[Current Taiwanese Drama 2016] Behind Your Smile 浮士德的微笑

rocs25

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay, finally I found this thread. Been looking anywhere a week ago. So glad I'm here and thanks much for making this thread. Will be more informed about the cast now that I'm here. Completely hooked with this series bcoz I keep watching the entire episode till the new episode comes with or without subs. hehe I'm not into Taiwanese drama nowadays unlike some years ago, but this series brought me back to the good old days of being a Taiwanese drama addict. Anyway, thanks everyone for the updates and looking forward for more.   

Guest ella_shaquin

hiiii.....everyone...i like this drama to and always waiting for the next episode n eng sub.eventhough i have to wait little longer but i really excited to wacth the new episode....

maybe anyone of you know the lyric for the opening ost "he's unworthy" bcoz i'm looking in google i cant find it......thenkyuuuuu

On 12/18/2016 at 6:12 PM, Guest ella_shaquin said:

hiiii.....everyone...i like this drama to and always waiting for the next episode n eng sub.eventhough i have to wait little longer but i really excited to wacth the new episode....

maybe anyone of you know the lyric for the opening ost "he's unworthy" bcoz i'm looking in google i cant find it......thenkyuuuuu

Credit : VIKI Behind Your Smile Subbing Team

Opening Theme Song:

是他不配 - 孫盛希 // "He's Unworthy" by Shi Shi

空蕩蕩的 右手    <i>♫ An empty right hand ♫</i>
失溫的 沉默    <i>♫ Silence that has lost warmth ♫</i>
沒迴音的 拉扯    <i>♫ Dragging without an echo ♫</i>
All alone    <i>♫ All alone ♫</i>
他所犯過 的錯    <i>♫ All the mistakes he has made ♫</i>
都成了 寂寞    <i>♫ have created loneliness ♫</i>
剩你一人 摸索    <i>♫ Only you are left, fumbling around ♫</i>
顫抖情節 不斷 在重播    <i>♫ Trembling scenarios replay over and over again ♫</i>
慢動作    <i>♫ In slow motion ♫</i>
你不需要 爲他 來悔過    <i>♫ You don't need to repent for him ♫</i>
他憑什麽    <i>♫ Who does he think he is? ♫</i>
I will love you    <i>♫ I will love you ♫</i>
愛像嘲笑    <i>♫ Love is like mockery ♫</i>
別接受 他的胡鬧    <i>♫ Don't accept his nonsense ♫</i>
I will be waiting    <i>♫ I will be waiting ♫</i>
愛多好笑    <i>♫ How laughable is love? ♫</i>
是他 把愛變成玩笑    <i>♫ It is he who turned love into a joke ♫</i>
不是給不起 是他不配    <i>♫ It's not that it can't be given, it's that he's unworthy ♫</i>
不是給不起 是他不配    <i>♫ It's not that it can't be given, it's that he's unworthy ♫</i>
Ending Theme Song:

不關你的事 - 八三夭 // "None of Your Business" by 831

都不關你的事 別想太多    <i>♫ It's none of your business, don't overthink it ♫</i>
沒有你 沒什麽 我不脆弱    <i>♫ It's no big deal without you, I'm not weak ♫</i>
不驚心 不動魄 只是淚 偶爾不太受控    <i>♫ It's neither startling nor shocking, it's just that the tears run uncontrollably at times ♫</i>
請不要再闖進 我的生活    <i>♫ Please stop barging into my life ♫</i>
請不要噓寒問暖 關心我    <i>♫ Please don't inquire about my well-being to show concern for me ♫</i>
愛不到 就不能活 太幽默    <i>♫ Not being able to live without your love, that's too funny ♫</i>
你有了 新的寄託    <i>♫ You have a new source of sustenance ♫</i>
何必在意 我的死活    <i>♫ Why bother about whether I live or die? ♫</i>
都不關你的事 別想太多    <i>♫ It's none of your business, don't overthink it ♫</i>
沒有你 沒什麽 我不脆弱    <i>♫ It's no big deal without you, I'm not weak ♫</i>
不驚心 不動魄 只是淚 偶爾不太受控    <i>♫ It's neither startling nor shocking, it's just that the tears run uncontrollably at times ♫</i>
都不關你的事 別再囉嗦    <i>♫ It's none of your business, stop rambling ♫</i>
越溫柔 越問候 越多心痛    <i>♫ The more tender you are, the more you greet me, the more my heart hurts ♫</i>
別拆封 舊傷口 別戳破 我逞強的成就    <i>♫ Don't tear open my old wounds, don't puncture my proud achievements ♫</i>
請不要再闖進 我的生活    <i>♫ Please stop barging into my life ♫</i>
請不要噓寒問暖 關心我    <i>♫ Please don't inquire about my well-being to show concern for me ♫</i>
從今後我們之間 剩下我    <i>♫ From this day forward, between the two of us, only I am left ♫</i>
不關你的事    <i>♫ It's none of your business ♫</i>
放我獨自 寂寞    <i>♫ Let me go in loneliness ♫</i>
Insert Songs:

