particularly those who maintains their visual image. No matter how gorgeous they are, any untimely halt on the video you’re playing will reveal an awkward still they don’t want you to screen-cap. After watching While You Were Sleeping though, I discovered that there is no such thing for Bae Suzy.

Read the full feature here: https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2017/11/29/k-lookbook-bae-suzy-while-you-were-sleeping/

• Like 1

Korean Drama Update for November 2017

Posted on November 30, 2017by Kay

While You Were Sleeping Korean Drama - Lee Jong Suk

Add November to the books as another fantastic drama month! They were all so wonderful, and one was even a medical drama at that! So it was four new dramas and one old drama for a total of five in the month of November:

while-you-were-sleeping-lee-jong-suk-andWhile You Were Sleeping

While You Were Sleeping is a drama that I was really looking forward to, and thankfully, I was very pleased with the drama as a whole. It nails that mix of rom-com-thriller that I so love by giving us an intriguing story with romance, laughs, and tension. It also delivers well crafted characters that are likable and full of depth.

I really adored Lee Jong Suk and Suzy as a couple. They are super cute together and give us plenty of adorable couple moments. I really enjoyed their supportive relationship, thoughtful conversations, and watching the romance blossom. The drama provided plenty of excitement with a dash of fantasy, but it was the characters, the relationships, and our wonderful couple that truly shined for me. (While You Were Sleeping Review)

Full article: https://kdramakisses.com/2017/11/30/korean-drama-update-for-november-2017/

giphy.gif

The Best Korean Drama of 2017

Year 2017 is almost over and Year 2018 is waiting! Now, it’s the time to vote for ‘The Best Korean Drama of 2017’.

As a Korean Drama’s fan, you have the right to vote.

This year, you can chose all Korean Drama showed in year 2017 in ‘The Nomination Round’ which will run from 2017-Nov-15, 00:00KST to 2017-Nov-30, 23:59KST.

The Top 8 in ‘The Nomination Round’ will go into ‘The Final Round’which will run from 2017-Dec-1, 00:00KST to 2017-Dec-30, 23:59KST.

After ‘The Nomination Round’ which have total of 63,799 votes (full result in pdf) from 15,907 different IP Address in 121 country (full country list in pdf).

The Top 8 Dramas go into The Final Round are:-

1. Criminal Minds (tvN)
2. Goblin (tvN)
3. Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (SBS)
4. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (jTBC)
5. Suspicious Partner (SBS)
6. The Legend of the Blue Sea (SBS)
7 The Package (jTBC)
8. While You Were Sleeping (SBS)

Rules in The Final Round: 
– 1 IP address can only vote for 1 time/day.
– 1 time can only select for 1 drama.
– Same IP address can vote again after 24 hours.

Happy Voting !!!

(2017-Dec-01, 00:00KST ~ 2017-Dec-30, 23:59KST)

Link -->> http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2017/

K-Drama Reaction: While You Were Sleeping | Finale

while-you-were-sleeping-finale.png?w=669
Date: December 4, 2017 Author: maknaeahjumma

Every dream, good or bad, has to end.

The End

while-you-were-sleeping-trial1.png?w=616

lee-sangyeob1.png?w=616

Jung Jae-chan (Lee Jong-suk) ended the lies created by Lee Yoo-beom (Lee Sang-yeob). He successfully prosecuted the infamous lawyer to implicating an innocent man to a crime he didn’t do, colluding to kill Nam Hong-joo (Bae Suzy), and murdering the IV serial killer Ha Joo-an (Lee Eun-woo) to cover-up his tracks. All of it was given justice by how Jae-chan presented the evidence at hand. He even managed to pull through a potential complication with the revelation his key witness, Han Woo-tak (Jung Hae-in), was colorblind.

Read the daebak review here:

https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2017/12/04/k-drama-reaction-while-you-were-sleeping-finale/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cast and crew's recent reunion dinner.

While-You-Were-Sleeping-768x507.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/27/while-you-were-sleeping-cast-crew-pose-photos-together-reunion-dinner/

Btw cutie Haein

Havent heard any update on his possible casting as lead in new drama yet.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/21/jung-hae-in-son-ye-jin-talks-star-leads-upcoming-jtbc-drama/

• Like 1

Congratulations, Kim Won hae, for this award! Choi Dam-Dong was one of my favorite character in the drama.

20171231125011_933020.jpg?random=1514724

Kim Won Hae said it took 50 years for him to win an award. ㅠㅠ

I love Suzy`s dress.

• Like 1

Best Couple category is next.

The Best Couple <3 <3 !! Suzy and Lee Jong Suk from "While You Were Sleeping" . Congratulations!

20171231132220_073296.jpg?random=1514726

Shin Dong Yeop said other drama couples say they truly love each other while filming, and asked if Lee Jong Suk and Suzy also loved each other.

Lee Jong Suk and Suzy said (cautiously) that they did love each other at moments! (source jun2yng )

Excellence in Acting, Wednesday -Thursday Dramas SBS Drama Awards 2017- The winner is Lee Sang Yeob from "While You Were Sleeping"!

20171231141053_509638.jpg?random=1514729

Trying his best to hold back tears, Lee Sang Yeob said while acting as Lee Yoo Beom from WYWS, it was really hard and he was really lonely. He thanked the writer and directors, staff, and fellow actors for helping him through. 

He said he’s always thinking about how to become a better actor, but he hasn’t always thought about how to become a great son. Moving forward, he said he would do his best to not only improve as an actor, but to become a better person and son. (credit jun2yng )

• Like 1