[Current Taiwanese Drama 2016] Behind Your Smile 浮士德的微笑

rocs25

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Zaswa said:

This show is so addicting that i just can't wait to see more & more of it. I feel Taiwanese are really cheesy & cute... :wub:

cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532Welcome to this thread!!  smileys  I agree that this show is addicting, especially when ZY is with LX.  

1 minute ago, bebebisous33 said:

cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532Welcome to this thread!!  smileys  I agree that this show is addicting, especially when ZY is with LX.  

I feel I'm late to jump on this thread, as this show has already made me fanatic with its crazy cuteness, especially the leads are going amazing :wub:

3 minutes ago, Zaswa said:

I feel I'm late to jump on this thread, as this show has already made me fanatic with its crazy cuteness, especially the leads are going amazing :wub:

No, you're not because we have just reached the halfway and there are 8 weeks left. Moreover, I've been trying to have people joined this thread. 

I have the impression that LX was disappointed with ZY's reaction after the kiss.

- she felt disregarded

- she even told her friend that it was not a forced kiss!

I guess, first ZY will be avoiding her first... but it won't last too long because he will hear the word confess!! 

@bebebisous33

Its her natural reaction for a sudden kiss but it won't take long, when she'll realize her own feelings,,,, omo omo,,,, i just can't wait :sweatingbullets: I'm seriously falling for the male lead & just to fill up my week with his face, i recently started watching Back to 1989 ... I must be crazy hehehe :)

12 hours ago, dramaa said:

I heard his singing voice before yeah I think It sounds like him:)

And I think the pic of them in the second video in 00:33 and 00:39 is them from another drama. They actually acted together before even though Marcus was only a supporting character. The dramas name is Happy Together

Ohh I see. I thought BYS is their first project together. 

@Zaswa, welcome aboard. Glad you found this thread. See you around here.

@bebebisous33 me too, I've been watching it again and again. keke  Yeah, Zaswa is right, it is addicting. 

Yeah, that so called Qianni's Uncle Qing is like Yiting's assistant Shihuan who does odd jobs for him. In the first place, Xinyu is right, her mom was accused wrongly by other ppl. Somebody is behind her escape to hide the truth and I think the mastermind is Qianni's father. Yiting must investigate further about the scandal because it's unfair for Xinyu to be treated badly and blackmail Xiaoyue to find out the truth to give justice to his father's death.I hope Yiting's men find her mom and help her return to Taiwan, so she could explain her side and put the ppl who framed her behind bars.

I think you are right, prolly, Dr. Shongwen is involved in the poisoning milk scandal. hmm Wonder what eps will he appear to shed light to the story if he's involved in the scandal, Xinyu's special friend or Dr. 

Yay, a few days from now the new ep will be up. Can't wait to watch it. Have you seen the scene where Linman kneeled prolly begging Yiting's father's mercy for what happened. So far, all the flashbacks I've seen about Linman was a woman with integrity, compassion and good heart. :) She's innocent. 

HI EVERYBODY, I have just watched EP7 of this drama. I tried watching it after the end of a Korean Drama that I've been watching. I was hooked to it immediately  and also  this is my first time watching the main cast Marcus Chang and Eugene Liu. Although, its very tedious waiting for another week for the continuation. So to prevent me from this kind of feeling I have to watch other dramas. I've searched that this drama ranked no. 1. Very awesome.

See you next time... 

Another thing which I want to share, everytime I've like the main character just like Marcus Chang now, I always search his previous drama and watch it. Please advise me if  Back to 1989 is worth watching and if he is the main cast.

thank you very much.  

@lolalarue smileys  @raewonkim  cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532Welcome to this thread!! red crabI am glad happy onion headcute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif?1301940532that we have more visitors here!! cheerleader pink mouse Unfortunately, I won't be able to write anycomment until wednesday because I'll be on a trip!

@ate I believe, Mr Tang did hurt Leisheng company in order to get the next big construction deal. Notice that he bribed the Council Member and he is waiting for that huge contract, since both companies are Construction company. About Su Z., I hope, he will appear in the episode 9 or 10. He doesn't need to be there right away because ZY and LX are not that close yet. They need to be closer so that Su Z. sees ZY as a thread and ZY does the same.

3 hours ago, raewonkim said:

HI EVERYBODY, I have just watched EP7 of this drama. I tried watching it after the end of a Korean Drama that I've been watching. I was hooked to it immediately  and also  this is my first time watching the main cast Marcus Chang and Eugene Liu. Although, its very tedious waiting for another week for the continuation. So to prevent me from this kind of feeling I have to watch other dramas. I've searched that this drama ranked no. 1. Very awesome.

