[Current Taiwanese Drama 2016] Behind Your Smile 浮士德的微笑

rocs25

7 hours ago, ate said:

hello all,

Seems like the drama is now a comedy romance. not complaining though, actually, i find it cute but I hope they continue the flow of the story from how everything started. its like a puzzle that has some missing pieces and I want it solve step by step. Like, why was Xiaomao's relationship with ZY can't be mend anymore? What did ZY do to deserve a cold treatment from the family that used to be his own before their dad died? I want the issue about Lin Man be cleared to resolve the misunderstandings. Plus, the budding love triangle and romance between the male and female lead that would add complications later on once the truth is revealed. There are more things to explain like XY's involvement, LX condition etc. Wonder how the writer squeeze every issue in 16 episodes. Hope there's a twist in the story and setting because I find it a little bit dragging now.    

I felt that today ep was mostly filler, I want the drama to turn to the serious side...I need some angst with crossed lovers and all, not complaining about the upcoming romance though. I wanted to get back on track, ZY has totally let his guard down and forgot his plan. I want him to keep up with his plan and fall in love in the same time. I like that he is the 1st to fall for her, although I don't understand his jeolusy from his brother. They are brothers, right ?!

And LM, She have not tried to contact her daughter or check upon her once... And it won't be alright if they show that she sent someone watch her from afar. Does she not know that she is in Taiwan, but even if that is the case she should have known that she is not in the US. What is the hell LM ????

On Q, I cringe whenever she appears, ZY was right she wants him because he is a shiny toy she must have.

But can't call her dady's girl, I felt bad for her when her dad sided with ZY and disregard her completely. And that scene where he told her that she only have to marry well, and not mind the business. 

Misogynist much ????

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, minaboom_stv said:

I felt that today ep was mostly filler, I want the drama to turn to the serious side...I need some angst with crossed lovers and all, not complaining about the upcoming romance though. I wanted to get back on track, ZY has totally let his guard down and forgot his plan. I want him to keep up with his plan and fall in love in the same time. I like that he is the 1st to fall for her, although I don't understand his jeolusy from his brother. They are brothers, right ?!

And LM, She have not tried to contact her daughter or check upon her once... And it won't be alright if they show that she sent someone watch her from afar. Does she not know that she is in Taiwan, but even if that is the case she should have known that she is not in the US. What is the hell LM ????

On Q, I cringe whenever she appears, ZY was right she wants him because he is a shiny toy she must have.

But can't call her dady's girl, I felt bad for her when her dad sided with ZY and disregard her completely. And that scene where he told her that she only have to marry well, and not mind the business. 

Misogynist much ????

When I watched it first without subtitles, I felt the same way, but after watching it with subtitles, I have changed my mind. Actually, in this episode the writer gave us more clues about ZY:

1- He isn't just on revenge mode, he is still ambitious. He has worked hard for so many years and he has no intention to change his way of living and thinking. This explains why ZY only kissed LX, when he hasn't on his guard. The medicine revealed his inner conflict: just before he kissed her, he complained about her because her appearance had an impact on his path. So deep down, he is falling for her but he will never allow himself to reveal his true feelings. That's why when he realised what he had done, he was shocked and sent her away. He doesn't want to reveal his "weakness" to LX. He hasn't gven up his idea of revenge at all. He is even more determined than before. The kiss had an impact on their relationship (ZY-LX) because LX started avoiding him so that this could be seen as if her trust in him had vanished.

2- When he talked to QI about love and their way of thinking, he mentioned that he was a competitive person, just like her. Everything is a game: win or lose. That's why in his eyes, showing his love to LX could be used against him. He sees it as if he was losing. He considers himself as weak... XM's feelings for LX are necessary because this will push ZY to act differently. Right now, he thinks that by being nice to her (being her sun), she will remain by his side. But if he hears that XM is about to confess to her, then ZY as a competitive person won't be able to stand idle so that he might lose LX to his brother.

3- On the other hand, he promised to QI that he won't tell anyone that he called off the engagement that's why I see a hindrance here. Moreover, QI's father might discover the real reason for ZY to be after LM and in my opinion, that's how their "union" will fall apart because he might be involved in the scandal as well. I am sure that he will try to sabotage ZY at some point.

