[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

19 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

yes!! I'm so excited for so many reasons: 1st Lee Jong Seok :tongue: 2nd I love the writer as she always touch my heart in a deep way :wub:  3rd they are together for the 3rd time and I Can Hear Your Voice and Pinocchio are two of my favorite dramas :heart:  4th the cast is like a family gathering with many of them working together before and I'm waiting for the bromance between young version hyung in Pinocchio with his older version dongsaeng but with reversing roles in here :wink::wub: 5th Lee Jong Seok's role is different and I can't wait to see him playing a mature, cold, no joking, hard working procecuter who I'd swoon over endlessly:love: 

Lol! Reading your post and excitement is raising my anticipation. I'm happy too that it is pre-produced, so at least we know that there will not be any last minute shooting and script changes that often compromise the quality of the ending. Any idea when they will show this? 2nd half seems rather vague. 

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Lol! Reading your post and excitement is raising my anticipation. I'm happy too that it is pre-produced, so at least we know that there will not be any last minute shooting and script changes that often compromise the quality of the ending. Any idea when they will show this? 2nd half seems rather vague. 

ys I'm so excited since the day Lee Jong Seok signed in the drama!! :tongue: hhhhhhhh 

really don't know but just home it will be the start of the 2nd half of the year not the end of it!! 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Despite  you I'm  a bit nervous for this drama being pre-produced knowing  most pre-pro dramas these days aren't  that much success  , but having so much trust toward  PHR makes me think she can write better script if she can be more relax , so many people says 1st half of Pinnochio was better than 2nd one ( just like so many K-dramas these days ) and I think its Bcaz she was in hurry for 2nd one, and if it will be 16 eps I think it's better too as I think it would be better for Pinnochio  if it was 16 or 18 eps ...

Exciting for its Character  as well caz I love her Characters, as always plot seems intresting too  ! 

And Wonder  to see Suzy with glasses, will be intresting  ! 

And wonder about kim So hyun too , she can't  be any one childhood character as she is 18 now So who is she?? 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, bahara said:

Despite  you I'm  a bit nervous for this drama being pre-produced knowing  most pre-pro dramas these days aren't  that much success  , but having so much trust toward  PHR makes me think she can write better script if she can be more relax , so many people says 1st half of Pinnochio was better than 2nd one ( just like so many K-dramas these days ) and I think its Bcaz she was in hurry for 2nd one, and if it will be 16 eps I think it's better too as I think it would be better for Pinnochio  if it was 16 or 18 eps ...

Exciting for its Character  as well caz I love her Characters, as always plot seems intresting too  ! 

And wonder about kim So hyun too , she can't  be any one childhood character as she is 18 now So who is she?? 

I believe it's pure luck that most pre-produced dramas aren't much of success and I believe pre-procuced or not dramas have their own fate and we love them or hate them unrelatedly to rating numbers!! how many great non pre-produced dramas had low rating?!! does that even make sens?!! no!! so if we're to be worried for dramas' ratings being pre-produced or not shouldn't be linked to our worries!! :)  pre-produced dramas promise a better qualty projects writing, directing and acting wise with actors getting rid of the pressure and fatigue of thed non-stop filming for days though all or some of these can be missing in some of those pre-produced dramas anyway unfortunatly which makes them more dissapointing for us viewers but rating wise it's all the same since bad quality dramas are to be hated pre-produced or not!! and I loved two pre-produced dramas that had low rating (Hwarang and Tomorrow With You), it's sad but I love them nevertheless and I really hope this drama turnes out a great drama quality wise and be a big success at the same time!! :D 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bahara said:

you have a good point there. But I think what @sakura2016 said below is right. A lot of factors go into a show's rating success.  So let's hope that somehow they find a magic formula for this one. SBS has been on the roll of late with many of their shows doing well, so let's hope that will extend to this drama. Ratings aside, I would like a well written script.

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

you have a good point there. But I think what @sakura2016 said below is right. A lot of factors go into a show's rating success.  So let's hope that somehow they find a magic formula for this one. SBS has been on the roll of late with many of their shows doing well, so let's hope that will extend to this drama. Ratings aside, I would like a well written script.

I agree with you!! While You Were Sleeping Fighting!! :w00t::heart: 

• Like 1

Fighting on your your first filming JS ssi~

170302 LJS filming WYWS today

C54cx6MU0AAG3_2.jpg

C54cx64VAAADPrv.jpg

cr. sanchez_space IG

1488419930529244.jpg

source: http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=825109&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fsearch.naver.com%2Fsearch.naver%3Fsm%3Dtab_hty.top%26where%3Dnexearch%26oquery%3D%EC%A0%95%EC%9D%BC%EC%9A%B0%26ie%3Dutf8%26query%3D%EC%9D%B4%EC%A2%85%EC%84%9D

more pic of LJS filming WYWS today

C54cx5mU4AAPWi7.jpg

cr. sanchez_space IG

• Like 4

The main thing that worries me about this drama for now, is the director and the editors. I don't know much about this director and he hasn't had much experience, so it worries me a bit. A director can ruin a drama. And I don't really trust to Oh Choong Hwan for now. And editors can ruin a drama as well.