"Don't Panic" - 孫盛希 // "Don't Panic" by Shi Shi

早起晚睡 恶性循环    <i>♫ Sleeping late and waking up early, a cycle of bad habit ♫</i>
搭车又不小心过站    <i>♫ Missing the stop when taking the bus ♫</i>
谈个恋爱手忙脚乱    <i>♫ Getting flurried when in love ♫</i>
有完没完的账单    <i>♫ Never-ending bills ♫</i>
怎么办不知道没有答案    <i>♫ What should I do? I don’t know. I don’t have an answer. ♫</i>
     [part inaudible]
做自己无价发泄一下    <i>♫ Be yourself, let off some steam ♫</i>
别等情绪崩塌    <i>♫ Don’t wait until you have a mental breakdown ♫</i>
让人紧张自己更慌啊    <i>♫ Making others anxious while you panic even more ♫</i>
Don’t panic, please don’t panic    <i>♫ Don’t panic, please don’t panic ♫</i>
     [part inaudible]
急着说的总被听错    <i>♫ Words said in a hurry are often misunderstood ♫</i>
两人关系渐渐松脱    <i>♫ Our relationship slowly weakened ♫</i>
没有交集何必多说    <i>♫ There is nothing more to say when the interaction is gone ♫</i>
忽略彼此的感受    <i>♫ Disregarding each other’s feelings ♫</i>
彻底破坏平静的节奏    <i>♫ Totally disrupted the peaceful rhythm ♫</i>
我讨厌天气讨厌自己    <i>♫ I hate the weather, I hate myself ♫</i>
全部推给水逆    <i>♫ Blame it on the backflow of water ♫</i>
我丢掉理智丢掉犹豫    <i>♫ I threw away my rationality and doubts ♫</i>
快要喘不过气    <i>♫ I am almost out of breath ♫</i>
我太多情绪太多怀疑    <i>♫ I have too many emotions, too many suspicions ♫</i>
思绪纠结一起    <i>♫ My thoughts are all tangled up ♫</i>
血液全部冲进脑中    <i>♫ All my blood rushes to my brain ♫</i>
不期待天放晴    <i>♫ I don’t hope for the sky to clear up ♫</i>
享受不宁静    <i>♫ Experiencing chaos ♫</i>
寄放的梦想会更加坚定    <i>♫ The dream I kept on hold will become firmer ♫</i>
学会不抗拒        <i>♫ Learning not to resist ♫</i>
一点点改变        <i>♫ Changing bit by bit ♫</i>
答案一直在于你    <i>♫ The answer has always been with you ♫</i>
即使慌乱也要甘之如饴    <i>♫ Gladly endure it even in chaos ♫</i>
Chorus:     
Don't panic, please don't panic    <i>♫ Don’t panic, please don’t panic ♫</i>
一切都是你想多所以    <i>♫ You were overthinking everything, so... ♫</i>
卡住了受点挫折而已        <i>♫ Got stuck? It’s just a little hiccup ♫</i>
So close your eyes and visualise    <i>♫ So close your eyes and visualize ♫</i>
Everything will be alright.    <i>♫ Everything will be alright ♫</i>
Don't panic, please don't panic.    <i>♫ Don’t panic, please don’t panic ♫</i>
就放松一下        <i>♫ Relax a little ♫</i>
Don't panic, please don't panic.    <i>♫ Don’t panic, please don’t panic ♫</i>
就放过自己        <i>♫ Have mercy on yourself ♫</i>
Don’t panic, please don’t panic    <i>♫ Don’t panic, please don’t panic ♫</i>
静下心来不责怪自己    <i>♫ Calm down, don’t blame yourself ♫</i>
Let's close our eyes and visualise    <i>♫ Let’s close our eyes and visualize ♫</i>
Everything will be alright    <i>♫ Everything will be alright ♫</i>
迷些路 - 孫盛希 feat. Matzka // "Lost on the Way" by Shi Shi feat. Matzka