4- I believe, ZY's father remarried XM's mother that's why they are step-brothers or half-brothers.  

5- The mother didn't contact her daughter because she might be in contact with the professor from the USA. I think, the guy was responsible for her treatment that's why she is so close to him and tell him everything. 

@ate I feel the same way about ZY. To me, he lost the most because unlike XM who had his mother by his side, ZY gave up everything to make LM pay for her wrongdoings. Notice that people back then misunderstood him, when he left the farm. They all thought, he was selfish and abandoning them. No in the end, he wanted to become strong so that he could help others. Yes, he is using people, nevertheless he is not entirely immoral. When he talked to QI why they didn't suit each other, he was actually describing LX the entire time: he needs someone less hot-tempered, more gentle who doesn't mind being in the background. Because she is so pure and selfless, LX is able to bring ZY's good side.

2 hours ago, minaboom_stv said:

Misogynist much ????

Actually, I like seeing the mean face of ZY. hehe coz when he shows his 1 million smile, I die. keke  Probably, he is jealous because he lives in the farm. hehe Though life is simple but Xiao Mao lives with the ppl that makes him happy and appreciated. While ZY lives a lonely life. No loving family that would cheer him whenever he is sad or happy. Happiness is contagious. Still wonder why they have different surnames even if they are brothers. Did ZY change his name to disown them? That's totally bad.

Yeah, I agree with you. She never reached out to LX yet in any way she can. What kind of mom she is leaving her daughter without a little affection. About Qianni, she annoys me. She whines a lot, too spoiled. Can't stand ppl like her. hehe Good thing, ZY dumped her. He's right, they aren't good for each other. Hate her dad for being too ambitious even if the happiness of his daughter is at stake. wth 

9 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

When I watched it first without subtitles, I felt the same way, but after watching it with subtitles, I have changed my mind. Actually, in this episode the writer gave us more clues about ZY:

1- He isn't just on revenge mode, he is still ambitious. He has worked hard for so many years and he has no intention to change his way of living and thinking. This explains why ZY only kissed LX, when he hasn't on his guard. The medicine revealed his inner conflict: just before he kissed her, he complained about her because her appearance had an impact on his path. So deep down, he is falling for her but he will never allow himself to reveal his true feelings. That's why when he realised what he had done, he was shocked and sent her away. He doesn't want to reveal his "weakness" to LX. He hasn't gven up his idea of revenge at all. He is even more determined than before. The kiss had an impact on their relationship (ZY-LX) because LX started avoiding him so that this could be seen as if her trust in him had vanished.

2- When he talked to QI about love and their way of thinking, he mentioned that he was a competitive person, just like her. Everything is a game: win or lose. That's why in his eyes, showing his love to LX could be used against him. He sees it as if he was losing. He considers himself as weak... XM's feelings for LX are necessary because this will push ZY to act differently. Right now, he thinks that by being nice to her (being her sun), she will remain by his side. But if he hears that XM is about to confess to her, then ZY as a competitive person won't be able to stand idle so that he might lose LX to his brother.

3- On the other hand, he promised to QI that he won't tell anyone that he called off the engagement that's why I see a hindrance here. Moreover, QI's father might discover the real reason for ZY to be after LM and in my opinion, that's how their "union" will fall apart because he might be involved in the scandal as well. I am sure that he will try to sabotage ZY at some point.

4- I believe, ZY's father remarried XM's mother that's why they are step-brothers or half-brothers.  

5- The mother didn't contact her daughter because she might be in contact with the professor from the USA. I think, the guy was responsible for her treatment that's why she is so close to him and tell him everything. 