However, although Park Hye Ryun is a good writer, I'm still a little worried about the plot/script and the characters.

And pre-producted or not pre-producted dramas, both have different advantages and disadvantages, and both have had successful, average and non-successful dramas, so I don't really have any problem with that. (except that we must wait and be patient before the broadcast of the drama)

The success of a drama depends on many things (writing, directing, editing, acting, timing, promotion, the hype, and so on).

Anyway, I really hope that the plot/script and the characters of this drama will be goodly written & interesting and well directed & edited. I just want to see a good drama. :)

• Like 4

8 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Vote for YWYS ^_^

hhhhhhhhhh so sorry but I voted for 5 dramas!! :sweatingbullets::tongue: I voted for Lee Jong Seok's drama "While You Were Sleeping" Park Seo Joon's drama "Third-Rate My Way" Park Hae Jin's drama "Man X Man", Lee Jun Gi's drama "Crimilnal Mind", and Yoo Seung Ho's drama "Ruler:Master of The Mask"!! I suck in these things!! :sweatingbullets:

7 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

More pics of LJS filming WYWS today

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH CHINGU!! :wub: may fangirling heart is activated!! :love: 

1 hour ago, didi31 said:

The main thing that worries me about this drama for now, is the director and the editors. I don't know much about this director and he hasn't had much experience, so it worries me a bit. A director can ruin a drama. And I don't really trust to Oh Choong Hwan for now. And editors can ruin a drama as well.

However, although Park Hye Ryun is a good writer, I'm still a little worried about the plot/script and the characters.

And pre-producted or not pre-producted dramas, both have different advantages and disadvantages, and both have had successful, average and non-successful dramas, so I don't really have any problem with that. (except that we must wait and be patient before the broadcast of the drama)

The success of a drama depends on many things (writing, directing, editing, acting, timing, promotion, the hype, and so on).

Anyway, I really hope that the plot/script and the characters of this drama will be goodly written & interesting and well directed & edited. I just want to see a good drama. :)

I agree with you that directing and editing have a big hand in making or breaking a drama but from what I saw director Oh Choong Hwan directed "My Love From Another Star" who was really beautiful visually so I know I can trust him based on that alone and though I didn't watch  "A Girl Who See Smells" and only watched one episode of "Doctors" and few MVs but I loved what I saw and I heared those two dramas were directed in a pretty way so we can trust him to do a good job in this drama as well!! :) 

I'm a fan of the writer so no worries from me!! I'm only excited!! :w00t::wub:

hhhhhhhhhhh the disadvantage of pre-produced dramas for fans!! :lol: 

I really hope so too!! :D 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I agree with you that directing and editing have a big hand in making or breaking a drama but from what I saw director Oh Choong Hwan directed "My Love From Another Star" who was really beautiful visually so I know I can trust him based on that alone and though I didn't watch  "A Girl Who See Smells" and only watched one episode of "Doctors" and few MVs but I loved what I saw and I heared those two dramas were directed in a pretty way so we can trust him to do a good job in this drama as well!! :) 

I'm a fan of the writer so no worries from me!! I'm only excited!! :w00t::wub:

hhhhhhhhhhh the disadvantage of pre-produced dramas for fans!! :lol: 

I really hope so too!! :D 

Yeah but he didn't directed these dramas alone, except "Doctors".
"My Love From the Star" was also directed by Jang Tae-Yoo and "A Girl Who Sees Smells" was also directed by Baek Soo Chan.
"Doctors" is the only drama he directed alone. And the reviews about this drama were mixed so I don't know.
Anyway, I'll see when the drama will be released but I don't totally trust him for now. I hope he will do a good job. :)

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, didi31 said:

Yeah but he didn't directed these dramas alone, except "Doctors".
"My Love From the Star" was also directed by Jang Tae-Yoo and "A Girl Who Sees Smells" was also directed by Baek Soo Chan.
"Doctors" is the only drama he directed alone. And the reviews about this drama were mixed so I don't know.
Anyway, I'll see when the drama will be released but I don't totally trust him for now. I hope he will do a good job. :)

thank you for the information chingu!! I don't know much about these things, I only saw the drama's on his resume when I searched for his works!! :sweatingbullets: but it's a good resume for sure and "Doctors" had mixed reviews about its story not directing as I know of but not the directing!! lets hope for the best!! :D 

• Like 3