18 hours ago, ibru said:

[2017.03.06] Lee Jong Suk Filming “While You Were Sleeping”

Credit: DC

Edited by: @leejongsuk.sunnyshining IG

thank you so much for the updates!! :wub: 

Lee Jong Seok!! :love: 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

Lee Jong Seok in L'officiel Hommes and Preps March Filming Start for K-drama While You Were Sleeping

Posted on March 7, 2017 by ockoala

read here: http://koalasplayground.com/2017/03/07/lee-jong-seok-in-lofficiel-hommes-and-preps-march-filming-start-for-k-drama-while-you-were-sleeping

I'm sorry my dear, i hope you don't mind to remove the pics in your post above since those pics are not related to the drama. As mentioned in the first post, all articles and photos which are not related to the drama can be posted in the actor/actress thread. This is to keep this thread focus on the drama only. Thank you dear :wink:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

I'm sorry my dear, i hope you don't mind to remove the pics in your post above since those pics are not related to the drama. As mentioned in the first post, all articles and photos which are not related to the drama can be posted in the actor/actress thread. This is to keep this thread focus on the drama only. Thank you dear :wink:

Isure thing I wont and I'm sorry for it!! :sweatingbullets:

oh!! our drama will air on september?!! hat's too long but I'll take it as my birthday gift!! :D:tongue: 

5 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

you are welcome and happy to see you here, we meet again   ^_^  

yes me too!! :D 

• Like 3

17022268_1734598930185197_61141530735066

#KimSoHyun will make a special appearance in SBS's upcoming drama #WhileYouWereSleeping , starring Lee Jong Suk and Bae Suzy. It is a story about a woman who can see accidents that place in the future through her dreams and a prosecutor struggles to stop those dreams from becoming real.

The first script reading took place last January 20, 2017 in Mokdong, Seoul, South Korea. And filming begins last February, 2017. No Release Date schedule yet, but runtime would be on Wed. & Thu. 22:00 KST.

Cast
 Lee Jong-Suk - Jae-Chan
 Bae Suzy
 Jung Hae-In
 Lee Sang-Yeob
 Ko Sung-Hee
 Shin Jae-Ha
 Kim Min-Jae
 Park Jin-Joo
 Min Sung-Wook - Lee Ji-Gwang
 Kim So-Hyun - (cameo)

Credit: https://www.facebook.com/Kdramareviewsby10/?ref=nf

• Like 4

17190423_1308337122536919_4118674867923721642_n.jpg?oh=a877767f192f5d404d86080ae1801250&oe=596BBF69

VOTE FOR UPCOMING DRAMA WYWS!
POLL: Which upcoming K-dramas of 2017 are you looking forward to the most?
Link: https://www.dramafever.com/…/poll-which-upcoming-k-dramas-…/
17. While You Were Sleeping.
Starring Lee Jong Suk, Suzy and Kim So Hyun
While You Were Sleeping follows the story of an unemployed journalist, Hong Ju (Suzy), who foresees people’s unfortunate events in her sleep. Hoping to prevent the nightmares from becoming a reality, prosecutor Jae Chan (Lee Jong Suk) works with her to stop the ill-fated events from occurring.
Premiere: Summer on SBS.

• Like 3