@ate I feel the same way about ZY. To me, he lost the most because unlike XM who had his mother by his side, ZY gave up everything to make LM pay for her wrongdoings. Notice that people back then misunderstood him, when he left the farm. They all thought, he was selfish and abandoning them. No in the end, he wanted to become strong so that he could help others. Yes, he is using people, nevertheless he is not entirely immoral. When he talked to QI why they didn't suit each other, he was actually describing LX the entire time: he needs someone less hot-tempered, more gentle who doesn't mind being in the background. Because she is so pure and selfless, LX is able to bring ZY's good side.

hello. you have a point. 1. Hope ZY sticks to his plan but change his strategies and still win LX heart in the end. keke 2. Too bad ZY's mind and heart is in conflict atm. But he has to make a decision choosing between revenge or feelings. 3. This part is interesting, can't wait how things will unfold and progress at the same time once ZY finds out it was Q's father who helped Lin Man moved to PH. I see some intense actions here and more complications if they both discovered the truth. May be, another abduction or life will be in trouble. Hope, nobody dies but if it's necessary, why not. ermmm 4. Probably, ZY and XM are half-brothers 5. Yeah, prolly her mom thought that LX is still in the US together with her poster parent/friend Dr. Zhongren or she's afraid that if she's in Taiwan right now and contact her anytime, she's going to place the life of her daugther in danger because the authorities and other ppl involved in the case would bother her. May be, she was probihibited to communicate with anyone.

LX reminds ZY of his dad's last words to him. She makes him sane and grounded. 

Btw, where is Uncle Qing? Is his role vital in the story?       

Hello everyone! I'm glad that there is a thread for this drama. Actually I've stumbled upon this drama last night while browsing for new drama to watch and end up binge watch all 7 episodes.. Man, now I stuck waiting for the next episode to be aired. I know that TW drama only air one episode per week but now I'm watching two taiwanese drama in the same time (I can't help but to watch Lego Li's new drama :)) Gaaaaaaaaah

Anyway, the story is getting interesting now. I mean, there are many questions left yet to be answered.

Questions like,

Is Xin Yu's mom really a bad person? What actually made Yi Ting and Xiao Mao's relationship became strained? What is actually Chairman Tang plan sending Xin Yu's mom to the Philippines and made Yi Ting end up leading a merry chase?

10 hours ago, ate said:

hello. you have a point. 1. Hope ZY sticks to his plan but change his strategies and still win LX heart in the end. keke 2. Too bad ZY's mind and heart is in conflict atm. But he has to make a decision choosing between revenge or feelings. 3. This part is interesting, can't wait how things will unfold and progress at the same time once ZY finds out it was Q's father who helped Lin Man moved to PH. I see some intense actions here and more complications if they both discovered the truth. May be, another abduction or life will be in trouble. Hope, nobody dies but if it's necessary, why not. ermmm 4. Probably, ZY and XM are half-brothers 5. Yeah, prolly her mom thought that LX is still in the US together with her poster parent/friend Dr. Zhongren or she's afraid that if she's in Taiwan right now and contact her anytime, she's going to place the life of her daugther in danger because the authorities and other ppl involved in the case would bother her. May be, she was probihibited to communicate with anyone.

1- To me, ZY has already won XL's heart but she is really unaware of it, since she has never had a boyfriend. I guess, due to her illness, she hasn't interacted much with men. XL is already attracted to him. She wants to make him smile, to make him happy. Her behaviour to XM is different: she wants to repay him for his gesture. She listens to ZY and admires him for his hardworking attitude. As soon as she needs help, she will ask ZY for advice. You can sense that she has put him on a pedestal. She only wishes, he would look less stern and serious.

2- Actually, when ZY's father died, the latter adviced ZY not to follow his footstep: being nice will never be a hindrance to be hurt. In the end, he wanted his son to be more ruthless. That's why XM has the impression that ZY is betraying their father, since he wasn't there, when his father died. The father had realised that kindness could be a problem. ZY did follow his father's advice. Yet, XL reminds him of his father because she is as kind as he was before the scandal. 

3- Uncle Qing seems the one who is close to QI. Remember in an earlier episode, she got support from him. I do think, he is important.

Thanks for posting the new and longer preview! cute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif?1301940532I am glad that ZY will witness XM's confession as it will really bother him. crazy monkeyHe was already on edge, when XL told him that she would do anything for her savior thinking that XM was her savior.