See you next time... 

Another thing which I want to share, everytime I've like the main character just like Marcus Chang now, I always search his previous drama and watch it. Please advise me if  Back to 1989 is worth watching and if he is the main cast.

thank you very much.  

Hi chingu, I've recently started watching Back to 1989, & I've watched 4 epz so far but to say i like it or not is too soon. I think I'm too endorsed in watching Marcus Chang's face that i hardly can explain other features of this show but to be honest, I'm not getting a feel of liking for the lead girl in BT1989 ... May be its just me but for me, this girl is a not a suitable choice for this show :(

If u have some time, u should start this time travel thriller, i think its worthy :)

On 12/29/2016 at 11:15 AM, dramalover99 said:

I stop watching since the end of episode 2... the part where the girl went to the police station..
I never watch her drama but she look so dull...I only watch this because Marcus but the girl acing is so dull and I can't watch her...

So, tell me if I should watch it..
-- well, I actually watch some clips of the drama on Instagram... -- 

I advise you to watch it. Its a very nice drama. The girl acting is not bad. That dumbness means innocense, that her mother is the best and nicest person. As the drama progresses, her acting changes because she is already experiencing and facing the life of a common people.  I can also feel the chemistry of the two (ZY and XM).    

Hi ZASWA, thanks for the reply.

MARCUS is very handsome for me that he needs to have a partner with a very appealing and striking personality. I've watched PRINCE OF WOLF starring DEREK CHANG who is also very handsome. I don't like his partner in this drama because she looks older, nevertheless, I watched it until the end. 

In short, lets just watch our favorite actor/actress and enjoy the story. Just ignore their partner, anyway its directo's/producer's choice.

16 hours ago, raewonkim said:

I've watched the EP8 but not yet sub, so I didnt understand at all, just their reaction. To those who understand Mandarin, pls summarize it in english.

Thank you.

I understood some of it :

Spoiler
  • Yi Ting is the biogicial son of Xiao Mao's mother while Xiao Mao is adopted son
  • Yi Ting's father refuses to work for Lin Man (Didn't really understand the reason) and she pleads him and he has no choice but work for her but in the end Yi Ting's father gets accused that he is one behind the poisoning incident with Lin Man
  • In the farm, Xiao Yue hints to Yi Ting that he should confess to Lei Xin Yu
  • Pan Yu Nan, the girl that likes Xiao Mao bad mouths Yi Ting but then she learns that Yi Ting secretly helped her when she needed money.
  • Lei Xin Yu acts like Qian Ren's (Xiao Mao) girlfriend because a girl (Qian Ren's blind date) speaks bad of him.
  • Xin Yu cares about Yi Ting's feelings when he saw her and Qian Ren together
  • In the end of the episode Xin Yu worries that Yi Ting looks lonely and Xiao Yue says that she should go and comfort him and scares her and says that if she doesn't comfort him she will, and that she will talk about the kiss incident with him which makes Xin Yu nervous. So Xin Yu goes to Yi Ting and asks him if he had lunch yet.

I misunderstood the last scene. She actually says she wants to buy breakfast and asks if he wants to come along

@raewonkim, yeah, me too. Btw, welcome :) Yay, BYS family is getting bigger (@lolalarue). Enjoy your stay here. 

@dramaa, thank you so much dear for the trans. You're a life saver. 

Huwaaat, I knew it, one of them is adopted but didn't expect it would be Xiaomao. How come Yiting's mom completely forget her biological son. Every time she talks to Xinyu about his son, she thinks it's Xiaomao, nobody but him. hmm Anyway, it's not good If I'm too critical. I'll just buy the idea and toy with the idea that Xinyu has feelings for Yiting. In fact, both of them. Omg, romance is in the air. keke I see it coming. keke

hmmm Xiaoyue knows a lot about Yiting's secret. She can blackmail him anytime. keke

On 02.01.2017 at 5:27 PM, ate said:

@raewonkim, yeah, me too. Btw, welcome :) Yay, BYS family is getting bigger (@lolalarue). Enjoy your stay here. 

@dramaa, thank you so much dear for the trans. You're a life saver. 

