Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

Anyong.. dear all Min Jong fellows,

Welcome new face to our MJ family - ozan.

@felcar_luv  Wow, I like your heart-shaped MJ photo..save save save!  Me too, I'm old & very low-technology.  I try to post youtube link so many times and it comes up with only the YT link but no picture. ><

@Kay  @Yoonie   I'm not a Singaorean either.  (My home country is above Kay's, not below hahaha).  I'm from BKK, Thailand.  Wow, what's a surprise that MJ fans mostly are from ASEAN.  I will surely watch AGD but not now 'coz I still wait for good-quality Thai-subtitle which will be available in next one month or two ..though I can watch Eng-sub but I don't wanna D/L (it consumes time for me).

@Yoonie  Sin Jao!  When I visited S.Korea, I saw a lot of Vietnamese tourists here..but a lot more Thai tourists hahaha.  Like Vietnam, most new Korean dramas will have Thai subtitles which are volunteerily done by K-drama fans.  Like Viet sub, you can see Thai-sub K dramas uploaded in YT.  Korean wave also attacks my country too.  Now, many K idols come to Thailand and have their concerts.  If you're a law student, you should watch Love story in Havard.  Wish u get good grade.

@zufar  Right, glad that MJ thread is very active now, it should take time to finish all comments.

@hamdainvisible  Let's watch Bimil.  It's my most favorite MJ drama ^^.  I bet u will love MJ EVEN more!

Guest Chubby Cinnamon
Guest felcar_luv

Chubby Cinnamon

said:

Anyong.. dear all Min Jong fellows,

Welcome new face to our MJ family - ozan.

@felcar_luv  Wow, I like your heart-shaped MJ photo..save save save!  Me too, I'm old & very low-technology.  I try to post youtube link so many times and it comes up with only the YT link but no picture. ><

@Kay  @Yoonie   I'm not a Singaorean either.  (My home country is above Kay's, not below hahaha).  I'm from BKK, Thailand.  Wow, what's a surprise that MJ fans mostly are from ASEAN.  I will surely watch AGD but not now 'coz I still wait for good-quality Thai-subtitle which will be available in next one month or two ..though I can watch Eng-sub but I don't wanna D/L (it consumes time for me).

@Yoonie  Sin Jao!  When I visited S.Korea, I saw a lot of Vietnamese tourists here..but a lot more Thai tourists hahaha.  Like Vietnam, most new Korean dramas will have Thai subtitles which are volunteerily done by K-drama fans.  Like Viet sub, you can see Thai-sub K dramas uploaded in YT.  Korean wave also attacks my country too.  Now, many K idols come to Thailand and have their concerts.  If you're a law student, you should watch Love story in Havard.  Wish u get good grade.

@zufar  Right, glad that MJ thread is very active now, it should take time to finish all comments.

@hamdainvisible  Let's watch Bimil.  It's my most favorite MJ drama ^^.  I bet u will love MJ EVEN more!

Guest Yoonie1430291685

@chubby: You are in Bangkok, aren't you? I was there a year ago visiting Chulalongkorn University :) I have watched Love story at Harvard but don't like it :(

This is the picture I made ^^ hope you guys like it ^^ 378659_3191653330475_1253427351_n.jpg

Guest Chubby Cinnamon

KMJ is very handsome in this MV.  Don't miss!

The song called 悲願(비원) Bi Won.  It's Korean song.

i wish i could be in his age so that i could felt what kind of popularity he is gaining in those back years...i must say seeing all those kim min joong picture for the first time when he is young, doesnt make me feel attracted to him eventhough he is good looking BUT when i see him in his 40s.. i felt like " i am in love" .His 40s aura really makes me feel wanting more...heee...

@kaykafisyah i live at pandan jaya .. where do you live? sure you can borrow my cd (as long as i can found it somewhere here at my house LOL) , we can meet anywhere either at KLCC, Times Square, Masjid India .. it's not hard to meet as long as we are free at that time ..

@Rachel u can call me im onnie then hehe :P actually i have try to upload Ghost at yt but failed .. yeah he was damn handsome on that drama i can be sure on that .. i hope a lots of people will also upload clips or vid about KMJ @ yt .. he is really not being promoted there  . so wish anyone that can upload anything about KMJ oppa , so do it guys !

GHOSTBig.jpg

scaled.php?server=183&filename=ghost12ce

@Chubby no worries sis .. i knows that in here we only can speak Eng .. if we just slip 2 or 3 words, thats actually our mistake :)

Sharing some review about A Man Called God where KMJ oppa first accept the bad/criminal role ..

sorry i also not yet watching this show so cannot comment much, but think will do watch it since i really like his clear cut hair in this drama :x

A Man Called God? It Can't Be
by Eh Bong (05-31-2010)

a2z75103_10.jpg

Bravo! MinJong ssi! The drama itself is lousy, but KMJ shines.

Hwang Woo Hyun (KMJ), on the contrary, is a much more consistent character. From his first appearance, one already knows he is doomed, death is inevitable. The question remains is  "how". KMJ does not let his fans down. He acts the distorted and sickened HWH with such dexterity, as if he feels the agony and pain of the young man. He is not a nice person. He beats up people when angry. He hates losing games. And above all, he suffers from his own personal weaknesses. It is the gene, one would say, like father, like son. To worsen his situation, his father is probably the only person in the whole world loving him unconditionally, and, of course, vice versa. The two eventually pave their own deaths together.