@MinQi  red crabwelcome to this thread!! smileys The more, the better!! cheer1 onion head

I would like to answer to one of your question: the reason why XM and ZY's relationship became strained was ZY's reaction after his father's death. He left the farm and qualified the farm as something backwords and bad. XM felt that ZY was abandoning him, his mother and their father's dream. XM only heard later that ZY intented to get revenge which XM accepted. However, ZY had promised to come back to the farm but he broke the promise in his eyes. XM doesn't know that ZY is visiting his father's grave and that he missed his brother that day (episode 1). So XM doesn't understand his brother very well. XL will play a part in their reconciliation, yet not right now! ZY will be mad at XM for confessing to XL! ZY had asked him not to forget that XL was the daughter's enemy and he thought, XM would remember it. To his surprise, XM gives up the revenge modus, while ZY is trying desesperately not to give in to his feelings! 

13 hours ago, ate said:

I also hope no one dies, but if someone dies it should be Qian Ni's father because he seems evil. Or another supporting character could die. Don't want that to happen either but better than have main leads die. I don't really want to see an tragic ending but I think the drama will have a happy ending where the main leads end up together. Yi Ting and Qian Ren (Xiao Mao) could be step-siblings and they don't have the same surname. Yi Ting has the same surname as his father however Qian Ren's surname is Zhong. I guess Uncle Qing went to Philippines with Lin Man. There is something that makes me confused...Qian Ni's father is the one who helped Lin Man escape so if he is the real culprit why help her? Could it be that they worked together? They are both culprits??? Or is he doing this not to make Lin Man suspect him?

39 minutes ago, dramaa said:

I also hope no one dies, but if someone dies it should be Qian Ni's father because he seems evil. Or another supporting character could die. Don't want that to happen either but better than have main leads die. I don't really want to see an tragic ending but I think the drama will have a happy ending where the main leads end up together. Yi Ting and Qian Ren (Xiao Mao) could be step-siblings and they don't have the same surname. Yi Ting has the same surname as his father however Qian Ren's surname is Zhong. I guess Uncle Qing went to Philippines with Lin Man. There is something that makes me confused...Qian Ni's father is the one who helped Lin Man escape so if he is the real culprit why help her? Could it be that they worked together? They are both culprits??? Or is he doing this not to make Lin Man suspect him?

@ate I don't believe that the main leads die, it is very unusual for TW dramas. However, I wanted to point out that ZY's secretary told ZY that ML was helped by someone, but she was also chased by TW people. So maybe uncle Qing is the one chasing after ML because the latter knows something about him. I don't think, they will introduce a new character, since we have reached the halfway. I would like to point out that ZY's father had been kidnapped by the minions of that loan shark. That's why we should the scandal from the past in two phasis:

- the poisoning and the farm suffered from bad reputation

- the financial difficulties so that ZY's father took a loan from a loan shark

What if all this had been orchastrated from the start?? Moreover the identity of the loan shark is unknown! Uncle Qing could be the one who has a side job and his brother is unaware. This would be interesting because we would have another rivalry among brothers, although QI's father is unaware of it? (if my theory is true)

19 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@ate I don't believe that the main leads die, it is very unusual for TW dramas. However, I wanted to point out that ZY's secretary told ZY that ML was helped by someone, but she was also chased by TW people. So maybe uncle Qing is the one chasing after ML because the latter knows something about him. I don't think, they will introduce a new character, since we have reached the halfway. I would like to point out that ZY's father had been kidnapped by the minions of that loan shark. That's why we should the scandal from the past in two phasis:

- the poisoning and the farm suffered from bad reputation

- the financial difficulties so that ZY's father took a loan from a loan shark

What if all this had been orchastrated from the start?? Moreover the identity of the loan shark is unknown! Uncle Qing could be the one who has a side job and his brother is unaware. This would be interesting because we would have another rivalry among brothers, although QI's father is unaware of it? (if my theory is true)

Yep it's unusual for Taiwanese dramas to end like that and don't think they will die either. Uncle Qing could also be behind all of this but also think Qian Ni's father isn't innocent. In episode 6 he gave Mr. Lou bribe so he could forgive Yi Ting and continue work with him. I wonder what Dr. Su Zhong Wen's role will be, I think he will return to Taiwan and will also cause Yi Ting to be jealous although he already did by sending Xin Yu messages. The actor who is going to play as him is the one beside Esther Yang( Xiao Yue) :

08D0A9D5-1501-4EB9-A070-18E2519D9DBD-800x600.jpg

@bebebisous33 , I misunderstood ZY father's message to him after he died. He said, "Don't be like me" I agree with you. Btw, I don't want any of the main lead dies too. 