天 藍色天 覆蓋著遠方的房屋    <i>♫ Skies, blue skies covering distant houses ♫</i>
我 在尋找 在城市曲折中迷了路    <i>♫ I search but get lost in the twists and turns of the city ♫</i>
時間河流每個日子 想念 你的溫度    <i>♫ Time flows like a river every day, missing your warmth ♫</i>
往後消失的腳步 往前展開的地圖    <i>♫ Footsteps disappearing from behind, a map unfolded from ahead ♫</i>
無止盡 無邊際 無退路    <i>♫ No ending, no boundaries, no room for retreat ♫</i>
想像你在我眼前 所有可能的快樂    <i>♫ Imagining all the possibilities of happiness with you before my eyes ♫</i>
那幻想 那期待 那願望 太清楚    <i>♫ Those fantasies, those expectations, those desires are too clear ♫</i>
走過那麼多路口    <i>♫ Walked past so many intersections ♫</i>
也曾迷惑 懷疑 手中 這地圖    <i>♫ Once confused and doubtful of this map in my hands ♫</i>
朝著妳的方向    <i>♫ Heading in your direction ♫</i>
陷入迷宮 追逐 疲憊 放逐    <i>♫ Caught in a maze of pursuit, exhaustion, exile ♫</i>
雨 落下來 把昨日傷口變成霧    <i>♫ Rain drizzles down, turning yesterday's wound into mist ♫</i>
愛 你的愛 讓傷心的人不再哭    <i>♫ Loving your love, so that the grieving one no longer cries ♫</i>
海市蜃樓人來人往    <i>♫ People come and go like a mirage ♫</i>
我要 真的幸福    <i>♫ I want true happiness ♫</i>
放在心頭的溫暖 留在胸口的溫度    <i>♫ The warmth stored in my heart, the temperature lingering in my chest ♫</i>
多真實 多寬容 多專屬    <i>♫ How true, how tolerant, how exclusive ♫</i>
昨天錯過的岔路 今天犯下的錯誤    <i>♫ The fork in the road I missed yesterday, the mistakes I made today ♫</i>
那存在 那美麗 那清醒 太殘酷    <i>♫ That existence, that beauty, that consciousness is too cruel ♫</i>
這尋找你的路途    <i>♫ Even if this journey in search of you ♫</i>
儘管 辛苦 痛苦 還要 迷些路    <i>♫ is toilsome, painful, and makes me lose my way ♫</i>
你是我的終點    <i>♫ You are my destination ♫</i>
從此不再孤獨 終於 幸福    <i>♫ I will no longer be alone, finally in bliss ♫</i>
瞬間消失的畫面    <i>♫ An image that disappears in a fleeting moment ♫</i>
擦肩而過的倉促    <i>♫ Brushing past one another in a hurry ♫</i>
喔 是誰走得急促    <i>♫ Oh, who's walking in more of a rush? ♫</i>
全都想要的貪圖    <i>♫ Everyone's object of greed ♫</i>
半路遺失的禮物    <i>♫ The gift that was lost halfway ♫</i>
No, no, no, no    <i>♫ No, no, no, no ♫</i>
走過那麼多路口    <i>♫ Walked past so many intersections ♫</i>
也曾迷惑 懷疑 手中 這地圖    <i>♫ Once confused and doubtful of this map in my hands ♫</i>
朝著妳的方向    <i>♫ Heading in your direction ♫</i>
陷入迷宮 追逐 疲憊 放逐    <i>♫ Caught in a maze of pursuit, exhaustion, exile ♫</i>
這尋找你的路途    <i>♫ Even if this journey in search of you ♫</i>
儘管 辛苦 痛苦 還要 迷些路    <i>♫ is toilsome, painful, and makes me lose my way ♫</i>
你是我的終點    <i>♫ You are my destination ♫</i>
從此不再孤獨 終於 幸福    <i>♫ I will no longer be alone, finally in bliss ♫</i>
倒流 - 郁可唯 // "Revert" by Yisa Yu

