[Official] ♡ Ji Chang Wook ♥ Yoona ♡ (Bang Bang Couple)

Nerise

CYJ, Sec Kim,JSS Pres and Chief Joo talking..

PKS arrived in a hospital. It's the doctor again. A staff told him PKS is there. He's undergoing a medical test. Jeha is there. I think he asked PKS to go to the hospital and ask for this doctor. Jeha must be planning something. The doctor really must be the president's son. 

PKS leaving the hospital. Jeha's lingering around, saw 2 men in black following the doctor. 

Received a call Chief Joo! Someone's on Jeha's side!! I'm soo happy...

Chief Joo told him CYJ asked him to go there. Something like that and he asked how did she know. Answer is Mirror of course.

They were discussing about the doctor and the many weird guys around him. :lol:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PKS and his aide talking inside the car.

the doctor left something in between the church pews. Jeha checked it but found nothing? 

Doctor calling someone... it's CSW the snake!! He disn't  answer though. He's having a meeting with his FIL and a lot of bad looking guys. 

Doctor leaving the hosp. I didnt notice at first. Hahahaha! Some of the weird guys at the hosp were JSS men. :w00t: 

Jeha and doctor face off..

End of ep 13. We barely got 5 minutes of our OTP!!! :bawling:

The new preview uploaded is for Ep. 14.. made me excited for this ep but now we have to wait until tomorrow for some OTP love. :huh:

the other preview indeed for ep 14 @riiko1988..and the cliffhanger is when jeha struggle for his life.. haissshhh..

@itsmarga thank you dear.. yupp.. waiting another 24 hours to see my lovely jehAnna scenes.. iiisshhh.. such a long way to wait.. agaaiinnn..:sweatingbullets:

but if jeha died... and we just have flashback and beautiful dream from him.. yup.. @julie721 we need to change the tittle of this drama.. its not K2 anymore.. its "YooJin's scheme "... eerrrgghh.. I am in not good mood tonight.. its just a few times of my jehanna scenes tonight.. again and again..

Why do you think Jeha die? Deffinitely not. I am trust his plan and intelligence. He is outsmarting everybody. I am sure. Mirror is a trap for YJ. Jeha is not stupid. He asked so she would think about Jeha moves as Jeha controll via his mirror questions :) Ahhhh, I want to go to home to watch the ep 13 

1 minute ago, eva23 said:

the other preview indeed for ep 14 @riiko1988..

but if jeha died... and we just have flashback and beautiful dream from him.. yup.. @julie721 we need to change the tittle of this drama.. its not K2 anymore.. its "YooJin's scheme "... eerrrgghh.. I am in not good mood tonight.. its just a few times of my jehanna scenes tonight.. again and again..

i still dont think he will die though eonnie ,we still have 3 eps left. maybe he will fake it? hahah but i dont think he will die,. pls believe in JH. yay!

i told u guys the doctor is the presidents son haha! 

ok im going out i hipe when i come back the raw is out. hehe

2 minutes ago, gimely said:

Why do you think Jeha die? Deffinitely not. I am trust his plan and intelligence. He is outsmarting everybody. I am sure. Mirror is a trap for YJ. Jeha is not stupid. He asked so she would think about Jeha moves as Jeha controll via his mirror questions :) Ahhhh, I want to go to home to watch the ep 13 

nadoo chingoo! i trust jeha! nadoo i think he knows mirror is a trap. we are talking about jeha here he is not stupid. gaaahhh! i hope it will be sub soon!

@riiko1988 and @gimely I know.. I know he will not died.. but its my slipslop.. just hate that I can't see my jehanna scenes for 10 minutes at least.. but I only got the impractical scenes.. that makes me more sad..

eerrgghh waiting for another 24 hours to my next Jehanna lovely scenes.. :cry:

I am so believing Jeha and Anna won't misunderstanding Jeha.. I am sure of it..