Whoever watches the drama will no doubt come to the same conclusion: The character of Hwang Woo Hyun is much better told than that of Choi Gang Ta. HWH is intelligent, while CGT is sneaky. HWH is brave by nature, while gears protect CGT. It is unfortunate to see how the man called "God" was destroyed in the drama; nevertheless, at least, MinJong ssi provides the alternative that all eyes can rest on: a very comparable counterpart, a determined and handsome young man. 

full article --> http://www.eh-bong.com/kdrama/articles/atroubledmind053110.html

** think Eh Bong is also 1 of KMJ fans years ago and maybe still active now, not sure .. think @kesf know her ?

Note :-
AMCG thread in soompi --> http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/247038/%E2%98%85%E2%98%85%E2%98%85-mbc-drama-2010-a-man-called-god-%EC%8B%A0%EC%9D%B4%EB%9D%BC-%EB%B6%88%EB%A6%AC%EC%9A%B4-%EC%82%AC%EB%82%98%EC%9D%B4-%E2%98%85%E2%98%85%E2%98%85/

zufar said: i wish i could be in his age so that i could felt what kind of popularity he is gaining in those back years...i must say seeing all those kim min joong picture for the first time when he is young, doesnt make me feel attracted to him eventhough he is good looking BUT when i see him in his 40s.. i felt like " i am in love" .His 40s aura really makes me feel wanting more...heee...

class="ks_article_title"Actor Kim Min Jong’s Advice for ‘To the Beautiful You’ Sulli, Also Making A Cameo Appearance With Kim Soo Ro

6467-kim-min-jong-sulli.jpg

Singer turned actor Kim Min Jong gave advice to f(x)'s Sulli, who is currently participating in the SBS drama 'To the Beautiful You.'

Kim Min Jong said to the press, "'To the Beautiful You' did not do so well in viewer ratings the first week but I hope that it will do better in the future."

'To the Beautiful You' is a high school romance about a girl named Goo Jae Hee (played by Sulli) who disguises herself as a boy in order to attend an all-boys' school and meet a gold medalist high jumper named Kang Tae Joon (played by Min Ho).

In order to play this role, Sulli had to act like a boy and even cut her own hair. Since they are from the same entertainment company, as her senior Kim Min Jong gave her advice, "When you look at Sulli she is still pretty so I think she should act more manly. I wish that I could coach her in person on set."

In the end, in order to cheer on his juniors, he decided to make a cameo appearance in 'To the Beautiful You.' He revealed, "I will be making the cameo appearance with Kim Soo Ro. I don't know the plot yet but we will be appearing with our 'A Gentleman's Dignity' images," creating much interest amongst viewers.

'To the Beautiful You' had attracted much interest for the idols that were to appear in the drama, including SHINee's Min Ho, f(x)'s Sulli, and ZE:A's Kwang Hee. However, the first episode that was released on the 15th only achieved a one-digit viewer rating.

credit Korea Portal

**erk, singer turn to actor ??? i thought KMJ become actor first then singer .. LOL for the writer that didn't know who KMJ is at his earlier age ;))

Hi guys! Eonnies/Dongsaengs/chingus!

Wow we sure move faster nowadays...really lot of stuffs to read! @yoonie sure! I would love to go to HCM again! Last yr i went there for SuJu concert ;) Owh I love your artwork up there!saved! Thanks :)

@chubbycinnamon eonnie! LOL got so many countries wrong...since you said you're really near so only SG comes to mind..hahaha mianhaeyo =.='' eonnie palli watch AGD k...i'll wait for you..even after 2 months i'll join u spazzing on it ;) eonnie! The hair! OMG! I bet the worst hair ever! He looks like Park Jeung Geum hahaha

@im_cun i'm staying in BTS! I used to live in pandan jaya. We surely need to meet each other! I really wanna borrow your ghost CD! hahaha I watched A Man Called God..i watched because my friend keeps on saying that it was good furthermore got song il gook (she likes her...not me) as the lead..i tried 1st episode and i saw Min Jeong ajusshi..i was like...woot woot KMJ! I was excited coz i like him but then i hate his character..bet he really did good with the character since i hate it...and because i hate the character i cant continue watching since i love KMJ LOL...so i stopped! I think...i only watched 2 episodes?

@zufar i know right! I also wish i know him from the 1st he debuted...or at least when he was still young..but im glad i got the chance to know him now...better late than never? hahaha i also agree with u...him in 40s is what made me fall in love with him ;) <3

@hamdainvincible of course i've watched RM since i fall for him from watching RM! Hahaha just because all the younger clips of KMJ shown on RM made me fall in love with him! I wish RM can invite him again...invite all the 4 gentlemen..strong heart also! I wonder y they didnt have the guys on strong heart when AGD did soooo well with the rating...

Guest Yoonie1430291685

hey guys, I'm watching "A man called God". Man! I so hate the main actor although he is a good guy (he looks completely like an evil!). Our oppa in this drama is a bad guy =,= but he is so charming :((

"I will be making the cameo appearance with Kim Soo Ro. I don't know the plot yet but we will be appearing with our 'A Gentleman's Dignity' images," really? really? My Choi Yoon will appear again? yeah!!!!!!! \:D/

Guest felcar_luv

im_cun

said: annyeong chinggus ..

so must say hello to our new family members here @ozan @felcar_luv .. welcome chinggu ya >

:D

<

and must say bravo to felcar_luv too .. since she brings so many photos for us . komawo yo :-bd

viewimage.php?id=minjong&no=29bcc427b78b