[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS

Kim So-hyun to make special appearance in While You Were Sleeping

by girlfriday | February 27, 2017 | 5 Comments

KimSoHyun1.jpg

The cast for writer Park Hye-ryun’s new fantasy legal drama While You Were Sleeping already seems like a reunion tour from her past shows, with Lee Jong-seok (Pinocchio, I Hear Your Voice), Suzy (Dream High), and Shin Jae-ha (Page Turner, Pinocchio) signed on, but now it really feels complete with a special appearance from Kim So-hyun (Bring It On, Ghost), who was in two of the writer’s past dramas—she starred in Page Turner with Shin Jae-ha and kicked off I Hear Your Voice as teenage Lee Bo-young.

Kim So-hyun is currently shooting her upcoming sageuk Ruler–Master of the Mask with Yoo Seung-ho, but made the time for a cameo in While You Were Sleeping for writer Park. There’s no word yet on the length of her appearance and the role she’ll play, only that it’s important to the story.

Of course, it only makes me wish that she were in the whole drama (aaah, she could’ve had a loveline with Shin Jae-ha!), but maybe we can hope that it’ll be like her cameo in The Lonely Shining Goblin, where we saw her practically every week. What I really want is for her to headline Park Hye-ryun’s next drama, because she was so great as the sassy teenage heroine in I Hear Your Voice and the prickly genius pianist in Page Turner—a drama that I still wish could have a second life as a full-length miniseries.

While You Were Sleeping stars Suzy as a woman who sees future tragedies in her dreams, and Lee Jong-seok plays a prosecutor who fights to prevent these tragic dream visions from coming true. The hero lives with his high-schooler brother, played by Shin Jae-ha, who wants to become a police officer like their dad. Lee Sang-yub (This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair), Go Sung-hee (My Beautiful Bride), Jung Hae-in (Night Light), and Park Jin-joo (Jealousy Incarnate) co-star.

While You Were Sleeping starts shooting in March for a broadcast sometime this year on SBS.

Via Herald Pop

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/kim-so-hyun-to-make-special-appearance-in-while-you-were-sleeping/

• Like 4

lee-jong-suk1.jpg

Lee Jong Suk Reportedly To Start Filming Upcoming Drama This Month

Lee Jong Suk and Suzy’s drama, “While You Were Sleeping” (working title), is moving forward!
On February 27, a source from the broadcasting industry reported that Lee Jong Suk will start filming the drama on March 2nd. The source went on to say that the overall first filming had taken place earlier, but this was the first time Lee Jong Suk would be joining the set.

“While You Were Sleeping” tells the story of a woman who has the ability to dream about incidents that will happen in the future (Suzy) and a prosecutor who works to prevent those incidents from happening (Lee Jong Suk).
The script is written by Park Hye Ryun. Her previous projects include “I Hear Your Voice” and “Pinocchio,” which also starred Lee Jong Suk. Oh Chung Hwan, the producing director (PD) of “Doctors,” will be directing the drama, which will be 100 percent pre-produced.

Apart from Lee Jong Suk and Suzy, Lee Sang Yeob, Jung Hae In, Go Sung Hee, and Shin Jae Ha will also be starring. Kim So Hyun is also scheduled to make a cameo appearance.

Credit:https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/27/lee-jong-suk-reportedly-start-filming-upcoming-drama-suzy-month/

• Like 5

@ibru thank you for the news!! :wub: I'm so excited and can't wait to start having spoilers about the drama and Lee Jong Seo's scenes!! :w00t::wub: 

Kim So Hyun Guest Starring in K-drama While You Were Sleeping With Lee Jong Seok and Suzy

Posted on February 27, 2017 by ockoala

read here http://koalasplayground.com/2017/02/27/kim-so-hyun-guest-starring-in-k-drama-while-you-were-sleeping-with-lee-jong-seok-and-suzy/

say.jpg

Spoiler

saud21.jpg

sad.jpg

sa.jpg

photo sasda.jpg

• Like 4

I have not checked this thread in awhile. Thanks everyone for the updates. I read about LJS' character - seems like he will be one of those aloof, socially awkward characters. That will be interesting. I have watched a number of his  dramas/ movie but this role will be quite different.  I just realise it's the same writer of ICHYV and Pinnochio, both of which I have enjoyed. Looks like this writer loves LJS huh.  So fingers crossed for this. 

24 minutes ago, triplem said:

I have not checked this thread in awhile. Thanks everyone for the updates. I read about LJS' character - seems like he will be one of those aloof, socially awkward characters. That will be interesting. I have watched a number of his  dramas/ movie but this role will be quite different.  I just realise it's the same writer of ICHYV and Pinnochio, both of which I have enjoyed. Looks like this writer loves LJS huh.  So fingers crossed for this. 

yes!! I'm so excited for so many reasons: 1st Lee Jong Seok :tongue: 2nd I love the writer as she always touch my heart in a deep way :wub:  3rd they are together for the 3rd time and I Can Hear Your Voice and Pinocchio are two of my favorite dramas :heart:  4th the cast is like a family gathering with many of them working together before and I'm waiting for the bromance between young version hyung in Pinocchio with his older version dongsaeng but with reversing roles in here :wink::wub: 5th Lee Jong Seok's role is different and I can't wait to see him playing a mature, cold, no joking, hard working procecuter who I'd swoon over endlessly:love: 

• Like 5