@dramaa , thanks for sharing the pic. of the cast. Oops, I thought the Dr is an old man. I see.

Wow, welcome aboard everybody. Glad to see you here. Keep sharing more updates. More than happy to read them. :)

@dramaa Thanks for the picture!:) I was wondering if we would ever see Dr Su Z.

I agree with you. I don't believe that QI's father is all white, especially when you think what he said to QI before: she had to be careful around XL because of ML he needed the mother for business... the way he spoke about ML was really telling. Treating her nicely because she is rich and powerful, but as soon as he is stronger and richer, he can dump her as business partner.

Credit : Mysterious Smile Team @ VIKI

Opening Theme Song:

是他不配 - 孫盛希 // "He's Unworthy" by Shi Shi

空蕩蕩的 右手    

<i>♫ An empty right hand ♫</i>

失溫的 沉默    

<i>♫ Silence that has lost warmth ♫</i>

沒迴音的 拉扯    

<i>♫ Dragging without an echo ♫</i>

All alone    <i>♫ All alone ♫</i>

他所犯過 的錯    

<i>♫ All the mistakes he has made ♫</i>

都成了 寂寞    <i>♫ have created loneliness ♫</i>
剩你一人 摸索 

<i>♫ Only you are left, fumbling around ♫</i>

顫抖情節 不斷 在重播    

<i>♫ Trembling scenarios replay over and over again ♫</i>
慢動作    

<i>♫ In slow motion ♫</i>
你不需要 爲他 來悔過    

<i>♫ You don't need to repent for him ♫</i>
他憑什麽    

<i>♫ Who does he think he is? ♫

</i> I will love you   <i>♫ I will love you ♫</i>

愛像嘲笑    

<i>♫ Love is like mockery ♫</i>

別接受 他的胡鬧    

<i>♫ Don't accept his nonsense ♫

</i> I will be waiting    <i>♫ I will be waiting ♫</i>

愛多好笑    

<i>♫ How laughable is love? ♫</i>

是他 把愛變成玩笑    

<i>♫ It is he who turned love into a joke ♫</i>

不是給不起 是他不配    

<i>♫ It's not that it can't be given, it's that he's unworthy ♫</i>

不是給不起 是他不配    

<i>♫ It's not that it can't be given, it's that he's unworthy ♫</i>

Insert Songs:

"Don't Panic" - 孫盛希 // "Don't Panic" by Shi Shi

早起晚睡 恶性循环    

<i>♫ Sleeping late and waking up early, a cycle of bad habit ♫</i>

搭车又不小心过站    

<i>♫ Missing the stop when taking the bus ♫</i>

谈个恋爱手忙脚乱    

<i>♫ Getting flurried when in love ♫</i>

有完没完的账单    

<i>♫ Never-ending bills ♫</i>

怎么办不知道没有答案    

<i>♫ What should I do? I don’t know. I don’t have an answer. ♫</i>
     [part inaudible]

做自己无价发泄一下    

<i>♫ Be yourself, let off some steam ♫</i>

别等情绪崩塌    

<i>♫ Don’t wait until you have a mental breakdown ♫</i>

让人紧张自己更慌啊    

<i>♫ Making others anxious while you panic even more ♫</i>

Don’t panic, please don’t panic    

<i>♫ Don’t panic, please don’t panic ♫</i>
     [part inaudible]

