[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

2 hours ago, junerain7 said:

2.  Bromance 

The first necktie tutorial was both breathtaking and hilarious. Onlookers would think, two men were kissing. When the student (PiYanou, dressed as a man but actually a girl) later tied her teacher’s necktie, it was innocent, awkward, heartstopping but fun. 

Oh my god, I loved that scene in Bromance so much! What was that chemistry between Megan Lai and Baron Chen? Did you follow their BTS? I died of cute every time the two were together cause they were clearly enjoying themselves. It was glorious. I ship them IRL so hard! But back to the necktie. Phoof! It was hilarious and hot. XD Who knew neckties were so versatile? 

• Like 5

Ooohhh... JC is in WT's place? And what's up with the plush toys? Hehehe :D

And so so glad to know that WT is OK! Can't wait for tmrw ^_^

I honestly can't keep up with their OST... is there one by AKMU? Hope someone can compile a list of the songs/MVs soon. Will share it with you guys once I find it ya B)

**UPDATE**

WYWS OST Playlist

Have a great day sleepyheads! :heart:

• Like 7

Lee Jong Suk, Suzy, And Jung Hae In Get Closer In New “While You Were Sleeping” Stills

Jung-Hae-In-Lee-Jong-Suk.jpg

New stills have been released previewing the upcoming episode of SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “While You Were Sleeping.”

Last week, the episode ended with Han Woo Tak (Jung Hae In) lying on the ground after being stabbed by Kang Dae Hee (Kang Ki Young), who murdered his brother to cash in on his life insurance money. Just when Kang Dae Hee found Nam Hong Joo (Suzy) and Kang Cho Hee (Kim Da Ye) hiding, Jung Jae Chan (Lee Jong Suk) showed up in the nick of time with an arrest warrant.

The newly released stills show the moment Woo Tak opened his eyes while laying on his hospital bed, and the concerned faces of Jae Chan, Hong Joo, and his co-worker waiting by his bedside.

While-You-Were-Sleeping12.jpg

Then, the next two photos show more positive stills. Jae Chan and Woo Tak can be seen hanging out and talking amongst themselves. Jae Chan, who had been quite cold to him in the past, is smiling warmly at his friend and even embracing him in a tight hug.

A source from the drama said, “After Woo Tak was attacked by Dae Hee, Jae Chan, Hong Joo, and Woo Tak will get closer. Please look forward to watching what events will unfold because of their dreams.”

Watch the mystery, romance story of “While You Were Sleeping” from the beginning now!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/16/lee-jong-suk-suzy-jung-hae-get-closer-new-sleeping-stills/

• Like 8

Suzy Achieves Impressive Reporting Skills Through Extensive Efforts On “While You Were Sleeping”

Suzy9.jpg

Suzy has shown the results of hard work through her role in “While You Were Sleeping”!

In the drama, Suzy’s character Nam Hong Joo is a news reporter for SBC. Suzy impressed viewers with her firm tone and clear pronunciation.

It has been revealed that she put in extensive effort to improve her skills, visiting real reporters to receive advice and lessons. SBS reporter Jung Hye Kyung, who helped Suzy with her speech, commented, “Her tone was good from the start, so there were no problems. I mostly taught her legal terms and tips on how to read legal articles.” She added, “Not just in person, but we exchanged opinions constantly through messages, as well. She would record parts that she wasn’t sure about, and I would read it back to her.”

Jung Hye Kyung continued, “Even a few minutes before filming, she would send me a recording and ask, ‘Would it be okay if I do it like this?’ She worked really hard. Her enthusiasm was great, so practicing with her was fun. She was very passionate.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/17/suzy-achieves-impressive-reporting-skills-extensive-efforts-sleeping/

• Like 6

There will always be hater that doesn't like Suzy..... She improve alot here in this drama.... Im enjoying both of them JongSuk n Suzy and plus Hae In combo... They are the cutest hahahaha... I have been following Suzy since dream high, wyas the character is suitable with her cuz she is young just like HongJoo so she can adapt to it fast and I think Suzy and HongJoo share some characteristics thats y the character more alive here in wyas.... 

• Like 8