[Current Taiwanese Drama 2016] Behind Your Smile 浮士德的微笑

rocs25

4 hours ago, Zaswa said:

yeah chingu,I'm sure, with the progress of its epz, I'm gonna fall for this show even more :wub: lat night i completed its 6th ep & i felt its starting to get better :) ...  time travel theory has made no sense for me yet .... but  romance line is sweet & cute so far :heart:

YAAAAY 8th ep of BYS is here but not subbed :crazy: waiting is hard :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Episode 8 is english subbed now:)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Annie Choice said:

This is by far one of the best Taiwanese dramas I have seen. The music is amazing ... the character of YT is powerful. Enjoying it immensely. One episode a week is painfully though. ;)

You're absolutely right chingu, the only thing that i don't like about this show is that 'it airs only one ep per week' but after all its a Taiwanese show so we can't expect 2 epz per week like a Korean one. But its such an amazing show that its worth our wait & praise :wub:

Its the second Taiwanese show that i loved crazily, the irst one was SOMEONE LIKE YOU:wub::heart:

HI TO EVERYBODY, I have watched the eng sub of EP8.  I really admire Xiayue for being straight forward and a true friend. I like her by taking the side of both Yiting and Xin Yu. The bicycle scene in the preview of EP9 is so cute. Seemingly, Yiting can't control himself anymore; he is already coming closer to Xin Yu. I hope Xin Yu will soon find out in EP9 that her saviour is none other than Yiting.

@raewonkim I don't think the summary is correct.

Btw I felt so sorry for Yi Ting in this episode. His own mother hates him, everyone misunderstands him. Yet he doesn't explain anything to them because he doesn't want anyone to know about his weakness (as Xiao Mao said) In the preview Mr.Tang follows Yi Ting and Xin Yu, seems really scary. I wonder what he will do :worried:

1 hour ago, dramaa said:

I think the men who attack Lei Xin Yu in the preview is Mr.Tang's men. I think he planned it because he saw Yi Ting and Lei Xin Yu together :fearful:

Dramaa, I agree with you. Also the new preview OMG, I wish its Sunday already.  

i wonder how this is going to go. We are at 8 episodes and 8 more left. I am assuming as per taiwanese dramas... they will fall in love, one happy episode then LXU finds out that YT planned all this... then misunderstandings... then reconciliation... consideration so much is left, the progress is pretty slow. 

i wonder how this is going to go. We are at 8 episodes and 8 more left. I am assuming as per taiwanese dramas... they will fall in love, one happy episode then LXU finds out that YT planned all this... then misunderstandings... then reconciliation... consideration so much is left, the progress is pretty slow. 

I think there is a possibility that it will be extended. Because TTV/SETTV doesn't confirm the exact number of episodes for their dramas and they change it later on. It happened many times, for example Just You was supposed to have 20 episodes but was extented to 21. The previous TTV/SETTV dramas, Prince of Wolf and Swimming Battle on the contrary was supposed to have 20 episodes or 21 but both ended in episode 18. So I guess it's not confirned that it will have 16 episodes.

i HOPE Xinyu will be successful in making the farm flourish again in order to redeem the mistakes of her mother. The EP9 preview shows that Yiting's mother adored LXU so much as if her own daughter. I am thinking on what will be her reaction if it will reveal that she is the daughter of Lin Man.   

To me, it is not slow because the main point of this drama is for YT to give up his revenge plan. Notice that he hasn't given it up yet, although his brother XM asked him to. He was upset that LM had escaped.

Then we can see from the new preview that XM will discover that his brother has feelings for LX... and he realises the importance of LX in his life. Only LX can repare the relationship between Damao (ZY) and his mother. 

@dramaa Thanks for the new preview!! cute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif?1301940532 I love it. cute-rabbit-emoticon-10.gif?1301940529We will more OTP scenes again. I had thought first that the bad guys were sent by Mr. Tang. Yet I had another idea: what if the "thugs" are not planned by Mr. Tang but by his brother XM in order to make him realise how much LX means to him.

We haved heard in the last episode that he keeps people at a certain distance in order to make sure that noone finds his weakness. That's why he has never showed his care and concern to the people from the farm in the open. Yet, LXN has become his weakness... I am now wondering(if it is Mr. Tang) why MR. Tang is targeting LX:

- Does he want to know what kind of relationship the both have?

- Does he want to test if ZY is really targeting LM or if he has other plans?

@raewonkim After this episode, I am hoping that the writer won't make LM as a victim... I mean, it would be great if LM did something wrong in the first place (poisoning powder milk). Then later she got framed herself with the illegal transactions aso... This would be a deserved payback so that she has learnt her lesson. Moreover, it would be great if LX was distancing herself from her mother for her wrongdoing.

Archived