急着说的总被听错    

<i>♫ Words said in a hurry are often misunderstood ♫</i>

两人关系渐渐松脱    

<i>♫ Our relationship slowly weakened ♫</i>

没有交集何必多说    

<i>♫ There is nothing more to say when the interaction is gone ♫</i>

忽略彼此的感受    

<i>♫ Disregarding each other’s feelings ♫</i>

彻底破坏平静的节奏    

<i>♫ Totally disrupted the peaceful rhythm ♫</i>

我讨厌天气讨厌自己    

<i>♫ I hate the weather, I hate myself ♫</i>

全部推给水逆    

<i>♫ Blame it on the backflow of water ♫</i>

我丢掉理智丢掉犹豫    

<i>♫ I threw away my rationality and doubts ♫</i>

快要喘不过气    

<i>♫ I am almost out of breath ♫</i>

我太多情绪太多怀疑    

<i>♫ I have too many emotions, too many suspicions ♫</i>

思绪纠结一起    

<i>♫ My thoughts are all tangled up ♫</i>

血液全部冲进脑中    

<i>♫ All my blood rushes to my brain ♫</i>

不期待天放晴    

<i>♫ I don’t hope for the sky to clear up ♫</i>

享受不宁静    

<i>♫ Experiencing chaos ♫</i>

寄放的梦想会更加坚定    

<i>♫ The dream I kept on hold will become firmer ♫</i>

学会不抗拒        

<i>♫ Learning not to resist ♫</i>

一点点改变        

<i>♫ Changing bit by bit ♫</i>

答案一直在于你    

<i>♫ The answer has always been with you ♫</i>

即使慌乱也要甘之如饴    

<i>♫ Gladly endure it even in chaos ♫</i>

Chorus:     
Don't panic, please don't panic    

一切都是你想多所以    

<i>♫ You were overthinking everything, so... ♫</i>

卡住了受点挫折而已        

<i>♫ Got stuck? It’s just a little hiccup ♫</i>

So close your eyes and visualise    

<i>♫ So close your eyes and visualize ♫</i>

Everything will be alright.    

<i>♫ Everything will be alright ♫</i>

Don't panic, please don't panic.    

就放松一下        

<i>♫ Relax a little ♫</i>

Don't panic, please don't panic.    