就讓腳印 倒退出那條巷弄    <i>♫ Just let the footsteps retreat back in that alleyway ♫</i>
就讓玫瑰 昏睡回花店角落    <i>♫ Just let the rose return to her sleep in the corner of the flower shop ♫</i>
驟來的暴雨 回到晴空    <i>♫ The torrential rain that came returned to being a clear sky ♫</i>
路人的問候 像往常般冷漠    <i>♫ The greetings by passersby are cold as they used to be ♫</i>
我不認識你 你不認識我    <i>♫ I don’t know you, you don’t know me ♫</i>
就讓衣袖 只觸碰擦肩的手    <i>♫ Let the sleeves only touch the hand of the shoulders that brushed with each other ♫</i>
就讓我們 從來沒有開始過    <i>♫ Let us never start at all ♫</i>
空著的懷抱 不必填空    <i>♫ An empty embrace need not be filled up ♫</i>
歡笑和哀愁 像做了一場夢    <i>♫ Laughter and sorrow are just like having a dream ♫</i>
我沒打擾你 你沒震動我    <i>♫ I didn’t bother you, you didn’t shake me ♫</i>
讓故事 覆水能收 讓所有糾葛倒流當初單純普通    <i>♫ Let the story be like spilled water that can be recovered. Let all the entanglement reverse to being just simple and ordinary. ♫</i>
讓盛開的花 沒有遇見 那雙摘心的手    <i>♫ Let the flower blooming magnificently not meet that pair of hand that will pick it ♫</i>
讓眼睛耳朵 談到愛還不會迷惑    <i>♫ Let the eyes and ears not be confused by love ♫</i>
讓承諾 有始有終 讓所有因果倒流那些最美如果    <i>♫ Let promises have a beginning and an end. Let all consequences return back to those wonderful what if’s ♫</i>
瞳孔眼淚被 反鎖    <i>♫ The tears being locked in one’s eyes ♫</i>
讓結尾歌曲 返回前奏    <i>♫ Let the ending song go back to being the initial tune ♫</i>
劇情還沒有開播 幸福還可能結果    <i>♫ The drama hasn’t started yet. Happiness still might bear fruit. ♫</i>
讓故事 覆水能收 讓所有糾葛倒流當初單純普通    <i>♫ Let the story be like spilled water that can be recovered. Let all the entanglement reverse to being just simple and ordinary. ♫</i>
讓盛開的花 沒有遇見 那雙摘心的手    <i>♫ Let the flower blooming magnificently not meet that pair of hand that will pick it ♫</i>
讓眼睛耳朵 談到愛還不會迷惑    <i>♫ Let the eyes and ears not be confused by love ♫</i>
讓承諾 有始有終 讓所有因果倒流那些最美如果    <i>♫ Let promises have a start and end. Let all consequences return back to those wonderful what if’s ♫</i>
瞳孔眼淚被 反鎖    <i>♫ The tears being locked in one’s eyes ♫</i>
讓結尾歌曲 返回前奏    <i>♫ Let the ending song go back to being the initial tune  ♫</i>
劇情還沒有開播 幸福還等愛結果    <i>♫ The drama hasn’t started yet. Happiness is still waiting for love to bear fruit. ♫</i

23 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

No, you missed nothing. I believe, the sypnosis was wrong. I believe, he is supposed to be immoral! 

Lol ... you might be right. I keep thinking he is supposed to be immortal yet they have flashad back on his youth and how her mom was cold hearted. Is her mom really a bad person like everyone hated? 

Was her mom abducted and shipped to philippines?

Why does the daughter holds the key? The key to what? 

1 hour ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Lol ... you might be right. I keep thinking he is supposed to be immortal yet they have flashad back on his youth and how her mom was cold hearted. Is her mom really a bad person like everyone hated? 

He wants the mother to get punished for her wrongdoings. She got even richer, while the farmers lost their reputation. When her company got into trouble, she escaped and went to the Philippines,  hence she didn't go to prison. So in the eyes of the law, she must be charged. ZY is hoping that at some point, the mother will contact XL and tell her where she is. So through her, he wants to catch the mother.

Yet, I believe, there is more to it with the scandal from the past. I am quite sure, QY's father is involved in it. Notice that the father has no problem to bribe the official!

12 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I don't understand why XL blinks several times  sometimes. Is it due to nervousness? 

Beginning I thought she was a bit retard because the way she kept holding in to the jigsaw puzzle so precious and like it is the most important thing in the world. 

I would like to know what was the motive on the puzzle because the puzzle itself is not important, but the picture on it. I believe, she was ill as a child and she must have spent a lot of time at the hospital.

10 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I would like to know what was the motive on the puzzle because the puzzle itself is not important, but the picture on it. I believe, she was ill as a child and she must have spent a lot of time at the hospital.

Do you think she is mentally slow in some development?  Like she has no social concept about certain things - she probes into people's life like a small kid, she is not aware of people's motivessel ... she is basically open to harm and deception. I would like the show to show more about the behind story of XL than the bad things done by her mom so that we viewers can understand why she behaves the way she did.