1 minute ago, eva23 said:

@riiko1988 and @gimely I know.. I know he will not died.. but its my slipslop.. just hate that I can't see my jehanna scenes for 10 minutes at least.. but I only got the impractical scenes.. that makes more sad..

eerrgghh waiting for another 24 hours to my next Jehanna lovely scenes.. :cry:

At this rate, when K2 ends, I will surely be Jehanna-deprived! TT But at least things are a little bit clearer. TT TT I don't think we'll get more Jehanna scenes tomorrow because our JH might be recuperating or worse... huhuhu....

I don't understand korean so i relied heavily on their body language and expressions. I can understand a word here and there but that's it. Thank goodness my internet connection didn't act up. 

The subs will probably be out in a few hours. We have to endure for a while more.

Jeha cannot diee!! :tears:  I think the date is a dream. Who's dream i don't know. Probably Anna's? Since it looked like YJ wouldn't allow her to see Jeha in the infirmary. If it really was just a dream... DISPATCHHHHH! You better have been there and give us BTS pleaseeee.. :P

Sending out hugs for you all lovely friends! TVN better compensate us with more OTP scenes in the last 2 episodes. Finish the revenge in tomorrow's ep and dedicate the last 2 eps for Jeha and Anna! Hahahaha! :heart:

2 minutes ago, itsmarga said:

I don't understand korean so i relied heavily on their body language and expressions. I can understand a word here and there but that's it. Thank goodness my internet connection didn't act up. 

The subs will probably be out in a few hours. We have to endure for a while more.

Jeha cannot diee!! :tears:  I think the date is a dream. Who's dream i don't know. Probably Anna's? Since it looked like YJ wouldn't allow her to see Jeha in the infirmary. If it really was just a dream... DISPATCHHHHH! You better have been there and give us BTS pleaseeee.. :P

Sending out hugs for you all lovely friends! TVN better compensate us with more OTP scenes in the last 2 episodes. Finish the revenge in tomorrow's ep and dedicate the last 2 eps for Jeha and Anna! Hahahaha! :heart:

yesss.. please.. do that.. dispatch go go.. I demand you.. even its a dream.. they are shoot it together right.. I want that BTS..

Hugs you too.. I want my last 2 episode with full of my Jehana too..

15 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

arrasoeyo.. haha.. sure thing!! I'll be back with my comment later on.. for now.. I try to not getting too many spoilers.. I keep my patience well.. kyahaha.. 

the candle_light24 if it's not wrong do the live recap with translations.. 

now.. the preview says Anna will leave korea to save JH??

ohhh... andwaeeeyoo... if someone needs to leave.. why dont throw that evil CYJ out from JehAnna's life.. lol

she's really irritating!!

yupp.. really irritated to the max.. eerrgghh..

its anna's turn to save jeha's life and if anna will go.. I think jeha will find her.. OMG..

Anna's life so miserable cuz that evil YJ.. she really took all anna's love.. daeemmmnn..

I hope she will die or just in jail for the rest of her life..

JehAnna really a victim here.. for those greedy evil people..

Thank youuu @meh2222:)

Google translate wasn't of much help but it seemed liked Anna really did decide to leave Korea because of Yoo Jin and to save Jeha. There was also something about the corruption scandal and the police investigating JSS president? Anyway, hopefully some kind soul would be able to provide a much better translation.

So saaad we didn't have much Jeha and Anna scenes for today so I'm off to sleep now. 

Raws are out by the way.. 

See you again later shippers! :heart:

i've not seen the full episode yet..its already cut my feel..hate the PD. its seem like CYJ can do everything..more focus on her..its turn out boring to me, the devil that never end..does the PD understand we want more JH-Anna scene..aigooo...devil to the end...i think its really typical drama if Anna leave as per CYJ instruct..i thought this drama will be different..deep inside i want to watch it..but now i just going to sleep..just feel the same when watchin ep 12..less our OTP scene..pity of them..hurt so much

Archived