就放过自己        

<i>♫ Have mercy on yourself ♫</i>

Don’t panic, please don’t panic    

静下心来不责怪自己    

<i>♫ Calm down, don’t blame yourself ♫</i>

Let's close our eyes and visualise    

<i>♫ Let’s close our eyes and visualize ♫</i>

Everything will be alright    

<i>♫ Everything will be alright ♫</i>

迷些路 - 孫盛希 feat. Matzka //

"Lost on the Way" by Shi Shi feat. Matzka

天 藍色天 覆蓋著遠方的房屋    

<i>♫ Skies, blue skies covering distant houses ♫</i>

我 在尋找 在城市曲折中迷了路    

<i>♫ I search but get lost in the twists and turns of the city ♫</i>

時間河流每個日子 想念 你的溫度    

<i>♫ Time flows like a river every day, missing your warmth ♫</i>

往後消失的腳步 往前展開的地圖    

<i>♫ Footsteps disappearing from behind, a map unfolded from ahead ♫</i>

無止盡 無邊際 無退路    

<i>♫ No ending, no boundaries, no room for retreat ♫</i>

想像你在我眼前 所有可能的快樂    

<i>♫ Imagining all the possibilities of happiness with you before my eyes ♫</i>

那幻想 那期待 那願望 太清楚    

<i>♫ Those fantasies, those expectations, those desires are too clear ♫</i>

走過那麼多路口    

<i>♫ Walked past so many intersections ♫</i>
也曾迷惑 懷疑 手中 這地圖    

<i>♫ Once confused and doubtful of this map in my hands ♫</i>

朝著妳的方向    

<i>♫ Heading in your direction ♫</i>

陷入迷宮 追逐 疲憊 放逐    

<i>♫ Caught in a maze of pursuit, exhaustion, exile ♫</i>

雨 落下來 把昨日傷口變成霧    

<i>♫ Rain drizzles down, turning yesterday's wound into mist ♫</i>

愛 你的愛 讓傷心的人不再哭    

<i>♫ Loving your love, so that the grieving one no longer cries ♫</i>

海市蜃樓人來人往    

<i>♫ People come and go like a mirage ♫</i>

我要 真的幸福    

<i>♫ I want true happiness ♫</i>

放在心頭的溫暖 留在胸口的溫度    

<i>♫ The warmth stored in my heart, the temperature lingering in my chest ♫</i>

多真實 多寬容 多專屬    

<i>♫ How true, how tolerant, how exclusive ♫</i>

昨天錯過的岔路 今天犯下的錯誤    

<i>♫ The fork in the road I missed yesterday, the mistakes I made today ♫</i>

那存在 那美麗 那清醒 太殘酷    

<i>♫ That existence, that beauty, that consciousness is too cruel ♫</i>

這尋找你的路途    

<i>♫ Even if this journey in search of you ♫</i>

儘管 辛苦 痛苦 還要 迷些路    

<i>♫ is toilsome, painful, and makes me lose my way ♫</i>

你是我的終點    

<i>♫ You are my destination ♫</i>

從此不再孤獨 終於 幸福    

<i>♫ I will no longer be alone, finally in bliss ♫</i>

瞬間消失的畫面    

<i>♫ An image that disappears in a fleeting moment ♫</i>

擦肩而過的倉促    

<i>♫ Brushing past one another in a hurry ♫</i>

喔 是誰走得急促    

<i>♫ Oh, who's walking in more of a rush? ♫</i>

全都想要的貪圖    

<i>♫ Everyone's object of greed ♫</i>

半路遺失的禮物    

<i>♫ The gift that was lost halfway ♫</i> No, no, no, no    <i>♫ No, no, no, no ♫</i>

走過那麼多路口    

<i>♫ Walked past so many intersections ♫</i>

也曾迷惑 懷疑 手中 這地圖    

<i>♫ Once confused and doubtful of this map in my hands ♫</i>

朝著妳的方向    

<i>♫ Heading in your direction ♫</i>

陷入迷宮 追逐 疲憊 放逐    

<i>♫ Caught in a maze of pursuit, exhaustion, exile ♫</i>

這尋找你的路途    

<i>♫ Even if this journey in search of you ♫</i>

儘管 辛苦 痛苦 還要 迷些路    

<i>♫ is toilsome, painful, and makes me lose my way ♫</i>

你是我的終點    

<i>♫ You are my destination ♫</i>

從此不再孤獨 終於 幸福    

<i>♫ I will no longer be alone, finally in bliss ♫</i>

倒流 - 郁可唯 // "Revert" by Yisa Yu

就讓腳印 倒退出那條巷弄    

<i>♫ Just let the footsteps retreat back in that alleyway ♫</i>

就讓玫瑰 昏睡回花店角落  

<i>♫ Just let the rose return to her sleep in the corner of the flower shop ♫</i>

驟來的暴雨 回到晴空    

<i>♫ The torrential rain that came returned to being a clear sky ♫</i>

路人的問候 像往常般冷漠  

<i>♫ The greetings by passersby are cold as they used to be ♫</i>

我不認識你 你不認識我    

<i>♫ I don’t know you, you don’t know me ♫</i>

就讓衣袖 只觸碰擦肩的手    

<i>♫ Let the sleeves only touch the hand of the shoulders that brushed with each other ♫</i>

就讓我們 從來沒有開始過    

<i>♫ Let us never start at all ♫</i>

空著的懷抱 不必填空    

<i>♫ An empty embrace need not be filled up ♫</i>

歡笑和哀愁 像做了一場夢  

<i>♫ Laughter and sorrow are just like having a dream ♫</i>

我沒打擾你 你沒震動我    

<i>♫ I didn’t bother you, you didn’t shake me ♫</i>

讓故事 覆水能收 讓所有糾葛倒流當初單純普通  

<i>♫ Let the story be like spilled water that can be recovered. Let all the entanglement reverse to being just simple and ordinary. ♫</i>

讓盛開的花 沒有遇見 那雙摘心的手    

<i>♫ Let the flower blooming magnificently not meet that pair of hand that will pick it ♫</i>

讓眼睛耳朵 談到愛還不會迷惑    

<i>♫ Let the eyes and ears not be confused by love ♫</i>

讓承諾 有始有終 讓所有因果倒流那些最美如果  

<i>♫ Let promises have a beginning and an end. Let all consequences return back to those wonderful what if’s ♫</i>

