[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

[sBS Star] VIDEO: Lee Jong-suk and Suzy's New Drama Teaser is Released!

기사 대표 이미지:[sBS Star] VIDEO: Lee Jong-suk and Suzys New Drama Teaser is Released!

Did you all watch Lee Jong-suk and Suzy's upcoming drama teaser clip last night? 

On September 5, SBS aired its very first teaser clip of upcoming drama 'While You Were Sleeping'.

There were not much storyline revealed in the video, but fans say it was visually pleasing especially when Lee Jong-suk and his castmate Suzy were seen together.

On a snowy night, Suzy who had a scar on her face hugs Lee Jong-suk, whose head was bleeding.

Also the caption, 'In unending nightmares, only person who saved me' was grabbing people's attention. 

Fans say the highlight of the video was when white cherry blossom petals were flying in the air and the pair was seen kissing. 

Meanwhile, SBS' new drama 'While You Were Sleeping' is set to be aired sometime in September.

Check out new teaser clip of 'While You Were Sleeping'! 

(Credit = 'SBSNOW' YouTube)

http://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004382610

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ibru said:

@nonski I use Hola APP & Hola for Google Chrome from last season, when 'W' was aired))) I think most of us knows about it:D

oh I didn't know about that.  Maybe we can use it next time.  What I shared with everyone is how to stream directly from MBC.  I gave the link for the detailed tute.  I dunno now about SBS if they have one.  Maybe I will try the Hola App then

Hmmm I wasn't able to post earlier, here's another set of gifset, sorry they are on installment cuz I'm busy at work.   Most have posted the same gifsets anyway

• Like 4

Lee Jong-suk, Suzy drop first teaser for ‘While You Were Sleeping’

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170907

The first teaser video for SBS’ upcoming drama “While You Were Sleeping” was released Wednesday. 

The minutelong clip shows Lee Jong-suk and Suzy, the lead actors of the series, gazing at each other while standing on a snowy street. Suzy, who has a scratch on her face, approaches Lee, whose head is bleeding. The two share an ardent hug. 

Suzy says, “I saw you in my dream. Listen to me if you want to live. You can’t change the future,” while Lee says, “No one will believe the future that I changed.”

The two kiss amid a shower of cherry blossoms while the subtitle reads, “If you could see the future in your dreams, would you be able to change that future, that time, that destiny?”

“While You Were Sleeping” is about a young woman, Nam Hong-ju, played by singer-turned-actress Suzy, who is able to foresee the tragic events of the future in her dreams. Lee plays Prosecutor Jung Jae-chan, who does everything in his power to prevent such events from taking place.

The drama is set to air in late September.

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com) 

• Like 4

On 9/4/2017 at 2:51 PM, nonski said:

My first fan edit for Sukkie's new drama

Thanks for the fan artcrazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif  I love it. Happy that you are here my friend:wub:

I love the teaser, it just makes me realize how much I've missed Sukkie,  just hearing his voice from the teaser has me so excited we finally get to watch him soon.  Thanks to @ilwoo_aein @Rania Zeid @ibru and everyone else who's been holding down the fort while it seems like it's been forever we have all been waiting to watch our man.

@vangsweetie637 Hello good to see you are here too!

Edited by evie7
adding stuff
  • Like 2

@ilwoo_aein @Rania Zeid @ibru thank you soooooooo much for all the updates!! :wub::wub::wub: 

@nonski thank you for the fan art and will be looking forward for more in the future!! :D:wub: 

On 07/09/2017 at 1:48 AM, vangsweetie637 said:

Ahhhhh!!!! Finally the airing date is getting closer. When is it supposed to air exactly again? 

Saw the teaser and am loving what i see so far! Also, loving the Ost already :)

happy to see you here chingu!! :D the drama will start 27 september :wink:

I'm sooooooooooo excited :w00t: and loved the OST too!! :wub: 

• Like 2

Half of the pictures are not showing for me in any thread:mellow: I hope this Soompi upgrade process is over soon 

@ibru @ilwoo_aein @Rania Zeid Thank you dears for updating us with all the info:heart: with this system change, it must be even more difficult embedding stuff

@nonski I'll wait for your roll-call:D

meanwhile, 18 days left!!:wub:

• Like 1