Huwaaat, I knew it, one of them is adopted but didn't expect it would be Xiaomao. How come Yiting's mom completely forget her biological son. Every time she talks to Xinyu about his son, she thinks it's Xiaomao, nobody but him. hmm Anyway, it's not good If I'm too critical. I'll just buy the idea and toy with the idea that Xinyu has feelings for Yiting. In fact, both of them. Omg, romance is in the air. keke I see it coming. keke

hmmm Xiaoyue knows a lot about Yiting's secret. She can blackmail him anytime. keke

you are welcome:)

Spoiler

Also Xin Yu founds out that Yi Ting is someone from the farm and that her mother also harmed him and she feels guilty about  because of her mother and also thinks he seems lonely because everyone in the farm seems to hate him.

On 2/1/2017 at 9:42 AM, Zaswa said:

Hi chingu, I've recently started watching Back to 1989, & I've watched 4 epz so far but to say i like it or not is too soon. I think I'm too endorsed in watching Marcus Chang's face that i hardly can explain other features of this show but to be honest, I'm not getting a feel of liking for the lead girl in BT1989 ... May be its just me but for me, this girl is a not a suitable choice for this show :(

If u have some time, u should start this time travel thriller, i think its worthy :)

Back To 1989 gets better each episode, I personally liked the the last episodes more than the first episodes.I think the female lead is not bad, she is cute. The best thing about Back To 1989 is the plot twists. I liked the romance at first but later on not that much. Though I liked Marcus in BT1989, I like him better in BYS, because in BT1989 he is a bit the perfect guy, which I'm not really fond of in a character, I like complex characters better.

6 hours ago, dramaa said:

I understood some of it :

Reveal hidden contents
  • Yi Ting is the biogicial son of Xiao Mao's mother while Xiao Mao is adopted son
  • Yi Ting's father refuses to work for Lin Man (Didn't really understand the reason) and she pleads him and he has no choice but work for her but in the end Yi Ting's father gets accused that he is one behind the poisoning incident with Lin Man
  • In the farm, Xiao Yue hints to Yi Ting that he should confess to Lei Xin Yu
  • Pan Yu Nan, the girl that likes Xiao Mao bad mouths Yi Ting but then she learns that Yi Ting secretly helped her when she needed money.
  • Lei Xin Yu acts like Qian Ren's (Xiao Mao) girlfriend because a girl (Qian Ren's blind date) speaks bad of him.
  • Xin Yu cares about Yi Ting's feelings when he saw her and Qian Ren together
  • In the end of the episode Xin Yu worries that Yi Ting looks lonely and Xiao Yue says that she should go and comfort him and scares her and says that if she doesn't comfort him she will, and that she will talk about the kiss incident with him which makes Xin Yu nervous. So Xin Yu goes to Yi Ting and asks him if he had lunch yet.

DRAMAA thank you very much. One more thing is that why did she give poinsetia flower to Yiting? What is that for? What did she mumble when she left Marcus? 

2 hours ago, raewonkim said:

DRAMAA thank you very much. One more thing is that why did she give poinsetia flower to Yiting? What is that for? What did she mumble when she left Marcus? 

She gives it as a christmas gift. About the things she mumbles, she is upset that he didn't look at her when they talked, I didn't understand everything she mumbles about though.

11 hours ago, dramaa said:

Back To 1989 gets better each episode, I personally liked the the last episodes more than the first episodes. About the female lead...she is not bad. The best thing about Back To 1989 is the plot twists. I liked the romance at first but later on not that much. Though I liked Marcus in BT1989, I like him better in BYS, because in BT1989 he is a bit the perfect guy, which I'm not really fond of in a character, I like complex characters better.

yeah chingu,I'm sure, with the progress of its epz, I'm gonna fall for this show even more :wub: lat night i completed its 6th ep & i felt its starting to get better :) ...  time travel theory has made no sense for me yet .... but  romance line is sweet & cute so far :heart:

YAAAAY 8th ep of BYS is here but not subbed :crazy: waiting is hard :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

21 hours ago, raewonkim said:

Hi ZASWA, thanks for the reply.

MARCUS is very handsome for me that he needs to have a partner with a very appealing and striking personality. I've watched PRINCE OF WOLF starring DEREK CHANG who is also very handsome. I don't like his partner in this drama because she looks older, nevertheless, I watched it until the end. 

In short, lets just watch our favorite actor/actress and enjoy the story. Just ignore their partner, anyway its directo's/producer's choice.

Hey chingu, I'm on 7th ep of BT1989 ... I'm loving it more now :blush: i want you to watch & enjoy it as there are many factors that would make you love this show :wub: as fantasy , romance , friendship & cheesiness of these cute actors :wub:

Archived