18 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

hi, can I butt in? Yeah, there's something wrong with the synopsis because till now nothing immortal about him yet. About LX mother, I think there were some ppl who were jealous of her and made up bad stories about her to ruin her reputation and sad to say, ZY was fooled with the wrong information about her. I think Qianni's father is behind it. Probably her mom was threatened and was forced to go to the Philippines. On the otherhand, ZY wants revenge, so in order to have information about LX mother is through LX. Along the way, though its not part of his plan but he's falling for the daughter of the person he thought who destroyed their farm, abducted and killed his dad. 

LX mentioned if somebody lied to her she'll never talk to him/her. What would ZY do if she won't talk to him anymore? keke 

6 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Do you think she is mentally slow in some development?  Like she has no social concept about certain things - she probes into people's life like a small kid, she is not aware of people's motivessel ... she is basically open to harm and deception. I would like the show to show more about the behind story of XL than the bad things done by her mom so that we viewers can understand why she behaves the way she did.

hello, according to other viewers, it's common to Taiwanese Drama that the girl plays a naive/dumb role. Yeah, her personality/demeanor isn't parallel to her age. To me, may be, her role is being pure, simple and kind-hearted. She received so much love that she's so forgiving, loving and accepting. But, probably it will change if she finds out the truth about her mother's circumstance. 

@ate @cheekychipmunk_stvI agree with @ate. XL is not stupid and that naive, but more pure and innocent. Unlike ZY, she is more forgiving. Now, she has heard that her mother hurt the farm. Nonetheless, she still has a soft spot for her mother. When she said that she would never talk to the person who lied to her, she also added a condition: if she could do it. All this proves to me that she will try to cut off ties with him, when the truth is revealed, but she won't be able to pull it through. Moreover, she is the only one who knows ZY the most and the best. While even XM thinks of him as cold-hearted and selfish, XL has noticed his loneliness, his generosity (with the bakery) and his pain from the past. She knows why ZY has this strange relationship with the farm. Through XL, ZY is learning that all rich girls are not selfish, cold-hearted and spoiled. One of XL's qualities is that she is determined and doesn't start hating the world for her misery which actually surprised ZY. It is funny that ZY said, he wanted her to consider him as her sun, while in the end, XL has started becoming his sun as well.   

On 12/25/2016 at 3:27 PM, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I don't understand why XL blinks several times  sometimes. Is it due to nervousness? 

Beginning I thought she was a bit retard because the way she kept holding in to the jigsaw puzzle so precious and like it is the most important thing in the world. 

It is explained in ep 7, that she has Tourette Syndrome which results in involuntary tics like the blinking, not sure why they choose it...The patient usually suffer from ADHD and OCD, so maybe they are explainint that the naiveness is her true nature. And ppl who have it, have normal span with symptoms decreasing while they age. So hope they don't treat as some fatal condition latter on.

I feel kinda of guilty because I so wanted her to have some condition that will threaten her life to ring extra regret and angest out of the lead. :sweatingbullets:

hello all,

Seems like the drama is now a comedy romance. not complaining though, actually, i find it cute but I hope they continue the flow of the story from how everything started. its like a puzzle that has some missing pieces and I want it solve step by step. Like, why was Xiaomao's relationship with ZY can't be mend anymore? What did ZY do to deserve a cold treatment from the family that used to be his own before their dad died? I want the issue about Lin Man be cleared to resolve the misunderstandings. Plus, the budding love triangle and romance between the male and female lead that would add complications later on once the truth is revealed. There are more things to explain like XY's involvement, LX condition etc. Wonder how the writer squeeze every issue in 16 episodes. Hope there's a twist in the story and setting because I find it a little bit dragging now.    

Probably the hashtag for next week's episode is CONFESSION or Romance in the air. hehe What a great development keke You see, from a fan of OTPs, I so like it. keke

Anyway, ZY isn't a lonely soul because he used to have a happy brotherly love relationship with Xiaomao. But things changed after the farm incident. I feel sorry and hurt at the same time for ZY every time he sees Xiaomao's mom coz she badmouths him. When I see Xiaomao and her mom together, they have the best mother and son relationship which ZY lost when their father died. Poor him, don't worry LX will heal your lonely heart. keke 

Btw, while waiting for episode 8, hope you enjoy this video, so hooked with this drama, though I don't understand them, still watch it as long as the cast is around.

link: 搶奪雞年年菜禮盒!20161221 型男大主廚

cr: Youtube/owner

Archived