瞳孔眼淚被 反鎖    

<i>♫ The tears being locked in one’s eyes ♫</i>

讓結尾歌曲 返回前奏    

<i>♫ Let the ending song go back to being the initial tune ♫</i>

劇情還沒有開播 幸福還可能結果    

<i>♫ The drama hasn’t started yet. Happiness still might bear fruit. ♫</i>

讓故事 覆水能收 讓所有糾葛倒流當初單純普通  

<i>♫ Let the story be like spilled water that can be recovered. Let all the entanglement reverse to being just simple and ordinary. ♫</i>

讓盛開的花 沒有遇見 那雙摘心的手  

<i>♫ Let the flower blooming magnificently not meet that pair of hand that will pick it ♫</i>

讓眼睛耳朵 談到愛還不會迷惑    

<i>♫ Let the eyes and ears not be confused by love ♫</i>

讓承諾 有始有終 讓所有因果倒流那些最美如果  

<i>♫ Let promises have a start and end. Let all consequences return back to those wonderful what if’s ♫</i>

瞳孔眼淚被 反鎖    

<i>♫ The tears being locked in one’s eyes ♫</i>
讓結尾歌曲 返回前奏  

<i>♫ Let the ending song go back to being the initial tune  ♫</i>

劇情還沒有開播 幸福還等愛結果  

<i>♫ The drama hasn’t started yet. Happiness is still waiting for love to bear fruit. ♫</i

I love Marcus Chang but Eugeine , this is my first time watching any of her dramas, not sure how to describe, she looks colder ( O am talking about her character in the drama, not her as a person) than Marcus's character, she looks dull, a bit timid. I hope she'll open up in the upcoming episodes, I have not yet watched the last 2 episodes.  I just want them to fall in love asap so we can watch some romance.  

Ending Theme Song:

不關你的事 - 八三夭 // "None of Your Business" by 831

都不關你的事 別想太多    

<i>♫ It's none of your business, don't overthink it ♫</i>

沒有你 沒什麽 我不脆弱    

<i>♫ It's no big deal without you, I'm not weak ♫</i>

不驚心 不動魄 只是淚 偶爾不太受控    

<i>♫ It's neither startling nor shocking, it's just that the tears run uncontrollably at times ♫</i>

請不要再闖進 我的生活    

<i>♫ Please stop barging into my life ♫</i>

請不要噓寒問暖 關心我    

<i>♫ Please don't inquire about my well-being to show concern for me ♫</i>

愛不到 就不能活 太幽默    

<i>♫ Not being able to live without your love, that's too funny ♫</i>

你有了 新的寄託    

<i>♫ You have a new source of sustenance ♫</i>

何必在意 我的死活    

<i>♫ Why bother about whether I live or die? ♫</i>

都不關你的事 別想太多    

<i>♫ It's none of your business, don't overthink it ♫</i>

沒有你 沒什麽 我不脆弱    

<i>♫ It's no big deal without you, I'm not weak ♫</i>

不驚心 不動魄 只是淚 偶爾不太受控    

<i>♫ It's neither startling nor shocking, it's just that the tears run uncontrollably at times ♫</i>

都不關你的事 別再囉嗦    

<i>♫ It's none of your business, stop rambling ♫</i>

越溫柔 越問候 越多心痛    

<i>♫ The more tender you are, the more you greet me, the more my heart hurts ♫</i>

別拆封 舊傷口 別戳破 我逞強的成就    

<i>♫ Don't tear open my old wounds, don't puncture my proud achievements ♫</i>

請不要再闖進 我的生活    

<i>♫ Please stop barging into my life ♫</i>

請不要噓寒問暖 關心我    

<i>♫ Please don't inquire about my well-being to show concern for me ♫</i>

從今後我們之間 剩下我    

<i>♫ From this day forward, between the two of us, only I am left ♫</i>

不關你的事    

<i>♫ It's none of your business ♫</i>

放我獨自 寂寞  

<i>♫ Let me go in loneliness ♫</i>

I stop watching since the end of episode 2... the part where the girl went to the police station..
I never watch her drama but she look so dull...I only watch this because Marcus but the girl acing is so dull and I can't watch her...

So, tell me if I should watch it..
-- well, I actually watch some clips of the drama on Instagram... -- 

Archived