Behind Your Smile-浮士德的微笑 

84JJYRa4_667c1b_c2x.jpg

Episodes: 16
Airs: Nov 14, 2016 to Mar 12, 2017
Airs On: Sunday
Network: SET TV
Duration: 1 hr. 30 min.

Drama Story:

Based on the classic German legend of Faust, the show revolves around a man who cannot undergo reincarnation and has been cursed to live eternally in the human world.  Yi Ting’s life becomes cold and meaningless. But when he meets Lei Xin Yu (Eugenie Liu), a young woman whose wealthy family has fallen on hard times, everything changes. He is drawn to Xin Yu in a way that he has not felt in a long time. Will Yi Ting discover a new lease on life through Xin Yu?

Drama Cast

Chang Marcus  張立昂 as Zhao Yi Ting 趙以霆
    Liu Eugenie  劉奕兒 as Lei Xin Yu 雷芯語
    Sean Lee 邵翔 as Zhong Qian Ren 鍾謙仁
    Angel Hong 洪詩 as Tang Qian Ni 唐倩妮
    Esther Yang 陽詠存 as Jian Xiao Yue 簡小悅

Behind-your-smile_channel-thumbnail_1560

photo+%252821%2529.jpg

TRAILERS:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for starting this thread.  This show has an interesting premise with great storyline potential.  So far the best parts of the show are the OST-theme, the hero's smile and the heroine's flawless skin.

I've watched all the episodes in hopes that it would improve however, what is really dragging for me is the character of the heroine.  She continues to be clueless, naïve, dumb and clumsy to the extreme that I can't help but wonder what was the writer's motivation in presenting a character like this.  I believe that the intention is that her complete sweet-helplessness wouldn't be perceived as a burden to everyone but that it would be the polar opposite of the "devil" hero and that her pureness would "change" him. 

Sorry, but she is too dumb.  Too naïve to deserve our hero.  She isn't able to stand on her own, learn from what has happened to her and grow as a character....at least not yet. 

13 hours ago, janeeta said:

It's the song that was played when Yi Ting was watching over her when she was sleeping in ep 4

Thanks janeeta for the information. I haven't seen all the episodes yet. I'm still waiting for the opening theme for being released.

my biggest regret is starting this drama without realizing that its taiwanese, they only have one episode per week I won't make it.

They had me sold on this drama during the opening song. I'm hooked, I sunk faster than the titanic. I ship them every day of the week and than some. I can't read him for the life of me, all I know is that everything and everyone around her is clearly happening and being there because of him and I absolutely love it. He is mean and calculating the a point where its pure evil, his fiancé is childs play compared to him.

I love the fact that she's not so shy around him, she she was teaching him how to dance gush even I was falling for her lol She was so dominant yet gentle during that scene :wub:

I honestly cannot wait till she finds how everything his doing to her, I think that will be the testing point of their love.

I'm falling in love with her, I'm falling in love with him, I'm falling in love with the opening song, I'm just falling in love with the whole shebang lol

Archived