[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

12 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Hey ya, just finished ep4. (or part 7/8).

I really like the drama and story so far, But one thing I didn't really understand today and I'm sure you all can give me an answer. Although I should be an expert on a guys mind (because I'm one of these examples) I don't really know why he didn't kiss her. So the last scene showed us that he was aware of the kiss and knew it was going to happen. He also know it was her intention to kiss her.

But in the end, he denied to kiss her and made his own dream become false.

It feels like a missed opportunity that will bite him in the near future.

He obviously has feelings for her, his mind and his bodylanguage confirms this, but still, he declined the kiss. Why? 

And jsut for the record, I would have kissed her the whole night long. :lol: 

Hi chingu, happy to see you here :D 

I'm sure changing the dream kiss is a missed opportunity that will bite him soon but I can understand his fear to go for it!! Jae Chan has that fear of dissapointing people that started since his childhood and he basically tries all the time to keep people's expectations on him low so they won't be dissapointed later on and going for the kiss will put more responsabilities and expectations on him that he fears he won't be able to live up to so he decided to run away from it, for now, but that won't work for too long :D 

________

hhhhhhhhhh

cr: @dmtroll

• Like 9

12 hours ago, chasen8888 said:

he strange thought that occurred to me as to apart from age what could connect the 3Ds - the soldier who killed both JC/HJ's fathers', that soldier could be WT's brother, WT out of respect of the men/ their families and maybe reparation could have decided to be cop. 

I also believe that Woo-Tak is the that soldier`s brother. When I saw that Jae-Chan`s father was killed by the soldier just like Hong- Joo`s father, I thought that  all three are connected by that tragic event. I am even more curious why that soldier did this extreme gesture., why he deserted and had  ammunition and what he was going to do with that?  He was willing to kill not to get stop.

I love the three flying dragon`s team.  I am glad that Hong -Joo is not alone now, she has her fellow dreamers now. :D Since Jae-Chan saved Woo-Tak and Hong-Joo, there is hope that the tragic events can be changed. They have to work together to make the changing possible. Hope to see the trio more in the upcoming episodes.

• Like 10

On 10/5/2017 at 2:15 PM, Carmarie said:
On 10/5/2017 at 11:00 AM, yusefull said:

The synopsys wqs telling it but why do I feel like that only JC got the power to change the futur. Even the cop, he didn't change it he make JC change it. I like it more that way.

Very interesting.  Great observation, I like it.

After watching episodes 3 & 4, all of them have the power to change the future outcome.

I was starting to write my working theory, when I happened to see @kaqueski post.  I share her thinking. 

My working theory is that all of them, if someone had not stepped in to save their lives, would have died; however, this line of thought not work with Hong Joo unless her gift was unique.  Perhaps Jae Chan received his gift/curse when his father died; however, he was so resentful in the beginning that his ability was dormant until Hong Joo was in trouble.    I remember Hong Joo telling Jae Chan that they were only two, that was before Woo Tak started having his dreams.  Both Woo Tak and Jae Chan had previous interaction with the Hong Joo's or her mother.  Therefore, I think the dreams started with Hong Joo.  Is it something that was passed down through the generations that she doesn't know the origins of?  This is a theory in progress.  I am sure my theory will change as I watch more episodes.

One thing I am sure of is that LYB does not have the ability to see the future at this time.  If he had, he would have known that he was going to lose this case.  I do not call LYB pure evil, I just think he is an egotistical slime ball, who for money, will sell his soul to the highest bidder.  In other words, I think he is corrupt, but I don't think he hit Woo Tak on purpose, because he turned his head to look at Hong Joo at that moment. He is a person who does not take responsibility for his actions. Case in point, he was driving the motorcycle when they got into the accident; however, he wanted Jae Chan to take the blame.  I think he tears, and rolls those small sheets of paper when he is scheming. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Carmarie said:

After watching episodes 3 & 4, all of them have the power to change the future outcome.

I believe they could only tell JC how to change the futur but he must be the one to do it.

The cop didn't do it, he was on the scene but it's JC who acted.

But we will know soon enough. Since it's magic, not sure we will get a true logic.

3 minutes ago, Carmarie said:

One thing I am sure of is that LYB does not have the ability to see the future at this time.  If he had, he would have known that he was going to lose this case.  I do not call LYB pure evil, I just think he is an egotistical slime ball, who for money, will sell his soul to the highest bidder.  In other words, I think he is corrupt, but I don't think he hit Woo Tak on purpose, because he turned his head to look at Hong Joo at that moment. He is a person who does not take responsibility for his actions. Case in point, he was driving the motorcycle when they got into the accident; however, he wanted Jae Chan to take the blame.  I think he tares, and rolls those small sheets of paper when he is scheming. 

If JC hasn't destroy his car, he would have put all the blame on her and that would even have killed her mother. He is a sociopath. He doesn't care what happen to other.

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, yusefull said:

I believe they could only tell JC how to change the futur but he must be the one to do it.

The cop didn't do it, he was on the scene but it's JC who acted.

But we will know soon enough. Since it's magic, not sure we will get a true logic.

Remember WT made a small change, he brought JC to the restaurant instead of his partner.  He made that change himself, he did not tell JC what to do; JC stepped up because he was there, since there is not indication no one but WT had the dream he was the change maker.  It was his actions that changed the situation.  HJ, because of her dream  that JC was late for work (she and WT had conflicting dreams) and; therefore lost the case.  HJ, by getting on the bus and waking him up at his correct stop, made a small change and her actions changed the situation, she was the change maker and not JC.  Therefore, all of them can make changes that affect future outcomes. 

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, Carmarie said:

Remember WT made a small change, he brought JC to the restaurant instead of his partner.  He made that change himself, he did not tell JC what to do; JC stepped up because he was there, since there is not indication no one but WT had the dream he was the change maker.  It was his actions that changed the situation.  HJ, because of her dream  that JC was late for work (she and WT had conflicting dreams) and; therefore lost the case.  HJ, by getting on the bus and waking him up at his correct stop, made a small change and her actions changed the situation, she was the change maker and not JC.  Therefore, all of them can make changes that affect future outcomes. 

HJ wake him up so he can get out but he must decide to get out. We didn't see her change the futur but rather telling him to do it.

WT was at the restaurant but he couldn't have done anything if JC didn't act.

Maybe they can change the futur but until now, none of those two did it. They make him do it.

• Like 7

Hello, I think that need HJ, JC et WT to change the future.

First accident, the three are presents and two should have died (car accident)

Second accident, the three are presents and the father should have died (balcony accident)

Three accident, the three communicate together to succeed in imprisoning the father (Father case)

I'm sorry for my english, I'm french, and i'm bad in writing for english! Hopefully you will have understood what I mean.

Afterwards, for the dream of the kiss we did not see the end of the dream of HJ so it is possible that it ended as in reality. 

That of JC is another alternative as between the dreams of HJ and WT for father case.

It's my first message here, sorry if it is badly written

• Like 9